• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
1650717507049.png
I predict A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y will be next.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why not?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My, my, my… what a difference a month can make. LOL!

Gas4Rubles.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 255522I predict A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y will be next.

Do you happen to know where this photo came from?
Alex Christoforou used it in one of his videos and said he couldn't confirm that this was Russian military vehicles but he said if it was, then this is some great trolling by the Russians.
LOL!

Regardless of who they are, two thumbs up!
:2 thumbs up:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do you happen to know where this photo came from?
Looks like a photoshoppe joke to me...

The uniformity of the letters from vehicle to vehicle give it away.

It's made to appear 'hand scribed', but the uniformity means it has to be a stencil of some kind.

It's probably not a stencil and is poking fun at the elimination of "Z".

The question is 'Will they eliminate the whole alphabet because 'Russia'?"

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Looks like a photoshoppe joke to me...
I've been thinking, and I can't figure out the joke.

Yes, I understand, they write with Cyrillic. So why the Latin alphabet on the face of their trucks?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I've been thinking, and I can't figure out the joke.

Yes, I understand, they write with Cyrillic. So why the Latin alphabet on the face of their trucks?
From Wikipedia (yes, I know)...

On Instagram, the Russian Ministry of Defence (MoD) posted on 3 March that the "Z" symbol is an abbreviation of the phrase "for victory" (Russian: за победу, romanized: za pobedu), while the "V" symbol stands for "Our strength is in truth" (Russian: сила в правде, romanized: sila v pravde) and "The task will be completed" (Russian: задача будет выполнена, romanized: zadacha budet vypolnena).[25][26][27] The MoD later suggested alternative meanings for "Z", including "For peace" (Russian: за мир, romanized: za mir), "For truth" (Russian: за правду, romanized: za pravdu), and the letter Z inside the English words demilitarization and denazification, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has asserted to be the purpose of the invasion.[28][29]

News reports began appearing of places that banned the letter Z then also the letter V:
  • Lithuania bans using letter 'Z' in protest over Russia's war in ...
  • West's ban of 'Z' symbol a manifestation of its Russophobia ...
  • Displaying a 'Z' is outlawed in German states ...
  • Ukraine calls for ban on the letter Z as symbol of support for ...
  • Latvia bans letters "V" and "Z" ...

So, if Russia were to put the entire alphabet on their tanks, etc. what would folks in Ukraine and the West do? Ban all the letters? LOL!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Kherson Ukraine exit. EU concedes 'gas for rubles' defeat. Alphabet truck troll. Update 1​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

'Black Hole' - White House Doesn't Know Where US Weapons Go After Entering Ukraine​

BY TYLER DURDEN
THURSDAY, APR 21, 2022 - 05:00 AM
Authored by Kyle Anzalone via The Libertarian Institute,

A US official said the White House has “almost zero” ability to track the weapons it is sending to Ukraine. So far, President Joe Biden has approved over $3 billion in arms shipments to Kiev.

Speaking with CNN about the weapons, one source said, “we have fidelity for a short time, but when it enters the fog of war, we have almost zero. It drops into a big black hole, and you have almost no sense of it at all after a short period of time.”

Azov battalion members have been given Javelin ATGMs.

The source said the US lacked personnel “on the ground,” making it nearly impossible to track the movement of weapons. Another source told CNN Ukraine was incentivized to lie to get access to more weapons, saying “It’s a war – every statement is an information operation, every interview. Every Zelensky appearance broadcast is an information operation.”

The US infamously armed the resistance to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, only to have many of those weapons fall into the hand of the Islamic State and other al-Qaeda affiliate groups. The consequence was an Islamic Caliphate that took over large swaths of Iraq and Syria.

