• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

2022.05.26 What Happens AFTER the Loss of the Donbas​

WaPo: Ukrainian volunteer fighters in the east feel abandoned
https://archive.ph/xtFAL

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

More Operations​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Inside Donetsk airport after 8 years of War​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia 'Cuts off" Severodonetsk, Eyes Zaporozhye, As Ukraine Says Plans Counteroffensive​

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia cuts interest rates. Greece loves Russian oil. Food fear, Draghi calls Putin. Update 1​

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
fwiw... the vast majority of "refugees from Ukraine who fled to the West" live NOWHERE NEARBY ANY AREAS WHICH HAD MILITARY ACTIVITIES...

Just a "good excuse" to leave "shitsville"... for "freebees"...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Kiev Prepares SURRENDER of Zaporozhye, Asia Overtakes Europe for RU Oil - Inside Russia Report (17 min 02 sec):

Published on May 27, 2022 by iEarlGrey​

At the end of the video, he compliments Alex Christoforou and Alexander Mercouris of The Duran for the work they do.
=====

INDbuys.jpg

=====
Here's a copy of the video he played in the above video. The Bishop gave the sermon in Warsaw Poland.

The video is edited and that may cause some to say the message was altered. I think it was edited because the guy in glasses was translating into the Polish language what the priest was saying and they cut the translation out to shorten the video. ???

British Bishop Williamson spoke for the Russia Putin: "Putin fights against the Evil" (Video) (2 min 32 sec):
Published May 27, 2022 by unglaublich38​

"And among the heads of state, there is only one who is standing up to the forces of evil. Don't count on Boris Johnson in England. Don't count on Macron in France. Don't count on Draghi in Italy. It's Vladimir Putin who may be no angel and no saint, but nevertheless he is a man of intelligence and great courage. And at the head of Russia, he has the means of standing up to the one world government."
"But foolish Europe is following the United States to attempt to crush Russia."

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"TIM...BERR"! The mighty Balsa Wood, Western narrative is about to come crashing down . Hopefully on Schwab and Bidet. ;)

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1653692128764.png

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Biolabs Alert

The Chinese government via State claims that elements within the United States Military are manufacturing food shortages in rival countries, with the usage of bugs as vectors to pass diseases to crops and wipe out food supply. Directly accuses them of breaching the Biological Weapons Convention.

These are not outlandish claims, as we all recall the US MIL utilizing animals as vectors in Ukraine such as migratory birds to spread pathogens.

Oh yeah and they also have all the details up about it on DARPA’s public military website. They claim these genetically modified pathogens and bug vectors are used as “countermeasures against potential natural or engineered threats to the food supply chain”. Check it out ⬇️

So just as the US claims they need to create genetically modified pathogens in Ukraine for “defensive” purposes, they also need to create insect armies with genetically modified pathogens, to “protect the food supply”.

Do you see the pattern here?
The US Department of DEFENSE only seems to be engaged in OFFENSIVE activity. They are conducting offensive biological research under the guise of “defense”. And the other world powers are not happy about it. Especially considering these “defensive biological weapons” keep “getting out”.

Now here is the Breitbart article, and they are clearly not buying any of these accusations, but the accusations from the Chinese are significant nonetheless, given the militaristic implications to both Russia and China accusing the US of mass genocide and biological warfare. Also given how much the US have lied about EVERYTHING, we need to take all sides into account. If you believe we can blindly trust the US government, I have many bridges to sell you.

Here’s an extremely juicy passage from the article:

“Experts reached by the Global Times said the Insect Allies is turning this concern into a real potential danger. ‘Why do they use insects as carriers? Why does the US build bio-labs near other countries like Russia? When the Pandora’s Box is opened, a series of disasters will follow,’ said an expert.
However, this is just a tip of the iceberg as a project with a potential biological weapons threat. In addition to the Insect Allies program, the US has conducted biological experiments around the world in said notorious ‘bio-labs’ disregarding human safety and natural ethics while blatantly violating the ‘Biological Weapons Convention.’”

