• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Cannon Fodder...

Politicians could care less about these little people. At least they're waking up and are realizing they're fighting an unwinnable war.

America thinks Putin is the evil Commie bastard who has visions of grandeur like the USSR of old, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

If you've been following along for any length of time here you know otherwise.

One thing that's being clearly exposed is America's complicity in this sordid affair.... for more than 8 years!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The propaganda of war

photo_2022-05-29_14-31-42.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-29_14-26-11.jpg
photo_2022-05-29_14-26-01.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Dr. Lynn Fynn’s Science Enlightenment Channel & Stuff]
[ Photo ]
Who is Joanna Wintrol?

She's in charge of the US biolabs in #Ukraine

The head of the D T R A office at the US Embassy in K I E V.
Remember her name, it's going to become very notable soon.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Change of Narrative​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“The tactics chosen are correct, but they do not provide for quick victories”: Colonel-General Georgy Shpak on the progress of the special operation​

May 28, 2022,
Alexander Khokhlov

The Ministry of Defense of Belarus reported that the creation of an operational command in the country in the southern - Ukrainian - direction provides for the formation of an appropriate group of troops. What caused the strengthening of military security measures in a country allied with Russia, as well as the situation on the fronts in the Donbass, RT discussed with the former commander of the Russian Airborne Forces, Colonel-General Georgy Shpak.

“The tactics chosen are correct, but they do not provide for quick victories”: Colonel-General Georgy Shpak on the progress of the special operation

• © Photo from personal archive

- Georgy Ivanovich, at a meeting in the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko said that a Southern Operational Direction would be created in the country's armed forces. The Belarusian president said, and I quote:

“This is a wartime condition. But for now, no war." In your opinion, can this “for now” develop into the participation of a country allied with Russia in our special military operation in Ukraine?
“I'm sure that won't happen. The creation of a group of troops on the Ukrainian border is a kind of protective measure for the Belarusians. The army of the Kyiv regime, controlled by Western military advisers, is capable of launching provocations against the Republic of Belarus. Lukashenka prudently puts up a barrier. Sabotage and reconnaissance groups of Ukrainians, as Alexander Grigoryevich previously reported, are already “running” in the border area. If reconnaissance is carried out, then it is impossible to exclude the beginning of some kind of hostilities. The Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) are not capable of serious offensive operations in the northern direction, they clearly do not have enough forces for this, but they can shake their nerves. By the way, it is beneficial for us to strengthen the military grouping of Belarus: Kyiv will be afraid to withdraw its units from the north and transfer them to the east, to the Donbass.

- At the same time, exercises started in the west of Belarus. Mayor of border Brest Alexander Rogachuk said that this was due to the next stage of checking the response forces of the armed forces of the Republic of Belarus. But the dynamics of the actions of the troops was impressive: the fighters of the Special Operations Forces (SOF) worked out a mock battle in urban conditions, and then crossed the Mukhavets River near the Brest checkpoint. Are they preparing to meet the Polish army?
- The Poles under the national flag will not go either to Belarus or to Ukraine. Mercenaries, volunteers, volunteers, whatever you want to call them, can go to the Donbass, somewhere in the Lviv region or the Ternopil region, but not the servicemen of the Polish army. Poland is part of NATO, and one shot from NATO towards Russia is the beginning of the Third World War. Everyone understands this, and I think Warsaw received a very clear command from Washington: not to take initiative. America does not want to perish because of Ukraine or because of Poland. In a global nuclear war, which is exactly what World War III will inevitably become, there will be no winners.

As for the exercises in Belarus, these are standard military measures in response to the maneuvers of NATO troops passing on the other side of the border. The Western military bloc is now conducting them in whole series, one after the other. Alexander Lukashenko demonstrates that he keeps his gunpowder dry.

