• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Xi means nothing to me. He's in way over his head. As for your love for this clown, View attachment 273421if it needs explanation, I can't help you.
Another straw man. Another lie.

I guess if you were capable of reason you wouldn't be who you are.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
None of us know for sure but the enemy of my enemy is my friend comes to mind.
The ds using the US as a front has been stealing the entire world blind for decades.
Creating poverty for many nations to prop up a failing ds run world bully.
They have upped the speed of thieft with QE and shown / exposed themselves to be untrustworthy.
Russia has raw materials, China needs raw materials.
They are forming a trading aliance with a stable currency backed by PM & commodities that lets that happen and cuts out the ds entirely.
From what I see the BRICS are on the "right" path at this point in time.
I might not agree with everything but I do know the ds is the root of all evil.
The ds are demoncrats? You think the rs aren't in on it as well?

Here's a newsflash, the enemy of my enemy is only my friend if he isn't also my enemy. No one in the bureaucracy or the ruling class is your friend. Not one of them.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1663428516119.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Status of Lysychansk, Donbass, LNR

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here's the US propaganda

Ukraine's battlefield gains: Putin under pressure? | To The Point​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I guess if you were capable of reason you wouldn't be who you are.
These ad homonyms is why you can't hold a cogent discussion.

Grow up!

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The ds are demoncrats? You think the rs aren't in on it as well?

Here's a newsflash, the enemy of my enemy is only my friend if he isn't also my enemy. No one in the bureaucracy or the ruling class is your friend. Not one of them.

Maybe a few but for the most part they are all crooked/stupid/evil. So I agree with you. Rand Paul but he is kinda outnumbered.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
These ad homonyms is why you can't hold a cogent discussion.

Grow up!
So much easier to follow threads since beefeater has been in my ignore list

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You don't think the Russian have been fighting Boy Scouts do you? Russia cannot afford to lose the East or Crimea and will do whatever they have to do to retain that. But this is not about a large scale land grab by the Russians. The longer this drags on the more the West will get punished.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1663430881156.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Reality Theories, Eva K Bartlett on Telegram]

"Anybody who is anybody speaks openly about the fact that Russia's war is with the combined West non-stop for many years. This blog speaks about it for 8 years. So, when some begin to exclaim recently that Russia must understand that her war is with the West, the immediate question is--what stone did you sleep under for the last 8 years. "​

—Andrei Martyanov
https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/2022/09/how-to-be-written-off.html

Reminiscence of the Future...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Vinum © Andrei Martyanov's Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2022​

How To Be Written Off...​

Anybody who is anybody speaks openly about the fact that Russia's war is with the combined West non-stop for many years. This blog speaks about it for 8 years. So, when some begin to exclaim recently that Russia must understand that her war is with the West, the immediate question is--what stone did you sleep under for the last 8 years. So, in terms of the larger picture we have today Putin and Xi doing their thing in Samarkand, with Xi stating:
China is willing to make efforts with Russia to assume the role of great powers, and play a guiding role to inject stability and positive energy into a world rocked by social turmoil,” Xi told Russian President Vladimir Putin during a leaders’ summit at the SCO. Putin likewise praised the “multifaceted ties” the two countries have forged, in particular their trade relationship. Highlighting the exchange of $140 billion in trade with Beijing last year, he noted that the volume had increased 25% in the first half of 2022 and said he hoped the figure could reach $200 billion by the end of the year.

And this type of statements is expected but as I am on record, there is a guy in Russian government who is so powerful that many in the West prefer not to talk about him directly very often. His name is Alexandr Novak and he is Russia's energy minister. While putin and Xi were busy making grand strategy statements, Novak, commenting on the Power of Siberia-2 gas pipeline to China stated this:
САМАРКАНД, 15 сентября. /ТАСС/. Газопровод "Сила Сибири - 2" может стать фактической заменой для России газопровода "Северный поток - 2". Об этом в четверг сообщил вице-премьер РФ Александр Новак в интервью для программы "Москва. Кремль. Путин", фрагмент которого был показан на телеканале "Россия-1". "Ну, фактически - да", - сказал вице-премьер, отвечая на вопрос журналиста Павла Зарубина, может ли газопровод "Сила Сибири - 2" стать заменой "Северного потока - 2". Новак напомнил, что проект "Сила Сибири - 2" обсуждается "на мощность 50 миллиардов" кубометров газа.

