• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Shoot the messenger? Eva is not a pedo... yet they want her dead.

But you're perfectly fine following Lancaster, knowing what he is. Ok...
Obviously, Putin, that is IF you believe Biden actually gave the order to bomb Somalia?

The presidency is a position. There is a team behind every decision. In Biden's case... there HAS to be a team.

The US 'thinks' replacing Putin by eliminating him will change Russia. That's akin to believing that replacing Biden will 'change' the US. Wrong thinking.

That's the problem in the US. WE believe everyone else thinks as we do. They do not.
I don't have to believe sleepy joe is in charge to believe Putin is in charge. This straw man argument is invalid, and makes no sense. Putin ordered the invasion. I'm sure he had a team of yes men who told him they would roll over UA in 3 days (the videos of them saying exactly that are out there, search for Dugin if you don't believe me), but none of that has anything to do with the fact that you claimed the WEF was responsible, when Putin obviously is. Sure, I'm sure the WEF won't let a good crisis go to waste, but again, that is a seperate issue.

I agree fully with your last point. Russians are not going to become civilized human beings because Putin is dead, just like it didn't help when the Tsar died, or Stalin, or Khrushchev. I expect Putin to be dragged through the street like Gaddafi, and the next ex KGB mob boss who takes power to be worse than him.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Exactly! Ignoring the obvious by changing the words and the meanings of words.

There is a reason, a LEGAL reason Putin called it a Special Military Operation, yet the US chooses to ignore that bit of fact.

Just as they ignore the evidence produced by Russia. Which speaks to the propaganda of the west.
bahahahaha.... it's a war.

Washington pretends our wars aren't wars, too. But ya don't get thrown in prison for protesting it...mostly.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This whole discussion is ignoring the WEF/NWO needing a war to obfuscate The Great Reset because the fiat dollar wage slave system is coming to an end.

We know they want a war to hide the financial state of their system.

We know they want to create a social credit system based upon digital money, i.e., total control over humanity.

We know they want to reduce the population of Earth and feed the common people bugs.

We know they want to disarm the people.

We know they want to get rid of the Constitution and make the US a 3rd world nation.

Don't kid yourself. Ukraine is the fuse to set this off.

It's not 'Russia' being the bad guy here. NATO has been pushing this for over a decade (or more).

So who is the aggressor here?

This is why 'taking a side' blinds one to the reality before us.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea! Oryx! That makes ALL the difference! I think I'll quit listening to everything now that I have the "real" proof!

Now let's see the devastation of the Ukrainians....
So you deny the work of Oryx, which literally has a link to a pic of every piece of RF equipment destroyed in UA on their website? But you take as gospel the words of a verifiable pedo, multiple piece of crap commies, and a rando Greek who does nothing but repackage Russian MOD propaganda with no evidence at all?

BUT, THIS ISN'T AN ECHO CHAMBER, RIGHT?

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This whole discussion is ignoring the WEF/NWO needing a war to obfuscate The Great Reset because the fiat dollar wage slave system is coming to an end.

We know they want a war to hide the financial state of their system.

We know they want to create a social credit system based upon digital money, i.e., total control over humanity.

We know they want to reduce the population of Earth and feed the common people bugs.

We know they want to disarm the people.

We know they want to get rid of the Constitution and make the US a 3rd world nation.

Don't kid yourself. Ukraine is the fuse to set this off.

It's not 'Russia' being the bad guy here. NATO has been pushing this for over a decade (or more).

So who is the aggressor here?

This is why 'taking a side' blinds one to the reality before us.
Then why did you take Russia's side?

Your whole diatribe ignores the FACT that there would be no war in UA if Putin hadn't invaded.

Your inability to grasp this reality doesn't change it.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But you're perfectly fine following Lancaster, knowing what he is. Ok...
Yes. Just as I know you support Azof NAZI's, but I won't hold that against you.