China State sponsored media experts sure seem to sound a lot like me

-Clandestine

(Shout out to Kelen from InfoWars for the tip on the story)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Signs of Ukrainian Collapse in Donbass as Liman Falls to Russia​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SHORT: "Why is Russia Taking so Long?"​

To answer the question of why Russian forces are taking a long time to "win" in Ukraine, one must understand that Ukraine spent 8 years building extensive fortifications along the line of contact in the Donbas region.

Once Russian forces overcome these defenses, momentum will be on their side - and already the Western media and Western governments are beginning to change their tune as this happens.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SHORT: "Why is Russia Taking so Long?"​

To answer the question of why Russian forces are taking a long time to "win" in Ukraine, one must understand that Ukraine spent 8 years building extensive fortifications along the line of contact in the Donbas region.

Once Russian forces overcome these defenses, momentum will be on their side - and already the Western media and Western governments are beginning to change their tune as this happens.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WaPo finally tells the truth. Boris wants EU+ with Elensky & Baltic States. Night Update​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Pirate World, Greece & Iran. Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. G7 oligarch shakedown. Update 1​

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's too bad Jones fails so badly on his presentation. I don't mean in this clip; I mean, the totality of his...work, whatever.

First, loud-and-hectoring, doesn't work for me. It's too reminiscent of oily storefront preacher-hustlers or used-car salesmen or Amway promoters. Then, in the past, he hasn't vetted his examples and news items well - I found two, in 2009, that were complete falsehoods. I quickly dismiss liars.

Then, his appearance. He's reasonably trim, here. Button your shirt up, dood. But today, he's bloated and sloppy. I get that the message isn't the messenger; but often, that's how we have to judge it. A fat guy with three chins, a scruffy beard, and a voice ruined from screaming, doesn't transmit seriousness or inspire confidence.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's too bad Jones fails so badly on his presentation. I don't mean in this clip; I mean, the totality of his...work, whatever.

First, loud-and-hectoring, doesn't work for me. It's too reminiscent of oily storefront preacher-hustlers or used-car salesmen or Amway promoters. Then, in the past, he hasn't vetted his examples and news items well - I found two, in 2009, that were complete falsehoods. I quickly dismiss liars.

Then, his appearance. He's reasonably trim, here. Button your shirt up, dood. But today, he's bloated and sloppy. I get that the message isn't the messenger; but often, that's how we have to judge it. A fat guy with three chins, a scruffy beard, and a voice ruined from screaming, doesn't transmit seriousness or inspire confidence.
I always viewed Jones as clown and lately, as controlled opposition. His act reminds me of TYT nonsense

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from UKR LEAKS eng]
Official documents have been published by the Russian MoD confirming that the US Department of Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is working in Ukraine with a specific military-biological focus:

▪️The memorandum regarding the UP-2 project was prepared by the office of the US Secretary of Defence: according to the document, the mapping of especially dangerous pathogens in Ukraine should have been held;

▪️The document notes that the main task of this project is to collect information on the molecular composition of pathogens that are typical in Ukraine and to transfer samples of strains;

▪️A similar memorandum was prepared as part of the UP-1 project, aimed at studying rickettsia and other diseases spread by arthropods. The document noted the need to transfer all collections of especially dangerous pathogens to the central reference laboratory, which would make it possible to facilitate the process of exporting them to the United States;

▪️The large-scale UP-4 project was carried out to study the possibility of spreading especially dangerous infections through migratory birds. The documents show that for the period from November 2019 to January 2020, 991 biological samples were collected;

▪️There is information about the implementation of 10 such projects (including UP-3, UP-6, UP-8, UP-10), which included work with pathogens of especially dangerous and economically significant infections. Among them are the Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever, leptospirosis, tick-borne encephalitis, African swine fever

And I one more time want to remind you about my investigation Weapon in a test tube. How the United States turned Ukraine into a biological testing ground (https://ukr-leaks.org/en/Investigat...-kak-amerika-prevratila-ukrainu-v-vbiopoligon)

[Forwarded from MoD Russia]
[ Photo ]
⚡️Briefing on the results of the analysis of documents related to the military biological activities of the United States on the territory of Ukraine

Full text
(https://telegra.ph/Briefing-on-the-...ctivities-of-the-United-States-on-the-t-05-27)

Documents
(https://disk.yandex.ru/d/nTjNma1NF95MRQ)@mod_russia_en

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Kiev Places All Hopes on Western Weapons, Erdogan Repeats Opposition to Finland, Sweden NATO Bids​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Shaun Pinner & Andrew Hill to be PROSECUTED. Greek Nationals UNDER THREAT - Inside Russia Report​

The DPR has completed the investigation of a criminal case against mercenaries from Britain and Morocco, they face the death penalty, the republic's Prosecutor General's Office said.

According to her, the involvement of the British Sean Pinner and Andrew Hill and the Moroccan Saadoun Brahim in the fighting against the Donbass has been established.:
https://t.me/iEarlGreyTV/1750

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Shaun Pinner & Andrew Hill to be PROSECUTED. Greek Nationals UNDER THREAT - Inside Russia Report​

The DPR has completed the investigation of a criminal case against mercenaries from Britain and Morocco, they face the death penalty, the republic's Prosecutor General's Office said.

According to her, the involvement of the British Sean Pinner and Andrew Hill and the Moroccan Saadoun Brahim in the fighting against the Donbass has been established.:
https://t.me/iEarlGreyTV/1750

I'm wonder about those NATO Generals supposedly caught in Ukraine. Might be Colonels ID remember . Definitely "BRASS".

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm wonder about those NATO Generals supposedly caught in Ukraine. Might be Colonels ID remember . Definitely "BRASS".
A political gravy train for Russia...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ambassador Victoria Nuland assumed her position as Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs on September 18, 2013.

Google goes Soviet on Nuland/Pyatt confab plotting Ukraine's post-coup government

excerpt:
The smoking gun evidence proving U.S. involvement in the 2014 coup in Kiev, Ukraine has been removed from YouTube after eight years. However you can still watch it here on rumble:

Here's the video on Rumble...
2014 UKRAINE COUP: Victoria Nuland - Geoffrey Pyatt Leaked Phone Call (5 min 17 sec):​
Published March 5, 2022 by NewsParadigm​

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Interesting all you hear about is the shutdown (never permitted) Nordstream II and like the 'elephant in the room' Nordstream 1 is online and pumping natural gas to Germany. I've seen a map of the pipeline running thru the North Sea(?) and perfectly alongside One is Two. This probably goes the way of the previous noise about shutting off the gas going to Hungary from the pipeline running thru Ukraine?

Attachments

• 16537908013827661843469766703270.jpg
    16537908013827661843469766703270.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Haven't been following much... but a few weeks ago a Canadian General was arrested by the Russians in Mariupol.

Allegedly he wasn't "working for the Canadian Defense Dept", but was the head of a 16-person US Bio-Lab tied to Hunter Biden...

hmmm.....

(a web search should find an article...)

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE BEEN SANCTIONED!" - The New Russian Supermarket Gameshow! (3 min 04 sec):

Published on May 29, 2022 by iEarlGrey​

viewer comments:
  • You're officially my favorite Russian troll.
  • The funniest bit is our governments still think we are sticking it to Putin.
  • I'll take "Sanctions Backfired" for $200, Alex.
  • I have never commented but this was hilarious. Good on you to bring comedy to geo-politics.
  • Very funny! You have a great sense of humor which is much appreciated in these times.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Not saying it's happening but takes a lot of guts to put yourself on the line like these guys. I wasn't getting shot at but being in the Coast Guard ages ago I can't get my head around what it must be taking to get these guys to come forward like this. I'm sure maybe some is 'fake' but this is a bunch of videos and keep in mind it's on social media in Ukraine.