• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The ds using the us is tryign to start a war......

How to End This War | John Mearsheimer​

May 19, 2022

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Journalists Under fire As Shelling Hits Civilian Area In Ukraine - Russia War​

Journalists Under fire As Shelling Hits Civilian Area Russian Controlled Village A village under fire is what i found when investigating territory that had been captured by Russian and DPR Forces From Ukraine. My team and I was in this captured territory to document what was happening and found an area and people decimated by shelling. The locals of course blamed Ukraine for shelling their homes.

We found women and children living in bomb shelters hiding from the shells. While we were there we came under shelling as well. It almost seemed like the shells were aiming at us. My cameraman Sasha even commented they were firing at us. Luckily we met some very nice people and learned a lot about the situation there. We will be returning to help them as well.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-19_11-14-05.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

After seeing many videos from reporters on the ground it's difficult to believe anything the US or Ukraine are saying is factual.

Russia is methodically taking down the Azos NAZI battalions and the woefully inadequate Ukrainian military.

Sure, nations are sending equipment in support of 'the cause', but all that equipment needs maintenance to keep it functioning.

They aren't sending maintenance.

That and the 'equipment' being sent is yesterday's news, old and what's worse is it's a hodgepodge of systems that don't play well together.

Their 'new' equipment is like Johnny Cashes song "One Piece at a Time"... and it didn't cost them a dime!

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 11.11.53 PM.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Floods of immigrants on the US border but they claim to be concerned about the Ukraine borders. 40 billion which is gonna get stolen you want to burn the money spend it on the homeless in this country. Tired of this shit already.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Floods of immigrants on the US border but they claim to be concerned about the Ukraine borders. 40 billion which is gonna get stolen you want to burn the money spend it on the homeless in this country. Tired of this shit already.
Stolen elections have dire consequences. While we wait for the slow moving wheels of justice to grind away, the invasion of American continues unabated

It's becoming very discomforting going on the premise that we need to allow the country to be systematically destroyed in order to save it

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Stolen elections have dire consequences. While we wait for the slow moving wheels of justice to grind away, the invasion of American continues unabated

It's becoming very discomforting going on the premise that we need to allow the country to be systematically destroyed in order to save it
The country cannot be saved. Not with half the people in it, eagerly destroying it.

The Constitution can be saved, and the other half saved...by radical political surgery. Secession and armed, fortified borders protecting the new Constitutional Republic(s).

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ukraine update & Wheat for Rubles has collective west in panic mode (28 min 09 sec):

Published on May 20, 2022 by The Duran​

Medved1.jpg

Medved2.jpg

Medved3.jpg

Medved4.jpg

Medved5.jpg

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Russia won't export food. Zakharova tells Kuleba to 'Swallow' and other stories from SpB (10 min 16 sec):

Published on May 20, 2022 by iEarlGrey​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Russia won't export food. Zakharova tells Kuleba to 'Swallow' and other stories from SpB (10 min 16 sec):

Published on May 20, 2022 by iEarlGrey​
The Lovin' Spoonful created that name for a reason . High in Protein ? :don't know:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

US & UK anti-ship missiles. EU panic over Ukraine wheat. Erdogan trolls Finland & Sweden. Update 1​

Ruble under 60 to USD. Milley calls Gerasimov. Blame it on "cosmic cretinism." $18 Beer. Update 2​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Feeling Sitrepish on May 20​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Had To Get Out Of Ukraine... Wild Story!​

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that will not be shown on the nightly news stations here in the US
If we had any "news" it would be!
All we have is disinformation.
We all know it, yet sheeple never see anything like this.
That needs to change,
I don't see how enough people are left watching news & reading papers to support those industries.
Gotta be subsidized.
Just like twitter.......

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Outside in Russia for the video background.

US ADMITS Sanctions have FAILED as Dollar falls BELOW 58 rubles - Inside Russia Report (8 min 56 sec):​
Published on May 21, 2022 by iEarlGrey​

A stroll outside with his wife is the video background.

WHY Sanctions have FAILED against RUSSIA - Inside Russia Report (14 min 47 sec):​
Published on May 21, 2022 by iEarlGrey​

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Balloon testing next crisis. Popasna bulge, Desna missile strike, NYT off-ramp. Fake video. Update 1 (33 min 07 sec):

Published on May 21, 2022 by Alex Christoforou​

AC0521a.jpg

AC0521b.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from American Majority]
[ Video ]
⚡️BREAKING NEWS!⚡
Today, the last group of 531 militants of the Azov Nazi Batallion has surrendered.

