• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ukraine conflict update | Counter offensive progress | Scott Ritter Show​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Biden inflation victory lap. SCO Dedollarisation. Krivoy Rog dam. Lukashenko, EU wood chop. Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ukraine claims to have taken 1000sq miles in the last 5 days, and pushed to the Russian border north and east of Karkiv. Maybe they retake the nuke plant by winter - though it will definitely be worse for the wear.
That's 100 miles by 100 miles for the map challenged... i.e., NOTHING in the scheme of things.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 10.20.07 AM.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Whoops!

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 9.55.21 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Donbass Update - September 15th, Ukrainian Shelling Lysychansk, Severodonetsk

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
gnome said:
Ukraine claims to have taken 1000sq miles in the last 5 days, and pushed to the Russian border north and east of Karkiv. Maybe they retake the nuke plant by winter - though it will definitely be worse for the wear.
That's 100 miles by 100 miles for the map challenged... i.e., NOTHING in the scheme of things.

View attachment 273242
Check your math.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
gnome said:

Check your math.

Yep. Even less impressive.

10- mile strip a hundred miles long. OR, a square about 32 miles on its sides. (31.623 miles).

SQRT(1000) = 31.6228...

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
10- mile strip a hundred miles long. OR, a square about 32 miles on its sides. (31.623 miles).

Close.

More like 31.6227766016838

:read:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was being generous... in a hurry

No body toll me math was involved. LOL

Probably the area of the blue rectangle?

The 'point' being that the maps are deceiving....

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 10.20.07 AM.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I was being generous... in a hurry

No body toll me math was involved. LOL

Probably the area of the blue rectangle?

The 'point' being that the maps are deceiving....

View attachment 273266
Well, it didn’t really need to be pointed out, but since you snidely said: “That's 100 miles by 100 miles for the map challenged”. I couldn’t resist.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Defend the Right to Deliberate! Speak Out Against Blacklists & the Suppression of theSearch forTruth​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Well, it didn’t really need to be pointed out, but since you snidely said: “That's 100 miles by 100 miles for the map challenged”. I couldn’t resist.
Yeah, my bad... I'm math challenged.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1663285200656.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ukraine. Military Summary And Analysis 15.09.2022

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

US announces another major arms package for Ukraine​

The announcement of the aid comes one week after a $675 million ammunition package

US announces another major arms package for Ukraine

©
The US will send another $600 million in military assistance to Ukraine on top of the $675 million package announced last week, President Joe Biden said on Thursday. The White House did not specify what the latest disbursement will consist of, only that it would be a drawdown of Defense Department “articles and services.”

A memo posted on the White House website authorized Secretary of State Antony Blinken to “direct the drawdown of up to $600 million in defense articles and services of the Department of Defense, and military education and training,” to Ukraine.

The Pentagon later clarified that the latest aid package will include “additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS),” thousands of 105mm and precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds, counter-artillery radars, and anti-drone systems. It will also include anti-personnel mines, small arms and ammunition, as well as night vision goggles and cold weather gear.

Noting the contents of the $600 million aid package, the Defense Department mentioned that it was the 21st such “drawdown” since August 2021.
US artillery stockpiles ‘uncomfortably low’ after Ukraine aid – WSJ READ MORE: US artillery stockpiles ‘uncomfortably low’ after Ukraine aid – WSJ

Earlier on Thursday, the Pentagon announced a $311-million contract with Lockheed Martin and Raytheon for replenishing the stocks of Javelin anti-tank missiles depleted by deliveries to Kiev.

Since Russia sent troops into Ukraine in February, the Biden White House has pledged a total of $44.3 billion in aid to Kiev. Only part of it has been in cash, however, while the rest was the assessed value of weapons, ammunition, and training offered by the Pentagon. As of last week, the purely military aid amounted to $14.5 billion since February, on top of the $17.2 billion funneled into Ukraine since the 2014 coup.

Meanwhile, the National Defense Industrial Association estimated the US military will experience a $110 billion loss in purchasing power in the next fiscal year due to runaway inflation, arguing that the Pentagon will need $42 billion added to the budget just to keep up.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I checked. April 3rd is your last 'contribution'.

Get off your high horse. It's too early to be drinking....?

You haven't brought anything worth while. Wikipedia? Editable? LOL is NOT a source.

It's good to hear all viewpoints. Alex Christoforu's opinion is just that - his opinion. The reason I follow him is because he offers a world point of view from Greece. He aggregates world leader's opinions, statements, political moves, better than anyone else I've found. It doesn't mean I'm "for", or "against" Russia, or Ukraine. I post it because it's different than the MSM propaganda which has done nothing but lied to the world about the situation.