It has nothing to do with the man's past - which I wasn't aware of btw and could care less - probably because he is the only one that's been reporting from the area. There are NO big media outlets on the ground as happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. I find that a bit odd.

If you bothered to watch his reporting you will see the actual people on the ground telling you in their words how the Ukrainian military set up operations in schools, hospitals, civilian areas. How, when they'd go out to tell them not to set up in the Kindergarten area they'd get shot. How the hospital's drugs were invaded by Ukrainian soldiers. How they locked people in basements and shot any that attempted to escape. How the media says Russia bombed their apartment complexes, but hte people on the ground say "No, that was Azof with tanks!" People pointing to where the rockets came from Ukrainian held areas when their homes got bombed. These are not people lying. These are simple country folks telling their unpolished truth. I like it because it's not filtered for public consumption as the MSM does.

There are several dozen indy reporters in Ukraine reporting the facts. John Mark Dougan took a liberal interpreter into Donbas to interpret Russian and she came back a conservative! The people set her straight. That doesn't happen unless it's true.

watch it and learn something other than your preconceived notions:
I speed these up to 1.5X+ because my time is valuable.

I took a LIBERAL, ANTI WAR Protester to see the truth in Donbass, and THIS Happened!​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So you deny the work of Oryx, which literally has a link to a pic of every piece of RF equipment destroyed in UA on their website? But you take as gospel the words of a verifiable pedo, multiple piece of crap commies, and a rando Greek who does nothing but repackage Russian MOD propaganda with no evidence at all?

BUT, THIS ISN'T AN ECHO CHAMBER, RIGHT?
Apparently, sarcasm is lost upon you...?

as for RF equipment - Ukraine has the very same equipment. Why? Because they got it from Russia a long time ago. I'm skeptical after the Ukies were caught staging a street scene of dead people (with white arm bands) blaming Russia for killing these people. People who should have been bloated and rigor mortised and stinking, yet they were really neat and tidy. A 'staged' blame it on Russia propaganda photo op.

Then why did you take Russia's side?

Your whole diatribe ignores the FACT that there would be no war in UA if Putin hadn't invaded.

Your inability to grasp this reality doesn't change it.
I haven't taken ANY side. You say I have, but the truth is I'm merely presenting the OTHER side for others to digest as well.

"Diatribe"?? Do you SEE your denial? You are as bad a propagandist as ever there was. You use words to kick under the table.

There would be NO war if NATO/aka US kept out of Ukraine back in 2014. We aren't there promoting democracy just as we weren't over in Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria et al. It's the NWO crooked money laundering capital of the world ala Hunter and Joe and others, yet you refuse to see the facts of that little escapade.

Meanwhile, you are derailing this thread with your inane liberal ideas. Typical liberal nonsense - obfuscate the reality and confuse the issues to wander off into the bushes so we get lost.

Speaking of 'getting lost' I'm done answering your inane questions. Now go off and play in the sand somewhere else.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yes. Just as I know you support Azof NAZI's, but I won't hold that against you.

It has nothing to do with the man's past - which I wasn't aware of btw and could care less - probably because he is the only one that's been reporting from the area. There are NO big media outlets on the ground as happened in Iraq and Afghanistan. I find that a bit odd.

If you bothered to watch his reporting you will see the actual people on the ground telling you in their words how the Ukrainian military set up operations in schools, hospitals, civilian areas. How, when they'd go out to tell them not to set up in the Kindergarten area they'd get shot. How the hospital's drugs were invaded by Ukrainian soldiers. How they locked people in basements and shot any that attempted to escape. How the media says Russia bombed their apartment complexes, but hte people on the ground say "No, that was Azof with tanks!" People pointing to where the rockets came from Ukrainian held areas when their homes got bombed. These are not people lying. These are simple country folks telling their unpolished truth. I like it because it's not filtered for public consumption as the MSM does.