Since May 16, a total of 2,439 Azov Nazis and AFU servicemen blocked inside the plant have laid down their arms and surrendered during the operation.

The so-called "commanders" of the Azov Nazis aka Kalina, Rediska (http://t.me/american_majority/475) and Volyna, due to the hatred of Mariupol residents and the desire of the townspeople to massacre him for his numerous atrocities, was removed from the territory of the plant in a special armored vehicle.

Eariler the American majority channel has published (http://t.me/american_majority/486) the list of the U.S. sponsored terrorist neo-Nazi Azov Batallion, which just surrended at the AzovStal plant in Mariupol. The list has 644 records with full names, DoBs, personal ID number, ranks etc.
#Ukraine #war #neo_Nazi #Azov

Share and subscribe @american_majority

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nazis Surrender at Mariupol - Nazis Indoctrinate Kids 7-17​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Complete Surrender Of Ukraine Forces In Mariupol​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russian Pilots Are Amazing, Let Me Explain Why!​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
2022.05.21 What Yavoriv and Desna Mean (7 min 35 sec):

Published on May 21, 2022 by Gonzalo Lira II​

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Russian Pilots Are Amazing, Let Me Explain Why!
It's rambling, and some parts have really bad video and audio, but I liked it. I think he should have recorded it first and then published it, but... oh, well. It is interesting that someone gave the enemy information on his itinerary so they could try to kill him.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's rambling, and some parts have really bad video and audio, but I liked it. I think he should have recorded it first and then published it, but... oh, well. It is interesting that someone gave the enemy information on his itinerary so they could try to kill him.
Exactly what I told the wife...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It is interesting that someone gave the enemy information on his itinerary so they could try to kill him.

He said the CIA knew their location and wanted nothing more than they get killed.

In the video here:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this is informative... 'Ukraine's tax base is collapsing, US $billion aide package making up for the lack of funds'

Russia Says Luhansk Under Full Control Soon, US Considers Supplies of Anti-Ship Missiles to Ukraine​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What I find ignorant is the Western scare narrative "The Russian are going to usenew BLINDING High tech Laser Weapons in The War".
#1. The "WEST" and MEDIA never bring up the MINSK Agreement that actually would have prevented all this if both sides had done what they agreed to, Russia did most of theirs from what I find and NATO/WEST done none of theirs. ( Poking the Bear).
#2. The West does not state the tech is designed to blind Drones.
#3. The Pentagon puts out a statement shortly after the NWO/WEF/UK/USA / MEDIA spin - "There is no evidence the Russians are using laser technology to blind soldiers".
I love it when the instigators for all this don't sing out of the same hymnal.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Former Nazi/Aidar prison where they starved, tortured & mock executed prisoners #UkrainianWarCrimes

From March 2014 to March 2022, Aidar took over and militarized a sausage factory near the village of Polovinkina, north and slightly west of Lugansk. They turned part of it into a prison for LPR civilians and military, near-starving them, torturing them, and killing some. It is unknown how many were held there over the years, many didn't return to their families. If dead, their bodies have not yet been found.

Based on what I heard at that former prison, and the testimonies published before and since its March 2022 liberation, Aidar were indeed very much guilty of war crimes.

Although Ukrainian forces and secret services have committed the same heinous torture and executions as the Nazi battalions, it is important to emphasize the Nazi presence and crimes, given the wave of “I stand with Ukraine” virtue signalling which has overtaken the woke world since late February.

To be clear, those who make that statement are, naively or otherwise, standing with active Nazis who proudly declare their hate-filled ideologies and proudly imprison, rape, torture and execute civilians.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ukraine NATO fiction. Russia naval blockade fiction. WEF-DAVOS is back, with star speaker. Update 1 (25 min 07 sec):

Published on May 22, 2022 by Alex Christoforou​

LJ220520.jpg

AC220522.jpg

MARIUPOL’S FINAL UKRAINIAN CHAPTER, RUSSIA WRITES NEW BOOK
20 May 2022 by Larry Johnson

Last edited: