• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Tyrannical Judge takes boy from mom for not wearing a mask.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
vaccination%2Bboy%2Bjudge%2Bcorona.png

'A Broward County District Court Judge, Dale C. Cohen, has taken parental rights from the mother of a young boy in the name of ‘health and safety,’ as the judge labeled the mother a ‘danger’ to the child after she posted a picture of herself on social media without a mask.

'Melanie Joseph explained that Judge Cohen is restricting her visitation until she is vaccinated, and until COVID is completely gone. In addition, the judge ordered that if Melanie is to see her son, he must wear a mask at all times, despite an asthma diagnosis.'

redvoicemedia.com/2021/03/heartbroken-mother-

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
vaccination%2Bboy%2Bjudge%2Bcorona.png

'A Broward County District Court Judge, Dale C. Cohen, has taken parental rights from the mother of a young boy in the name of ‘health and safety,’ as the judge labeled the mother a ‘danger’ to the child after she posted a picture of herself on social media without a mask.

'Melanie Joseph explained that Judge Cohen is restricting her visitation until she is vaccinated, and until COVID is completely gone. In addition, the judge ordered that if Melanie is to see her son, he must wear a mask at all times, despite an asthma diagnosis.'

redvoicemedia.com/2021/03/heartbroken-mother-
What I want to know is where are the torches and pitchforks? How much will it take? It's interesting to see how much abuse American society takes yet still keeps on comin' for more. We the people are getting slammed to the mat by 'authority' and the people simply look the other way and cry about it

I have no sympathy for those people who allow their families to be broken and abused 'for their own good'.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
'A Broward County District Court Judge, Dale C. Cohen,

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
No mention of the father.
She recently came forward to reveal in an interview with Gateway Pundit that Logan was conceived after his unidentified father 'raped' her “My son’s father raped me — and three months after my son was born, he pursued me in court. He ended up getting a deal where custody would be split 50/50 because there wasn’t anything on paper about the rape other than records from my therapy,” Joseph explained.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
She recently came forward to reveal in an interview with Gateway Pundit that Logan was conceived after his unidentified father 'raped' her “My son’s father raped me — and three months after my son was born, he pursued me in court. He ended up getting a deal where custody would be split 50/50 because there wasn’t anything on paper about the rape other than records from my therapy,” Joseph explained.

How is the rapist father not in jail?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How is the rapist father not in jail?
he's not in jail because the rapist was cleared by a therapist

this woman just can't get out of her own way...
never call anyone who rapes you, 'my son's father'

and i'll suppose her representation is not the finest either

the moment anyone here gets any kind of serious about doing anything, there would be mouth-breathers all over the neighborhood...nothing can be done the way we are, as it would all be 'one offs'

this is a case where the ignorant are controlled by the narcissists

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
want something to do:
It's early enough Monday morning:

Don't Go To Work

this can all be stopped, Don't Go To Work, Don't Call In, Just don't go, and don't answer the phone, deal with it all tomorrow, Tuesday, with a phone call, tell them you're not coming in until Covid has been cured

:green tea:

reminds me to point out: How often is France shut down because they don't go to work?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
that makes some sense...crazy woman, who's not seen one of those before??

Merkin

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I once told a woman if she could fuck as good as she cooked I would marry her. She sued me. Wanna open a real can of worms, open a "crazy woman" thread.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I once told a woman if she could fuck as good as she cooked I would marry her...
Yeah, that wasn't very nice. Might want to polish your approach some- oh and definitely avoid her cooking.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My wife tolerates me. So, I'm tolerable.

Besides, I didn't marry her for her cooking.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seriously, though, sounds like a certain judge should himself be fired.