There are several dozen indy reporters in Ukraine reporting the facts. John Mark Dougan took a liberal interpreter into Donbas to interpret Russian and she came back a conservative! The people set her straight. That doesn't happen unless it's true.

watch it and learn something other than your preconceived notions:
I speed these up to 1.5X+ because my time is valuable.

I took a LIBERAL, ANTI WAR Protester to see the truth in Donbass, and THIS Happened!​

So, 100% of the people the pedo interviews are pro Russian, absolutely every one, but the "truth" isn't filtered, at all.

I mean, you have partisans blowing up collaborators every day, but not a single person on the street hates the Russians. That can only mean two things, and neither one of them are what you gleaned...

I won't even bother with your Azov Nazi lies. Especially after you personally glorified Hitler in this very thread. I will say that I spent my grandfather's final weeks with him, and he was still torn up by what he had to do fighting actual Nazis in his youth. I will also say that if you said some of that nonsense in my presence, there's a pretty good chance you wouldn't leave unscathed.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So, 100% of the people the pedo interviews are pro Russian, absolutely every one, but the "truth" isn't filtered, at all.

I mean, you have partisans blowing up collaborators every day, but not a single person on the street hates the Russians. That can only mean two things, and neither one of them are what you gleaned...

I won't even bother with your Azov Nazi lies. Especially after you personally glorified Hitler in this very thread. I will say that I spent my grandfather's final weeks with him, and he was still torn up by what he had to do fighting actual Nazis in his youth. I will also say that if you said some of that nonsense in my presence, there's a pretty good chance you wouldn't leave unscathed.

Explain Azov's flag. Pretty damn close to the same symbol.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Apparently, sarcasm is lost upon you...?

as for RF equipment - Ukraine has the very same equipment. Why? Because they got it from Russia a long time ago. I'm skeptical after the Ukies were caught staging a street scene of dead people (with white arm bands) blaming Russia for killing these people. People who should have been bloated and rigor mortised and stinking, yet they were really neat and tidy. A 'staged' blame it on Russia propaganda photo op.
This nonsense was thoroughly debunked in this thread when it came out. The fact that you still cling to your cherished delusions is telling.

I haven't taken ANY side. You say I have, but the truth is I'm merely presenting the OTHER side for others to digest as well.

"Diatribe"?? Do you SEE your denial? You are as bad a propagandist as ever there was. You use words to kick under the table.

There would be NO war if NATO/aka US kept out of Ukraine back in 2014. We aren't there promoting democracy just as we weren't over in Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria et al. It's the NWO crooked money laundering capital of the world ala Hunter and Joe and others, yet you refuse to see the facts of that little escapade.

Are you really so dense that you don't know who was in charge of UA in 2014? Do you not know that Burisma was owned by a Russian puppet? He was a cabinet member of Viktor Yanukovych, who is currently in exile IN RUSSIA? The current regime was elected to root out the Russian corruption in UA. This is simple timeline stuff, why can't you understand?

Yes, I suppose you are right, if the US didn't get involved, the Russians could just roll over their neighbors with impunity, like they did to Georgia, Khazakhstan, etc., etc.

Meanwhile, you are derailing this thread with your inane liberal ideas. Typical liberal nonsense - obfuscate the reality and confuse the issues to wander off into the bushes so we get lost.

Speaking of 'getting lost' I'm done answering your inane questions. Now go off and play in the sand somewhere else.
Well, if I'm injecting reality and sanity into this thread, I guess that would be considered a derail according to your logic.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Explain Azov's flag. Pretty damn close to the same symbol.
Why do I have to explain their flag? Did you know the national symbol is a trident? What if they are Nazis, what difference does it make? Did you know there are Nazis in Russia, and the US? Should we be invaded because we have Nazis here? What do you know about Wagner, and their leadership?

Did you know that in Russia, everyone who isn't a Russian is a Nazi? It is their scapegoat, much like Hitler used the Jews. You can literally go back to 1940 and find a constant stream of Soviets/Russians calling whomever they were mad at that week a Nazi.