Translation: SAMARKAND, September 15. /TASS/. The Power of Siberia 2 gas pipeline may become a de facto replacement for Russia's Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. This was announced on Thursday by Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak in an interview for the "Moscow. Kremlin. Putin" program, a fragment of which was shown on the Rossiya-1 TV channel. “Well, in fact, yes,” said the Deputy Prime Minister, answering a question from journalist Pavel Zarubin whether the Power of Siberia 2 gas pipeline could become a replacement for Nord Stream 2. Novak recalled that the Power of Siberia-2 project is being discussed "for a capacity of 50 billion" cubic meters of gas.

This is a very bad news for EU, which for many decades thought about Russia as a perpetual backward entity entirely dependent on West's industrial and technological expertise. So, seeing now how Russia doesn't give a damn must hurt. Like that:
Russia's natural gas exports to the European Union this year are expected to decline by 50 billion cubic meters (bcm)—or by one-third of last year's volumes—Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak said on Thursday. "According to estimates currently in the Ministry of Energy, exports will decrease by about 50 billion cubic meters," Novak said on the sidelines of an event in Moscow, as carried by Russian news agency Interfax.To compare, last year, Russian gas exports to the EU totaled around 150 bcm, per Reuters estimates.

All the meanwhile Mr. Sechin is laughing all the way to the bank, as is Russia's budget and social and industrial programs.
Russia’s largest oil producer, state-owned Rosneft, reported on Thursday a 13% increase in its first-half net income compared to the same period last year, boasting increased efficiency despite the Western sanctions on Russia over the invasion of Ukraine. Rosneft’s net profit increased to $7.2 billion (432 billion Russian rubles) in the first half of 2022. The company’s oil and gas production rose by 1.5% to 4.85 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) as compared to the same assets it held last year, excluding assets disposed of in 2021. “In 1H 2022, Rosneft was under an unprecedented pressure of adverse external factors and unlawful sanctions. However, thanks to high operational efficiency and appropriate management decisions, we were able to ensure business continuity and demonstrate stable results,” Rosneft’s Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin – a long-time ally of Putin – said in a statement.

Boy, that's gotta hurt. Not Russia, of course, who is awash in cash. Nope, EU and a neocon cabal in D.C. who have issue of grasping pretty much any issue related to the reality. It is especially important against the background of this RAND and others' "plan" to sacrifice Europe at the altar of Pax Americana, hoping that this sacrificial lamb will extend America's life for any substantial time period. I doubt it to be the case, because the US is the cradle of globalism which goes not just through some cyclical crisis but through the terminal collapse, and in this case whatever value in Europe's sacrifice is, it is not going to change much in terms of systemic collapse of modern combined West and its leader, the United States. Another matter, the United States HAD an opportunity to make landing somewhat softer, but with three corporate figureheads in a sequence, such as Obama, Trump and zombiesque Biden, all opportunities to avert a complete crash have been wasted. America is in dire need of a serious statesman with balls of steel, which modern US "elite" preparation system cannot produce.

Now, as you probably can sense yourself that this crisis around Kharkov which Western (and Ukie) media were trying to fan, as usual, simply fizzled out and a local tactical success, primarily for PR, of VSU was all for the optics and didn't result in any serious consequences, except beaten to death cliches and... fakes (in Russian). Or, in English:

Vitaly Sovin: The US propaganda machine is playing dirtier than ever in its information war against Russia. From Taliban ‘bounties’ to claims about North Korea, the US media’s ‘anonymous sources’ are weaponizing ‘fake news'.

Truth is, never in my life have I experienced such a volume of the sheer BS poured over the heads of population of any modern country, with the exception of Ukraine, of course, as Western PR and propaganda machine produces. It is unprecedented and, remarkably, tells you everything you need to know about... weakness of this machine, because, as is the case across the board, it doesn't get any competent cadres and the only skill they have is a production of BS. Meaning literally inventing shit and "selling" it as news. I doubt many normal people work in US MSM--mostly psychopaths, the "proper" selection was set-up this way since 1990s. So, this is your primer for Thursday.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

"...Russia is in no mood to help mitigate Germany’s pain. Just the opposite. Russia’s Ambassador to Germany said this on Tuesday:

'According to Sergei Nechaev, the very fact of supplying Ukraine with lethal weapons, which are manufactured in Germany and “used not only against Russian servicemen, but also against the civilian population of Donbass, is a “red line” that the German authorities should not have crossed.” He believes that in this context it is also necessary to take into account the “moral and historical responsibility” of Germany to the Russian people “for the crimes of Nazism during the Great Patriotic War.”

“Nevertheless, the Rubicon has been crossed. Pumping Kiev with weapons, as required by the Anglo-Saxon NATO allies from Germany, is a path to nowhere, only prolonging the conflict and increasing casualties. Many people in Germany are aware of this,” Nechaev said in an interview with Izvestia.