The MSM has been 'gushing' about Ukraine 'winning' this war since the beginning. So far, they made one advance. ONE. And they're reporting it as if the war is over. Oh wait, that's right... it's DONATION TIME. Let's send them even more billions!

The map is deceiving. The amount of territory they've 'captured' is minuscule. Remember? Ukraine is the size of Texas? This 'front' is almost nothing in the scheme of things. How many soldiers have they lost - on both sides - to achieve this push?

This ^ reads as YOUR opinion. Back it up?

This is a proxy war between NATO and Russia with Ukrainians being used to assure the US has a military presence in Ukraine.

This Special Military Operation isn't over just yet. It's going to be a COLD winter in Europe!
See, you proved my point. If it isn't Russian propaganda like Christoforu, you laugh it off. You don't believe Wiki that the 1st Guards Tank Army is one of Russia's highest levels of service? Maybe you should read a book? Do you know what "Guards" status is in the Soviet/Russian services? Anything I use as reference will be ignored, because all you believe are the lies that prop up your position. Again, the definition of an echo chamber.

If Russian voluntarily pulled out of Kharkviv, why did they leave thousands of vehicles, tanks, artillery pieces? By now, this is all out there from RF sources on Telegram, twitter, Gorkin, etc. Why do you only accept these sources when they agree with your false narrative?

You rail against the MSM, yet everything you push was invented by the Russian MSM. Do you believe Pravda is pure as the driven snow?

Then you talk about the size of the front being miniscule. Yes, on a world scale, this is a small war. Which is why it is laughable to think RF is a competent military, when they can't prosecute a war on this small of a scale.

This is only a proxy war on the US's side, much like Vietnam was only a proxy war on the Soviet's side. Russia is definitely bleeding.

Last edited:

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What I've come to understand is that this Ukraine war is the NWO/WEF Agenda 2030 plan to reset the world economy.

You've no doubt noticed the MSM doesn't mention this little factoid EVER.

They want to impoverish the world because hungry people want food more than they want their rights. It's the same plan one uses when taming a wild animal in captivity.

as far as I can tell, Russia isn't playing ball.. or perhaps they really are?

So you believe Putin is a WEF patsy? After all, he personally set this thing off. Ask yourself why he didn't invade when Trump was in office. Ask yourself why Trump told Putin he would bomb the Kremlin if he invaded Ukraine.

As bad as this thing has gone for Russia, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a turncoat.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
See, you proved my point. If it isn't Russian propaganda like Christoforu, you laugh it off. You don't believe Wiki that the 1st Guards Tank Army is one of Russia's highest levels of service? Maybe you should read a book? Do you know what "Guards" status is in the Soviet/Russian services? Anything I use as reference will be ignored, because all you believe are the lies that prop up your position. Again, the definition of an echo chamber.

If Russian voluntarily pulled out of Kharkviv, why did they leave thousands of vehicles, tanks, artillery pieces? By now, this is all out there from RF sources on Telegram, twitter, Gorkin, etc. Why do you only accept these sources when they agree with your false narrative?

You rail against the MSM, yet everything you push was invented by the Russian MSM. Do you believe Pravda is pure as the driven snow?

Then you talk about the size of the front being miniscule. Yes, on a world scale, this is a small war. Which is why it is laughable to think RF is a competent military, when they can't prosecute a war on this small of a scale.

This is only a proxy war on the US's side, much like Vietnam was only a proxy war on the Soviet's side. Russia is definitely bleeding.
WOW, I didn't realize it was verifiable, I assume that is what is intended by "out there", on Faceplant and Twatter. Now I can see beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia will be going the way of the dodo bird in the not too distant future. Thanks for the demonstration of critical thinking, inciteful analysis and reporting from unimpeachable sources. That's precisely what we need more of.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You don't believe Wiki that the 1st Guards Tank Army is one of Russia's highest levels of service?
No, that's not true. What I don't believe is your assertion they got 'creamed'. The DPR military is NOT the professional Russian military. I've read many times where they've said the local 'national guard' (for lack of a better term) were the ones manning the front line. This Ukraine 'offensive' will turn out to be a Pyrrhic victory.

This is a SMO and as such, the Russian military haven't even begun to fight! The US (MSM) keep pushing for a 'war' determination and the Russians aren't taking the bait because if they declared 'war' it would allow the US to send in troops. At least that is my understanding gleaned from Christoforu (that Russian propagandist!). He aggregates from many sources and comments on them from HIS perspective. That does NOT mean I swallow it hook, line, and sinker, BUT what it DOES do is provide me with a "Hmmm, I never looked at it like that" moment. Something apparently you refuse to consider?

See, when you actually HEAR both sides of the argument from various sources you don't get confused and start flame wars in a thread you never post in. That's why I follow multiple sides. I KNOW the US side already because it's plastered everywhere.

For example: "Russia is evil and bad" never mind the US has injected itself into Ukraine since before the Orange Revolutions in 2014 (for what purpose?). "Russia invaded Ukraine" No, Russia legally recognized the Donbas and Luhansk as independent republics in a treaty that allows them to militarily defend them. "Russia presents evidence at the UN of US bioweapons." US walks out of presentation. "Ukraine is the innocent bystander" No, the west has been rocket bombing civilians for the last 8 years in a terror campaign. "Russia committed war crimes!" No, Ukraine shot Russian POWs and video taped it! (they're so smart!). What was Hunter doing over there? Money laundering? I could go on, but hopefully you get the idea...?

Also Sanctions are a big, BIG lie. They are NOT hurting Russia in the least. I learned this from Dougan and others actually living in Russia. The whole world is not behind the US in this skirmish. In fact it looks as if the BRICS are with Russia. They're tired of the 900lb gorilla telling them how to live... ie., we've over stayed our 'welcome'. The other salient point US folks don't understand is the shot across the bow of the Federal Reserve when Putin said 'Oil for Rubles'. US laughs it off and makes fun of the "Rubble", but the joke is on us because that move will end the 'dollar hegemony' we've grown accustomed to living in. Putin is no pushover the US can carpet bomb into the 3rd world like we've done to many nations since WWII.

So you see, YOU can believe all the US lies that you want to, but I'm interested in the truth. When I see it obfuscated (just like the 2020 election has been and the Jan6 'insurrection' lie) I search out other sources. The truth lies somewhere in the middle, but in this case it sits more to the Russian side than the US!

It's a good leader who ALWAYS listens to the "NO" in the room! You are ignoring the "NO" and you do so at your own peril.

This... was no accident

180716-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-soccer-ball-se-556p_06200fdb0a9adc75aa53b8f16795a6cf.fit-760w.jpg

These guys are 'friends'....

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So you believe Putin is a WEF patsy? After all, he personally set this thing off. Ask yourself why he didn't invade when Trump was in office. Ask yourself why Trump told Putin he would bomb the Kremlin if he invaded Ukraine.

As bad as this thing has gone for Russia, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a turncoat.
Nope. Keep believing Putin is the sole decision maker. You might also believe Biden is.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One might follow Eva K Bartlett and learn a thing or two. Also Graham Phillips. Oh, and she has a "Shoot on sight" order from Ukraine (as does Patrick Lancaster). Now why would Ukraine want to kill those reporters reporting what's really going on over there?

[Reality Theories Eva K Bartlett]

Stakhanov is a city many Lugansk People's Republic civilians took refuge in after being driven out of frontline areas like Popasnaya by Ukrainian shelling. Ukraine is terrorizing a population it has already terrorized out of their homes...with Western weapons.
"According to updated information, as a result of the shelling of the city of Stakhanov (LPR) using the HIMARS MLRS (the enemy fired 4 missiles of the M31 GMLRS type), 3 one-story residential buildings and a power line were damaged."

This is the US - we're only interested for humanitarian reasons:

"We don't care how many Ukrainians die" - Former U.S. Senator Republican Richard Black

Well, shoot. It's been removed. I wonder why?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia was forced to intervene in Ukraine – ex-US senator Republican Richard Black​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Sweden elections, Elensky curse? EU, 'Hungary not democracy.' Ursula, 'Russia in TATTERS.' Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I distance myself from a panelist in a US-based panel I recently participated in, on Ukraine's Myrotvorets kill list: I do not agree with his Western-centric, fence-sitting, statement that (Russia's Special Military Operation) is "a violation of international law".

What Ukraine did against the people of the Donbass for the 8 years prior to Russia commencing its SMO was, indeed, a violation of international law and of the Minsk accords. Russia responding to NATO expansionism & Ukrainian Nazism, nope, not a violation.

He should get off his ass & visit the Donbass republics, under Ukrainian terrorism.

He also, incidentally, put himself as the youngest person on Ukraine's kill list. Um, hello, nope: Donbass children, like Faina, 13, and even I was recently informed a child who was 8 years old when put on the list.

Get ahold of your ego and come to the Donbass, live under Ukraine's shells, then report back to us on "violations of international law".

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Military targets, or civilian?

[In reply to Reality Theories, Eva K Bartlett]
"Today, Ukraine has staged a number of terrorist attacks in the territories not under its control.

The building of the Kherson administration was fired upon by "Himers" - at least three dead.

