• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The MSM headlines don’t cover the meat of Putin’s speech. Selectively ignoring the gruesome reality of US atrocities in Ukraine, an spinning it to paint Putin as evil.

In reality, this speech signals the coming of the precipice. Putin threatening to use advanced nuclear weapon systems puts the world at risk of nuclear fallout.

Think of the timing. Midterms around the corner?

ABSOLUTE MUST READ!

#Putin #Russia

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1663859313538.png

Can you see what is culminating?

The stars are aligning for Trump to be the savior.

Biden and the Deep State have pushed us into WW3 and the threat of nuclear fallout looms over us all. We are teetering on the brink of destruction. We stare into the great abyss. The precipice.

Now imagine the global awakening that will occur when Trump returns, and solves this problem overnight.

Trump will have complete GLOBAL support.

And thus the political ammunition to prosecute Deep State players.

-Clandestine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Chess on the world stage...

How the US is Using the Azeri-Armenian Conflict to "Extend" Russia​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

"Partial Mobilisation" - President Putin's Address To The Russian Nation 21/09​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Point of no return w/Garland Nixon​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Klaus Gets Ready to Take on the Russian Howitzers​

Back when the Soviet Union was weak compared to Russia today, and China was insignificant, the US was an economic powerhouse When Russians made cars that were unfit to look at and ran like tractors, we treated the Soviets with deference, knowing they had the means to end civilization. Now that Russia could do that 10X over, and China could add 5X to that, we instead act towards both with reckless abandon.

We do that because the US/West has gotten itself into an economic morass for which there is no fix. Knowing that, we willingly take great risks with Armageddon. In a bifurcated East/West world seeking resolution, the underlying question overshadows who wins the midterms. Instead, the future of our world pivots on whether or not a US economic collapse gets here before the West is able to push us into a nuclear war.

What is the state of the US economy such that reckless action is preferable to facing reality? Over these last few weeks of traveling backroads I can only guess at how many signs I saw in windows begging for workers, with offers of cash incentives and higher wages. Signs that were everywhere, Oregon to Ohio, in cities and small towns.

What does it mean? I suspect there is no dearth of workers in Russia, where 1000's of howitzer shells need to be produced daily, or in China, where economic viability relies on getting goods by rail, from deep inside Asia to Europe, not in the 30 days it used to take, but 3 days. So, what is it that closes-down US business over worker shortage?

Not long ago there were 2 million open, skilled-worker positions, unfilled in the United States—jobs that do not require a college degree, but do require training. That number has now risen to 11 million, and understanding why that is so, we understand much of what is actually wrong with this nation and why it will and must end in disaster.

Today the Fed raised interest rates 3/4 percent, to rates not seen since the 2008 debacle, causing the stock market to selloff significantly because 'those who know' know the Fed would have to reduce debt $95 billion a month for 2 1/2 years, just to reach an equilibrium. And, just a few $95 B months would tank the stock market and economy.

Production determines consumption—and production has collapsed. Why has production collapsed? Over-regulation, overtaxation, monetary expansion, market manipulation, and out-of-control tax and spend policies. The simple fact is that we consume more than we produce and and now we are paying workers more to produce less. In fact, the last quarter of US productivity growth was down more than in 74 years—7.4%.

Here is where the economic waters get murky. On the 1 hand you have the Fed, with its insipid understanding of how an economy works, a Fed responsible for allowing their Keynesian dream to devolve into spending what we have—just to get by.

Or, we can place blame on the 'Baby Boomers 2'—1955 to 1964—73 million—58 to 73 in age, who were massively productive but committed the crime of retiring/dying. In their wake, given overregulation, over-taxation, etc, the remainder of the US labor force has come to the awareness/recognition 'that hard work is not going to get you there'.

As a consequence, Generation X—1965-1980—65.2 million—42 to 57 in age, the 1st generation to use computers, are tech savvy, peer-oriented, concerned with social change. Along with Generation Y (Millennials)—1981-1996—72.2 million—26-41 in age, the attitudes of these 2 groups control the market. Among the X/Y 34% have advanced degrees (not necessarily in productive subjects). Women outperform men— 57% have college degrees. Diverse with liberal-leaning views, X-Ys are highly educated, but less trained. Less loyal to companies. Jobs are not a measure of their success. Competitive, indebted at beginning of careers, labor must offer them more than pay.