According to him, the German authorities unilaterally decided to “collapse the mutually beneficial bilateral relations, unique in their scale and intensity,” between Berlin and Moscow, which were built “on a partnership basis in recent decades.”'

Many in the German political class are insane. They are out of touch with reality. With businesses and employers facing an existential threat to their ability to continue to operate, German economists, scientists and environmental campaigners pressing Berlin to take its inflation-driven tax revenues and invest it in the country’s environmentally-friendly future. Madness.

You make a mistake if you focus on limited tactical gains by Ukraine on the ground and ignore the economic peril that threatens to engulf Europe’s largest economy. A collapse of the German economy will have a domino effect on the rest of Europe and will make it politically untenable for NATO to continue to pour money into Ukraine while Germans, French and Brits face hunger and unheated homes. Without western economic aid, enormous amounts of aid, Ukraine will not be able to sustain military operations."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ukraine bombing Civilian, not military areas

[ Video ]
Latest of Ukraine's Incessant War Crimes:

A very short clip on Ukraine's terrorism of Donetsk today, killing at least 4 people, including a woman I saw still on the ground in the very central pedestrian area of Donetsk, in no way a military target for Ukraine.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 2.38.06 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SCO summit. Putin SMO warning, 'We respond with restraint, but only for time being.' Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Putin May Upgrade SMO to Counter Terror Operation; Modi Says India Russia Friendship Unbreakable

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Russians are not going to become civilized human beings because Putin is dead, just like it didn't help when the Tsar died, or Stalin, or Khrushchev. I expect Putin to be dragged through the street like Gaddafi, and the next ex KGB mob boss who takes power to be worse than him.

Sounds like you have some personal animosity there.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, 100% of the people the pedo interviews are pro Russian, absolutely every one, but the "truth" isn't filtered, at all.

I mean, you have partisans blowing up collaborators every day, but not a single person on the street hates the Russians. That can only mean two things, and neither one of them are what you gleaned...

I won't even bother with your Azov Nazi lies. Especially after you personally glorified Hitler in this very thread. I will say that I spent my grandfather's final weeks with him, and he was still torn up by what he had to do fighting actual Nazis in his youth. I will also say that if you said some of that nonsense in my presence, there's a pretty good chance you wouldn't leave unscathed.

Then why would you defend those same nazis?

Curious.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How the Green Party is screwing up the EU while Russia laughs at their foolishness.

I discuss Conditions in Germany and the Rand Document with Thomas Roper and Robert Stein​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
video at link: https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/...thomas-roper-and-the-anti-spiegel-good-stuff/

6:00 Minute mark: Thomas Roper summarizes the mechanisms of the 2014 Ukrainian Maidan coup, and how Spiegel did not report on the anti Maidan protests in parts of Ukraine, and ignored the voices in the anti oligarch movement. In Kiev, the oligarchs organized and led the movement of the anti oligarchs, which undercut any positive action in the following year.

The Ukrainian Parliament removed Yanukovich on 22 February 2014 with only 73% of the vote, not the needed 75%, performing a coup.

11:00 minute mark: Minsk Agreement
20:50 minute mark: The goal of the American [foreign] policy is to divide Russia and Ukraine. This was written about by Brzezinski in Grand Chessboard. The Western goal is to isolate Russia, using a frozen conflict with Kiev that can be reanimated at any time.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
aka groundless anger issues...
Seriously. I can trace half my family back to Russia most maybe not all were civilized. Fck me.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Seriously. I can trace half my family back to Russia most maybe not all were civilized. Fck me.

How does that explain you? Mutation? :shit happens::rotf:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is a really good interview

PAUL MANAFORT - THE SWAMP IS TRAPPED, DURHAM IS EXPOSING IT ALL, THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED​

Paul Manafort, was the campaign chairman for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, Paul put into place the structure that delivered the nomination and eventually the general election for Donald J. Trump. Paul Is the author of Political Prisoner: Persecuted, Prosecuted, but Not Silenced. The conversation begins on how Paul got involved in the 2016 election and how they were able to get the winning electoral votes. Paul then talks about the swamp, how it was deep and wide and a new strategy had to be created to bring down the swamp. Paul then goes into how the swamp is really after the people, Trump is just in the way. In the end Durham investigation will expose it all.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You don't think the Russian have been fighting Boy Scouts do you? Russia cannot afford to lose the East or Crimea and will do whatever they have to do to retain that. But this is not about a large scale land grab by the Russians. The longer this drags on the more the West will get punished.
So a small land grab is acceptable?

