• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ukraine

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
got a link we can share?

to the left hand side of the once posted PICTURE

http s: //larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2017/eirv44n08-20170224/04-06_4408.pdf

to the right hand side of the once posted PICTURE

http s: //www.algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

Last edited:

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
>>> The once posted Picture

1650906823371.png

<<<

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I was about to tell you the same thing. If I can't verify it, I won't post it, especially when a certain tribe is among the topics. Believe me, I've got a colorful history here with the mods related to stuff like that! You took care of getting that verification for us!! :2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RO220421.jpg

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why'd *** do dat?

Trying my darnest to stay off the banned list

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is war, the Woketard way.

Stupid people in power, trying to start a stupid war.

The results will be exponentially stupid.

And there's no way to avoid it. No way of coming back from the brink - they SO want this war, because Davos TELLS them they do!

War they shall have. I'll sit and watch, and when life gets really tough...no food, no heat, no water - I'll eat my gun.

I've already lived longer than people will, postwar, with a De-Industrialized society...

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
lol.......who found the source of the biolab 'conspiracy'? homeland 2.0 operatives?

not my bold

The Ukraine biolab conspiracy theory quickly went viral. It took weeks to pinpoint the source.​

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said Tuesday that a Virginia man with ties to extremist ideology QAnon was behind not only those accounts but a series of others that have amplified conspiracy theories about the war, which have come to dominate portions of the Internet.
The findings illustrate how the claim morphed into a perfect storm: the bogus post got traction on a prominent platform before its moderators stepped in, and then gained new life by hopping between sites and feeding off other conspiracy theories.

“The discovery highlights how a fringe QAnon figure, harnessing the power of social media, sparked a viral conspiracy theory that — in just a few weeks — made its way from QAnon to the world stage,” ADL wrote in a post summarizing its findings.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
lol.......who found the source of the biolab 'conspiracy'? homeland 2.0 operatives?

not my bold

The Ukraine biolab conspiracy theory quickly went viral. It took weeks to pinpoint the source.​

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said Tuesday that a Virginia man with ties to extremist ideology QAnon was behind not only those accounts but a series of others that have amplified conspiracy theories about the war, which have come to dominate portions of the Internet.
The findings illustrate how the claim morphed into a perfect storm: the bogus post got traction on a prominent platform before its moderators stepped in, and then gained new life by hopping between sites and feeding off other conspiracy theories.

“The discovery highlights how a fringe QAnon figure, harnessing the power of social media, sparked a viral conspiracy theory that — in just a few weeks — made its way from QAnon to the world stage,” ADL wrote in a post summarizing its findings.
What's a QAnon?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
LOL! So much for Uncle Joe destroying the Russian Ruble....

Ruble2022-03.jpg

And since that article was published, the Ruble has gained even more strength against the dollar. Not at all what the neocon warmongers want.

Ruble2022-04-25.jpg

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
that’s me , I admit that I am a racist

i belong to the human race
That IS racist.

If you're a De-Growther...like the WEF leaders.

Earf would be so beautiful...if there just weren't all these nastybad PEOPLE making it a mess.

I guess Klaus and the Davos boys, figure it'll be the Garden of Eden, once they get rid of everyone else.

Man, they got another think coming.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

not my bold

So thinking for ourselves is an extremist ideology? Interesting.

What's a QAnon?

Anti-American ADL can go pound sand.

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
@
I still don't 'see' what you are referring to...

Good Job

so,

LOOK at the picture of message # 3,782

that IS the picture YOU wanted Links to

that picture contains 2 STORIES, One of the Left, One on the Right ( side of picture )
( the character fonts are different per the 2 stories )

THEN

READ the content of message # 3,781

go to the links provided in message # 3,781

Hence, verify a source for each of the 2 stories

Now

Are those links to your satisfaction ?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Are those links to your satisfaction ?
I 'see' what you are getting at now. I was looking at just the picture where I thought you said the link was on that picture...

Thanks for clarifying...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
George Webb is over in Croatia - he's on Telegram with a lot of reports.

posted on Telegram:

photo_2022-04-25_05-24-51.jpg

George Webb - Investigative Journalist (Twitter) ( )

Wow, just got across the border. I have to turn around now. It’s not going to be a Azov reinsert into Ukraine. It’s going to be NATO with a no-fly. Scott Ritter thinks the action is moving back to Lviv. OK, wheeling about. back to Poland.

Why are three former Supreme Allie’s Commanders willing to risk World War III over spent uranium reactor fuel at the Zapo Ukrainian reactor? A Russian blood targeting program perhaps?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[ Video ]
Russian Defense Ministry morning briefing:

- High-precision, long-range weapons have destroyed oil refinery facilities as well as oil product storage facilities in Kremenchug.

- The Russian Air Force has hit 56 Ukrainian military facilities, including a fuel storage facility in the Kharkiv region, and up to 160 militaryians have been destroyed.

- Overnight, high-precision airborne missiles hit six Ukrainian military facilities.

- Rocket forces conducted 19 strikes overnight, destroying four command posts, three ammunition depots, and more than 240 military personnel.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mysterious Hepatitis Outbreak, I Have Theory​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Russia’s Plan A and Plan B, explained by Jacob Dreizin​

Published April 25, 2022

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
History lesson here

China-Russia, Wars, Racism, A Conflict of World Visions​

Eric Arnow (Chiang Mai, Thailand) and Jeff J. Brown (Normandy, France) join me on an incredible, historical journey. It's been a millennia old story of racism, conquest, extraction and genocide. Are we seeing the "communal" nature of these two large civilizations in a battle with the "WEST" for the future order of the world?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-26_08-19-12.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) is the world's largest regional security-oriented intergovernmental organization with observer status at the United Nations.[3] Its mandate includes issues such as arms control, promotion of human rights, freedom of the press, and free and fair elections. It employs around 3,460 people, mostly in its field operations but also in its secretariat in Vienna, Austria, and its institutions.[4]

It has its origins in the mid 1975 Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe (CSCE) held in Helsinki, Finland. The OSCE is concerned with early warning, conflict prevention, crisis management, and post-conflict rehabilitation. Most of its 57 participating countries are in Europe, but there are a few members present in Asia and North America. The participating states cover much of the land area of the Northern Hemisphere. It was created during the Cold War era as a forum for discussion between the Western Bloc and Eastern Bloc.[4]

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Blinken, Russian economy in shambles. Putin, inflation slowing down. Russian tree canceled. Update 1 (27 min 51 sec):

Published on Apr 26, 2022 by Alex Christoforou
Blinken, Russian economy in shambles. Putin, inflation slowing down. Russian tree canceled.

Ruble2022-04-26.jpg

Update1a.jpg

Update1b.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

The Ukraine War is a Racket

1651017343318.png

written by ron paul
monday april 25, 2022

“War is a racket, wrote US Maj. General Smedley Butler in 1935. He explained: “A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.”

Gen. Butler’s observation describes the US/NATO response to the Ukraine war perfectly.

The propaganda continues to portray the war in Ukraine as that of an unprovoked Goliath out to decimate an innocent David unless we in the US and NATO contribute massive amounts of military equipment to Ukraine to defeat Russia. As is always the case with propaganda, this version of events is manipulated to bring an emotional response to the benefit of special interests.

One group of special interests profiting massively on the war is the US military-industrial complex. Raytheon CEO Greg Hayes recently told a meeting of shareholders that, “Everything that ‘s being shipped into Ukraine today, of course, is coming out of stockpiles, either at DOD or from our NATO allies, and that’s all great news. Eventually we’ll have to replenish it and we will see a benefit to the business.”

He wasn’t lying. Raytheon, along with Lockheed Martin and countless other weapons manufacturers are enjoying a windfall they have not seen in years. The US has committed more than three billion dollars in military aid to Ukraine. They call it aid, but it is actually corporate welfare: Washington sending billions to arms manufacturers for weapons sent overseas.

By many accounts these shipments of weapons like the Javelin anti-tank missile (jointly manufactured by Raytheon and Lockheed Martin) are getting blown up as soon as they arrive in Ukraine. This doesn’t bother Raytheon at all. The more weapons blown up by Russia in Ukraine, the more new orders come from the Pentagon.

Former Warsaw Pact countries now members of NATO are in on the scam as well. They’ve discovered how to dispose of their 30-year-old Soviet-made weapons and receive modern replacements from the US and other western NATO countries.

While many who sympathize with Ukraine are cheering, this multi-billion dollar weapons package will make little difference. As former US Marine intelligence officer Scott Ritter said on the Ron Paul Liberty Report last week, “I can say with absolute certainty that even if this aid makes it to the battlefield, it will have zero impact on the battle. And Joe Biden knows it.”

What we do see is that Russians are capturing modern US and NATO weapons by the ton and even using them to kill more Ukrainians. What irony. Also, what kinds of opportunities will be provided to terrorists, with thousands of tons of deadly high-tech weapons floating around Europe? Washington has admitted that it has no way of tracking the weapons it is sending to Ukraine and no way to keep them out of the hands of the bad guys.

War is a racket, to be sure. The US has been meddling in Ukraine since the end of the Cold War, going so far as overthrowing the government in 2014 and planting the seeds of the war we are witnessing today. The only way out of a hole is to stop digging. Don’t expect that any time soon. War is too profitable.

Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

PUTIN VS THE DEEP STATE - PART THREE - THE WAR FOR THE WORLD - A Film By MrTruthBomb​

MrTruthBomb2 Published April 26, 2022
In this film we look at how Patriots are in control as President Putin and the Global Patriots battle the Deep State Cabal in the War for the World.