Why am I putting out all these stats? Along with ongoing missteps by the Fed, and Western central banks, came decades of complacency where government could be counted on to right any economic transgressions—which morphed into something else.

The workers at Apple Inc, now resist returning to the office, demanding Apple ac- count for: diversity of workers, family situations and individual needs. Flexible work schedules to support diversity. More civic orientation. Consideration for disabilities,
environmental considerations. Each worker and job comes with its own unique needs.

But productivity requires workers be on the job. Productivity requires that management makes tough decisions. Just as football is 'a game of inches', business is a game of increments, where success and failure is measured in a gain or loss of a couple %.

Branch Rickey, manager of the Brooklyn Dodgers (who brought the 1st black player, Jackie Robinson, into the major leagues), used to say: "Luck is the residue of design"—a sentiment to be deeply trusted. So, what was the design that left us with this residue? 2 things: moronic leaders, too numerous to list, who, for the sake of personal adventurism abandoned the gold standard, creating a workforce, though often unskilled and not engaged in actual production, feel nevertheless entitled to demands.

From here it gets worse: Generation Z (Zoomers)—1997-2212—10-25 in age—72 million—are all about 'trans' rights, BLM, etc. And more left-leaning. women's rights.

But in reality: "It's the economy, stupid." It's always the economy. You don't get a Hitler without a bankrupt Germany in 1925. You don't get what is coming to the EU next spring without witless Germans, driven over a cliff like hapless buffalo, by US neocons. But tragic-comically, neocons, along with the Davos Bunch/Klaus Schwab don't see that like NATO—'they got nothin'. Schwab and the boys against the Russian howitzers.

The Great Reset is 'fangless'—2030/50 is as likely as Zelensky taking back Crimea. How 'fangless'? The Western workforce' is the source for a Western military—who are we kidding? Soon, the BRICS, who constitute 2'3s of global population, with most of the natural resources, will revalue currencies into commodities, headed by gold.

Putin and Xi have had enough of COMEX and the London Bullion BS. In world about to shake-loose of the West—best get yourself some silver—and hang on tight.

This is a good time for contrarians to get on my email list: You find my articles somewhere today—but will they be unavailable tomorrow? erik@neverhadaboss.com.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia Reaches Bakhmut Centre, Prepares Major Winter Offensive, Defends Liman, Exchanges Prisoners​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ukraine. Military Summary And Analysis 22.09.2022​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It's 1941 Again In Russia. Aslin and Pinner RELEASED ALIVE.​

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Okay we are back to this.

THE CHINESE AND RUSSIANS ARE PREPARING TO CARRY OUT AN ALL-OUT INVASION OF THE UNITED STATES​

People laughed at me when I first published the intentions of the Russians and the Chinese to attack the United States from all sides as this was in 2014. In 2020, when I again raised the possibility, some people howled. Today, we sit on the edge of this happening.

Steve Quayle once told me that he was seeing unprecedented military movement in Montana. Today, scarcely a day goes by that I do not get a reported sighting of either Chinese or Russian troops on US soil. These sightings are common on National Forest Grounds. In fact, what we are we seeing is the mobilization for war. Russia and China are preparing to invade the United States and they have been for sometime.

BY THE WAY, EVERY EXPERT I SPEAK WITH SAYS THAT HACKING INTO OUR NUCLEAR FACILITIES IS AN OVERT ACT AND A PRELUDE TO WAR!!!!

In 2016, I first wrote that I believed that we would be attacked when our nation was embroiled in a violent internal dispute when the attack comes. The violent struggle has arrived and it is called BLM, Antifa and anything George Soros touches. At that time, I identified 7 phases, or prongs of attack that were coming based upon US war gaming that I was told about. Plans change an in today's world, the attack parameters have been expanded to nine phases of subjugation culminating in genocide.

As the domestic struggle worsens, at some point, the United Nations will invoke the Kigali Principles and be in charge of the invading force. In other words, it is likely that Chinese and Russian forces will be wearing blue helmets at the time of the invasion of America. And as I written about over the past several years, previous Russian defectors have warned of this possibility.

The Attack​

When these forces attack the United States, the attack will come as the result of a nine-pronged strategy and it will involve multiple allies under the direction of the United Nations. What I have learned is that the Naval War College has practiced each one of these scenarios, multiple times, since I first reported on these scenarios. In every case, America becomes Amerika. In other words, surrender is the only option in order to avoid complete annihilation. Here are the seven different fronts from which Russia and her allies will launch an all out attack, which will make use of limited cyber attacks upon the grid.