It is a strawman argument, and a false one at that.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Another mass grave found in Izium.

The Russians are too stupid and lazy to take the ties off the bodies they shot in the back of the head before they throw them in the pit.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Flipped on the TV & some talking head standing in front of a hole with Irons in the background with his beep stick. She is talking about 400 shot with hands tied behind their backs and on and on and on. But the look on her face was wrong. I didn't believe a word she said. Backing it up with a hole & 1 guy in uniform and a beep stick......... so staged...... not enough trampled footprints or anything that woudl look like they carried 400 out of the hole.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
From Girkin. What's the story here, he's spreading MSM propaganda, or he just doesn't know there are RF troops in UA? Why is he scared that the RF Army will fall apart and lose control as soon as they leave UA? They're the second best army in the world, right?

1663353349312.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Are you really so dense that you don't know who was in charge of UA in 2014? Do you not know that Burisma was owned by a Russian puppet? He was a cabinet member of Viktor Yanukovych, who is currently in exile IN RUSSIA? The current regime was elected to root out the Russian corruption in UA. This is simple timeline stuff, why can't you understand?

Yes, I suppose you are right, if the US didn't get involved, the Russians could just roll over their neighbors with impunity, like they did to Georgia, Khazakhstan, etc., etc.

Well, if I'm injecting reality and sanity into this thread, I guess that would be considered a derail according to your logic.

Lol. That was a USSA takeover and nothing to do with Russia. You do remember who worked FOR Burisma. Happens to be close to a certain POTUS.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
This could be a battle to see will be the world's policeman. Can the USA slow down Russian encroachment into the Middle and Far East by conducting a proxy war in Ukraine? The key will be if Saudi Arabia stays on the petrodollar or accepts gold & convertible chink bonds for their oil. Ukraine is just cannon fodder.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The key will be if Saudi Arabia stays on the petrodollar or accepts gold & convertible chink bonds for their oil. Ukraine is just cannon fodder.
I thought I read where SA already is doing this....?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. That was a USSA takeover and nothing to do with Russia. You do remember who worked FOR Burisma. Happens to be close to a certain POTUS.
That's the problem. Belief where non is warranted.

"Truth is the first casualty of war." has never been more true.

The problem is believing the propaganda when you know they're lying right to your face.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You 'see' the problem here?? Same thing they're trying to do to the US... but hey, Ukraine and Russia is the bad guy.

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 1.14.12 PM.png

THIS IS NATO

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
to wit: the shot heard (unheard in the US) around the world...

1-63.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Graham Phillips Journalist]
My update today, from one of the places Ukrainian, even western media have been telling you Ukrainian forces have 'taken / on the verge of taking'..... Lysychansk -

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from bullion, bitcoin & bullsh*t w/ GMONEY (GMONEY)]

1663357794321.png

Petrodollar go bye bye

Indonesia energy minister says open to buying cheap oil from any source - media​

By Reuters Staff

JAKARTA, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Indonesia has yet to buy Russian oil as it was not yet available and Jakarta is open to buying cheap oil from any country, local media reported its energy minister as saying on Friday.

Minister Arifin Tasrif was asked by reporters if Indonesia had purchased any oil from Russia, local media reported. (Reporting by Reuters staff; Writing by Martin Petty Editing by Ed Davies)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ukraine. Military Summary And Analysis 16.09.2022​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

September 16 Off the Cuff​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia Encircles Bakhmut, Ukraine Offensives at Standstill; Samarkand Putin Meets Xi, Iran Joins SCO​

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That's cute, but the fact remains that Burisma was headed by Mykola Zlochevsky. He was in with President Viktor Yanukovych, to the extent that he held a cabinet level position for him. They are both currently in exile, as they were run out of Ukraine for being Russian stooges. Yanukovych is in Russia. No one is sure where Zlochevsky is.

