• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
well crap , I thought everything was revealed in the Mueller Report

no wait , maybe it was the FISA Report?

how many more Reports and bombshells will we need for the Truth to be revealed , 7 more?
Muller report wasn't revealing anything as much as they covered stuff up.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Politico, Hungary’s pro-Russia stance. 'Unnatural' borders. Biden, long range missiles. Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ukraine Seeks F16s, Patriot Missiles, & Leopard Tanks - Russian Ops in Ukraine Sept.18, 2022

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Politicizing reality.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ukraine. Military Summary And Analysis 18.09.2022​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What's the rush anyway?

Putin Says 'No Hurry' to Finish Ukraine Military Campaign

By AFP
Updated: Sep. 17, 2022

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday there were no plans to adjust Russia's military operations in Ukraine despite a counter-offensive, saying Moscow was in no rush to finish the campaign.

"The plan is not subject to adjustment," Putin told reporters during a regional summit in Uzbekistan.

"Our offensive operations in Donbas itself do not stop. They are going at a slow pace... the Russian army is occupying newer and newer territories," Putin said.

"We are not in a hurry... there are no changes."

Putin said Russia was "not fighting with a full army" but only contract soldiers, and said the main goal of the campaign remained "the liberation of the entire territory of Donbas".

He accused Ukrainian forces of attempts to carry out "terrorist acts" and damage Russian civilian infrastructure.

"We are really quite restrained in our response to this, for the time being," Putin said. "If the situation continues to develop in this way, the response will be more serious."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 8.55.15 PM.png

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
NATO was not supposed to expand yet they did from something like 20 countries to close to 40 now.
You do realize that the agreement (not a treaty, it was never official policy of anyone) was with the defunct USSR, right?

If Putin's goal was to keep NATO away, he's doing a terrible job of it. This little fiasco has done more to push NATO than anything in the last 70 years. Just because the Russians think they have a birthright to control their neighbors as "buffer states" doesn't mean the neighbors don't have a say in it.

Ukraine has been killing Russian speakers in the Dombass region since 2014 at least.
And Russians have been killing Ukes since the 1930s.

Did you know that there's a difference between a Russian speaker and an ethnic Russian? Did you know that the USSR did everything the could to stomp out Ukrainian identity, including their language, so many ethnic Ukes spoke Russian? Of course, that's all changing now. Many (most?) of the Russian speakers being killed in the Donbass were actual Russian invaders. Sure, there were plenty of separatists, but if they didn't like it, why didn't Russia take them in rather than support a guerilla war?

Even JoeMentia gave Putin the OK to push a little West into Ukraine back in February.

I agree fully. I think Pedo Joe either directly or indirectly told Putin he could have Ukraine. That's why he offered Zelensky a ride. When Z refused, and the Ukes put up a fight, Joe (his handlers) sensed the change in the winds and welched on the deal.
Do I think Russia should have invaded? No but the West left them little choice. I think they're all evil us included. As long as the West keeps sending money and munitions to Ukraine there will be no end to this. I would hope there is some negotiations going on behind the scenes.

Why do the Ukes have to give up for peace to happen? Why not the Rus? The Rus also signed a treaty, which they broke in 14 to steal Crimea. Then they came after the Donbas. Then they came again this year. How many bites would you let them take? How long should they keep trading peace for land? Should they wait until they are blindfolded and standing against a wall? I'm not a fan of Chamberlain, are you?
Russia wants to keep Crimea for the Black Sea and Dombass to protect the Russian speakers somewhat safe from the Nazis.

Russia wants to keep Crimea for the Black sea and the Oil off the coast, and Donbas for the minerals there. Occam's razor and all that.

I agree, they're all evil, our "leaders" included. I'm just always against a bully.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You do realize that the agreement (not a treaty, it was never official policy of anyone) was with the defunct USSR, right?

And Russians have been killing Ukes since the 1930s.
You do realize that the killing of the Ukes in the 1930s was with the defunct USSR, right?