Steve Quayle recently told me that he is seeing unprecedented military movement in Montana. Many are reporting the same all around the country. What we are we seeing is the mobilization for war. Russia and China are preparing to invade the United States. It is my belief that we will be embroiled in a violent internal dispute when the attack comes. The United Nations will invoke the Kigali Principles and be in charge of the invading force. Since I first reported on leaked information that American military leaders were expecting an attack from seven different areas/sources, more information has come to light. First, elements of the following scenarios have been repetitively practiced at the Naval War College. In each instance, America loses, badly. See the Deagel Report which tells us that in just over 4 years, most Americans will be dead.

Here is an update on newly acquired information which has added to our understanding of what is coming and our military leaders know it as many of them provided information to me with regard to a combination Russian and Chinese attack upon our country. And as I written about over the past several years, previous Russian defectors have warned of this possibility.

Phase One: A Fifth Column Attack​

Facilitated by the Deep State and the Democrats a fifth column attack is already underway in America. It is largely compromised of Antifa and BLM. However, these groups along with the level of their attacks, pales as what is coming to America. What is coming is an all out 5th column attack and it will be carried out by terrorists who have already gained entrance into the United States. Key assassinations and critical infrastructure sabotage will be carried out by these forces. Random acts of violence will be perpetrated upon the American people including the slaughter of innocent Americans, the attack upon schools and malls will be common. I have often referred to this as the coming TET Offensive in which all the embedded terrorists will simultaneously attack America in dozens of locations.

Phase Two: The Alaskan Front​

The Alaskan Front will see the Russians attacking the lower 48 from Alaska after our most northern state is quickly overwhelmed. This will likely be preceded by an attack upon Taiwan in which American forces will drawn away from America to defend Taiwan, thus weakening the home defense. Two years ago, the Chinese, Russians and Mongolians practiced the invasion of Alaska.

Phase Three: The Cascadian Invasion​

In close proximity to the invasion of Alaska, massive amounts of Chinese troops will pour across the Canadian border and consume the West coast. Embedded Chinese, already in America, thanks to the Chinese control of the port system, will seize key assets, similar to what Army Ranger paratroopers do prior to an advance. Over the past 3 weeks, I have covered CANZUK and the amassing of Chinese troops in Vancouver, British Colombia. As previously covered on the CSS, America is being separated from its allies and we will stand alone against what is underway and what is coming.

When these CHICOM troops cross the border, they will fan out and invade Idaho, Montana and seize the oil fields of Wyoming.

Taking prisoners is not part of the plan.

Phase Four: Red Dawn​

The Central American Front will witness a conglomeration of 30 Central and South American states (i.e. CELAC) which will combine military strike forces, backed by Russian military supplies, weapons, technology and strategy. These forces will push north through Central America and will attack America from the south. Presently, El Salvador, Colombia and Brazil are the only American allies left. Trump has strategically diminished the potential success of such an invasion. However, this will still tie up American resources which will deplete military resources elsewhere. Remember, the ability for the United States to fight a prolonged campaign was greatly diminished because of the economic devastation caused by the planned COVID lockdowns and the economic devastation that followed!

Phase Five: The Southeastern Invasion​

The Southeastern Front will witness an amphibious invasion following the successes of the first of three fronts in which major American military assets will be deployed away from the Southeast to defend against the scissors attack from America’s Northwest and the Southwest. The invasion will come out of Cuba. Many thousands of Chinese forces have deployed in Cuba via Mexico. The Russian Navy and Air Force will supply support.

Phase Six: Calexit and Other Paramilitary Assets Located In California​

In a secondary and delayed attack, CALEXIT backed Chinese forces embedded in American ports (e.g. Long Beach), who have entered the country in cargo ships, will be unleashed to attack key military bases in California. At the same time, Chinese soldiers, who are embedded in the Sierra Madras will join forces with the Latin American forces as they sweep northward through Mexico and will dramatically burst through the border and then fan out to the north, west and east.

Phase Seven: Russian Attack from the Arctic​

Russian forces will come out of the Arctic and sweep down through Canada and will attack the U.S. through Minnesota. This will allow the Russian led forces to cut the United States in half at the Mississippi River. The amphibious landings in the Southeast will make their way north on the Mississippi River with Naval vessels. These forces will link up with the Russians coming in from the North.

