• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Kremlin Washerwoman]
✔️Getting an audience with the head of the Catholic throne is as difficult as with a powerful monarch. Most likely, it was the Polish bishops from the pope's entourage who tried to organize a meeting with the wives of the militants of the Azov battalion. So the hidden purpose of this event is also the deepening of the church schism in Ukraine in order to eradicate Orthodoxy there in favor of the primacy of Catholicism.

And no scandalousness of the figures of the wives of the Azovites and Verzilov himself did not embarrass the Vatican. In this office, not only pedophilia flourished, not only the Inquisition burned people at the stake and drowned people in water, they even managed to help Nazi criminals, transporting them to South America after the capitulation of Nazi Germany. And this despite the fact that in the Third Reich there were pagan paraphernalia in honor, and the church was in an oppressed state.

Remembering these "good deeds" of the Catholic leadership, the wives came to the Pope to save their husbands from a just punishment. Therefore, the militants do not give up, they do not even care about their wounded. Otherwise, we would treat them, and then investigators, prosecutors and judges would work on them. Everything is fair, fair.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As Pentagon calls for an 'IMMEDIATE CEASEFIRE'. Kyiv BANS criticism of foreign equipment (9 min 07 sec):

Published on May 14, 2022 by iEarlGrey​
Sergei Shoigu spoke for an hour with US defence secretary Lloyd Austin who, according to the Pentagon, called for an "immediate ceasefire".…​

Austin calls Shoigu, Pentagon wants ceasefire. Elensky refuses to retreat. Gas prices soar. Update 1 (23 min 03 sec):

Published on May 14, 2022 by Alex Christoforou​
Austin calls Shoigu, Pentagon wants ceasefire. Elensky refuses to retreat. Gas prices soar.​

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The US plan to fight Russia REVEALED in 2019 Report - Inside Russia Report (15 min 44 sec):

Published on May 13, 2022 by iEarlGrey​
A report from the RAND Corporation, back in 2019​

Extending Russia

Rand report prescribed US provocations against Russia, predicted Russia might retaliate in Ukraine

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Here is the new BioLab info from the Russian Ministry of Defense in a more readable and digestible format.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from TruthHammer ★★★ (TruthHammer888)]
Best thread I've seen on the latest from Russia/Ukraine conflict.

Totally explains how the DEMs suddenly had to become the party of pointless wars and military industrial funding.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Refugees in Voronezh, Russia Part 2!​

This video is a continuation of the first part, showing how people - Refugees - are being taken care of in Russia. Hint: It's NOT like the MSM is telling you, and it's NOT how America takes care of its refugees.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Insane Ukraine]

Please forward To United States Senate

Hey Lindsey You stupid son of a bitch let me get something straight. You and your cohorts are calling for the assassination of Putin and dumping 40 billion dollars of military weapons to Ukraine to fight the Russians who has half the country liberated from Nazi's that you supported in Over throwing their Government in 2014 and begun murdering Russian speaking Ukrainians in the amount of 14,000 men, women and innocent children.

Do you know what the alley of Angel's is ? Well it is where all the children who were murdered by your weapons are buried in Donbass by the illegitimate Government you and your cronies installed in 2014 and started supporting the Azov Nazi's who are currently in control of the military and bombing civilians daily. I have plenty of videos to prove this claim.

Further more Russia has brought in over 40 tons of humanitarian aid to the war torn area of Donbass thanks to you and your Foreign policy that Kills Leaders of other countries if they don't fall in line with your policies. We have a baby formula shortage Here in the United States and children and innocent civilians in Ukraine are being Killed everyday by The Azov militants that you are arming and financially supporting.

WTF is wrong with you sick son of a bitches. 40 members of congress own millions of dollars in stocks and options in arms manufacturing companies. You are lying to the American people and murdering innocent people so you can financially benefit. All your damn weapons are going to be destroyed before they hit the front lines and all you war mongers know this but don't care cause the more you replace the richer you get. We don't even have hypersonic missiles... You can't defend against them oh but you know that.

If you want to see what real liberation looks like and humanitarian support for their people against 'The Axis of Evil" (Nazi infested Ukraine) Take some lessons from Putin and the Chechens. Leaders that actually give a shit about their people and protect them Unlike the United States Government.

Oh and by the way Russia and the Chechens have already reopened a hospital in Ukraine That your Nazi Allies destroyed with your weapons. The American people are starting to pay attention. Your propaganda don't work anymore. You let the bear out of the den and I don't see him going in anytime soon.