And yes, I know Hunter Biden worked for the Russians, through a couple of shell corporations, one of which is known as Burisma. There is a difference between taking $80k per month in bribes and "a takeover". Bosses pay bribes, corrupt officials take them, not the other way around. Do you really think Sleepy Joe was running that show? And I'm the one called a liberal?

I know it's hard, but try to think past the Stockholm syndrome.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This could be a battle to see will be the world's policeman. Can the USA slow down Russian encroachment into the Middle and Far East by conducting a proxy war in Ukraine? The key will be if Saudi Arabia stays on the petrodollar or accepts gold & convertible chink bonds for their oil. Ukraine is just cannon fodder.
If it is, that is bad news for us, as we're going to stay in that spot. Russia is crap in leadership, population, industrial capacity, defense equipment (including armor, air, ballistic, and naval), not to mention logistics. They can't even project power in a small neighbor, how are they going to police the world. Their ONE carrier is still in dry dock, she has been there since 2018.

Lol, world's second best military. What air defense do?

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Hey, honest question, how do you Putin lovers rectify your love for him with your hate for his ally Xi? Do you just not hate Xi, who most of you rightly claim has Biden by the balls, or is there just some disconnect between your hate of Xi and Xiden and your love of Vlady Vladimirovich?

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
See, you proved my point. If it isn't Russian propaganda like Christoforu, you laugh it off. You don't believe Wiki that the 1st Guards Tank Army is one of Russia's highest levels of service? Maybe you should read a book? Do you know what "Guards" status is in the Soviet/Russian services? Anything I use as reference will be ignored, because all you believe are the lies that prop up your position. Again, the definition of an echo chamber.

If Russian voluntarily pulled out of Kharkviv, why did they leave thousands of vehicles, tanks, artillery pieces? By now, this is all out there from RF sources on Telegram, twitter, Gorkin, etc. Why do you only accept these sources when they agree with your false narrative?

You rail against the MSM, yet everything you push was invented by the Russian MSM. Do you believe Pravda is pure as the driven snow?

Then you talk about the size of the front being miniscule. Yes, on a world scale, this is a small war. Which is why it is laughable to think RF is a competent military, when they can't prosecute a war on this small of a scale.

This is only a proxy war on the US's side, much like Vietnam was only a proxy war on the Soviet's side. Russia is definitely bleeding.
Maybe Russia is bleeding, but the Ukies economy, manufacturing, currency and corrupted government is on life support ( by the West). Having been to both countries, ( trained Ivan’s for three years) , I can tell you the Ukies are the absolutely most corrupted nation in the world.….which started the old saying in the 90’s, “ when shaking hands with a Ukrainian, be sure to check how many fingers he stole”, I can verify that.
That said, I have had enough of Biden’s war cheerleaders. Where are the calls for Peace?

Ukraine RIP 1991-2023. The quicker, the better.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
If it is, that is bad news for us, as we're going to stay in that spot. Russia is crap in leadership, population, industrial capacity, defense equipment (including armor, air, ballistic, and naval), not to mention logistics. They can't even project power in a small neighbor, how are they going to police the world. Their ONE carrier is still in dry dock, she has been there since 2018.

Lol, world's second best military. What air defense do?
Sorry, not buying into your MSM opinion. Vlad currently enjoys a 90 percent plus approval with his citizens. Much like Trump, he is a strong leader, cares about his people, and does what he says. They have everything they need ( and what the West wants), food, vast water reserves, grain, oil, NG, electricity, metals, commodities, rare gases, etc…and since brain dead Biden sanctioned Vlad, his counter sanctions are bringing the EU to their knees….checkmate, we will not discuss the fact Russia is now lowering interest rates, their inflation is decreasing, their Ruble rapidly rising, and he is raking in billions of cash.…while the West sinks deeper into unpayable debt. Anything senile Joe supports is evil, from his failed Covid vax and shut downs to his Ukie war.

