• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Good 1/2hr video with Judge Napolitano interview of Col. Douglas Macgregor. His estimate at this point is Russia KIA 15-20k & Ukraine 60-80k. So damed sad. I'm listening to it now and he says Eisenhower originally spoke about the Military, Industrial Complex & the "Congressional". His speech writers convinced him he was making enough enemies and he removed it.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It’s not hard to predict Ukraine is going to lose

If they win, there will be a possible audit trail to where all the money went

If they lose it’s gone in the fog of war
That's why they push for a war. War hides things....

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
only a (cigar room) would push this shit

The Ukrainian government is lobbying European Union nations as well as the United States to shut their borders to any and all Russian travelers for a period of at least one year.

"The most important sanctions are to close the borders — because the Russians are taking away someone else’s land," President Volodymyr Zelensky said in Monday comments to The Washington Post. Zelensky went so far as to say there should be a world-wide ban in place by the international community on Russians going anywhere.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1660229471450.png

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Ukraine trying to start WW3?

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they’d be further west by now.
I think they would be further West without the US/NATO military aid, intel and hi-tech guided weapons. I have no doubt that there are also SEAL/DELTA teams roaming around in Ukraine sniping Russian generals and/or providing pinpoint intel to feed to weapons platforms.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In the end I think Russia will take as much territory as they feel they can easily defend going forward.
I think they go back to pre WW borders. I expect China to do the same taking Tiwan. Think of it as a slap in the face to the ds / nwo / globaliest / elite.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Way too many drugs:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

This is the author of the study:

Another article using the same study:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think they would be further West without the US/NATO military aid, intel and hi-tech guided weapons. I have no doubt that there are also SEAL/DELTA teams roaming around in Ukraine sniping Russian generals and/or providing pinpoint intel to feed to weapons platforms.
I think the "common thought" of people has been when the USSR rolled into Hungary back in 1956...?

Then there was no opposition and nothing was done to stop them. Tanks rolled in and it was over straight away.

Russia today isn't the USSR then.

NATO has armed and prepared Ukraine for the last 8 or so years. They're dug in. Satellite intel and drones have changed the way war is fought.

Russia doesn't want to kill Russians, else they would have done what we did in Iraq... carpet bomb and kill everyone. It would have taken 2 weeks to roll through the size of Texas.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I took a LIBERAL, ANTI WAR Protester to see the truth in Donbass, and THIS Happened!​

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That was a long painful listen.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I took a LIBERAL, ANTI WAR Protester to see the truth in Donbass, and THIS Happened!​

First, thanks, Goldhedge, for posting this video.
Second, to those who haven't watched this video yet.... it is worth your time to watch it.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Sounds like 'aid' money drying up:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Horror at Volnovakha Hospital (Contains one small shocking scene, parental guidance suggested)​

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A friend sent me these fair and balanced coverage sites:

1.) Military Summary Channel:

Ukraine. Military Summary And Analysis 17.08.2022​

2.) War In Ukraine Channel:

Ukraine: military situation update with maps, August 16, 2022​

3.) History Legends Channel:

PISKY HAS FALLEN​

4.) Alexander Mercouris Channel:

Russia Preparing Major Ground Offensive in Ukraine. Part 1​

5.) LIVEUAMAP (Map of battles in Ukraine. I think this is created by the Ukrainian government.)

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The Ukes have been shelling a nuclear power plant.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Ukes have been shelling a nuclear power plant.

and blaming Russia for it in the media

snoop4truth

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hello Goldhedge,

It's snoop4truth here. I realize that this comment is off topic. But, I did not know who else to ask except you. I know that you are one of the top people here on goldismoney2.com and you seem to know everything going on. Please tell me who is the owner or otherwise the top authority of goldismoney2.com?

If you will tell me that person's name and address or P.O. Box, I will send that person $1,200.00 in cash or money order by snail mail for my contribution to this website. That equals $200.00 for every year that I have been a member. If you believe more support is appropriate, just let me know. I do not seek this information for any reason other than sending my support for this website.

You may recall that I have wanted to contribute for years, but goldismoney2.com does not offer any way for members like me to donate without revealing our true identity. I think this website is of value to the public. I realize that it has operating costs, and I truly want to contribute my fair share to offset those costs. But, I cannot afford to send money electronically or by check, because that would reveal my true identity. I hope you understand.

Please talk to your people in private and let me know to whom I should send my contribution in cash or by money order. And, if possible, I would like credit for my support to this website, just like everybody else gets, including you. And, how much do I have to contribute to be in the highest category of supporters? Is that a "Midas Supporter." My private email is snoop 4 truth @ G mail dot com.

All My Best,

Snoop

Last edited:

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
SouthFront (sometimes written South Front) is a multilingual fake news website registered in Russia that "combines Kremlin talking points with detailed knowledge of military systems and ongoing conflicts and attempts to appeal to military enthusiasts, veterans, and conspiracy theorists."[1] According to the European Union's EU vs Disinfo, SouthFront publishes news focused on "security issues, foreign policy, military analysis and reports on military hardware" while "loyally relaying whatever suits the Kremlin."[2] wiki

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a tablet I don't really use. However, I did use it the other day, and I never visited youtube on it before, and I never signed in, so I didn't have any cookies. Anyway, the first feed page was loaded with at least a dozen videos with Ukraine action, stating things like Russians blow up radar site etc. What they were was fake videos made, I assume, with some game machine engine. At first I thought I was seeing real shit from a drone but finally realized it was fake. WTF???

None of those videos ever showed up in my computer feed, signed in or not.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have a tablet I don't really use. However, I did use it the other day, and I never visited youtube on it before, and I never signed in, so I didn't have any cookies. Anyway, the first feed page was loaded with at least a dozen videos with Ukraine action, stating things like Russians blow up radar site etc. What they were was fake videos made, I assume, with some game machine engine. At first I thought I was seeing real shit from a drone but finally realized it was fake. WTF???

None of those videos ever showed up in my computer feed, signed in or not.
They just select those as "Most Popular" - even before anyone has seen them.

Because they push The Narrative.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I assume you are correct. Perhaps to deceive young people?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I assume you are correct. Perhaps to deceive young people?
Having watched CNN seduce my elderly mother's mind...I'd say the older generations are AT LEAST AS easy to deceive.

It's to deceive the gullible. And the gullible are those who rely on Eww Toob to serve the Internet up - including pre-selected Most Popular vids.