And by the way I have over 100 videos of everything going on in Ukraine and when The American people see them the will surely turn on every one of you. I would think twice before threatening a leader of a country that has 80 plus percent approval rating by his population. And get our children some damn formula with all them billions your spending on weapons...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The US plan to fight Russia REVEALED in 2019 Report - Inside Russia Report (15 min 44 sec):

Published on May 13, 2022 by iEarlGrey​
A report from the RAND Corporation, back in 2019​

Extending Russia

Rand report prescribed US provocations against Russia, predicted Russia might retaliate in Ukraine

Seems like the RAND Corporation wrote foreign policy for the United States....

From Chapter 3:
Measure 1
Measure 2
Measure 3

From Chapter 4:
Measure 1

Are we going to start shit in Belarus next? (see Chapter 4, Measure 3)

Victoria Nuland, where the hell are you? And what the hell are you up to now?

RandCorp.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Brian Cates on Telegram
No matter how they tried to influence Trump or intimidate him out of his stated intention, he insisted on going through with it.

Yes, the rank and file military is very pro-Trump.

The higher up the chain you go, however, you're going to find fewer and fewer Trump fans.

Losing Afghanistan cost this international cabal trillions of dollars in profits. It cost the MIC hundreds of billions of dollars in yearly profits.

Now the remaining big money-laundering site becomes even more important to them than ever.

Guess where the OTHER big money-laundering site for the international cabal and the MIC is found?

I'd give you three guesses but most of you are going to need one....

1652548040560.png

[ Photo ]
That's right.

UKRAINE.

Now you know why the international cabal and the MIC is so desperate to save Ukraine from going down that they are shipping FORTY BILLION DOLLARS OF YOUR MONEY in a futile gambit to stave off the inevitable.

Not only was Ukraine functioning as a money-laundering cash cow for the international political global jet set and the MIC's in about a dozen western countries, they had all kinds of really vile crap going on there with the biolabs, the baby factories and the drug/human trafficking.

There's a reason Ukraine was so very attractive to these people. Where else are you gonna find ultra-nationalist fanatics you can bribe to do revolting things that normal people just won't do? Establish vile industries that reap profits for you in the hundreds of billions every year - all off the books?

Most of this activity began in earnest in 2014, when the legitimately elected government of Ukraine was toppled and replaced with a US State Department puppet regime.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Brian Cates on Telegram
No matter how they tried to influence Trump or intimidate him out of his stated intention, he insisted on going through with it.

Yes, the rank and file military is very pro-Trump.

The higher up the chain you go, however, you're going to find fewer and fewer Trump fans.

Losing Afghanistan cost this international cabal trillions of dollars in profits. It cost the MIC hundreds of billions of dollars in yearly profits.

Now the remaining big money-laundering site becomes even more important to them than ever.

Guess where the OTHER big money-laundering site for the international cabal and the MIC is found?

I'd give you three guesses but most of you are going to need one....

View attachment 259152

[ Photo ]
That's right.

UKRAINE.

Now you know why the international cabal and the MIC is so desperate to save Ukraine from going down that they are shipping FORTY BILLION DOLLARS OF YOUR MONEY in a futile gambit to stave off the inevitable.

Not only was Ukraine functioning as a money-laundering cash cow for the international political global jet set and the MIC's in about a dozen western countries, they had all kinds of really vile crap going on there with the biolabs, the baby factories and the drug/human trafficking.

There's a reason Ukraine was so very attractive to these people. Where else are you gonna find ultra-nationalist fanatics you can bribe to do revolting things that normal people just won't do? Establish vile industries that reap profits for you in the hundreds of billions every year - all off the books?

Most of this activity began in earnest in 2014, when the legitimately elected government of Ukraine was toppled and replaced with a US State Department puppet regime.

I'm thinking that Taiwan is also on the short list of money laundering countries used and controlled by the treasonous cabal members and dual citizens in the US government! Some call them Democrats, some call them Republicans....I call the traitors!!

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Hey Lindsey You stupid son of a bitch let me get something straight. You and your cohorts are calling for the assassination of Putin and dumping 40 billion dollars of military weapons to Ukraine to fight the Russians who has half the country liberated from Nazi's that you supported in Over throwing their Government in 2014 and begun murdering Russian speaking Ukrainians in the amount of 14,000 men, women and innocent children.