I agree with you, but why do you think they can't afford to lose those two? Why were they OK with losing them up until 2014?

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
[Reality Theories, Eva K Bartlett on Telegram]

"Anybody who is anybody speaks openly about the fact that Russia's war is with the combined West non-stop for many years. This blog speaks about it for 8 years. So, when some begin to exclaim recently that Russia must understand that her war is with the West, the immediate question is--what stone did you sleep under for the last 8 years. "​

—Andrei Martyanov
https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/2022/09/how-to-be-written-off.html

Reminiscence of the Future...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Vinum © Andrei Martyanov's Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2022​

How To Be Written Off...​

Anybody who is anybody speaks openly about the fact that Russia's war is with the combined West non-stop for many years. This blog speaks about it for 8 years. So, when some begin to exclaim recently that Russia must understand that her war is with the West, the immediate question is--what stone did you sleep under for the last 8 years. So, in terms of the larger picture we have today Putin and Xi doing their thing in Samarkand, with Xi stating:
China is willing to make efforts with Russia to assume the role of great powers, and play a guiding role to inject stability and positive energy into a world rocked by social turmoil,” Xi told Russian President Vladimir Putin during a leaders’ summit at the SCO. Putin likewise praised the “multifaceted ties” the two countries have forged, in particular their trade relationship. Highlighting the exchange of $140 billion in trade with Beijing last year, he noted that the volume had increased 25% in the first half of 2022 and said he hoped the figure could reach $200 billion by the end of the year.

And this type of statements is expected but as I am on record, there is a guy in Russian government who is so powerful that many in the West prefer not to talk about him directly very often. His name is Alexandr Novak and he is Russia's energy minister. While putin and Xi were busy making grand strategy statements, Novak, commenting on the Power of Siberia-2 gas pipeline to China stated this:
САМАРКАНД, 15 сентября. /ТАСС/. Газопровод "Сила Сибири - 2" может стать фактической заменой для России газопровода "Северный поток - 2". Об этом в четверг сообщил вице-премьер РФ Александр Новак в интервью для программы "Москва. Кремль. Путин", фрагмент которого был показан на телеканале "Россия-1". "Ну, фактически - да", - сказал вице-премьер, отвечая на вопрос журналиста Павла Зарубина, может ли газопровод "Сила Сибири - 2" стать заменой "Северного потока - 2". Новак напомнил, что проект "Сила Сибири - 2" обсуждается "на мощность 50 миллиардов" кубометров газа.

Translation: SAMARKAND, September 15. /TASS/. The Power of Siberia 2 gas pipeline may become a de facto replacement for Russia's Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. This was announced on Thursday by Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak in an interview for the "Moscow. Kremlin. Putin" program, a fragment of which was shown on the Rossiya-1 TV channel. “Well, in fact, yes,” said the Deputy Prime Minister, answering a question from journalist Pavel Zarubin whether the Power of Siberia 2 gas pipeline could become a replacement for Nord Stream 2. Novak recalled that the Power of Siberia-2 project is being discussed "for a capacity of 50 billion" cubic meters of gas.

This is a very bad news for EU, which for many decades thought about Russia as a perpetual backward entity entirely dependent on West's industrial and technological expertise. So, seeing now how Russia doesn't give a damn must hurt. Like that:
Russia's natural gas exports to the European Union this year are expected to decline by 50 billion cubic meters (bcm)—or by one-third of last year's volumes—Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak said on Thursday. "According to estimates currently in the Ministry of Energy, exports will decrease by about 50 billion cubic meters," Novak said on the sidelines of an event in Moscow, as carried by Russian news agency Interfax.To compare, last year, Russian gas exports to the EU totaled around 150 bcm, per Reuters estimates.

All the meanwhile Mr. Sechin is laughing all the way to the bank, as is Russia's budget and social and industrial programs.
Russia’s largest oil producer, state-owned Rosneft, reported on Thursday a 13% increase in its first-half net income compared to the same period last year, boasting increased efficiency despite the Western sanctions on Russia over the invasion of Ukraine. Rosneft’s net profit increased to $7.2 billion (432 billion Russian rubles) in the first half of 2022. The company’s oil and gas production rose by 1.5% to 4.85 million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) as compared to the same assets it held last year, excluding assets disposed of in 2021. “In 1H 2022, Rosneft was under an unprecedented pressure of adverse external factors and unlawful sanctions. However, thanks to high operational efficiency and appropriate management decisions, we were able to ensure business continuity and demonstrate stable results,” Rosneft’s Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer Igor Sechin – a long-time ally of Putin – said in a statement.

Boy, that's gotta hurt. Not Russia, of course, who is awash in cash. Nope, EU and a neocon cabal in D.C. who have issue of grasping pretty much any issue related to the reality. It is especially important against the background of this RAND and others' "plan" to sacrifice Europe at the altar of Pax Americana, hoping that this sacrificial lamb will extend America's life for any substantial time period. I doubt it to be the case, because the US is the cradle of globalism which goes not just through some cyclical crisis but through the terminal collapse, and in this case whatever value in Europe's sacrifice is, it is not going to change much in terms of systemic collapse of modern combined West and its leader, the United States. Another matter, the United States HAD an opportunity to make landing somewhat softer, but with three corporate figureheads in a sequence, such as Obama, Trump and zombiesque Biden, all opportunities to avert a complete crash have been wasted. America is in dire need of a serious statesman with balls of steel, which modern US "elite" preparation system cannot produce.

Now, as you probably can sense yourself that this crisis around Kharkov which Western (and Ukie) media were trying to fan, as usual, simply fizzled out and a local tactical success, primarily for PR, of VSU was all for the optics and didn't result in any serious consequences, except beaten to death cliches and... fakes (in Russian). Or, in English:

Vitaly Sovin: The US propaganda machine is playing dirtier than ever in its information war against Russia. From Taliban ‘bounties’ to claims about North Korea, the US media’s ‘anonymous sources’ are weaponizing ‘fake news'.

Truth is, never in my life have I experienced such a volume of the sheer BS poured over the heads of population of any modern country, with the exception of Ukraine, of course, as Western PR and propaganda machine produces. It is unprecedented and, remarkably, tells you everything you need to know about... weakness of this machine, because, as is the case across the board, it doesn't get any competent cadres and the only skill they have is a production of BS. Meaning literally inventing shit and "selling" it as news. I doubt many normal people work in US MSM--mostly psychopaths, the "proper" selection was set-up this way since 1990s. So, this is your primer for Thursday.

Rooting for Chairman Xi now, too?
Who is next? Kim Jong?

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Zelensky went to the White House and had a conversation with vegetable head Joe. The corrupted little comedian Zelensky mentioned he loved the old series StarTrek, the crew had a black African woman, Asian, Scotsman and even an alien. He asked vegetable head why there were no Ukrainians?

Biden replied “ because Star Trek was written in the future”.

Ukraine 1991-2023 RIP…..

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
I was joking. Looks like some people never got over hiding under their school desks from the Big Bad Bear. They were all as civilized as any other Slavs.
That’s called The Russian Derangement Syndrome, much like the Trump Derangement Syndrome, typically infected Democrats but now has spread across the Western populations.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is a really good interview

PAUL MANAFORT - THE SWAMP IS TRAPPED, DURHAM IS EXPOSING IT ALL, THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED​

Paul Manafort, was the campaign chairman for Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, Paul put into place the structure that delivered the nomination and eventually the general election for Donald J. Trump. Paul Is the author of Political Prisoner: Persecuted, Prosecuted, but Not Silenced. The conversation begins on how Paul got involved in the 2016 election and how they were able to get the winning electoral votes. Paul then talks about the swamp, how it was deep and wide and a new strategy had to be created to bring down the swamp. Paul then goes into how the swamp is really after the people, Trump is just in the way. In the end Durham investigation will expose it all.

well crap , I thought everything was revealed in the Mueller Report

no wait , maybe it was the FISA Report?

how many more Reports and bombshells will we need for the Truth to be revealed , 7 more?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Careful... you won't leave unscathed!

Thanks. I'm not easily scathed. When logic is faulty due to personal hang-ups I avoid the argument. Casting pearls before swine comes to mind.

Last edited:

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So a small land grab is acceptable?

I agree with you, but why do you think they can't afford to lose those two? Why were they OK with losing them up until 2014?

NATO was not supposed to expand yet they did from something like 20 countries to close to 40 now. Ukraine has been killing Russian speakers in the Dombass region since 2014 at least. Even JoeMentia gave Putin the OK to push a little West into Ukraine back in February. Do I think Russia should have invaded? No but the West left them little choice. I think they're all evil us included. As long as the West keeps sending money and munitions to Ukraine there will be no end to this. I would hope there is some negotiations going on behind the scenes.
Russia wants to keep Crimea for the Black Sea and Dombass to protect the Russian speakers somewhat safe from the Nazis.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not easily swathed. When logic is faulty due to personal hang-ups I avoid the argument. Casting pearls before swine comes to mind.
Or "Engaging in a battle of wits w/ an unarmed opponent"?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score