• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

UN Announces Biometric Digital ID Wallet

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Please, the UN needs a draft so they can send lots of troops.......

Lots.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It is inevitable. It has been prophesied in Scripture as it was revealed ("The Revelation") to the apostle John 2,000 years ago. There will be a one-world government. This government will register everyone with a unique identifier attached to (or inserted in) the hand or forehead. Only those with this mark will be allowed to participate in commerce. (I do expect a black market... but surveilance will make this exceedingly dangerous and difficult to pull off.)

There is nothing you or I can do to prevent it. The only option is to escape it. And some will, because they have diligently searched and found the Narrow Way of escape.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
It is inevitable. It has been prophesied in Scripture as it was revealed ("The Revelation") to the apostle John 2,000 years ago. There will be a one-world government. This government will register everyone with a unique identifier attached to (or inserted in) the hand or forehead. Only those with this mark will be allowed to participate in commerce. (I do expect a black market... but surveilance will make this exceedingly dangerous and difficult to pull off.)

There is nothing you or I can do to prevent it. The only option is to escape it. And some will, because they have diligently searched and found the Narrow Way of escape.
I don't know of Scripture; but whoever wrote Revelations, however he did, was tremendously insightful as given the nature of Man and his corrupt mind.

But, I don't think this will last; and for a different reason than you hold. Simply put...put all men in yokes, and remove their autonomy, their hopes, their wealth...and incentive evaporates.

Our crop yields become equivalent to those of Zimbabwe, once the breadbasket of Africa. We'll have hunger, just as the USSR did.

We'll have electrical-grid failures, for the same reason Cuba and Haiti do. For the same reason the USSR never GOT a full working electrical grid.

LACK OF INCENTIVE. The UN and their Marxist hive-mind, is going to be the Great Depopulator, and probably in most of our lifetimes.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My .02

Fuck the UN

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

The UN ID is a DISTRACTION. In The Revelation of Jesus the Christ, the Mark of the Beast is made in the forehead and/or the hand. It will be a silicon chip. It will NOT be an app on a phone. Such chips already exist and have for over 20 years now. See: Digital Angel.

Bill Gates envisions nanoparticles, installable in humans via injections such as injections with vaccines. These nanoparticles do not fit the specific words/wording/understanding of the description in "The Revelation". These may augment the chip or function as an auxiliary to the chip but are not the chip as specified. The chip is already deployed in the upper socio-economic tiers of European and South American societies particularly among those in government/banking/corporate/tech. The chips are associated with security services, buying and selling of products and services in those societies and societies equipped to handle such transactions.

The mark of the beast has been with us a while already and it continues spreading much like a fungus. Willing adopters have already made their choice. Forced adoption will soon be on the world populace. The databases and spreadsheets have already been built, tested and tested again. The central bank digital currency is already on the way. Nearly everything needed is already in place and just about ready to go live. Timing IS critical and the time is not yet. Soon. Don't ask me for a specific date, I don't know, neither does anyone else. Certain things MUST occur first before full global implementation can occur. The timing is found in the bible. There really is much more to the Q phrase "it's going to be biblical". More than even Q knows. Pray.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The UN ID is a DISTRACTION. In The Revelation of Jesus the Christ, the Mark of the Beast is made in the forehead and/or the hand. It will be a silicon chip. It will NOT be an app on a phone. Such chips already exist and have for over 20 years now. See: Digital Angel.

Bill Gates envisions nanoparticles, installable in humans via injections such as injections with vaccines. These nanoparticles do not fit the specific words/wording/understanding of the description in "The Revelation". These may augment the chip or function as an auxiliary to the chip but are not the chip as specified. The chip is already deployed in the upper socio-economic tiers of European and South American societies particularly among those in government/banking/corporate/tech. The chips are associated with security services, buying and selling of products and services in those societies and societies equipped to handle such transactions.