Do you know what the alley of Angel's is ? Well it is where all the children who were murdered by your weapons are buried in Donbass by the illegitimate Government you and your cronies installed in 2014 and started supporting the Azov Nazi's who are currently in control of the military and bombing civilians daily. I have plenty of videos to prove this claim.

Further more Russia has brought in over 40 tons of humanitarian aid to the war torn area of Donbass thanks to you and your Foreign policy that Kills Leaders of other countries if they don't fall in line with your policies. We have a baby formula shortage Here in the United States and children and innocent civilians in Ukraine are being Killed everyday by The Azov militants that you are arming and financially supporting.

WTF is wrong with you sick son of a bitches. 40 members of congress own millions of dollars in stocks and options in arms manufacturing companies. You are lying to the American people and murdering innocent people so you can financially benefit. All your damn weapons are going to be destroyed before they hit the front lines and all you war mongers know this but don't care cause the more you replace the richer you get. We don't even have hypersonic missiles... You can't defend against them oh but you know that.

If you want to see what real liberation looks like and humanitarian support for their people against 'The Axis of Evil" (Nazi infested Ukraine) Take some lessons from Putin and the Chechens. Leaders that actually give a shit about their people and protect them Unlike the United States Government.

Oh and by the way Russia and the Chechens have already reopened a hospital in Ukraine That your Nazi Allies destroyed with your weapons. The American people are starting to pay attention. Your propaganda don't work anymore. You let the bear out of the den and I don't see him going in anytime soon.

And by the way I have over 100 videos of everything going on in Ukraine and when The American people see them the will surely turn on every one of you. I would think twice before threatening a leader of a country that has 80 plus percent approval rating by his population. And get our children some damn formula with all them billions your spending on weapons...

I've considered Graham a SPOS for years now. Just more proof I was correct.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Gas-for-rubles is pulling down Euro. US intel & Ukrainian Twitter. North Donbass developments (34 min 04 sec):

Published on May 14, 2022 by The Duran​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

MORE BIOLABS - Russia Drops Bombshells At The U.N.​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
So they handed the Eurovision singing award to the Ukraine on a silver platter last night, and today Finland is in Sweden to fast track joining NÀTO, with Sweden right on their heels.

The fake news MSM appears quite successful, after outlawing RT as a "state sponsored media" as if all the others weren't..

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The fake news MSM appears quite successful, after outlawing RT as a "state sponsored media" as if all the others weren't..
IDK what the hell 'outlawing RT' means ? I still have access to it on all my devices.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
IDK what the hell 'outlawing RT' means ? I still have access to it on all my devices.
In the EU cable networks...

Have to use a VPN on the computer to get access... not for " the masses".

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1652621983966.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1652625854918.png
    1652625854918.png
    612.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1652625875123.png
    1652625875123.png
    662.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1652625885959.png
    1652625885959.png
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 6

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1652628924146.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Political Elites' Uniparty, you mean.

There is NO difference between factions, at this point - only their professed pretend-loyalties. One wages their culture-war; and the other enables and denies it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652631396583.png

[Forwarded from BioClandestine (BioClandestine)]
[ Photo ]
Now that you all have had some time to digest the initial wave, let me go into the rest of the details on the slides, and how it pertains to the greater global situation.

I first want to look at this translated slide. Russian Military alleges this is a veterinary clinic in Mariupol, Ukraine. Used as a means for stashing and transporting “microbial cultures”, meaning they were GROWING and forcing pathogens to reproduce.

If true, this would make a lot of sense as to why the Nazi forces in Ukraine were so desperately trying to hold on to Mariupol, and why it has been such a focus of Russian Military for some time.

Russian Military has been speaking specifically about a veterinary facility for months, and it turns out this is why.

After Russia took Mariupol and gathered this intel, they claimed the Special Military Operation is complete and Putin put on a celebratory military parade.

You all said you wanted proof, and Russia gave it to you. The only question is, whose going to hold the US accountable?

Today, at the UN Security Council, Russia presented further evidence of their accusations that the US DNC created a secret bioweapons program in Ukraine. They have accused the US, multiple times in the past year, of breaching the International Biological Weapons Treaty. And the US just cries “Disinformation” and vetos any movement for investigations.

