• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

U.S. To Withdraw Patriot Missiles From Saudi Arabia Over Oil Dispute

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
U.S. To Withdraw Patriot Missiles From Saudi Arabia Over Oil Dispute

By Julianne Geiger
May 07, 2020, 5:30 PM CDT

The United States will pull two Patriot missile batteries from guarding Saudi Arabian oil facilities, an American official told the Associated Press on Thursday, citing a disagreement over oil production.

The anonymous source also told the AP that the U.S. would pull out 300 U.S. troops staffing the missile batteries.

U.S. President Donald Trump said, when asked to confirm the reports during a televised coronavirus meeting with Texas Governor Greg Abbott, replied, “Well, I don’t want to talk about it,” adding merely that his administration was “doing some things” and “making a lot of moves in the Middle East and elsewhere. We’re doing a lot of things all over the world militarily. We’ve been taken advantage of all over the world, our military.”

President Trump’s words were vague, and did not mention crude oil, the OPEC production cuts, or the amount of oil the United States is currently cutting by market default. He also didn’t mention the Saudi elephant in the room—the 35 million barrels of Saudi oil in tankers idling off the U.S. coast waiting for their turn to unload into an already saturated oil market.

“Saudi Arabia is a very wealthy country and they’ve agreed to help defray some of the costs, which nobody else would ever ask for,” the President said about the alleged military moves, adding that “if we’re going to defend countries, they should also respect us by making a contribution.”

That Saudi Arabia ramped up production with reckless abandon and sent much of it toward the United States, where it now waits on oil tankers in U.S. waters, has angered some U.S. lawmakers, who last month lobbied the Trump administration to do something about it, be it assessing tariffs or sanctions—or even pulling military support for Saudi Arabia at a time when there remain significant tensions between it and Iran.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-...siles-From-Saudi-Arabia-Over-Oil-Dispute.html

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
NICE!!!!!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bout time..
one question. Does anyone know where that contribution goes? Trump keeps saying lots of countries are paying now but where is the money going? I don't see any payments on our debt?

Mujahideen

Hubris Maximums
Midas Member
Site Supporter
As soon as they stop pumping so much oil they are gonna get a newer and improved more expensive system that replaces it. Don’t kid yourselves.

Saudi puts the petro in petrodollar. Keep paying your taxes to the MIC, slave.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Protecting the oil, just not cheap oil...remember this when we discuss cost of energy and why wind mills don't need Patriot missiles systems...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The anonymous source also told the AP that the U.S. would pull out 300 U.S. troops staffing the missile batteries.

Uh huh, sure. Bullshit.

It is literally painful to read/listen to what passes for "news" nowadays.

aroll.gif

news.jpg

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i originally questioned the 'anonymous source' but figured i'd just read the thread and see where it goes...

Fake is everywhere...

Mujahideen

Hubris Maximums
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm on a rant today because I seem to have hit fake news bingo and can't take it anymore. I just heard some ditz on the radio contradict herself 3 times in 3 sentences about the kung flu.

I go out and see fucking idiots wearing every kind of fucking mask EXCEPT one that is actually rated to stop a virus. My wife says it makes them feel like they are doing something. It makes me feel like hitting them with a fucking ax handle.

I hate fake and stupid annoys the hell out of me. I have to avoid stores now not because I am afraid of the kung flu but because the fake and stupid combination in these numbers is painful.

I have learned to never, ever think the US has hit peak retard. Holy fuck was I wrong on that one.

Gov half-whit said auto suppliers can go back to work Monday with restrictions. Look at the restrictions! Are you fucking kidding me?

Manufacturing can reopen, but with safeguards in place

Manufacturing facilities across the state will be able to resume operations starting Monday, May 11 provided that they institute several safety measures on site to ensure worker safety and to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Manufacturing facilities must conduct a daily entry screening protocol for workers, contractors, suppliers and any other individuals entering the facility. That includes a questionnaire covering symptoms and suspected or confirmed exposure to people with possible COVID-19, together with temperature screening as soon as no-touch thermometers can be obtained.

Facilities must also create a dedicated entry point(s) at every facility for those daily screening. Physical barriers must be in place to prevent anyone from skipping entry in those dedicated points. Non-essential visits to the facilities are prohibited, including tours. Workers must be educated on how the virus spreads, the symptoms, steps to take if they are concerned about exposure and how to properly take on and off personal protective equipment.

This goes on for 2 more paragraphs. No fucking factory can operate under those conditions, it's ridiculous.

