• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This money laundering scheme needs to come to an end sooner than later.
God help us all.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
VICTORY DAY! Countries trying to CANCEL the Memory of the Fallen - Inside Russia Report (12 min 24 sec):

Published on May 8, 2022 by iEarlGrey​

View attachment 258155
View attachment 258156

View attachment 258157
It is shameful the way these arrogant bastards in the collective West handled this. Without the sacrifice of the Russians we would be speaking German. Compare the way Putin handled this to the way the classless leaders in EU and US handled it.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ukraine - Military Developments. US intel, Snake Island, Popasnaya, by Jacob Dreizin (23 min 30 sec):

Published on May 10, 2022 by The Duran​

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It is shameful the way these arrogant bastards in the collective West handled this. Without the sacrifice of the Russians we would be speaking German. Compare the way Putin handled this to the way the classless leaders in EU and US handled it.
The Russians were not the good guys in WWII IMHO. The Germans were fighting the Bolsheviks, the same Bolsheviks who would go on to murder millions during The Holodomor in Russia

We all must relearn history if we are to judge those who came before us accurately

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lindsey Graham is a crazy lunatic.

Graham wants Putin regime change, more NATO, 'No off-ramp.' Congress $40B to Elensky. Update 1 (36 min 29 sec):​
Published on May 10, 2022 by Alex Christoforou​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Russians were not the good guys in WWII IMHO. The Germans were fighting the Bolsheviks, the same Bolsheviks who would go on to murder millions during The Holodomor in Russia

We all must relearn history if we are to judge those who came before us accurately
You'd be speaking German today if it weren't for the Russians.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WOW, almost half a trillion huh? Of course, Congress will rush this through and another half trillion goes on the the government debt. Once the money is laundered and biden/Congress get their cut, the Ukrainians might get a coupe of zip guns and a loaf of bread in the end

View attachment 258414

You must be on a foreign website to see that. The amount is $40 billion USD.

40Bill.jpg

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You'd be speaking German today if it weren't for the Russians.
You say that like its a bad thing. I'm not sure that the US was any better than the Germans or the Russians

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You say that like its a bad thing. I'm not sure that the US was any better than the Germans or the Russians
No, I say that as in Americans should show a little more grace to the Russian people who sacrificed so much in WWII. Much more than we in the West did.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What was it 27 million Russians died in the Second World War?

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Hollywood. If you want to see some seriously bad acting watch his TV show.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This money laundering scheme needs to come to an end sooner than later.
God help us all.
We're funding our demise... that's the part that pisses me off....

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Guns and blood seems like the only way left
The current Power Elites need to be removed. Desperately. Because they're deliberately destroying Western society - as deliberately as a deranged arsonist lobbing firebombs.

There is no other way. And there is no way to reform such psychotics. There is only, for them, the final peace of the Dirt Nap.

There is only, for the sane and productive, the need to get our minds around the reality of the Hard Choice. Kill or be destroyed, messily, slowly.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The current Power Elites need to be removed. Desperately. Because they're deliberately destroying Western society - as deliberately as a deranged arsonist lobbing firebombs.

There is no other way. And there is no way to reform such psychotics. There is only, for them, the final peace of the Dirt Nap.

There is only, for the sane and productive, the need to get our minds around the reality of the Hard Choice. Kill or be destroyed, messily, slowly.
There's no 'peaceful' way of doing this Casey. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people in the US would think of us as terrorists if they came here and read some of these threads. We here know the truth as well as the scope of the subversion in the US government and those who control them!

IMHO, there's no way the American people will ever support what must be done.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There's no 'peaceful' way of doing this Casey. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people in the US would think of us as terrorists if they came here and read some of these threads. We here know the truth as well as the scope of the subversion in the US government and those who control them!

IMHO, there's no way the American people will ever support what must be done.
I don't pretend otherwise.

My use of "peace" in the above post, is sardonic.

(I think, in another life I probably was a great novelist...but that's fodder for a different screed...)

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You must be on a foreign website to see that. The amount is $40 billion USD.

View attachment 258423
Yep...

$40B, $400B....

It's all just more debt generated for the American people and will end up in the pockets of Congress (which is my point)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
In the front door and out the back. I think this 40 billion is coming out of the Covid relief fund. Funny cause the govt caused the need for a relief fund in the first place with their insane lock down policy. Spiraling quickly now.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In the front door and out the back. I think this 40 billion is coming out of the Covid relief fund. Funny cause the govt caused the need for a relief fund in the first place with their insane lock down policy. Spiraling quickly now.
These folks in DC have using money laundering to enrich themselves down to a science. They fear nothing because there's nobody left who can challenge them, despite what is written in some of the white hat prophet threads here!.