The mark of the beast has been with us a while already and it continues spreading much like a fungus. Willing adopters have already made their choice. Forced adoption will soon be on the world populace. The databases and spreadsheets have already been built, tested and tested again. The central bank digital currency is already on the way. Nearly everything needed is already in place and just about ready to go live. Timing IS critical and the time is not yet. Soon. Don't ask me for a specific date, I don't know, neither does anyone else. Certain things MUST occur first before full global implementation can occur. The timing is found in the bible. There really is much more to the Q phrase "it's going to be biblical". More than even Q knows. Pray.
Thankfully, I'm old school and will avoid the chip implant. While I agree in principle with your logic, I'm disappointed that by doing so I'm convinced the end times will happen after I'm gone. I was hoping to be alive long enough to witness it but your logic makes sense and as a result, it will take decades before it comes

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Wait, The Book of Revelations talks about silicon chips and phone apps?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Wait, The Book of Revelations talks about silicon chips and phone apps?
Yes, it speaks of chips. NO. It does NOT speak of apps. Read what I said...It WILL be a silicon chip. It will NOT be an app. If it's one it cannot be the other. It will be a chip or like a chip being that it will be made of the same material. Do a word study on "mark" as used in the book of The Revelation.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes, it speaks of chips. NO. It does NOT speak of apps. Read what I said...It WILL be a silicon chip. It will NOT be an app. If it's one it cannot be the other. It will be a chip or like a chip being that it will be made of the same material. Do a word study on "mark" as used in the book of The Revelation.
Ok. I just did.

I do not subscribe to the Silicon chip theory. And most certainly not to the silicon part. The interpretation is obviously subjective. My personal interpretation is at the Mark is not necessarily seen with the physical eyes within the visible light spectrum.

found another interpretation here too...

https://readingacts.com/2020/06/11/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast-revelation-1316-18/

i know how rigid(thanks scorp! Ie sp.) Bible readers minds are and I'm not trying to challenge or change your beliefs. You have provided me enough information to satisfy my innocent query. Thank you.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ok. I just did.

I do not subscribe to the Silicon chip theory. And most certainly not to the silicon part. The interpretation is obviously subjective. My personal interpretation is at the Mark is not necessarily seen with the physical eyes within the visible light spectrum.

found another interpretation here too...

https://readingacts.com/2020/06/11/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast-revelation-1316-18/

i know how rigid(thanks scorp! Ie sp.) Bible readers minds are and I'm not trying to challenge or change your beliefs. You have provided me enough information to satisfy my innocent query. Thank you.
I suppose whether you "subscribe to the silicon chip theory" is your choice. It works out no other way. According to your link the writer has the following quote quite correct:
The noun translated mark (χάραγμα) refers to something that is engraved stamped or etched, such as an inscription or a coin (BDAG). Acts 17:29 uses the word for an idol, “formed by the art of men.” But it is also used for written letters or an endorsement on a document, like an official signature or stamp (BrillDAG). As a modern analogy, this is similar to an officially embossed notary stamp. So the physical mark could be a brand or tattoo, or an official endorsement of some kind.

Because the mark permits buying and selling, many commentators on Revelation see the mark as limiting participation in economic life to those who have completed their obligations of emperor worship. Greg Beale, for example, states “The mark is clearly figurative of the ways in which the state keeps check on whether people submit to compulsory idol worship” (Revelation, 715).
The ruler of the region at the time wore a ring or had a stamp stone with whatever image engraved on it to seal/mark whatever communicated/bought/sold/agreed to by the ruler as the will/action of the ruler. God, when speaking through His prophets used the language/customs/practices of the people to His message specific, clear, concise, easily understood. The use of the koine Greek word χάραγμα, charagma, is specific, clear and not subject to interpretation therefore leaving only definition...a graven stone. Silicon is stone. Silicon, when making computer chips is graven with a laser in a pattern to accept the circuit pattern and the graven channels are filled with aluminum to provide a conductive path for the electricity. Silicon chips are the common knowledge, commonly understood form of this occurring today.