People have been asking me, what’s next? What would punishment look like?
And to be honest with you, I don’t know for certain because this has never happened before. The 1972 International Biological Weapons Treaty has never been breached. No nation has ever even been formally accused, until now. Article I never been invoked.

Theoretically, in a political-free vacuum, what SHOULD happen, as per the treaty, would be invoking Article VI and Article VII. Article summaries are as follows: (I copy pasted from Wiki)

“Article VI: Right to request the United Nations Security Council (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Council) to investigate alleged breaches of the BWC and undertaking to cooperate in carrying out any investigation initiated by the Security Council.

-Complaint about an alleged BWC violation
Article VI allows States Parties to lodge a complaint with the United Nations Security Council (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council) if they suspect a breach of treaty obligations by another state. Moreover, the article requires states to cooperate with any investigation which the Security Council may launch. As of January 2022, no state has ever used Article VI to file a formal complaint, despite several states having been accused in other fora of maintaining offensive biological weapons capabilities. The unwillingness to invoke Article VI may be explained by the highly political nature of the Security Council, where the five permanent members (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_members_of_the_United_Nations_Security_Council)—China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States—hold veto power, including over investigations for alleged treaty violations.

Article VII: To assist States which have been exposed to danger as a result of a violation of the BWC.

-Assistance after a BWC violation
Article VII obliges States Parties to provide assistance to states that so request it if the UN Security Council decides they have been exposed to danger as a result of a violation of the BWC. In addition to helping victims in the event of a biological weapons attack, the purpose of the article is to deter such attacks from occurring in the first place by reducing their potential for harm through international solidarity and assistance. Despite no state ever having invoked Article VII, the article has drawn more attention in recent years, in part due to increasing evidence of terrorist organizations being interested in acquiring biological weapons and also following various naturally occurring epidemics. In 2018, the BWC's Implementation Support Unit issued a background document describing a number of additional understandings and agreements on Article VII that have been reached at past Review Conferences.”

In short, the UN Security Council is supposed to do a joint investigation, and all assist to the nation(s) who have been exposed to the biological weapon(s). But I just don’t think it’s going to happen because of the structure of the UN. The US can just simply veto any investigation.

The only other world event similar to this situation was Nuremberg. With which the US, UK, France and Russia, each provided 1 Military Judge and a team of military prosecutors, and joint-prosecuted the Nazi officials that were still alive, in an “International Military Tribunal”.

Given this whole biological weapons situation is unprecedented, I can’t really project what the next steps will be. Especially considering one of the names directly accused of being an Ideologue of this bioweapons plot is the current Commander in Chief of the most powerful military force on the planet…

The only way this is resolved is if the US MIL is disobedient to Biden, i.e. “Devolution”, and assists the Russians and Chinese in holding these people accountable. It would require a treaty between the militaries of Russia, China, and the US. That’s the only way.

Any other scenario and we are stuck in a biological Orwellian dystopia on the verge of nuclear fallout until the status quo changes.

-Clandestine

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not RT America. They closed all U.S. locations.

RT America ceases productions and lays off most of its staff

excerpt:

New York (CNN Business)RT America will cease productions and lay off most of its staff, according to a memo CNN obtained from T&R Productions, the production company behind the Russian state-funded network.

Misha Solodovnikov, the general manager of T&R Productions, told staff in the memo that it will be "ceasing production" at all of its locations "as a result of unforeseen business interruption events."

"Unfortunately, we anticipate this layoff will be permanent, meaning that this will result in the permanent separation from employment of most T&R employees at all locations," Solodovnikov wrote.

T&R Productions operated offices in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC.

The news would mean an effective end to RT America. The network, one of Russian President Vladimir Putin's main mouthpieces in the US, was dropped earlier this week by DirecTV, dealing a major financial blow to it. The satellite carrier was one of the two major television providers in the US to carry the network.

Roku, a company that sells hardware which allows users to stream content through the internet, also said that it had banished RT America from its platform.

(more at the link)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
EU aims to destroy Russia oil industry. Wheat shortages. SHOCKING, Ukraine wins Eurovision. Update 1 (33 min 40 sec):

Published on May 15, 2022 by Alex Christoforou​

A viewer comment on YouTube:
konaIII:​
"I was in the oil industry. What destroys a well is turning off the chokes and pump like hell. The reason is the water underneath will form channels in the oil formation and what comes out will be a lot of water. And those channels are hard to get rid of. Stopping production of a well is NOT a problem. Why would it be? Let's say a pipeline has a problem and need to be repaired. The wells feeding it will have to be shut. Are they all going to be destroyed? Remember when that Saudi oil transit station and storage was destroyed by the Houthi drones? Did anyone talk about oil wells getting destroyed?​
Whoever bases their strategy on this are morons. Must be Germany."​

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Imagine if you or me called to assanate someone in .gov we would be in jail in a ny minute.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 12.35.22 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652639869738.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Zarya chemical plant in Rubizhne was mined with 49 tons of explosives, according to the LPR. Radio-electronic warfare units managed to block the signal that would have caused the explosion.

To make it clearer, this is an explosives plant - ammonite, ammonal, TNT A, TNT B. Imagine what would have happened if fifty tons of this stuff had blown up. There wouldn't be anything left of that poor crippled Rubizhne at all.

This, by the way, also speaks of the jewelry work of those who stormed the plant, preventing it from becoming another Azovstal.

video

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Pool N3]
US Congressman Matt Goetz:
✔️ I want to warn against the danger of a consensus that pushes us into war with Russia. Senator Portman said, "I haven't seen this kind of unity since 9/11." But what does it really mean? Unity is always observed before our worst decisions. The consensus after 9/11 led us to the war in Iraq, the "patriotic act", the covid lockdown.
✔️ Mandates come from unity bound by fear. Just like now: if you question our actions in Ukraine, you become a traitor. Do we have amnesia here? Is memory loss a consequence of the gerontocracy in Congress?
✔️ Just a year ago, we lost the war to the shepherds with rifles. Now we are in a hurry to fight a nation that has 6,000 nuclear warheads. Congressman Moulton said last week: "We are not only fighting to support the Ukrainians, we are at war - albeit through an intermediary - with Russia." Even the secret services can't help but brag about how America is helping Ukraine kill Russian generals and sink a Russian flagship. How is this all supposed to end?
✔️ Is the administration groping for Putin's red line? The game of chickens between nuclear forces is crazy. And it comes from Biden, who promised to be a sedative for America.
✔️ Congress approves $40 billion for Ukraine while American families go without infant formula. Biden's budget includes $15.3 billion for customs and border control. Obviously, Ukraine is twice as important as our homeland.
✔️ Two weeks ago we voted for Ukrainian Lend-Lease. I was one of ten who voted against. And this was the answer from MSNBC: Putin's wing of the Republican Party is preventing the supply of weapons to Ukraine. So you support Putin if you think it's a bad idea to send any weapons, ammunition, planes, ships to Ukraine, waiving our right to compensation.
✔️ We are sending so many weapons to Ukraine that we are depleting our own stocks. We are sending not only bullets and rifles, but also weapons that could potentially hit Russian territory. And this weapon still does not end up in the hands of the Ukrainian military. Officials say the weapon "falls into a large black hole." A lot ends up in the hands of the Azov Battalion. 40 Democrats called them a neo-Nazi terrorist organization just three years ago. Now they are killing Russians - and this is obviously "not so bad."
✔️ Democrats go on a daily hunt for white supremacists in the US. And yet, they are quite free to give missiles to true white supremacists in Ukraine. The position in which we arm to the teeth anyone who shoots Russians does not work at all. These are javelins for neo-Nazis today, these are stingers for Afghan Mujahideen yesterday. In Syria, we supplied the jihadists who fought against Assad. Assad, like Putin, is an evil person. But does this mean that American taxpayers should arm their enemies without further investigation? I do not think so. And most Americans probably don't think so either.
✔️ Therefore, we never have a real debate on these issues. It is easier to talk about the preservation of democracy than about our dangerous reality. If we are at war, why don't we vote, as we should, for permission to use military force? Or are we going to act in Ukraine, as in Yemen, as in the whole world, that is, to wage undeclared wars?
✔️ I think many will be against the debate, because the real goal of these politicians is regime change in Russia, not the defense of Ukraine. To achieve this goal, they are ready to send billions of dollars to Kyiv, which will line the pockets of corrupt officials, just like it was done in Afghanistan. We sleep and see going to war, and the American people are unaware.

https://t.me/dimsmirnov175/33441 (https://t.me/dimsmirnov175/33441)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from SIGNAL]
⚡️"All possible international organizations, almost all world leaders are involved to save the defenders of Azovstal. Putin does not give consent," said Anna Malyar, Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine.