- Recently, at the collegium of the Russian Ministry of Defense, General of the Army Sergei Shoigu also announced the strengthening of groupings of troops in the western direction. According to him, by the end of 2022, 12 newly formed military units and subunits will enter the combat strength of the troops of the Western Military District. What is it motivated by?
- An adequate reaction of the Russian political and military leadership to the expected entry into the North Atlantic Alliance of Finland and Sweden, as well as to the intensification of the maneuvers of NATO troops in Europe. Arrives with them - military power will increase in the west and in our country. And what is left for us to do?

- Taking into account the hostilities in Ukraine, will the Russian army have enough forces and resources to block all directions?
- Enough. Smart people run the country and the army. There are reserves, they were created taking into account the most unfavorable development of the geopolitical situation. If an “extreme case” occurs, then Russia is capable of waging a full-scale war with a serious adversary for several years. Therefore, I read with undisguised pleasure all these regular statements repeated by Ukrainian propaganda that the Russians are running out of Caliber, there are no more tanks, there are not enough soldiers.

Look, we're not at war. A special military operation is underway, not all of our armed forces are participating in it, but only a part of them. Mobilization has not been announced. At the forefront - only military personnel under the contract and volunteers. Missiles and shells are enough and will be enough until the end of hostilities, no matter how long they last.

- And how long do you think they can continue in Ukraine?
“Only they themselves know about the plans of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief and the Minister of Defense. I retired, I am not sitting in a dugout at the front, but at home, so I can only express my personal opinion. I study the map of Ukraine, analyze the information. I think it's not worth dreaming about an early victory. It will take time to defeat a well-trained and armed enemy, which is the Armed Forces of Ukraine today. Unless, of course, any cardinal political decisions are made.

“Meanwhile, television experts and couch analysts are full of optimism: after the complete liberation of Mariupol, after the approach of the allied forces of Russia, the DPR and LPR to Severodonetsk and Lysychansk, they tell us, a turning point occurred in the minds of Ukrainian soldiers, and now they will surrender en masse and surrender boundaries. Do you agree?
- It has long been said: the farther from the front, the more heroes. There is no need to wait for quick military successes in Ukraine. At the first stage of the special operation, we learned a lesson: this country, perfectly prepared by the West for war and saturated with the poison of fascist ideology, cannot be taken in one fell swoop. America and Europe continue to supply arms and ammunition to Ukraine and will continue to do so. The West benefits from a long war, they still hope to exhaust and weaken Russia.

Also on topic

“Time is working for us”: Sergey Polyakov, a veteran of the Alfa group, talks about militants blocked at Azovstal

According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, more than 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers are blocked in the industrial zone of the Mariupol Azovstal plant,...

In addition, we must not forget that people like us are fighting against us: Slavs, Ukrainians and Russians. They have only turned their brains on one side over the past eight years, but they are as brave and steadfast as our soldiers. They have competent commanders. All the more honor to the Russian army and the Donbass militias who defeat such a strong enemy.

- Now we have completely finished with the underestimation of the enemy?
- Yes. The right conclusions have been drawn. Calmly, methodically, trying not to lose our soldiers and protect civilians, our army is moving forward. The tactics chosen are correct. But it does not provide for quick wins. The main problem is cities. It is already obvious that when conducting defensive operations in them, the enemy uses the tactics of the German fascists, which they used in the last century. Soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine occupy the upper floors of high-rise buildings, and below they hold the civilian population, hiding behind them. Also, large industrial enterprises are turning into real fortresses. But we also switched to the method of urban combat during the Great Patriotic War: we operate as mobile assault groups with pinpoint support from tanks and artillery. Our guys have to destroy the enemy with jewelry, and there will be many more cities on the way of our troops, so this work will take a long time.

- Again, your personal opinion: where should our troops stop? At the borders of the people's republics of Donbass plus Kherson and part of the Zaporozhye region? Along the Dnieper? At the borders of Poland?
- If at least one square meter of land remains under the rule of the current Kyiv regime, it will immediately be stuffed with weapons, and from there they will start shooting at Russia, at the Russians. This fascist stuff is like a cancer: it can spread further and further. It must be completely destroyed.

