• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

UFO APPEARS DURING NEWS CAST

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Possibly an artifact from car lights hitting the camera...there was a light moving on the left side of the screen that could explain that.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Possibly an artifact from car lights hitting the camera...there was a light moving on the left side of the screen that could explain that.
Oh yeah, I see shit in the sky like that all the time!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Could also be a traffic copter... or police copter

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I came to the same conclusion, it's an internal reflection in the camera lens. Don't get me wrong, I want to believe. :)

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I go to a lot of out of the way places, where you wouldn't expect to see the military testing something new or some kind of reflection illusion in the night sky coming from the city.

On several occasions I've seen things in the sky which I've been unable to explain. One of these, I saw a light in the night sky that was a single point of light moving along in the sky as if it was a plane. But then it started to speed up and moved much faster and further than a plane could. I thought then it might be an asteroid, but then it suddenly stopped and then reversed course and moved in an entirely different direction without turning, just stopped and changed direction, again moving very fast, much faster than a plane could. It did this stop and then move in a different direction about 3 or 4 times, each time moving too far and too fast to be a plane. Later I thought that maybe it could have been something at very close range thus accounting for the fast and abrupt moves and the distance traveled but the light never looked larger or smaller or brighter - it always looked as a single point of light, to the eye about the size of any small star you would see in the night sky.

I've had a few other events I've seen in both night and daytime skies which I've never been able to explain, this was one of them that really had me thinking, "what could it be, if it's not a really advanced craft?"

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
As a kid, was out on a gravel road in the forest with parents for a Sunday ride, near dusk. On the horizon a bright light appeared. Dad saw it and stopped the CJ5 for a better look. As the thing approached I was getting to be in a panic because it was coming right for us and I thought sure as hell we were all going to be abducted. It was like nothing this country bumpkin had ever seen. This would have been in the '80s. The bright light keep bearing down on our position flying low and ominous. As it flew directly over head the old man exclaimed "I'll be damned". It was nothing more than a B-1 bomber. The experience still sticks out in my mind because I was on the verge of becoming terrified. And that sir is as close as I have ever been to a UFO.