• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well so much for Ukraine selling excess electricity to the EU this winter.
Ukraine claims to have taken 1000sq miles in the last 5 days, and pushed to the Russian border north and east of Karkiv. Maybe they retake the nuke plant by winter - though it will definitely be worse for the wear.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Russian military they keep telling us about is actually the DPR military and they're more like the national guard. The professional Russian military isn't there. Alex explains it:

Russia MOD Statement. Macron, Kharkov briefing. Pranksters fool Australia MPs. Update 1​

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well paid.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I would need to see some front money in that dicey situation.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russian Forces In Kharkov "OUTNUMBERED 8 TO 1". France Sells 7 GW of Electricity 'Accidentally'

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Instant Gratification Blitzkrieg​

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Russia has pulled back and rested her troops.

When winter comes it will be over quickly.

<<<see my avatar

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Russia said 'Fine, if you want that territory, take it. Now let's see how you'll survive without any electricity to run the trains to supply you with provisions through the winter.

Russia is planning strategee that is months ahead of the Ukrainians.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nice find!

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Russia said 'Fine, if you want that territory, take it. Now let's see how you'll survive without any electricity to run the trains to supply you with provisions through the winter.

Russia is planning strategee that is months ahead of the Ukrainians.

For sure and it is plain that Russia only intends to take land they can easily defend going forward. So many of these idiots who get their news from MSM think Russia wants all the land that once comprised the Soviet Union. Don't think so not for a minute.

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
War and Industrial Policy
that article brought to mind
the melding of the books 1984 and Atlas Shrugged

wrt 1984 there are the entities " Eurasia and Eastasia "
vs
the article has
Chimerica and Eurussia...

wrt Atlas Shrugged there is the concept " Sanction of the Victim "
vs
the article has
alliance of the sanctioned

I thought the above rather coincidental.

I do not agree with all of the stuff in that article ( but that is the case for most all articles ).

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just two years after all sides had signed the Minsk Accords. And five years later war.
The West moves at the Speed of Turtle.
But that gave 2 hr. attention span populous time to forget and get Catfished the "Russian Attacked" propaganda Feb. 2022.
"RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA" when actually it was "USA, USA, USA" politicians and NATO, NATO, NATO. :bang head:

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well so much for Ukraine selling excess electricity to the EU this winter.
That does seem to fit in with the "leaked Rand report" that is almost joyful in expressing the damage to the German economy.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That does seem to fit in with the "leaked Rand report" that is almost joyful in expressing the damage to the German economy.

RAND calls it a fake but if one goes to the link they provide,

Genuine RAND research, analysis, and commentary on the war in Ukraine may be found at this page,

they lose all credibility by saying the conflict was unprovoked.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WIthin 24 hrs. First Putin then the ds actor.

1663246442603.png

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

This, like most of the posts in this thread, aged well. By the time you posted that, the Southern shoulder had already caved in farther than the push down the Oskil river, which was itself much farther along.

It's almost like sourcing your information solely from Russian propaganda isn't a good idea. Hint, they're running about 48 hours slower than everyone else, who were also 24-48 hours behind at that point.

Last edited:

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The Russian military they keep telling us about is actually the DPR military and they're more like the national guard. The professional Russian military isn't there. Alex explains it:

Russia MOD Statement. Macron, Kharkov briefing. Pranksters fool Australia MPs. Update 1​

Lol, still with this fool?

You should probably look up the 1st Guards Tank Division and educate yourself on just one unit.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This, like most of the posts in this thread, aged well.

It's almost like sourcing your information solely from Russian propaganda isn't a good idea.
It was a prediction of what might happen.

Nothing wrong with following both sides. That way it's not an echo chamber around here.
Lol, still with this fool?

You should probably look up the 1st Guards Tank Division and educate yourself on just one unit.
Why not? He's as good as any fool you've brought to the table.

<edit to add> I just checked and you haven't brought anything to the table...!
Just here to snipe?

You should probably post links so I don't have to go find what you are talking about?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bakhmut and goals of the SMO w/Brian Berletic from The New Atlas (Live)​

The Duran
News • Politics • Science & Tech
The Duran is a news-media platform that advances a realpolitik position The Duran is not right, left or center. It is a media site that focuses on a pragmatic analysis of stories in the news.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It was a prediction of what might happen.