I am already getting reports of sightings of heavily armed Chinese on the lakes and tributaries in Minnesota.

Phase Eight: Turning Out the Lights and Starving the Northeast​

UN controlled Chinese and Russian forces would prefer to not have to enter major American forces in the Northeast. Urban conflict is the most expensive in terms of men and material. Subsequently, this region can effectively expect chemical weapons to be unleashed on the Northeast. These weapons can be completely deadly and then the effects will fade over time, thus allowing for occupation. Some analysts expect parts of the military in this region to defect and join forces with the enemy. Also, another popular option consists of the use of neutron weapons which will kill people, but leave the infrastructure intact.

Phase Nine: Surrender and Subsequent Genocide​

The Americans in this region will be allowed to surrender. However, they will quickly be transported to FEMA camps and makeshift FEMA camps. The last three Chinese Defense Ministers have advocated for the complete extermination of all people in North America, prior to colonization.

Trudeau and his traitors might be well-advised to pay attention because this involves the elimination of people in the newly formed state of Canuckistan. Yes, these will be the camps that I have frequently spoke about. All the Brown Shirt traitors (eg Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Feinstein et al) will be executed by the Chinese as they hate dishonorable traitors.

Conclusion​

Trump knows! Why do you think our troops from Afghanistan are being recalled and repositioned for the coming conflict? I hope you are armed and prepped and know how to hide!

With the hacking our nuclear facilities and the amassing of CHICOM troops on the Canadian border, perhaps people will stop laughing and start preparing!

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
are there a lot of photos of these Chinese troops in Canada?

it would be difficult to hide 2-300,000 troops

surly people are u-tubing the heck out of the Chinese eh

And yet, not only are there no formations of Chinese troops in Canada, but the F-16, which belonged to the Wisconsin Air National Guard, crashed on a routine training mission Dec. 8, killing the pilot, Capt. Durwood “Hawk” Jones.

Other accounts used pictures of howitzers on a train in Maine, which first surfaced in October, as “proof” that the U.S. military was responding to a Chinese incursion into Canada — RUMINT that bubbled up via some delusional trainspotter that was then knocked down by the local CBS affiliate.

Still, some on Twitter suggested Monday reaching out to people in Jackman, Maine, a town about 16 miles from the Canadian border, to see what they know.

The answer, of course, is nothing.

“There have been no military conflicts in or around Jackman in the recent past,” Town Manager Victoria D. Forkus said in an email to Military Times.

The Maine National Guard also dispelled the conspiracy.

“The Maine National Guard has no knowledge of any such troop movement,” Army Maj. Carl Lamb, a spokesman for the Maine National Guard, told Military Times in response to questions about whether there were any Chinese troops stationed across the border.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Russia mobilizes 300,000, promises defensive use of nuclear weapons while psychopathic western leaders beg for annihilation​

Russia’s recent “partial mobilization” will call up 300,000 military reservists who, over the next few months, will be trained and put into service in the ongoing conflict with Ukraine. It is now well known — although western nations continue to deny the obvious — that Ukraine’s military offensives are being run by NATO troops, using NATO satellites, training and gear. In essence, Russia is already fighting NATO in a continental war, and Russia realizes that western nations will not be satisfied with anything less than the complete obliteration of Russia as a sovereign nation.

Four Donbass region republics are reportedly voting on a referendum to officially become part of Russia. Ukraine’s government is threatening up to five year prison sentences for anyone who even votes in these elections, proving that Ukraine has zero interest in democracy or self-determination of the people. Nevertheless, these votes are taking place, and it’s highly likely that these republics will join Russia, making them part of Russian territory.

Once that is established, Russia will consider that any attack against those newly-joined regions (which were of course once part of the Soviet Union, and where most of the people are ethnic Russians who speak Russian and who actually want to join Russia) is an attack on Russia itself. Such attacks could trigger defensive responses from Russia, and those defensive responses may include every type of weapon available to Russia’s national defense, including nuclear weapons, Putin recently reminded the world.

Russia’s recent “partial mobilization” will call up 300,000 military reservists who, over the next few months, will be trained and put into service in the ongoing conflict with Ukraine. It is now well known — although western nations continue to deny the obvious — that Ukraine’s military offensives are being run by NATO troops, using NATO satellites, training and gear. In essence, Russia is already fighting NATO in a continental war, and Russia realizes that western nations will not be satisfied with anything less than the complete obliteration of Russia as a sovereign nation.

