• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

U.S. citizens are:

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
U.S. citizens are:

• individuals born in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, or Swain’s Island;

• foreign-born children, under age 18, residing in the U.S. with their birth or adoptive parents, at least one of whom is a U.S. citizen by birth or naturalization; and

• individuals granted citizenship status by Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS).

To receive benefits, an individual must be either a U.S. citizen or an eligible qualified alien (see Section 305.09, Determining Qualified Alien Status).

*References: He-W 601.02(p), He-W 606.02, RSA 167:79,IV(c) & V(a)(1), 42 CFR 435.406-.407, 45 CFR 233.50, Section 1137(d) of the SSA [42 USC 1320b-7(d)]

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I agree but our better have plans

4CF69505-3AAC-43D8-B9DC-F1E562D6C68B.jpeg

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
an endangered species.

StrawMan=Corporation

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
US citizens are federal citizens and also legal fictions by case law.

You also witness that you are a us citizen every time you register to vote.

How nasty is that.

Being a witness against yourself, the natural Citizenship is a Citizen of the state you were born in and or live in, IE a state Citizen.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Well, U.S. Patriots are now terrorists, so I guess Natural born citizens are next.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Uh, kids born abroad to a US Citizen are also US citizens, even if they don't reside within the USA... 2 of my grandchildren for instance...

The newborn just got added to my daughter's passport... or got his own, at the US Embassy.

I don't know about the status of kids born abroad from "sown oats" though...

Last edited:

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
US citizens are federal citizens and also legal fictions by case law.

You also witness that you are a us citizen every time you register to vote.

How nasty is that.

Being a witness against yourself, the natural Citizenship is a Citizen of the state you were born in and or live in, IE a state Citizen.
they love the corrupt concept of adhesion

if you do this.....it means that you are also that and that and that and that and.....

starting with the birth certificate --- to (them) it adheres you to a laundry list of crap that you didnt sign up for

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Uh, kids born abroad to a US Citizen are also US citizens, even if they don't reside within the USA... 2 of my grandchildren for instance...

The newborn just got added to my daughter's passport... or got his own, at the US Embassy.

I don't know about the status of kids born abroad from "sown oats" though...
Been down this road many many times during the Obama aka Soetero years.

Citizen at birth does NOT = Natural Born Citizen

One can be a citizen and still not be a natural born citizen.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread.... but it's important to remember that Barry, even if he was a citizen at birth (which is highly questionable), was NOT a NBC.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Been down this road many many times during the Obama aka Soetero years.

Citizen at birth does NOT = Natural Born Citizen

One can be a citizen and still not be a natural born citizen.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread.... but it's important to remember that Barry, even if he was a citizen at birth (which is highly questionable), was NOT a NBC.

I always knew growing up, that even though I was born in the US, my father having been born in the US also, and because my mother, a US citizen by marriage had been born French in France to French parents, I WAS NOT ELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

It was taught to me in civics class in 3rd or 4th grade.

I could never understand how Barack Obama could EVER be "eligible" EVEN IF HE REALLY WAS BORN IN HAWAII (which I seriously doubt)... due to his father not only having been born abroad, was not even a US Citizen at Barry's birth...

walkingnam

Reaction score
Barnacle Bob

• individuals born in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, or Swain’s Island;

You forgot to add an important territory to the role of U.S. citizens.

The seat of our government is rightfully considered a U.S. territory. I believe that some years ago citizens who resided in DC finally got the right to vote in a presidential election after Puerto Rico and the other territories had enjoyed that right for some years before they could.

Two of the other distinctions of residing in DC is that the House of Representatives oversees their local laws and that they are not represented by a star on our flag (like Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, American Samoa).

added:

The land that comprises the District of Columbia belongs to no other state. Thus the territorial distinction.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
14th Amendment turned free man into corporate subject.

Amendment XIV

Section 1.​

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2.​

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.

Section 3.​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4.​

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any state shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5.​

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

StrawMan=Corporation

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
In blacks there are 4 definitions of united states, if they dont define it could mean anything.