Neo-Nazi groups like the Azov Battalion have been incorporated into Ukraine’s armed forces. In a recent interview, President Volodymyr Zelensky was asked about the presence of these extremist groups within Ukraine’s military. Zelensky insisted they are “defending our country,” saying “they are what they are.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was there, and Russia Provides Humanitarian Aid, don't listen to MSM Lies

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Live with Jason Goodman​

BadVolf Published April 23, 2022

EO 11110

(censor) from a long line of (censors)
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
not surprised homeland 2.0 types would do sh-t like this. and the assassinations of women and children too....just because they were related to a guy they also assassinated

(cigar room containment forum comment not inserted here)

1650756558572.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
not surprised homeland 2.0 types would do sh-t like this. oh, and the assassinations of women and children too....just because they were related to a guy they also assassinated
Macabre but, at least the family will know for certain.

Of course the number of Ukrainian/Azos dead is more likely much higher...

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A civil war; one absolute is that other nations should not be getting involved militarily in that conflict, I don't know if providing weapons and other support to one side while trying to starve the other violates that enough for it to potentially trigger a violent expansion of the conflict. If we had a real live active brain in the White House they would have done everything possible to prevent this conflict from starting. Blinken is a low grade Secretary of State and that is what you get with all the unintelligent diversity picks as if competence were not a priority. And Biden will not be winning any elections for the Dems in the fall due to who he chose in his government slots. All the swing voters will go the other way and there will be a landslide for the GOP.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Except for the locals that are corrupt and can steal any election.
Actually, it's the oligarchs, who can afford to set up such a Kafkaesque structure as was done with Dominion Voting, tied to Venezuela, of all places, paid for by persons unknown; and brought into 28 states.

Corruption is both widespread and indescribably well-financed, now.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

General Tommy Franks and Geopolitical Reality​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All the swing voters will go the other way and there will be a landslide for the GOP.

The big lie was it's 49% to 49% and just over 1% is going to swing every race. BS.
Even if there is a "landslide" do you really expect ds rino's to do the right thing this time?

FACE IT there is only ONE SOLUTION.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650812593694.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
George’ Webb Task Force Orange Journal
Azov Has Left Ukraine (https://georgewebb.substack.com/p/azov-has-left-ukraine)

It has become clear that the key leadership of Azov has left Ukraine, presumably to regroup after losing weapons caches at the Azovstal Steel plant and the Kramatorsk Steel Works. The key question is where will Azov regroup, reform, and re-equip?

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_c36a639a...png

big read at link

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Donbass the Documentary 2016​

Documentary by Anne Laure Bonnel about the war that has been fought in Ukraine over the last decade as the people are ruled by a Nazi militant group in western Ukraine. Good one to wake up the sheeple......

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The US sanctions are just killing Russia...

----

"❗️European news of anti-Russian sanctions

EU: citizens were urged to turn off the heating, switch to a bicycle or reduce the speed of the car, as well as switch to remote work

Britain: residents were offered to take a shower less often, use electric blankets instead of heating their homes, while 50,000 such blankets were distributed free of charge to the poor

Germany: people were advised to wash less often in order not to depend on Russian gas, and also not to use soap to accumulate bacteria that eliminate dirt on the body

France: they proposed to introduce food stamps, reduce the temperature in the batteries of houses, save on air conditioners and lighting

Italy: imposes temperature restrictions: in winter it should be no higher than 19 °C, and in summer — no lower than 25 ° C when using an air conditioner

Ireland: people were offered to change to a bicycle or walk instead of using a car, and if a trip by car is inevitable — to slow down less often for the sake of saving gasoline

Martin Vansleben, General Director of the Association of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Germany:

✔️ The situation is very dramatic. I haven't really experienced anything like this in my 40-year professional life. From an economic point of view, the situation is certainly more complicated than the mood in Germany and in the world at the moment. The supply chain drama is already very big.

✔️ Not only energy and raw
materials are becoming more expensive, but in principle everything is becoming more expensive. There are many companies that are embedded in globalization and who do not know what is with their customers and what is with their suppliers. This means that we are entering into a lot of uncertainty.

✔️There are people who say that we are getting stagflation, that is, inflation with a decrease in economic indicators. But now it's even worse than stagflation.