- And if in the western regions there will be a new surge of Bandera?
“The Soviet Union did away with it, and Russia will also do away with it. We have nowhere to go. We are at war with fascism, and not only Ukrainian, not for life, but for death. Or we them, or they us. The truth is on our side. We will win, but we must muster courage and patience.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Elensky visits Kharkiv. Ukraine collapse, Trump did it. EU buys Russian oil to hurt Putin. Update 1​

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
if you follow Russian Telegram accounts (such as Slava Intel Z) you'll see a lot of videos showing Ukrainians getting their asses handed to them. No doubt they are both getting whacked left/right, but if you only watch the mainstream media you probably think Russia is sitting in straight lines getting shot one by one.

The reality is I have seen numerous videos showing barrages by "Grad" rockets and they're pretty bad...I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EU Russian oil embargo stalemate. Reverse gas-for-rubles. Putin body double. Update 2​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

See Russia's Captured Territory In Ukraine (3 Months of War Special Report)​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia Moves into Severodonetsk, Ukraine Suffers Heavy Losses in Kherson, EU Split on Russia Oil Ban​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
JUST IN - Biden: "We're not gonna send to Ukraine rocket systems that can strike into Russia."

Medvedev, Russia's Security Council Deputy Chairman, responds: "Rational decision."

@disclosetv

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Representatives of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are secretly negotiating with the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation about the burial of their dead. And about the surrender. The negotiations were successful. The "About" grouping reports:

"I will not repeat that this has already become the norm for the Kiev regime and they act on the principle: "there is no body, there is no business." I want to tell you something else here .

.... They say a fighter came from the other side, calls your call sign, said he would only talk to you. I go into the room, a young guy is sitting, his uniform is dirty, shabby. Showed the documents. And he began to say: "I am the platoon commander of those boys whose bodies you offered to pick up today, I couldn't get to you on the radio, they would have decided right away. Bury my soldiers, please, and tell me where, I will give their relatives the location. The command flatly refuses to inform the families about the dead and wounded, so as not to cause panic among relatives. We are being called up now only because otherwise we will go to prison, and here we cannot retreat, the cadres or nationalists are behind us, we will get a bullet from them."

He told how they were prepared in the classroom before being sent to the "front". "We studied the regulations for two weeks, 30 partorons for shooting training and on the road." He confirmed all his words with photographs. He says: "Fortunately, the phones are not taken away, we record everything."

They talked for a long time, told about the mood in the units: "everything is sad, everyone is afraid, and those who are in front and those who are behind." But he came not only with this request. "My main task," he continued, "is to save the lives of my fighters. Tell me how we can surrender. We don't want to fight for the oligarchs sitting abroad and our corrupt government! Why is it possible for "Azov", but not for us?".

Having received all the instructions, he left, left with the hope that his remaining subordinates would remain alive. A day later, after the start of the assault on the next settlement, the platoon of this commander surrendered in full force, as he promised. Now their lives are not in danger.

Summing up, I want to ask just one question. When is the population of Ukraine already

Kotsnews

Военный корреспондент Издательского дома "Комсомольская правда" Александр Коц.

Для связи: @sasha_kots

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Proxy

photo_2022-05-30_23-13-57.jpg

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ukraine Shells Kherson Region Killing civilians (Chernobaevka)​

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Colonel MacGregor: The Real Ukraine/NATO/Russia All Political/Military Insiders Need To Know. State of Western Military, NATO/UN Collapse and More.​

teddolbi Published May 30, 2022

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia's New Land Bridge To Crimea (Special Report)​

May 31, 2022

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia isn't doing Humanitarian Aid? Let's see what they are up to...​

I take you to two humanitarian aid points so you can see who is lying about humanitarian aid - It's got to be Russia, right? Or is the Western Main Stream Media, CIA and Ukrainian government? It's got to be Russia, because the last three would never lie. Nevertheless, let's see!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Never occurred to these brain-fogged dolts, why "oil embargoes" worked in the ME.

The Arab States HAVE NO INDUSTRY. Because their theocratic dictatorships, don't foster the growth of large-scale private enterprise. The Americans came in, drilled their wells, pumped it, and the sheiks, sultans and Presidents-For-Life, nationalized them all.

Cut them off from oil sales and they revert to the Eighth Century. Where they belong.

RUSSIA, obviously, is the opposite. They have industries and commerce - and as it looks now (this is all a revelation to me, these last few months) it's been built slowly and carefully. Starting with heavy industry, with retail and consumer goods far behind. As they should be.

Cut them off from external oil sales...I can hear Vlad chuckle. He can wait. Russia can wait.

Meantime, Woketard Western nations shiver and starve.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yep, punish your evil enemy by freaking Starving and Freezing your own people. BRILLIANT.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
RUSSIA, obviously, is the opposite. They have industries and commerce - and as it looks now (this is all a revelation to me, these last few months) it's been built slowly and carefully. Starting with heavy industry, with retail and consumer goods far behind. As they should be.
Back when Obama hit Iran over the head with the SWIFT stick is when Russia and the rest of the world began 'planning' for the day.

Russia is NOT hurting from sanctions. They're also NOT blockading seaports to keep Ukrainian grain from leaving. In fact, they opened up a second sea lane by removing mines the Ukrainians dumped in the Black Sea to blockade the world. Russia is even broadcasting the coordinates 24/7 to ships wanting to enter and leave safely.

The propaganda from the west is astounding.

I almost feel like living in Russia would be the better option for long term survivability. They're not crazy like the west has become!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Western Shops In Russia Are LYING, But To WHO?? - Inside Russia Report​

I took a closer look at the shuttered shops you may have seen other YouTube channels crowing about being shut in Russia. Apparently, there is more to it than meets the eye with many claiming to be only 'temporarily' closed and promising to extend the validity period of Gift Cards.

So which is it? Are they lying to their Western Customers and waiting for the storm of public sentiment to pass and quietly reopen in Russia? Or are they scamming Russian customers?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Ministry of Propaganda...

Ukraine Fires Own Human Rights Chief For Perpetuating Russian Troop 'Systematic Rape' Stories​

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JUN 01, 2022 - 02:13 AM

For over the past two months, an avalanche of stories have hit Western mainstream press which purported to document instances of mass rape carried out by Russian troops against Ukrainian civilians. One particular story in Time took off, driving outrage and condemnation by Western officials and receiving repeat coverage on CNN and other major US networks.

It alleged "a systemic, coordinated campaign of sexual violence" - relying chiefly on testimony gathered by Ukraine's appointed top human rights representative. It included a particularly shocking story of 25 teenage girls being gang-raped by Russian troops - nine of which became pregnant. According to the report:
Ukraine’s human rights ombudsman, Lyudmyla Denisova said that 25 teenage girls were kept in a basement in Bucha and gang-raped; nine of them are now pregnant. Elderly women spoke on camera about being raped by Russian soldiers. The bodies of children were found naked with their hands tied behind their backs, their genitals mutilated. Those victims included both girls and boys...

As has been the pattern in prior wars, whether in Syria or Libya, the media claims got more and more sensational and over-the-top as the conflict intensified, and as Western powers became more deeply involved, yet with no concrete or definitive proof.

But one consistent detail in the majority of the stories is that the aforementioned Ukraine human rights ombudsman, Lyudmyla Denisova, is often the central figure feeding Western correspondents the shocking rape stories.

For example, she's featured in this April Newsweek piece:

Lyudmila Denisova, the Ukrainian Parliament's Commissioner for Human Rights, alleged on Friday that Russian soldiers have raped children during the ongoing invasion of Ukraine.
In a Facebook post, Denisova alleged that an 11-year-old boy was raped by Russians in front of his mother who was tied to a chair and forced to watch as it happened in the Ukrainian city of Bucha.

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/Lyudmyla Denisova.jpg?itok=TCWqXFn1
Lyudmyla Denisova, Ukrainian government image

Many such stories which presented ever-more horrifying details as the war progressed quickly went viral, particularly among pro-Ukraine activists on Twitter and other social media, to the point where prominent pundits would begin casually agreeing amongst themself that Russians simply are "animals".

And below is another example among many, which tended to be based on "reports say" for many of the most central, damning claims...

But recently, within the last couple of weeks, as investigators began to dig deeper into the allegations, it seems the media stories started to dry up. The geopolitical analysis blog Moon of Alabama details what happened in the following:

However, a bunch of eager NGOs in Ukraine, hoping for fresh 'western' money for new 'rape consultation and recovery' projects, tried to find real rape cases. They were disappointed when they found that there was no evidence that any rape had taken place
(machine translation):
On May 25, a number of media outlets and NGOs published an open appeal to Lyudmila Denisova calling for improved communication on sexual crimes during the war.
The signatories insist that Denisova should disclose only information about which there is sufficient evidence, avoid sensationalism and excessive detail in their reports, use correct terminology and take care of the confidentiality and safety of victims.
"Sexual crimes during the war are family tragedies, a difficult traumatic topic, not a topic for publications in the spirit of the 'scandalous chronicle.' We need to keep in mind the goal: to draw attention to the facts of crimes," the appeal reads.
An entire global activist movement even sprang up which focused on highlighting Russian sexual crimes in Ukraine, based on the premise that Russia's military is using "rape as a tool" as part of its arsenal to spread a campaign of terror...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Western Narrative is losing steam with the world, and In-house dissension.

Zelensky: Ukraine losing ‘60 to 100 soldiers per day’​

"Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky claimed Tuesday that his country is losing as many as 100 soldiers a day as Russia presses its military offensive in the eastern Donbas region, where street-by-street fighting is being reported in some areas.

“The most difficult situation is in the east of Ukraine and southern Donetsk and Luhansk,” Zelensky said in an interview with Newsmax that was published on Tuesday.

“The situation is very difficult; we’re losing 60 to 100 soldiers per day as killed in action and something around 500 people as wounded in action. So we are holding our defensive perimeters,” he added. "...

Even MSM rats are jumping off the leftist NWO/WEF narrative:

More Here: https://nypost.com/2022/06/01/zelensky-says-ukraine-losing-60-to-100-soldiers-per-day/

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The TRUTH is coming out in Ukraine and it's stunning | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

(easy listening at 1.25 speed)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The 40 Billion Dollar scheme. What I am seeing. Gb
Ukraine is NOT getting 40 billion dollars in aid. The US Military, NATO, UK, Germany are sending antiquated stockpiles to Ukraine and in turn replenish their own stockpiles with up to date armament and newest technology equipment. ( The reason Zelensky[sp?] is complaining he needs more modern tech to defeat Russia)
I read an article that Germany is sending their older stockpiles to Turkey and in turn Turkey is sending their old junk stockpiles to Ukraine. Germany is doing this work around to keep an arm-reach distance from directly supplying Ukraine ( in Russia's Eye) by supplying the arms to Turkey. And having Turkey get better equipment than they currently have, get rid of their old junk, and do the dirty work for Germany's assistance.
Everybodies pockets get full and Ukraine gets a whole lot of stuff that needs worked, repaired, modified, and some stuff that works but not fit for their needs.
Everybody knows RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA is not the instigator by now. Media is backing off as cheerleader for the WEF/NATO/US/UK/ et al.
Russia builds its Buffer Zone and gets practice destroying the military supplies as they enter Ukrainian territory .
Bidet and the DEMS, RINOS, Neo-CONs keep insisting on more money for "Ukraine" that as a payola hit their bank accounts off shore.
Just my Wild Ass Observations.
YMMV

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
the list of those who should get "arkansided" just keeps getting longer... Start with VanDerLeyen etc...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Elensky, 500 injured daily. Ukraine fires Human Rights Chief. Wales, eat bugs & be happy. Update 1​