• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

U-Tubes

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Does anyone here use utube downloaders? The one by utube (that I am forced to upgrade twice a year) has slowed down about 90% when downloading. Probably because they are trying to force me to purchase their offering (which I, no doubt, would have to upgrade twice a year).
Is there something else that works?

BF

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I think there used to be one built into this site a long time ago.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I use one for a while till it inevitably gets FUBAR.

Using this online one now - https://ytmp3.cc/

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm kinda old school here; I like a program installed on the compuker. The less you have to screw with adjusting to a new method the better. If mickysoft forces a subscription only option for office I'm goin back to WordPerfect. It was a thousand percent better than a typewriter...

BF

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
well I am using my phony-phone and after I r-set the sumna be otch I can no longer play a f'n thing that has like 200 sum doodad's in the list. And, I am like WTF-over? Sure, sure all the head banging shit plays like a never ending flood of sacrilege off of a tempestuous volcano in the musak section but those priceless vids of cat eating their owners is a "dam I stubbed my toe," crap.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
well I am using my phony-phone and after I r-set the sumna be otch I can no longer play a f'n thing that has like 200 sum doodad's in the list. And, I am like WTF-over? Sure, sure all the head banging shit plays like a never ending flood of sacrilege off of a tempestuous volcano in the musak section but those priceless vids of cat eating their owners is a "dam I stubbed my toe," crap.
going all skit-zoe here but jamming to Primus. premus? IDFK but blasting that crap fucking dam white babies WTF over?

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm kinda old school here; I like a program installed on the compuker. The less you have to screw with adjusting to a new method the better. If mickysoft forces a subscription only option for office I'm goin back to WordPerfect. It was a thousand percent better than a typewriter...

BF

Eff Billy Gates and his old company. There are plenty of free open sources office suites out there that are just as good as Office. One I like is: https://www.openoffice.org/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Eff Billy Gates and his old company. There are plenty of free open sources office suites out there that are just as good as Office. One I like is: https://www.openoffice.org/
Been using open office for years. Started using it polishing translated articles for international publication for a few websites who use it to pass the articles and turn on/off the editors notes etc.

When saving you can save as any of many different files...
doc.png