The nanoparticle + vaccine injection idea of Gates and crew in both substance and application will fail which is why I call it a distraction.

There is another technology that may well comport with the definition of charagma and that is the magnetic ink mark/tattoo that uses a magnetic metal in nanoparticle form to conduct electricity and power the circuit. The electricity is drawn from the human body and it's been shown that this tattooed circuit can store and communicate/transmit data. News of this technology was released 10+ years ago but I have heard or read no more of it's development or application. If stable and durable it would most likely replace the chip. For this conversation though, the concept and essential element remain as silicon as the form and insulator for the circuit. Here, again, the understanding still ties back to the silicon chip.

Yes, it is possible that there may yet be another technology for the chip. However, for it to align with charagma graving and stone must be involved at some level.

Then there are also the broader considerations involved with the time of the Revelation such as signs, the decay of all societies around the globe, treachery, perplexity, and that odd one in the book of 1 Thessalonions 5:3 that stumped the King James gang as indicated by the italics, "they shall say peace and safety" as in we have peace and safety. But there is some element missing here as to what causes them to say this. There are numerous things that would fit here as a cause. Biblically peace is not the absence of strife, it is the presence of God. Safety is not our defenses and preps but the protection God provides. These people who say peace and safety seem to know know nothing of the peace and safety of God. Context supports that however, no clear clue as to why they say peace and safety outside of the sudden destruction which would indicate a post "rapture" scenario and the people saying peace and safety as an expression of gladness that Christians are out of their world.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I suppose whether you "subscribe to the silicon chip theory" is your choice. It works out no other way. According to your link the writer has the following quote quite correct:

The ruler of the region at the time wore a ring or had a stamp stone with whatever image engraved on it to seal/mark whatever communicated/bought/sold/agreed to by the ruler as the will/action of the ruler. God, when speaking through His prophets used the language/customs/practices of the people to His message specific, clear, concise, easily understood. The use of the koine Greek word χάραγμα, charagma, is specific, clear and not subject to interpretation therefore leaving only definition...a graven stone. Silicon is stone. Silicon, when making computer chips is graven with a laser in a pattern to accept the circuit pattern and the graven channels are filled with aluminum to provide a conductive path for the electricity. Silicon chips are the common knowledge, commonly understood form of this occurring today.

The nanoparticle + vaccine injection idea of Gates and crew in both substance and application will fail which is why I call it a distraction.

There is another technology that may well comport with the definition of charagma and that is the magnetic ink mark/tattoo that uses a magnetic metal in nanoparticle form to conduct electricity and power the circuit. The electricity is drawn from the human body and it's been shown that this tattooed circuit can store and communicate/transmit data. News of this technology was released 10+ years ago but I have heard or read no more of it's development or application. If stable and durable it would most likely replace the chip. For this conversation though, the concept and essential element remain as silicon as the form and insulator for the circuit. Here, again, the understanding still ties back to the silicon chip.

Yes, it is possible that there may yet be another technology for the chip. However, for it to align with charagma graving and stone must be involved at some level.

Then there are also the broader considerations involved with the time of the Revelation such as signs, the decay of all societies around the globe, treachery, perplexity, and that odd one in the book of 1 Thessalonions 5:3 that stumped the King James gang as indicated by the italics, "they shall say peace and safety" as in we have peace and safety. But there is some element missing here as to what causes them to say this. There are numerous things that would fit here as a cause. Biblically peace is not the absence of strife, it is the presence of God. Safety is not our defenses and preps but the protection God provides. These people who say peace and safety seem to know know nothing of the peace and safety of God. Context supports that however, no clear clue as to why they say peace and safety outside of the sudden destruction which would indicate a post "rapture" scenario and the people saying peace and safety as an expression of gladness that Christians are out of their world.
"It is the selfish human heart that is the poisonous root of all evil."