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ukraine Seeks F16s, Patriot Missiles, & Leopard Tanks - Russian Ops in Ukraine Sept.18, 2022
And I would like to bang a couple of Victoria's Secret catalog models from Chicago from the late 90's early 2000's.

Wish in one hand, crap in the other see which fills up first. Ukraine is giving Russia a fight as far as I can tell, but at what expense?

I will make note that I have several Ukrainian friends, I feel for them and their families. I hope that this stuff will end sooner than later, but there are more problems coming from this war.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
WW Inet

23a4f2983937e709.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's a sign of intelligence to have an open mind

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF RUSSELL "TEXAS" BENTLEY​

Know as the "Donbass Cowboy," Russell Bentley recounts the story of his life and what led him to join the protection fighters in Donetsk in 2014.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EU freezes EUROS for Hungary. Pelosi in Armenia. Biden ready to fight for Ukraine, Taiwan. Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

How the US is Using the Azeri-Armenian Conflict to "Extend" Russia​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

"Don't Don't Don't" - Biden. Ukrainian Civlians Fear Looting By AFU Troops.​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you wondered what happened to Gonzalo

Notes On Being Unpersoned (I'm On The Myrotvorets Hit List)​

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's a sign of intelligence to have an open mind

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF RUSSELL "TEXAS" BENTLEY​

Know as the "Donbass Cowboy," Russell Bentley recounts the story of his life and what led him to join the protection fighters in Donetsk in 2014.

maybe Tex got saved and baptized into the Russian Orthodox and has left the Communist Party

i never met the man , but if being that open minded led him to join the commies , I guess I will continue being a closed minded independent thinker

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sorry, not buying into your MSM opinion. Vlad currently enjoys a 90 percent plus approval with his citizens. Much like Trump, he is a strong leader, cares about his people, and does what he says. They have everything they need ( and what the West wants), food, vast water reserves, grain, oil, NG, electricity, metals, commodities, rare gases, etc…and since brain dead Biden sanctioned Vlad, his counter sanctions are bringing the EU to their knees….checkmate, we will not discuss the fact Russia is now lowering interest rates, their inflation is decreasing, their Ruble rapidly rising, and he is raking in billions of cash.…while the West sinks deeper into unpayable debt. Anything senile Joe supports is evil, from his failed Covid vax and shut downs to his Ukie war.

No need to say it again, but I will, Vlad says Checkmate again, and again. My advice, stop drinking the western MSM whiskey.

I'd say stop taking their paychecks but that seems unlikely until they at least aren't worth much.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

“LNR” General Prosecutor Sergey Gorenko killed in explosion in his office, Russian state news agency reports​

16 September 2022 04:26

The Insider​

anBn.jpg

The general prosecutor of the so-called LNR, Sergei Gorenko, was killed in an explosion in his own office in Luhansk, Interfax reports citing a source. The pro-Russian war correspondent Yuri Kotenok and the Telegram channel 112 also reported on Gorenko's death. Officially, the “authorities” of the republic have not confirmed the news.

It is reported that Gorenko's deputy Yekaterina Steglenko was also injured in the explosion in his office.

UPD: The explosion in Luhansk killed not only the LNR General Prosecutor but also his deputy.

Earlier, TASS, citing a source, reported that Gorenko was wounded in the explosion. According to an “LNR” People's Militia offcier, an improvised explosive device went off in the building. Preliminary investigation suggests it was a terrorist attack, the agency says. At the same time, the state media did not report on the general prosecutor’s death.

