• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

UFO Spotted On Google Earth

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
More goggle earth explorations, this time in Antarctica. What is this here at these coordinates?
54°39'44.6" S 36°11'42.5" W
Why, it's a crashed space ship, anyone can see that.

The story from Tech Times

A mysterious object spotted on Google Earth is apparently a UFO that crash landed in Antarctica, according to a YouTube channel of alien hunters.

Is this finally the proof that we need to confirm that aliens exist? Or is it nothing more than conspiracy theories trying to make something out of nothing?

On first look, the mysterious object spotted in Antarctica certainly looks unnatural, with an estimated length of about 63 meters. With its narrow shape and a nearly perfect symmetrical trail of snow that is over 3,000 feet long behind it, it is easy to see why alien hunters would think that this is an alien spacecraft that crashed into the South Georgia Island, located in the Southern Atlantic Ocean.

Moar proof that the earth is flat!!

BF

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
More goggle earth explorations, this time in Antarctica. What is this here at these coordinates?
54°39'44.6" S 36°11'42.5" W
Why, it's a crashed space ship, anyone can see that.

The story from Tech Times

A mysterious object spotted on Google Earth is apparently a UFO that crash landed in Antarctica, according to a YouTube channel of alien hunters.

Is this finally the proof that we need to confirm that aliens exist? Or is it nothing more than conspiracy theories trying to make something out of nothing?

On first look, the mysterious object spotted in Antarctica certainly looks unnatural, with an estimated length of about 63 meters. With its narrow shape and a nearly perfect symmetrical trail of snow that is over 3,000 feet long behind it, it is easy to see why alien hunters would think that this is an alien spacecraft that crashed into the South Georgia Island, located in the Southern Atlantic Ocean.

Moar proof that the earth is flat!!

BF
To me, it looks like there was an avalanche/rock slide, and a piece of debris slid or rolled down the ice sheet. Afterward, winds probably drifted snow over the furrow and object. As much as I'd love to think this was a crashed UFO, I'm not buying it.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I used to be very interested in UFOs, looking at fuzzy pictures and hoping that some day we would see some clear evidence that would convince most everyone. I hoped that Jimmy Carter was not lying when he promised he would release government information on UFOs.

Now I still believe that there they exist, but there will NEVER be any clear evidence. No matter what. My hypothesis is that UFOs and ET visit for whatever reasons, business, research, pleasure, or whatever. They take the minimum precautions to avoid leaving evidence that would cause an uproar on Earth. If some farmer or pilot saw something, or even got a fuzzy picture, no big deal. But sometimes, they DO leave concrete evidence, and they have to repair the situation with time travel, which is VERY, VERY expensive. So they fix the past when absolutely necessary, but otherwise they just leave the litter of their visits behind.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
My take,

UFOs are all man made. There is no such thing as aliens from another planet visiting Earth. There is most likely life in other parts of the Universe but they're way too intelligent to come to Earth.

This is NOT a UFO in this picture.

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Now I still believe that there they exist, but there will NEVER be any clear evidence.
I knew a guy that claimed he saw a UFO. He also claimed he didn't have a navel, (belly button). I did not ask him to prove it.
As for him actually seeing that UFO, the man worked two full time jobs, not sure I wouldn't have seen things if I had worked two full time jobs.
Come to think of it, since knowing him, I've also lost my navel..., surgically removed. Have I been inducted? Am I now an ET?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
If we know that there are millions of penguins in the antarctic........are they hidden? Like the aliens scooting the stones out on the salt flats..........turns out it was the wind!

Are there aliens here now? most likely. It's the only plausible explanation why the communists are so ugly

Bottom Feeder

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If you use G-Earth to look at it better you can see some issues. If you switch to 3D you can (sort of) get a horizontal view. Move around until you're at the top of that mountain and look down at the track. Now how would any aerial vehicle have cleared the mountain to crash there at the bottom and leave that slide track?
I believe The Crensh is correct in his assessment.

BF

Yes and the slope direction indicates the object is on the Brogger Glacier of South Georgia Island.

Bottom Feeder

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, Joe, that looks like a plausible analysis. I see a small black dot at the end — the rock?

BF

edit
nope, it's the shadow, just took a closer look. But I noticed it seems to be setting in some circular spot, maybe a depression or hole.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah, Joe, that looks like a plausible analysis. I see a small black dot at the end — the rock?

BF

edit
nope, it's the shadow, just took a closer look. But I noticed it seems to be setting in some circular spot, maybe a depression or hole.
Yes, it looks like a shadow to me too.

What I think is that the rock slid/rolled into deeper snow which then started piling up on top of it and then fell behind it for the last bit before coming to a stop. The shadow is probably from a combination of the rock and the piled up snow it had to have been pushing.

Theorizing here.

Seems unbelievable to me that an object of that size could have a base profile in the shape of the hull of a boat, but it must have something close to slide that far.

Like a boat if the large object has enough speed it will stay on top of or float over the snow.

Wake = Made by a boat as it passes by and disturbs the water​

Like a passing boat that creates a wake; the passing object also created a wake however because snow is much less fluid than water the snow simply piles up on each side and cannot ripple outward in a V-shape.

Like a boat whose bow dives creating a circular depression as it comes to a quick stop; the front of the object also took a dive creating a circular depression.

Like a boat where through friction some forward motion is transferred to the surface water that it passes over; the object could have transferred forward motion to the surface snow it passed over but that’s unlikely since friction causes melting.

Like a boat whose bow dives when it comes to a quick stop the water under the boat must go somewhere and is forced toward the rear of the boat where it piles up as it meets the surface water that has forward motion; the snow also piles up at the rear of the object.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
It's the Soviet Nuclear Attack Sub Konavelov

Bottom Feeder

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Good analysis there, Crockett. So you're thinking that the 63 meters of what looks like a pile of snow is something 63 (or thereabouts) meters long, basically shaped like a boat — right?

BF

Good analysis there, Crockett. So you're thinking that the 63 meters of what looks like a pile of snow is something 63 (or thereabouts) meters long, basically shaped like a boat — right?

BF
Yes, where the base profile of the object is somehow shaped somewhat like the hull of a boat.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A boulder needn't be boat shaped to leave a trail like that. In snow/ice a boulder like this would go a lot further.
...and has been already mentioned, that's not a position a crashed craft would take. Down the backside of a mountain.

f325335c6da3.jpg