Rant over for now.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm on a rant today because I seem to have hit fake news bingo and can't take it anymore. I just heard some ditz on the radio contradict herself 3 times in 3 sentences about the kung flu.

I go out and see fucking idiots wearing every kind of fucking mask EXCEPT one that is actually rated to stop a virus. My wife says it makes them feel like they are doing something. It makes me feel like hitting them with a fucking ax handle.

I hate fake and stupid annoys the hell out of me. I have to avoid stores now not because I am afraid of the kung flu but because the fake and stupid combination in these numbers is painful.

I have learned to never, ever think the US has hit peak retard. Holy fuck was I wrong on that one.

Gov half-whit said auto suppliers can go back to work Monday with restrictions. Look at the restrictions! Are you fucking kidding me?

Manufacturing facilities across the state will be able to resume operations starting Monday, May 11 provided that they institute several safety measures on site to ensure worker safety and to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Manufacturing facilities must conduct a daily entry screening protocol for workers, contractors, suppliers and any other individuals entering the facility. That includes a questionnaire covering symptoms and suspected or confirmed exposure to people with possible COVID-19, together with temperature screening as soon as no-touch thermometers can be obtained.

Facilities must also create a dedicated entry point(s) at every facility for those daily screening. Physical barriers must be in place to prevent anyone from skipping entry in those dedicated points. Non-essential visits to the facilities are prohibited, including tours. Workers must be educated on how the virus spreads, the symptoms, steps to take if they are concerned about exposure and how to properly take on and off personal protective equipment.

This goes on for 2 more paragraphs. No fucking factory can operate under those conditions, it's ridiculous.

Rant over for now.

Lay it on, brother. Preach. And how many times do people touch their faces while wearing the masks or pulling them down to talk? Most representatives do the same thing.

MIavatar

Silver Miner
I go out with out a mask. When in line, I start commenting about feeling like a commie and a traitor if i wore a mask. Then I go into a rant under my breath about having my "real mask" that goes with my riot gear and .223 when they try to vaccinate me.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just got back from the little cone store down the road. Girl working in there was wearing a mask and going the F off. I thought she was a member of GIM for a minute. definitely aware of whats really going on right down to the control the federal reserve has over us. Not one person disagreed with her and she went on a pretty decent rant. I was next in line and proposed. :):dduck::dduck:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Rant over for now.

I'm 50 and relatively healthy and have yet to wear a mask. I go to work M-F and am around our electricians/HVAC techs who go to businesses and people's homes to the tune of 3-8 a day.

*cough cough*

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Rant over for now.

When have you seen a surgery patient wearing a surgical mask ? I seen Doctors, nurses, lab techs, surgical tech wear masks TO PROTECT THE PATIENT from their breathable germs. Not the other way around.
This crap of "Everybody Wear a Mask" is a marketing ploy since FED Gov got all these masks either on order or already arriving. They got to be moved.
Those videos on another thread the doc said people wearing masks are the potential of infecting themselves or re-infecting themselves due to the contamination of inhaling there exhaled breath.
Those on Deaths Door where a sneeze might put them in ICU, i have no problem with.
It's these teenagers, Twenty-somethings, Moms masking their kids ( babies O.K. no immunity built up yet), Joe and Mary Jogger.... They have all drank the kool-ade from Nanny State.

FWIW: I was called to donate blood last night so I made an early app. this morning. My phlebotomist had a cool Black mask with Skulls and Crossbones all over it. I asked her where she got it. She said she made it at home. I told her IF I have to get a mask I'm coming back and have her make one for me. (Helping the economy).

Last edited:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I told the wife the ONLY WAY I'm wearing an F'in mask is if I have my GUN WITH ME AND I'M ROBBING YOU.

Then she went out and bought a mask for me with Cayenne Peppers on a black field for our trip to our pedicurist. Can't wait for that. She's a nice lady that the wife and I enjoy going to.

And now I don't have to trim my toe nails. Works out great for me. Plus the wife pays for it. I just sit there and let the lady clean and trim my nails, listen to her talking to my wife about colors for nail polish for her toes.

ME? I don't use nail polish.

If I were a LOT younger I might have tried eyeliner as a goth (person??) IDK the correct nomenclature for being goth or perhaps 'steam punk'?

Too late for my old @ss to do anything like that these days.

Funny thing is I actually have clothes that would fit in with either of those group. Except I doubt they accept 65+ year old folks in their circle. I could be wrong.

I'm SO GLAD I'm an FOG