The explosion in the office of the “LNR” general prosecutor was earlier reported by TASS, which cited a source in the prosecutor’s office. Employees of the prosecutor's office have been evacuated; Emergencies Ministry officers and sappers are working at the scene. According to a source quoted by Baza, one person was killed and one wounded, their identities unspecified. A spokesman for the “LNR” People's Militia, Andrei Marochko, also reported casualties.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like our Gulf War I and a few years later, Gulf War II. Me thinks Ukie War I will be concluded with a “ Truce” or some kind of agreement, Vlad takes and keeps the Donbass ( claiming to have won) only having to go back in later due to the Ukies violating the “ agreement”….think Minsk Accords of 2014 where the Ukies signed it then violated it by bombing the Donbass.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Putin has attempted peace agreements from the beginning - something you won't hear in the MSM.

I think they're going to accomplish their goals set forth of demilitarizing and denazifying Ukraine. They're in no hurry. Winter is coming and it's going to be cold per usual. Even if it doesn't get to -20° or lower... even 0° is a tough row to hoe.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

IF you were wondering where some of the BS comes from this is A#1, what a load of crap:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IF you were wondering where some of the BS comes from this is A#1, what a load of crap:

This is just like the MSM pushing the 'news' that Trump's followers are violent extremists who will riot on a dime.

Putin isn't going nuclear, nor chemical. However, the US MIGHT stage a false flag ala Syria and BLAME it on Putin.

Why people don't SEE this false flag scamology is a mystery to me.

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You do realize that the killing of the Ukes in the 1930s was with the defunct USSR, right?
That's a silly argument.

If you go bankrupt and start a new company with all the same people, all contracts with the old company are null and void.

That doesn't mean I'm going to forget you're a crook and do business with the new company.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is just like the MSM pushing the 'news' that Trump's followers are violent extremists who will riot on a dime.

Putin isn't going nuclear, nor chemical. However, the US MIGHT stage a false flag ala Syria and BLAME it on Putin.

Why people don't SEE this false flag scamology is a mystery to me.

They don't want to.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They don't want to.

THEY, are the unfortunate majority who have all of their lives worked to have a good life. And they have for the most part. Problem most have is that they are generally secure in thier lives, and refuse to believe anything except what Major Media tells them. In otherwords, they don't want to think, being told what to think will suffice. Up to the point where it starts to affect their lives.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The USSR was run by the Bolsheviks who were Jews

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Fiorella Isabel News & International Politics (Fiorella)]
[ Video ]
Despite Russia’s clear RED lines, the West has been blaming Russia & painting Putin as the villain, saying his intervention was “unprovoked.” But recently NATO admitted that it DID have plans to expand along the eastern flank YEARS ago longer before 2022.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Jack Posobiec]
Ukraine's separatist regions of Donetsk, Luhansk to hold votes from Friday to become part of Russia

[Forwarded from DPR MFA]
[ Photo ]
⚡ The dates of the referendum on joining Russia have been set in the DPR, it will be held from September 23 to 27

“Donbass is returning home! I think the bill is timely. I ask the deputies to support. The dates of the referendum are from September 23 to 27”, - DPR Head Denis Pushilin said at an emergency plenary meeting of the People’s Council.

The day before, the Public Chambers of the DPR and LPR initiated the issue of an immediate referendum on the joining of the Republics to the Russian Federation.

[Forwarded from Donbass Devushka (Donbass Devushka)]
If the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics join the Russian Federation, the "volunteer units" of these republics will become full-fledged military personnel of the Russian Armed Forces, said Andrey Kartapolov, Chairman of the State Duma Defense Committee.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Quite the hole puncher

download.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Heeere's Alex!

Immediate referendums, everything changes. Turkey MIR card targeted. Germany EURO 2024 ban. Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Chinese vehicles

Why the secret meeting in the basement? I think I know!​

John Mark Dougan

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia Referendums in Donbass, Ukraine Regions, Union with Russia; Mulls Major Military Escalation​

Alexander Mercouris

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Russia won't negotiate now. They are gonna let those fockers freeze this Winter. Maybe just maybe that will promote an attitude adjustment. When you have people in power who say to the populace screw you we need to support Ukraine even if it kills you then you have serious problem. Europe is done.