The only condition of Russia, according to which Azov and the Ukrainian military can get out of Azovstal alive, is to surrender.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Some Headlines For May 15​

Hello, that's me again...
Virtual Russia, virtual Russian Armed Forces, bad information, bad planning, bad outcomes.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EU 'To Accept' Gas for Roubles, West Ramps Up Military Support for Ukraine​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

YOUR support brought MEDICINE to Mariupol, Molitipol and other areas in Donbass.​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Pool N3]
US Congressman Matt Goetz:
✔️ I want to warn against the danger of a consensus that pushes us into war with Russia. Senator Portman said, "I haven't seen this kind of unity since 9/11." But what does it really mean? Unity is always observed before our worst decisions. The consensus after 9/11 led us to the war in Iraq, the "patriotic act", the covid lockdown.
✔️ Mandates come from unity bound by fear. Just like now: if you question our actions in Ukraine, you become a traitor. Do we have amnesia here? Is memory loss a consequence of the gerontocracy in Congress?
✔️ Just a year ago, we lost the war to the shepherds with rifles. Now we are in a hurry to fight a nation that has 6,000 nuclear warheads. Congressman Moulton said last week: "We are not only fighting to support the Ukrainians, we are at war - albeit through an intermediary - with Russia." Even the secret services can't help but brag about how America is helping Ukraine kill Russian generals and sink a Russian flagship. How is this all supposed to end?
✔️ Is the administration groping for Putin's red line? The game of chickens between nuclear forces is crazy. And it comes from Biden, who promised to be a sedative for America.
✔️ Congress approves $40 billion for Ukraine while American families go without infant formula. Biden's budget includes $15.3 billion for customs and border control. Obviously, Ukraine is twice as important as our homeland.
✔️ Two weeks ago we voted for Ukrainian Lend-Lease. I was one of ten who voted against. And this was the answer from MSNBC: Putin's wing of the Republican Party is preventing the supply of weapons to Ukraine. So you support Putin if you think it's a bad idea to send any weapons, ammunition, planes, ships to Ukraine, waiving our right to compensation.
✔️ We are sending so many weapons to Ukraine that we are depleting our own stocks. We are sending not only bullets and rifles, but also weapons that could potentially hit Russian territory. And this weapon still does not end up in the hands of the Ukrainian military. Officials say the weapon "falls into a large black hole." A lot ends up in the hands of the Azov Battalion. 40 Democrats called them a neo-Nazi terrorist organization just three years ago. Now they are killing Russians - and this is obviously "not so bad."
✔️ Democrats go on a daily hunt for white supremacists in the US. And yet, they are quite free to give missiles to true white supremacists in Ukraine. The position in which we arm to the teeth anyone who shoots Russians does not work at all. These are javelins for neo-Nazis today, these are stingers for Afghan Mujahideen yesterday. In Syria, we supplied the jihadists who fought against Assad. Assad, like Putin, is an evil person. But does this mean that American taxpayers should arm their enemies without further investigation? I do not think so. And most Americans probably don't think so either.
✔️ Therefore, we never have a real debate on these issues. It is easier to talk about the preservation of democracy than about our dangerous reality. If we are at war, why don't we vote, as we should, for permission to use military force? Or are we going to act in Ukraine, as in Yemen, as in the whole world, that is, to wage undeclared wars?
✔️ I think many will be against the debate, because the real goal of these politicians is regime change in Russia, not the defense of Ukraine. To achieve this goal, they are ready to send billions of dollars to Kyiv, which will line the pockets of corrupt officials, just like it was done in Afghanistan. We sleep and see going to war, and the American people are unaware.

https://t.me/dimsmirnov175/33441 (https://t.me/dimsmirnov175/33441)

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
He's preaching to an empty room. This is our government in action folks! I sham and a scam or biblical proportions by treasonous agents of foreign governments pretending to be members of the US Congress supposedly elected by the people!
Newt Gingrich style. Empty room but C-Span cameras.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He's preaching to an empty room.
That shouldn't be news to anyone. They all do that. That's been going on for a long time.

I posted the video because I wanted to compare the translation from Russian to English in Goldhedge's post (post #4190). The machine translation was pretty accurate.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Telegram shot of Passport Card for American killed fighting with Ukrainians as a merc against Russians. He 'was' a Washington State resident and killed with 6 others.

Guess the Ukrainians will be buying more luxury cars with that $40bil headed their way.