Nothing wrong with following both sides. That way it's not an echo chamber around here.

Why not? He's as good as any fool you've brought to the table.

You should probably post links so I don't have to go find what you are talking about?

Except most of what he has said turned out to be wrong, and everything I said turned out to be true. Also, this thread is the definition of an echo chamber. Pure Russian propaganda, and the mouth breathers shout down anything that doesn't fit your delusions.

Since you can't be bothered to educate yourself, here is a link.

1st Guards Tank Army Wiki

It's the premier armored Army of the RF. Their stated task is to defend St. Pete and Moscow. Most were slaughtered and captured in Kharkviv, the survivors abandoned their equipment and fled. This is after they were unable to capture Kiev and forced to retreat there.

This is just one example. There is a limitless supply of photos and videos out there proving that RF is prosecuting this war, and are being soundly beaten. The only legitimate professional military on that side are the Nazis with Wagner.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Propaganda on both sides for sure.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Except most of what he has said turned out to be wrong, and everything I said turned out to be true.
I checked. April 3rd is your last 'contribution'.

Also, this thread is the definition of an echo chamber. Pure Russian propaganda, and the mouth breathers shout down anything that doesn't fit your delusions.

Since you can't be bothered to educate yourself, here is a link.

1st Guards Tank Army Wiki

It's the premier armored Army of the RF. Their stated task is to defend St. Pete and Moscow. Most were slaughtered and captured in Kharkviv, the survivors abandoned their equipment and fled. This is after they were unable to capture Kiev and forced to retreat there.

This is just one example. There is a limitless supply of photos and videos out there proving that RF is prosecuting this war, and are being soundly beaten. The only legitimate professional military on that side are the Nazis with Wagner.
Get off your high horse. It's too early to be drinking....?

You haven't brought anything worth while. Wikipedia? Editable? LOL is NOT a source.

It's good to hear all viewpoints. Alex Christoforu's opinion is just that - his opinion. The reason I follow him is because he offers a world point of view from Greece. He aggregates world leader's opinions, statements, political moves, better than anyone else I've found. It doesn't mean I'm "for", or "against" Russia, or Ukraine. I post it because it's different than the MSM propaganda which has done nothing but lied to the world about the situation.

The MSM has been 'gushing' about Ukraine 'winning' this war since the beginning. So far, they made one advance. ONE. And they're reporting it as if the war is over. Oh wait, that's right... it's DONATION TIME. Let's send them even more billions!

The map is deceiving. The amount of territory they've 'captured' is minuscule. Remember? Ukraine is the size of Texas? This 'front' is almost nothing in the scheme of things. How many soldiers have they lost - on both sides - to achieve this push?

There is a limitless supply of photos and videos out there proving that RF is prosecuting this war, and are being soundly beaten. The only legitimate professional military on that side are the Nazis with Wagner.
This ^ reads as YOUR opinion. Back it up?

This is a proxy war between NATO and Russia with Ukrainians being used to assure the US has a military presence in Ukraine.

This Special Military Operation isn't over just yet. It's going to be a COLD winter in Europe!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Propaganda on both sides for sure.

Yep.

The thing is, they're crossing a line they don't want to cross. Everyone believes that taking out Putin is going to change the face of this war. I'm of the mind removing him will only steel the resolve of the Russian people who actually are behind Putin saving Ukraine.

Putin is backed by his military people who are the ones planning this operation.

Study Russian history. That's the error of the west. We think the world "thinks" like we do. Russians do NOT think like the west. They aren't going to quit just because Putin is gone.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Some believe the US is leading Europe down the tubes in order to keep world power. I really have no idea what the end game is but it was always going to be a mistake to impose sanctions on a country that provides real things to keep your ass afloat.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Some believe the US is leading Europe down the tubes in order to keep world power. I really have no idea what the end game is but it was always going to be a mistake to impose sanctions on a country that provides real things to keep your ass afloat.
What I've come to understand is that this Ukraine war is the NWO/WEF Agenda 2030 plan to reset the world economy.

You've no doubt noticed the MSM doesn't mention this little factoid EVER.

They want to impoverish the world because hungry people want food more than they want their rights. It's the same plan one uses when taming a wild animal in captivity.

as far as I can tell, Russia isn't playing ball.. or perhaps they really are?