Western media outlets and nations are trying to provoke a first strike nuclear holocaust​

Western media, which now lies even more vehemently than Pravda ever did, claims this is Putin threatening the first use of nuclear weapons. That is of course a lie, but it is a convenient lie that’s being used by western media to call for a western preemptive nuclear strike against Russia in order to stop “Russia’s aggression.”

This is a very dangerous development, because if Russia takes such threats seriously, then classical game theory would require Putin to strike first, in order to preempt the anticipated preemptive strike by the West. Thus, we find ourselves in a rapidly escalating feedback loop which could end in nuclear disaster, especially given that the Biden regime appears to be actively trying to start World War III before the mid-term elections, allowing him to declare a national war footing and try to postpone the ballot box lashing that Democrats are sure to endure if the elections take place.

Even worse, while Putin appears to be acting rationally from his own national self-interest, western leaders are behaving like psychopaths who are utterly disconnected from reason and reality. They do not even acknowledge the fact that their own economic sanctions against Russia unleashed the catastrophic economic misery and energy crisis that Western Europe imminently faces (with mass famine and an industrial collapse soon to follow). There seems to be zero recognition among the leaders of Germany, the UK or the USA that provoking Russia into a nuclear exchange will go horribly wrong for the West (and would likely spell the end of Western civilization).

In classical game theory, analysts talk of “two scorpions in a jar,” each capable of striking the other to death even if they are struck themselves. Yet the reality is that We the People are all trapped in that jar with a bunch of psychopathic scorpions who possess powerful weapons but no rationality, intelligence or ethical grounding for managing the use of such weapons.

It’s like we’re all wearing highly flammable clothing at the birthday party of a spoiled brat child, and the parents just give him a flamethrower. What do you suppose happens next? We all get burned.

Translated into reality, we’re already suffering under the economic devastation of the west’s attempted anti-Russian sanctions (known as “suicide sanctions” at this point), and now western media influencers are begging the Pentagon to authorize first-strike nuclear warfare with Russia, a nation that has 20-30 years more advanced anti-air defense systems and ICBMs with hyperglide vehicles that can evade every defensive system currently possessed by NATO nations, including the USA. Provoking Russia into a nuclear exchange while Russia has the best anti-ICBM missile systems is like getting into a gun fight with an opponent who is carrying the world’s best ballistic shield. It’s another suicide wish, yet it’s exactly what western media outlets (and governments) are begging for.

Prepare for nuclear war NOW​

At this point, every informed person should be preparing for nuclear war, understanding that it is being desperately provoked by the USA and NATO. Russia doesn’t want nuclear war, and fortunately for humanity, Putin is a far more measured and patient man than any western leader, meaning he won’t irrationally lash out with nuclear weapons for political purposes.

The same can’t be said of western nations and their insane, deranged leaders. They will provoke absolutely anything — including nuclear terrorism or nuclear war — to try to remain in power, even if it means the mass slaughter of millions of innocent people. John Moore (The Liberty Man) explains this in today’s featured interview. See the full podcast below the interview:

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
are there a lot of photos of these Chinese troops in Canada?

it would be difficult to hide 2-300,000 troops

surly people are u-tubing the heck out of the Chinese eh

And yet, not only are there no formations of Chinese troops in Canada, but the F-16, which belonged to the Wisconsin Air National Guard, crashed on a routine training mission Dec. 8, killing the pilot, Capt. Durwood “Hawk” Jones.

Other accounts used pictures of howitzers on a train in Maine, which first surfaced in October, as “proof” that the U.S. military was responding to a Chinese incursion into Canada — RUMINT that bubbled up via some delusional trainspotter that was then knocked down by the local CBS affiliate.

Still, some on Twitter suggested Monday reaching out to people in Jackman, Maine, a town about 16 miles from the Canadian border, to see what they know.

The answer, of course, is nothing.

“There have been no military conflicts in or around Jackman in the recent past,” Town Manager Victoria D. Forkus said in an email to Military Times.

The Maine National Guard also dispelled the conspiracy.