✔️We have never been able to understand why someone came up with the idea to say that inflation ended in the spring of 2022. In our opinion, this has always been an erroneous forecast, because we have seen that due to bottlenecks in the supply chain, due to shifts in the world market, raw materials, semi-finished products have simply become more expensive. For me, inflation is now 7 or 8%, and producer prices have already increased by 30%.

✔️One of the main reasons for high inflation is the rise in energy prices. We have to talk about Russia again. The EU has decided to abandon Russian coal. There is still a possibility of an oil and gas embargo, which, as they say, will hit Russia very hard. But we are very afraid of the consequences for the mass of companies that will be affected if the gas tap is turned off.

✔️The mass of gas is not used for heating and hot water, but for so-called technological heat, that is, chemistry, steel, pharmacy. And if you look at what raw materials are produced in chemistry, then you don't need to be a great expert to find out relatively quickly that if chemistry is no longer produced in Germany, the wheels will stay in place in the long run, not only in Germany, but also in Europe. This means that the economy is no longer working. These econometric predictive models of economic institutions also do not work. That's why I think they're going off track.

✔️An embargo on Russian natural gas would be a disaster in the current situation. It would surpass anything we've experienced. Comparisons with the consequences of covid are completely wrong with what we see today. It's going to be a lot harder.

✔️The entire gas pipeline system, not only in Germany, but throughout Europe, will actually collapse against the background of independence from Russia. This is not only a question of where we get gas from, but also a question of how we distribute it in Europe. And currently everyone is saving himself as best he can. Now Italians are trying to find something in Africa. On the one hand, it's good that they do it this way. But this is part of the truth: we have no way to use the source of gas that the Italians are now discovering in Africa, because there is no pipeline connection.

✔️We must do everything possible to overcome this dependence on Russia. But this does not mean that we should voluntarily plunge into trouble just because others are also in trouble. There is no point in imposing sanctions that hit you harder than the one who should be punished.

✔️February 24, everything has changed much more than we have discussed so far. This is a fundamental course away from what we call globalization. We will experience a completely new era of foreign policy, international economic policy, as well as corporate international strategies.

✔️Many companies are now leaving Russia. But let me formulate the problem. If I quit now, my Asian competitor will stay. I mean, I'm leaving Russia now, okay. But the essence of the decision, in which I stop in Russia, may mean "I refuse to do business in Russia forever"

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I was IN Mariupol theatre, MSM said had 1300 civilians in it when BOMBED. More Ukraine lies.​

BadVolf Published April 24, 2022

MSM was reporting that Russians bombed a theatre that had 1300 civilians inside. Information supplied by the Ukrainian intelligence, no doubt. But what's the truth? I was there. I tell you what's up, and how you are getting played by the dishonest CIA run media.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Western Claims of Russian Mass Graves Near Mariupol Another Fake News Hoax--I Know, I Went To See​

TJ45 Published April 24, 2022

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russian Military Operations in Ukraine Update: Battle of Donbas "Begins" Says Pentagon​

The New Atlas Published April 23, 2022
Update: Russian Military Operations in Ukraine - April 23, 2022

- Pentagon admits a “new” major offensive is unfolding in Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region;
- US continues to send heavy weapons including 72 155mm howitzers and 144,000 rounds;
- US is also sending 121 “Phoenix Ghost” drones but is not disclosing its function;
- Mariupol city has been fully secured by Russian forces;
- Russian President Vladimir Putin cancels storming of Azovstal steel plant where last Ukrainian holdouts remain;

References:

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's really tough to separate the wheat from the chaff when it come to figuring out what the hell is going on in Ukraine. Thanks for all the great postings GH although sadly, I'm taking most of what I read with a grain of salt; but I do read them.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
figuring out what the hell is going on in Ukraine.
Russia is kicking ass.

Azos are NAZI's committing war crimes.

The west is lying about everything down to the yellow cake and babies being tossed out of incubators...

History may not repeat, but it sure does rhyme....