They ARE the law!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
50 min mark for Ukraine

93% BRITISH COLUMBIA'S APRIL COVID DEATHS WERE VAXED & UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS EXPOSE "NAZI BATTALIONS"​

Welcome to The Daily Wrap Up, a concise show dedicated to bringing you the most relevant independent news, as we see it, from the last 24 hours.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lindsey Graham is a crazy lunatic.

Graham wants Putin regime change, more NATO, 'No off-ramp.' Congress $40B to Elensky. Update 1 (36 min 29 sec):​
Published on May 10, 2022 by Alex Christoforou​

Not a lunatic, he's just Deep State all the way. Insert Deep State for NATO and he makes current sense. The DS is fighting for their life.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yep...

$40B, $400B....

It's all just more debt generated for the American people and will end up in the pockets of Congress (which is my point)

Another announcement of a huge amount just after the previous give away. What is interesting is how many of these they need right now. It goes to show how desperate they are for money right now. I think their finances are falling apart and they need this laundered money desperately.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Another announcement of a huge amount just after the previous give away. What is interesting is how many of these they need right now. It goes to show how desperate they are for money right now. I think their finances are falling apart and they need this laundered money desperately.
or maybe the Congress critters are grabbing whatever they can while there's still a ghost of a country left to plunder

1652205092415.png

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not a lunatic, he's just Deep State all the way. Insert Deep State for NATO and he makes current sense. The DS is fighting for their life.
I understand all that but I still say he's a lunatic. Calling for Putin's assassination (not in this video but in another one), saying there must be regime change in Russia. He better be careful for what he asks..... the party that came in 2nd is the communist party. If Putin is removed, what replaces him will be worse for freedom.
It's time for Lindsey to retire or join McCain.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WOW, almost half a trillion huh? Of course, Congress will rush this through and another half trillion goes on the the government debt. Once the money is laundered and biden/Congress get their cut, the Ukrainians might get a coupe of zip guns and a loaf of bread in the end

View attachment 258414
And the USSA will be closer to realization. Venezuela and Zimbabwe HERE WE COME !

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Russian actor Vasily Lanovoy: "In Europe, journalists told me to my face: "What are you running around with your Victory? We've already forgotten."

I asked them: "How many days did your countries resist Hitler?" They are silent.

Then I continued: "Poland was conquered in 28 days, and in the same 28 days in Stalingrad, the Germans were able to capture only a few houses. Denmark lasted exactly one day. And the whole of Europe was subdued in three months. And our soldiers had to free her. And at what a price! A million lives of Soviet soldiers who gave up for the liberation of Europeans from fascism."

But Europe chose to forget about it!"

We will not forget!

When they try to silence, forget, erase our Victory from the memory of entire generations and peoples, it is worth recalling that in the Second World War they held out against the German troops:

Denmark - 6 hours;
Luxembourg - 1 day;
Holland - 5 days;
Yugoslavia - 11 days;
Belgium - 18 days;
Greece - 24 days;
Poland - 27 days;
France - 1 month and 12 days;
Norway - 2 months and 1 day.

Pavlov's house in Stalingrad lasted 58 days. During the defense of Pavlov's house, the defenders laid down more Germans than they lost during the capture of Paris.
The Soviet Union held out for four years (1,418 days) and ended the war in the enemy's lair - Germany capitulated.

Everyone should remember this. We need to tell our children and grandchildren about this - so that they remember!
The Power of Truth

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This has been my prediction all along. Especially since Poland made its interests known for historic Polish territory.
One of our members post even told how Ukraine is not burying or acknowledging their dead soldiers.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Debunking (Some) Fakes​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

IS UKRAINE ABANDONING ITS MILITARY UNITS?​

9 May 2022 by Larry Johnson

There are a collection of videos, images and words scattered around various social media channels that paint a horrific picture of a Ukraine headed for defeat. While one must always consider the possibility that the Russians staged these videos and images, I think it is unlikely.

First up is the wife of a Ukrainian soldier who is almost encircled in Severodonetsk. The worried spouse describes the catastrophic situation of the Ukrainian troops in that city and pleads with Zelensky and the Ukrainian General Staff to rescue the embattled soldiers.

image-6-1024x899.png

Abandonment appears to be a more common theme among the Ukrainian troops battling the Russians. The following commentary is not unique:

video

video

The Ukrainian fighters hiding in the bowels of the Avostal Steel Plant echo sentiments of these POWs :

Ukrainian soldiers at the besieged Azovstal steel plant have vowed to keep on fighting “as long as we are alive”.

Russian forces have continued shelling the steelworks building which is the last holdout of resistance in the ruined south-eastern port city of Mariupol.

However, soldiers from the Azov regiment have refused to surrender despite being vastly outnumbered.

“We will continue to fight as long as we are alive to repel the Russian occupiers,” Captain Sviatoslav Palamar, a deputy commander of Ukraine’s Azov Regiment, told an online news conference.

“We don’t have much time, we are coming under intense shelling,” he said, pleading with the international community to help to evacuate wounded soldiers from the plant.​

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Last edited: