• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Oil rig attack. Lithuania blames EU. Guardian buries Boris. Russian music canceled. Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EU countries fire up coal power. Ursula panics to keep Green agenda alive. Update 2​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nuremburg 2.0, Lithuania Prepares Citizens for WAR & Zelensky's new Bromance - Inside Russia Report​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

See Pro-Russian DPR Forces Fire Rocket's On Ukraine Near Avdiivka​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ukraine Defeats Cause Kiev to Lash Out, Russia Gains Confidence, West Worries at Cost of Sanctions​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The National Assembly of the DPR stated that the Nuremberg Trials will become the basis for the preparation of the DPR Tribunal​

Short link
June 19, 2022, 05:19

Elena Shishkina, chairman of the Committee on Criminal and Administrative Legislation of the People's Council of the Donetsk People's Republic, said that the Nuremberg Trials are the foundation for preparing a tribunal for Ukrainian servicemen in the DPR.

The politician reported this to TASS.

“We are considering the organization of an international tribunal over the Nazis according to his (Nuremberg trials. - RT ) example. It is very good for us, because even after more than 75 years, no one escaped punishment, until the last they found criminals and executed sentences, ”TASS interlocutor quotes.

Earlier, Elena Shishkina, a member of the People's Council of the DPR , said that an interim tribunal over Ukrainian militants would be held in Mariupol. She noted that the charter of the Mariupol Tribunal for the military personnel of the Ukrainian armed formations would comply with the norms of international law on the protection of human rights.

On May 31, the head of the Donetsk People's Republic, Denis Pushilin , announced that the necessary materials for the first tribunal over Ukrainian servicemen detained at Azovstal had already been prepared.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Biden mocks Big Oil. EU blames Lithuania. Snake Island fail, oil rig attack. Update 1​

Chrystia Freeland​

Ancestry[edit]
Freeland's paternal grandfather, Wilbur Freeland, was a farmer and lawyer who rode in the annual Calgary Stampede; his sister, Beulah, was the wife of a federal member of Parliament, Ged Baldwin.[79] Her paternal grandmother, Helen Caulfield, was a WWII war bride from Glasgow.[80]

Freeland's mother, Halyna Chomiak, was born at a hospital administered by the US Army; her parents were staying at the displaced persons camp at the spa resort in Bad Wörishofen in Bavaria, Germany. Halyna's Ukrainian Catholic parents were Mykhailo Khomiak (anglicized as Michael Chomiak), born in Stroniatyn [Wikidata], Galicia, and Alexandra Loban, originally of Rudniki, near Stanislaviv (now Ivano-Frankivsk).[19][81]

Freeland's maternal grandfather, Michael Chomiak (Ukrainian: Михайло Хомяк, Mykhailo Khomiak), had been a journalist before World War II. During the war in Nazi-occupied Poland and later in Nazi-occupied Austria he was chief editor of the Ukrainian antisemitic daily newspaper Krakivs'ki visti (News of Krakow) for the Nazi regime.[82] After Chomiak's death in 1984, John-Paul Himka, a professor of history at the University of Alberta, who was Chomiak's son-in-law (and also Freeland's uncle by marriage), used Chomiak's records, including old issues of the newspaper, as the basis of several scholarly papers focused on the coverage of Soviet mass-murders of Ukrainian civilians. These papers also examined the use of these massacres as propaganda against Jews.[83][84][85] In 2017, when Russian-affiliated websites, e.g. Russia Insider and "New Cold War", further publicized Chomiak's connection to Nazism, Freeland and her spokespeople responded by claiming that this was a Russian disinformation campaign during her appointment to the position of minister of foreign affairs.[86][87][88][89][82] Her office later denied Chomiak ever collaborated with the Nazi Germany.[90] However, reporting by The Globe and Mail showed that Freeland had known of her grandfather's Nazi ties since at least 1996, when she helped edit a scholarly article by Himka for the Journal of Ukrainian Studies.[86]

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1655942334231.png

Fuzz-E-Bunny

Reaction score
1655942571400.png

Yeah, so why hasn't anything been done BY ANYONE to stop this? What--little old me in a rural small town with absolutely zero media attention is supposed to read Jr's post and miraculously do some hokis-pokis from my remote corner of the world? What happened to those boastful candidates who pledged "to go to Washington and fight," hmmm? What we have is a sickening bunch of clowns who have no balls, feasting on the largess of a failing country that will soon reap the whirlwind from their inept and destructive failure.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mixed Bag June 22​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
View attachment 264922
Yeah, so why hasn't anything been done BY ANYONE to stop this? What--little old me in a rural small town with absolutely zero media attention is supposed to read Jr's post and miraculously do some hokis-pokis from my remote corner of the world? What happened to those boastful candidates who pledged "to go to Washington and fight," hmmm? What we have is a sickening bunch of clowns who have no balls, feasting on the largess of a failing country that will soon reap the whirlwind from their inept and destructive failure.
But now... you know... whereas before you didn't 'really' know.... and so does everyone else that reads this Truth!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

More Ukrainian Troops Encircled in Donbass, West Argues over Strategy, Runs out of Options​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia Claims Five HUNDRED Soldiers Destroyed in Air Strike - Walkie Talkie Report​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EP. 2806A - THE CBDC IS NOW BEING COUNTERED BY OTHER COUNTRIES​

The Fed, Treasury, Biden Admin knowingly lied to the people when they said inflation would disappear, the people know the truth now. People are rising up as the [CB] pushes their agenda. Countries are now preparing to counter the CBDC, the war with the [CB] has begun.

EP. 2806B - THE TRUTH IS SPREADING,[DS] PREPARES TO SHUTDOWN THE TRUTH,BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR​

The [DS] is trapped in their own agenda. They know they cannot control the narrative. The agenda is falling apart, the people are questioning everything they do. The precipice is meant to wake those people up who are in a deep sleep, a scare event will be necessary to snap them out of it. What will the scare event be, WAR, will we go to war, No. The corrupt politicians are pushing everything they have and now the people can see this very clearly, Trump readies the replacements. The [DS] will be so desperate that they will push a communication blackout, but this will not stop the patriots, countermeasures are in place. Buckle up, the ride is about to get really bumpy.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1655944707267.png

German journalist Paul Ronzheimer reported that Lisichansk is almost surrounded

Paul Ronzheimer, a journalist for the German edition of Bild, reported that Lisichansk is almost completely surrounded by the allied forces of Russia and the LPR.

Fuzz-E-Bunny

Reaction score
But now... you know... whereas before you didn't 'really' know.... and so does everyone else that reads this Truth!
Goldy, I appreciate your posts; however, I'd like to correct you on the "you didn't 'really' know" comment. My folks were in the know back in the early 60's when I was quite young. But I understood their stance with what we would today call "the Far Right" and am a steadfast believer to this day. From my perspective, it's good to see many of you catching up.

Again, I appreciate the time and effort you put in for your posts--keep up the good work!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from MoD Russia]
⚡️Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine (June 22, 2022)

◽️Russian Federation Armed Forces continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

◽️The enemy suffers considerable losses.

On June 21, an attack launched by high-precision armament of Russian Aerospace Forces resulted in the elimination of up to 500 servicemen of the 59th Mechanised Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU), as well as their armament and military equipment deployed in the workshops of Okean shipyard located in Nikolayev.

◽️Servicemen of a battalion from the 57th Mechanised Infantry Brigade that had been defending near Gorskoye, Podlesnoye, Vrubovka (Lugansk People's Republic) refused to obey the order of their command and abandoned all their positions after losing more than 60 per cent of personnel.

◽️This night, Ukrainian command evacuated up to 30 wounded and 8 killed American and British mercenaries to prevent their capture by units of the Russian Armed Forces in view of the possible defeat of the units from the 14th and the 24th mechanised brigades near Nikolayevka (Donetsk People's Republic).

◽️Russian Federation Armed Forces launch attacks at the military facilities located in Ukraine.

✈️Operational-tactical and army aviation have eliminated: 5 munitions depots of the AFU near Sidorovo, Verkhnyaya Kamenka (Donetsk People's Republic) and Miropolye (Sumy region), 1 Buk-M1 air defence missile system near Kurakhovo (Donetsk People's Republic), as well as manpower and military equipment in 151 areas.
Missile troops and artillery have neutralised 253 manpower and military equipment concentration areas of the AFU, as well as 6 munitions depots near Lisichansk, Verkhnekamenka, Mirnaya Dolina, Loskutovka and Podlesnoye (Lugansk People's Republic).

A fuel terminal that provided the AFU military equipment with fuel has been destroyed in Nikolayev.

Within the counter-battery warfare, 13 Ukrainian multiple rocket launcher plattoons have been neutralised near Ostroye, Gornyak, Kodema, Dzerzhinsk, Kalinovo, Zoryanoye, Dmitrov, Novolugansk, Novgorodskoye, Leninskoye, as well as 10 cannon artillery plattoons at their firing positions near Stepnaya Dolina (Nikolayev region), Spartak, Podgornoye, Nikolayevka, Leninskoye, Zaytsevo, Semigorye and Dzerzhinsk.

A U.S.-manufactured AN-TPQ artillery reconnaissance station has been destroyed near Nikolskoye (Donetsk People's Republic).

✈️Attacks launched by aviation, missile troops and artillery have resulted in the elimination of more than 620 nationalists, 24 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, as well as 27 special vehicles.

Russian air defence means have show down 1 Su-25 of the Ukrainian Air Force near Barmashevo (Nikolayev region) and 1 MiG-29 near Apostolovo (Dnepropetrovsk region).

In addition, 16 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles have been show down near Bolshiye Prokhody, Malaya Kamyshevakha, Novodmitrovskoye, Vesyoloye, Belyayevkam Brazhkovka, Chervonoye, Dolgenkoye, Suligovka, Yasinovatoye and Snake Island.

3 Ukrainian Tochka-U ballistic missiles have been intercepted near Pashkovo (Kharkov region) and Novaya Kakhovka (Kherson region), as well as 14 projectiles of a multiple rocket launcher near Snake Island, Yasinovataya (Donetsk People's Republic), Novosyolovka (Lugansk People's Republic) and Suligovka (Kharkov region).

In total, 211 airplanes and 132 helicopters, 1,308 unmanned aerial vehicles, 349 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,733 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 594 combat vehicles equipped with multiple rocket-launching systems, 2,081 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 3,801 units of special military equipment have been destroyed during the special military operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine
@mod_russia_en

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1655945515620.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

See Pro-Russian DPR Forces Fire Rocket's On Ukraine Near Avdiivka​

That was pretty sweet. And I repeat. That dude is crazy.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That was pretty sweet. And I repeat. That dude is crazy.

Crazy or not, when this is all over, I hope Patrick Lancaster wins all kinds of recognition and awards for his service to the globe. He is doing what Reuters, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, CNN, MSNBC, and a host of others, with all their power, have not even attempted to do. Honest reporting.
God bless Patrick Lancaster.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[BioClandestine on Telegram]
I’ve had a few people reach out to me on all my platforms telling me that Facebook is marking my content as “Russian State Controlled Media”. This is a fine opportunity to shed some light on the Deep State’s attempts to prevent the Western world from seeing Russian media. Conveniently as Russia are accusing the Deep State of committing crimes against humanity via global bio-genocide.

In this case, Facebook is probably right, because you are sharing one of my posts that does indeed contain links to Russian State Controlled Media, which I use as my sources to cite the statements from Russian officials and Russian Ministry of Defense. I’ve been sharing RT, TACC, Sputnik, all of which are Russian news outlets. Simply because, Western media refuses to cover these global events.

This might seem strange to many Americans, since you all have been conditioned to immediately assume Russian media is “taboo” or “Russian disinformation”. I see it as the other side of the argument.

There’s a pretty serious situation going on here. 2 global superpowers are accusing the 3rd superpower of creating and unleashing biological weapons on the planet. And with how many times US MSM got caught blatantly lying to us about what was going on in Ukraine, they can’t really blame us for seeking other avenues for truth.

Also, I knew something was up when the Deep State and all of their subservient entities started banning RT, and all other Russian news outlets from their platforms. Big tech, social media, MSM, all of them have banned Russian news outlets, and will flag them as “disinformation”. And the record shows when these entities ban something this heavily, it normally turns out to be true.

This is an equation we are all trying to solve, and we can’t solve it without all of the variables. The Deep State DESPERATELY doesn’t want you to have access to Russian media, because that supplies you with the missing variable(s) to solve the equation. The solution to the equation is that the Deep State created C19, and a laundry list of other pathogens, and unleashed them on the world.

The reason RT, and other Russian media, were banned from operations in the US on 03/03/22, is because shortly after, on 03/10/22, Russia made formal allegations against the US, at the UN Security Council, of creating biological weapons in Ukraine. Specifically Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton, Joe Biden, and George Soros. Absolutely zero mention of this by the Western media.

Whether the allegations are true or not, shouldn’t every single person on the planet know about it? The 3 nuclear superpowers are accusing one another of using WMDs, and there’s a proxy war going on between the US and Russia. This directly affects the safety and well being of all life on Earth, so the silence from the Western Media about these allegations are nothing short of blasphemous.

I will fill the void in their cowardly absence of duty.

-Clandestine

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The old world is over: Key takeaways from Putin's first major speech since Russia's military offensive in Ukraine
Russian leader has buried the old world order and outlined his view on Russia’s and the world’s future, in a key address
  1. The old world order is gone with the wind
  2. Anti-Russian sanctions backfired on the West
  3. Energy prices and inflation are self-inflicted
  4. ‘Elite change’ awaits the West
  5. If there’s a famine, it won’t be Russia’s fault
  6. Reasons for the Ukraine conflict
  7. Economic development is an expression of sovereignty

Putin is more American than the clowns now running the USA.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from MoD Russia]
⚡️ Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine (June 23, 2022)

❗️ The enemy continues suffering considerable losses.

▪️ The defeated 34th Battalion of the 57th Mechanised Infantry Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) has lost over 150 persons killed and about 450 persons wounded near Mirnaya Dolina (Lugansk People's Republic).

▫️ There are no more than 15-20 soldiers left in each company of this battalion. Junior commanders have abandoned their personnel and deserted from the operations area.

▪️ Units of the 30th Mechanised Brigade of the AFU near Klinovoye (Donetsk People's Republic) have been left with less than 50% of personnel as a result of attacks launched by the Russian Armed Forces. More than 170 other critically wounded soldiers and officers have been evacuated by their command from the operations area.

▫️ Russian Federation Armed Forces continue launching attacks at military facilities located in Ukraine.

On June 22, high-precision armament of Russian Aerospace Forces eliminated 49 fuel storage facilities designed for AFU military equipment, as well as up to 50 combat vehicles with multiple rocket launchers in hangars, including foreign-manufactured ones.

High-precision armament of Russian Aerospace Forces has also neutralised 3 armoured vehicle reparation bases near Nikolayev, 4 command posts, manpower and military equipment at 18 areas.

✈️ Operational-tactical and army aviation has eliminated manpower and military equipment at 96 areas and 1 radar post near Konstantinovka (Kharkov region).

Missile troops and artillery has neutralised 26 command posts, AFU manpower and military equipment at 364 areas, as well as Ukrainian artillery units at 58 areas, including 1 plattoon of M-777 155-mm howitzers on Kubansky island and 1 plattoon of Smerch MRLS near Novopokrovskoye (Donetsk People's Republic).

▪️ 3 unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) mobile control posts have been destroyed near Zhovtnevaya, Kiselyovka and Barmashovo (Nikolayev region).

Within the counter-battery warfare towards Donetsk, high-precision armament of Russian Aerospace Forces, missile troops and artillery have neutralised: 8 Ukrainian plattoons of Uragan MRLS near Avdeyevka, Vesyoloye, Dzerzhinsk, Novoluganskoye and Kurdyumovka, as well as 11 AFU cannon artillery plattoons at their firing positions near Novopokrovskoye, Galitsinovka, Artyomovsk, Chasov-Yar, Krutaya Balka, Avdeyevka, Novovesyolovka and near Kleban-Byk water storage basin that had been shelling the city of Donetsk and other settlements of the Donetsk People's Republic.

✈️ Attacks launched by aviation, missile troops and artillery have resulted in the elimination of over 650 nationalists, 17 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, 3 combat vehicles with Smerch MRLS, as well as 17 special vehicles.

Russian air defence troops have destroyed 21 Ukrainian UAVs near Snake Island, Petropolye, Strelechye, Malaya Kamyshevakha, Dementiyevka (Kharkov region), Skadovsk (Kherson region), Donetsk, Gorlovka, Donetskiy (Donetsk People's Republic), Gorskoye, Oknino (Lugansk People's Republic) and Novaya Sburyevka (Kherson region).

1 Tochka-U ballistic missile has been intercepted near Peski Ratkovskiye (Kharkov region) and 22 MRLS projectiles near Donetsk, Makeyevka, Gorlovka, Kamyshevakha (Donetsk People's Republic), Chervonoye, Izyum, Sukhaya Kamenka (Kharkov region) and above Snake Island.

In total, 211 airplanes and 132 helicopters, 1,329 unmanned aerial vehicles, 349 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,750 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 647 combat vehicles equipped with multiple rocket-launching systems, 2,088 field artillery cannons and mortars, as well as 3,818 units of special military equipment have been destroyed during the special military operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine
@mod_russia_en

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1656012959785.png