No need to say it again, but I will, Vlad says Checkmate again, and again. My advice, stop drinking the western MSM whiskey.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Last thought: The corrupted little beggar St. Zelensky is much more corrupted than Vlad. A divine hallmark: The good Lord often uses evil to destroy evil- exactly what we are witnessing, support neither.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I won't even bother with your Azov Nazi lies.
I remember watching this, looks like that video has been taken down.

1663376153628.png

The brutal murder was reportedly carried out by members of the Azov Battalion, which was converted into a regiment last year, making it a de facto part of the Ukrainian Army. The paramilitary group forms “the backbone of the forces fighting against the local self-defense militia advocating independence from Ukraine.”

Ukrainian nationalist volunteers have repeatedly been accused of carrying out “ISIS-style war crimes”during the conflict, including beheadings.

The clip shows a hooded man kneeling in a field as five Ukrainian militants stand around him while one reads a statement. The militants then grab the victim, who is gagged, and place him down on a wooden cross.

The man’s arms are taped to the cross and his hands are then nailed to the structure as he groans and writhes in agony.

The victim is then lifted up on the cross, which is planted in the ground before the militants light a fire at the bottom. The video cuts off at the point that the fire reaches the man’s feet and he begins to scream.

The execution, which was reportedly carried out near the village of Shirokino, came with a message from Azov fighters to pro-Russian rebels; “All the separatists, traitors of Ukraine and militia fighters will be treated the same”.

Pro-separatist hackers Cyberberkut, to whom the video was sent, responded by vowing that no Ukrainian Army or militia fighters would be taken alive in future.

Azov militants identify as neo-nazis and routinely adorn their helmets and uniforms with Nazi SS logos and swastikas, as seen in the image below taken from German television.

ukraine-nazi-symbols.jpg

“Azov fighters do more than wave a Swastika-like flag,” writes Robert Parry, “they favor the Wolfsangel flag of Hitler’s SS divisions, much as some of Ukraine’s neo-Nazis still honor Hitler’s Ukrainian SS auxiliary, the Galician SS. A Ukrainian hero hailed during the Maidan protests was Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera whose paramilitary forces helped exterminate Jews and Poles.”

Following last year’s coup d’état, Kiev also handed key positions within the newly formed government to members of the neo-nazi Svoboda Party, despite the fact that one if its top members, Yuriy Mykhalchyshyn, founded a think tank named the Joseph Goebbels Political Research Centre as an homage to the Nazi propaganda minister.

Despite their implication in war crimes and fascist ideology, on Monday, U.S. troops from the 173rd Airborne Brigade arrived at the Yavoriv training ground in Lviv to work with Ukrainian national guard battalions.

As the Telegraph reported last year, Kiev has thrown openly fascist battalions like Azov onto the front line in their battle against pro-Russian separatist rebels.

Despite their clear neo-nazi sympathies, Senator John McCain and others have repeatedly called on the Obama administration to arm pro-Kiev militants. Last month Congress passed a resolution urging Obama to send “lethal defensive weapon systems” to Ukraine.

Arming and funding bloodthirsty militants who carry out ISIS-style executions would be a repeat of Washington’s disastrous policy of doing the very same thing in Libya and Syria, a strategy that directly led to the growth of ISISthroughout the region. However, a Pew poll conducted in February found that a majority of Americans support doing precisely that.

The one hour video below exhaustively documents how neo-nazi militants were involved in both the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian government as well as fighting on the front lines alongside post-coup Kiev forces.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
None of us know for sure but the enemy of my enemy is my friend comes to mind.
The ds using the US as a front has been stealing the entire world blind for decades.
Creating poverty for many nations to prop up a failing ds run world bully.
They have upped the speed of thieft with QE and shown / exposed themselves to be untrustworthy.
Russia has raw materials, China needs raw materials.
They are forming a trading aliance with a stable currency backed by PM & commodities that lets that happen and cuts out the ds entirely.
From what I see the BRICS are on the "right" path at this point in time.
I might not agree with everything but I do know the ds is the root of all evil.