“The Maine National Guard has no knowledge of any such troop movement,” Army Maj. Carl Lamb, a spokesman for the Maine National Guard, told Military Times in response to questions about whether there were any Chinese troops stationed across the border.
Steven Ben Nun (20 years as a field agent with the CIA) meets regularly with Joint Chiefs of Staff (Pentagon Brass). It doesn't get any higher than that. The Pentagon sures as hell knows what's going on with available satellite imagery. Do you know of anyone who has access to that information? I don't. Steven does.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Steven Ben Nun (20 years as a field agent with the CIA) meets regularly with Joint Chiefs of Staff (Pentagon Brass). It doesn't get any higher than that. The Pentagon sures as hell knows what's going on with available satellite imagery. Do you know of anyone who has access to that information? I don't. Steven does.
Why would a "Field Agent" get to "meet regularly with (the) Joint Chiefs of Staff ?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It could be possible... now that the US and EU have drawn down their weapons cache to dangerously low levles by giving it to Ukraine for Russia to destroy.

But it's not the people of the US that are the 'problem', but the unelected (appointed) leaders who have obfuscated the role of the US in world government affairs.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 6.54.56 PM.png

Zelensky quietly deletes photo of his bodyguard’s pro-Hitler patch​

[Forwarded from UkraineNaziWatch]
[ Album ]
BBC: Zelensky's bodyguards are neo-nazis (
), 2022

quote:
Well, there will be no usual quote, since the BBC didn't say anything particular...
It just showed though. See the President's bodyguard at 28th second.

The patch is manufactured by a Ukrainian company with a telling name "R3ICH" (https://militarist.ua/ru/catalog/ar...raps/nashivkiy/r3ich-nashivka-operator-skull/) (its non operational website (http://web.archive.org/web/20220308214503/https://r3ich.de/)) and is called "Operator Skull".

Strictly speaking this is not a 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_SS_Panzer_Division_Totenkopf) patch, but .... well...
▫️the manufacturer's name (a reference to 3rd Reich);
▫️the skull (a reference to "SS totenkopf")
▫️on the "operator" helmet there is a "white key on the black" image (top right edge) which is The 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_SS_Panzer_Division_Leibstandarte_SS_Adolf_Hitler) insignia.

P.S. As I say:
Isolated cases of nazism can't be taken as a proof, but a stream of such reports ... must be closely regarded.

This event under normal circumstances would have been no more than a local scandal, but it's not a sole event ... read the rest of this channel (https://t.me/UkraineNaziWatch).

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RUSSIA CHINA RELATIONS - RESPECT EACH OTHER'S CORE INTERESTS​

Ray McGovern on the very tight relationship of Russia and China, doing more than just respecting each other's "core issues," but creating a multipolar world and the "dispensables" joining and trading in their own currencies.…

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PUTIN DECLARES WAR! - IN A SPEECH TO THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE AND THE USA​

September 21, 2022, President Putin, in a televised speech to the Russian People, that the USA has been at war with Russia since Yeltsin in the 1990s. He assured them, in no uncertain terms that he would not allow the US to destroy the Motherland and announced a further deployment of Russian troops. What will Blinky, Sullivan, Kagan, Nuland, Generals Austin and Miley do now that they have no more room to wiggle.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

RUSSIAN MOBILIZATION - PRISONER EXCHANGE - RUSSIANS FLEEING THE CALL-UP​

Scott Ritter with another insightful analysis of the latest changes in the conflict in Ukraine. Putin's speech calling up another 300,000 troops; Shoigu announcing casualties; the referenda in Donbass, Kerson, Zaparozhye as game changers; and finally protest and deserters in Russia.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Why would a "Field Agent" get to "meet regularly with (the) Joint Chiefs of Staff ?

Teleconference. He is trusted and has had a thorough, high level, security clearance for all of those years.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
This was posted on MOA (moon of Alabama) and supposedly a copy of something Pepe wrote on provocations to disrupt referendums?:

More from Pepe.
#1:
"UK’s MI-6 reportedly relayed intelligence to Volodymyr Zelenskyy that that the Russian army is preparing strikes on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure if Ukraine tries to disrupt referendums in Russian-controlled territories.

British intelligence also recommends that the security of nuclear power plants/CHPPs/CHPs be strengthened to preserve Ukraine's ability to survive the winter.

MI-6 also claims that the Kremlin has agreed to tactical nuclear strikes against the Ukrainian military. UK claims that the Russian army is ready to raise the stakes and has prepared several targets for these strikes, one of which is the Yavoriv test site."

#2:
"We will never recognise these so-called referenda' - EU Commission spox on DPR,...