An explosion in the building of the Prosecutor General's Office of the LPR killed the Prosecutor General and his deputy.

The deputy head of the administration of Berdyansk was killed along with his wife, the chairman of the city commission for holding a referendum.

Also, the territory of the Belgorod region of the Russian Federation was once again shelled - critical infrastructure facilities were destroyed ...

Recently, they wrote to me in the comments that in no case should we imitate the Ukrainians and act by their methods. Otherwise, it will look somehow ... immoral.

A question for such people: do you still think that you just need to continue to endure and continue to turn your cheeks and other parts of your body?!"

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You're thinking is all wrong! i.e., We're not done making profits, i.e., the hell with what the people want!

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 10.24.32 AM.png

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
One might follow Eva K Bartlett and learn a thing or two. Also Graham Phillips. Oh, and she has a "Shoot on sight" order from Ukraine (as does Patrick Lancaster). Now why would Ukraine want to kill those reporters reporting what's really going on over there?

Stakhanov is a city many Lugansk People's Republic civilians took refuge in after being driven out of frontline areas like Popasnaya by Ukrainian shelling. Ukraine is terrorizing a population it has already terrorized out of their homes...with Western weapons.
"According to updated information, as a result of the shelling of the city of Stakhanov (LPR) using the HIMARS MLRS (the enemy fired 4 missiles of the M31 GMLRS type), 3 one-story residential buildings and a power line were damaged."

This is the US - we're only interested for humanitarian reasons:

"We don't care how many Ukrainians die" - Former U.S. Senator Republican Richard Black

Well, shoot. It's been removed. I wonder why?
Maybe they want to shoot Lancaster on sight because he is a convicted pedophile?

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Nope. Keep believing Putin is the sole decision maker. You might also believe Biden is.
Who gave the order to launch the invasion?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From a Brit living in St. Petersburg

'Leaked' Ukrainian Peace Deal. EU Lawmakers "Hungary Is No Longer A Democracy".​

Von Der Leyen INCOMPETENT & CRIMINAL says Sonneborn. Russia TO GIVE AWAY Fertilizer FOR FREE.​

Katyusha BANNED in Latvia. Gas Prices "To Fall Sharply This Winter". Izyum Cemetery Found.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Maybe they want to shoot Lancaster on sight because he is a convicted pedophile?
Shoot the messenger? Eva is not a pedo... yet they want her dead.
Obviously, Putin, that is IF you believe Biden actually gave the order to bomb Somalia?

The presidency is a position. There is a team behind every decision. In Biden's case... there HAS to be a team.

The US 'thinks' replacing Putin by eliminating him will change Russia. That's akin to believing that replacing Biden will 'change' the US. Wrong thinking.

That's the problem in the US. WE believe everyone else thinks as we do. They do not.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here are a couple of sources about the 1GTA early in the war:

https://sofrep.com/news/ukrainian-intelligence-reveals-massive-losses-of-russian-1st-tank-army/

https://www.overtdefense.com/2022/0...-1st-guards-tank-army-withdrawn-from-ukraine/

More recent from the British MOD, re Kharkiv.

And before you start crying that they aren't legitimate sources (as if RF propaganda is), these are backed up by Oryx.

If you believe this whole war has been conducted by LPR/DPR militias, ask yourself this: where did they get the equipment and training? Do you think RF turned over most of their armor, arty, aircraft, and their entire Baltic fleet to LPR/DPR guys? Do you think untrained LPR/DPR militia are launching cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles, and missiles from submarines? Was it militia that parachuted into Hostomel? Why is RF bringing in the newly formed 3rd army corps as reinforcements if they still have first line troops available.

If you use just a little bit of common sense, it is easy to see that the myth that Russia isn't fighting is a delusion. Even Girkin, along with most RF sources say they are, and decry the loss of RF soldiers.

You really don't have a good link with reality.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Special Military Operation. "Invasion" is a word only used by jewish Nazis! You are bound for the gulag.

How can it be an invasion if Ukraine isn't even a country? Because ancient Rus tribes and we both eat Borscht.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
these are backed up by Oryx.
Wow! I had no idea! Oryx! That makes ALL the difference! I think I'll quit listening to everything now that I have the "real" proof!

Now let's see the devastation of the Ukrainians....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Special Military Operation. "Invasion" is a word only used by jewish Nazis! You are bound for the gulag.
Exactly! Ignoring the obvious by changing the words and the meanings of words.

There is a reason, a LEGAL reason Putin called it a Special Military Operation, yet the US chooses to ignore that bit of fact.

Just as they ignore the evidence produced by Russia. Which speaks to the propaganda of the west.