Pepe Escobar

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Klaus Schwab agent Ursula von der Leyen ( steaming pile of drek ) speaking at Princeton U

27 min

the propaganda was so thick I could only watch 2 min 15 sec

YMMV

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Voting begins in Donbass!​

1663942473226.png
1663942490767.png

1663942505378.png
1663942515224.png

[ Album ]
Voting begins in Donbass, here Donetsk, on the referendum to become part of Russia! Today, Saturday, Sunday and Monday are preliminary voting days - mobile ballot boxes taken to people with mobility issues, remote places etc. Polling stations are also open, 450 across the DNR, 461 in the LNR! Voting is also taking place in the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, there are also hundreds of polling stations open in Russia, for those Donbass citizens who can't make it.

My main love is with the people of Donbass, and I fully support their right not only to self-determination, but to peace, and prosperity, after enduring 8 years of bombing from the ultra-national, fascist Kiev regime. Bombing that still continues to this day, with horrific results we saw yesterday.

Can't honestly say I have a huge connection to Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, but if they want to opt out of an ultra-national, Nazi venerating Ukrainian dominion, then, let it be so!!

History is happening right here, stay with me for reportage!!!

There's going to be a lot of Donbass referendum reportage coming up from myself, and there's no copyright on any of it, feel free to use it all as your own. The important thing, at this time in history, is the maximum amount of people around the world seeing the truth, and we all have our part to play in that!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1663942683822.png

[Forwarded from Donbass Devushka (Scott)]
[ Photo ]
In the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, referendums on joining Russia begin today. Voting will go on for 5 days - until September 27, on the last day - Tuesday - it will be held at polling stations, and in the previous days, for security reasons, in adjacent territories and on applications at home.

In Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, the question is: "Do you support secession from Ukraine, formation of the region as an independent state and joining Russia?" (an example of a bulletin in the photo).

Preliminary voting results are planned to be made public on September 27-28 (Tuesday-Wednesday).

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[In reply to Reality Theories, Eva K Bartlett]
[ Album ]
I've now additionally visited Kievskiy and Kirovskiy districts, again seeing local residents volunteering to go around from door to door, with all the paperwork and ballots, to enable people to vote from home rather than going out to centre when Ukraine could shell. The groups I've seen doing this were women, by the way, putting themselves at potential risk (if Ukraine shells) for the sake of ensuring the referendum happens. They could have opted to stay home in relative safety, but didn't. A driver in Kirovsky volunteered to take the women from the school where they work to the apartments they are visiting to enable people to vote. He refused to take any money.

Everyone I've spoken to is adamant about joining Russia.

I'm still on the road and it looks like will be all day, so won't be able to post much in the way of videos until tonight when I have good internet (and time).

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Fiorella Isabel News & International Politics (Fiorella)]
[ Video ]
I specialize in elections. From what I’m seeing in this referendum, with IDs, paper ballots, & a clear chain of custody, the DPR, LPR, Kherson, Zaporozhye regions have far more fair & transparent elections than the U.S., in SPITE of attempted shelling by Ukraine. Yet the U.S media-politic calls it a sham.

Meanwhile in the US, black box voting means your vote is done on a machine owned by the subsidiary of a ghost corporation, no paper ballots, no audits, easily hacked, no ID, can vote by mail with no ballot tracking or chain of custody & you’re a terrorist for questioning this.

I was on the ground in Nicaragua when the New York Times lied, saying they were closing polling locations (false) & that their elections were a sham, but along with other journalists, we destroyed that narrative. It seems like what the US calls a “sham” is actual sovereignty.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I see Ukraine is threatening to throw anyone who votes in these referendums in jail for 5 years.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This was posted on MOA (moon of Alabama) and supposedly a copy of something Pepe wrote on provocations to disrupt referendums?:

More from Pepe.
#1:
"UK’s MI-6 reportedly relayed intelligence to Volodymyr Zelenskyy that that the Russian army is preparing strikes on Ukraine’s energy infrastructure if Ukraine tries to disrupt referendums in Russian-controlled territories.

British intelligence also recommends that the security of nuclear power plants/CHPPs/CHPs be strengthened to preserve Ukraine's ability to survive the winter.

MI-6 also claims that the Kremlin has agreed to tactical nuclear strikes against the Ukrainian military. UK claims that the Russian army is ready to raise the stakes and has prepared several targets for these strikes, one of which is the Yavoriv test site."

#2:
"We will never recognise these so-called referenda' - EU Commission spox on DPR,...

UK is deeper into WEF than NATO and Bidet NWO. Just read this found on GreyZone:

How Britain fueled Ukraine’s war machine and invited direct conflict with Russia​

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Teleconference. He is trusted and has had a thorough, high level, security clearance for all of those years.
Never was in military but very familiar with Fed. bureaucracies. Far too many layers from Field Level to Top Level for the purpose of Plausible Deniability - Keep the shit from touching the top dogs and POTUS.
Sorry, I just don't believe the connection.
Technology available = YES
Keeping shit from raising to its highest levels / Jeopardizing a well paying and influential Rank / Job = I don't see it. YMMV

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I see Ukraine is threatening to throw anyone who votes in these referendums in jail for 5 years.

They've been threatening them with mortar shells and snipers so I think that's kinda moot.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
View attachment 273839

Zelensky quietly deletes photo of his bodyguard’s pro-Hitler patch​

[Forwarded from UkraineNaziWatch]
[ Album ]
BBC: Zelensky's bodyguards are neo-nazis (
), 2022

quote:
Well, there will be no usual quote, since the BBC didn't say anything particular...
It just showed though. See the President's bodyguard at 28th second.

The patch is manufactured by a Ukrainian company with a telling name "R3ICH" (https://militarist.ua/ru/catalog/ar...raps/nashivkiy/r3ich-nashivka-operator-skull/) (its non operational website (http://web.archive.org/web/20220308214503/https://r3ich.de/)) and is called "Operator Skull".

Strictly speaking this is not a 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_SS_Panzer_Division_Totenkopf) patch, but .... well...
▫️the manufacturer's name (a reference to 3rd Reich);
▫️the skull (a reference to "SS totenkopf")
▫️on the "operator" helmet there is a "white key on the black" image (top right edge) which is The 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_SS_Panzer_Division_Leibstandarte_SS_Adolf_Hitler) insignia.

P.S. As I say:
Isolated cases of nazism can't be taken as a proof, but a stream of such reports ... must be closely regarded.

This event under normal circumstances would have been no more than a local scandal, but it's not a sole event ... read the rest of this channel (https://t.me/UkraineNaziWatch).

If they're all Nazis, why don't they kill him, he is a ***, right?

Eat Beef

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If the Russians haven't had any soldiers involved, and they haven't lost any, why did they need to call up 300k or 1.2 (or whatever the real number turns out to be) replacements?

If the Russians invaded to get rid of the Nazis, especially the Azov Nazis, why did they release the Azov guys captured at Avistol?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If the Russians haven't had any soldiers involved, and they haven't lost any, why did they need to call up 300k or 1.2 (or whatever the real number turns out to be) replacements?

If the Russians invaded to get rid of the Nazis, especially the Azov Nazis, why did they release the Azov guys captured at Avistol?

Yea, that outta scare the crap out of ya.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Predicting the future?

Estonian Premier Warns of Blackouts if Russia Cuts Grid Access​

• Russia had planned grid test for Kaliningrad exclave
  • Baltics can connect with continental Europe grid in hours
By Ott Tammik
September 23, 2022 at 7:23 AM MDT

Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas warned that Russia could be preparing to disconnect the three Baltic countries from its electricity grid, leading to potential blackouts amid a broader energy crisis.

The warning came as Russia delayed plans on Saturday to test the connection between its main power network with its Kaliningrad exclave, which is separated from Russia by Lithuania. The testing is seen by Estonia as a precursor to Russia cutting the Baltic nations from the shared grid.

“We have been preparing for desynchronization, or the disconnection of power grids, from Russia’s frequency range for years, but if Russia does this abruptly, we may have blackouts,” Kallas said in an interview with the Estonian public broadcaster Friday.

The Baltic nations -- Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia -- have taken a strong stance against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and stopped importing electricity from Russia after the start of the war. Even so, the region’s electricity systems still depend on Russia for keeping the networks balanced.

With Europe racing to resolve a crippling energy crisis after Moscow crimped natural gas supplies, the Baltic nations have been working for years to phase out their dependence on Russian energy. The region could be synchronized with continental Europe’s power system in a matter of hours, but a sudden disconnection might entail blackouts that could last a few hours or for days, the Estonian grid operator said.

Kaliningrad has previously conducted three separation tests, with the most recent taking place in 2021 and the longest test lasting 72 hours.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hopefully Russia is able to put the finishing blow on Ukraine and take them out once and for all.