• Membership Drive Coming Up Soon! Please keep an eye out for it. Will happen within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM Membership Drive. This weekend only

Fri thru Sunday only

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh, good one! I didn't recognize her from such a distance. Can't miss my bud, the Grim Reaper!
Heck, I thought that was Ruthie is her Judge's Robe. :picture perfect:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
edit:

This may be McStains Hearst
The trees are green and there isn't any snow

------------------------------

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
^ I hope they followed it.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1549080045795.png

1549080146035.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1549121648258.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1549166659232.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

When does she have to show up for court? I mean, isn't there a requirement that she be seated on the bench for oral arguments??

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When does she have to show up for court? I mean, isn't there a requirement that she be seated on the bench for oral arguments??
The Pukes are pussies and won't press too hard to force them to produce a living, breathing coherent Ruthie as proof she isn't DED! They'll carry this forward for months if they have to and the Pukes won't lift a finger.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
nope, you can bait me all ya all want, but not doin' it

no sir
Oh come on, just let it go. Me? If I could find the repository they are hiding the bidy in I would drone that place with tiny crawling mechanical insects that devour biological waste. Or just nuke it....

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Ginsburg Makes First Public Appearance Since Cancer Surgery
By
Greg Stohr
February 4, 2019, 7:49 PM MST
  • She attends concert given by daughter-in-law in Washington
  • Ginsburg, 85, had surgery to remove cancerous growths Dec. 21Ruth Bader Ginsburg in New York on Dec. 15, 2018.
Photographer: Rebecca Gibian/AP Photo

Email
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made her first public appearance since undergoing cancer surgery in December, attending a concert in her honor in Washington on Monday evening.

Ginsburg, 85, had two cancerous growths removed from a lung on Dec. 21 and missed the court’s two weeks of arguments in January. She has been working from home and participating in cases by reading briefs and transcripts, the court has said.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks in New York on Dec. 15, 2018.
Photographer:Rebecca Gibian/AP Photo

The 75-minute concert, titled “Notorious RBG in Song,” is a tribute to Ginsburg’s personal and professional life. It was written and performed by her daughter-in-law, soprano Patrice Michaels, along with other musicians.

Supreme Court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg confirmed Ginsburg’s attendance at the concert. The justices are next scheduled to take the bench on Feb. 19.

Edit, correct link:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-first-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

By
Greg Stohr
  • Ginsburg, 85, had surgery to remove cancerous growths Dec. 21Ruth Bader Ginsburg in New York on Dec. 15, 2018.

Email
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made her first public appearance since undergoing cancer surgery in December, attending a concert in her honor in Washington on Monday evening.

Ginsburg, 85, had two cancerous growths removed from a lung on Dec. 21 and missed the court’s two weeks of arguments in January. She has been working from home and participating in cases by reading briefs and transcripts, the court has said.

The 75-minute concert, titled “Notorious RBG in Song,” is a tribute to Ginsburg’s personal and professional life. It was written and performed by her daughter-in-law, soprano Patrice Michaels, along with other musicians.

Supreme Court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg confirmed Ginsburg’s attendance at the concert. The justices are next scheduled to take the bench on Feb. 19.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ominate-david-malpass-as-new-world-bank-chief
I didn't see an article on Ginsberg at your link...??

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

By
Greg Stohr

Email

Edit, correct link:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-first-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery
No pictures, just a Bloomberg article saying she was there. I believe them, don't you believe them? Why would anyone not believe the media?

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
No pictures, just a Bloomberg article saying she was there. I believe them, don't you believe them? Why would anyone not believe the media?
But Nina said...
[B]Nina Totenberg[/B]‏Verified account @[B]NinaTotenberg[/B]

Spotted at a concert by her daughter-in-law, the notorious RBG out for the first time after her surgery in December! She looked quite glam @ConstitutionCtr , #Notorious RBG in song

Funny how CNN can get video of early morning Stone raid but some how no current RGB picts.

MYSTERY SIGHTING: Still No Pics From Ginsburg ‘Public Appearance’ – Hack Reporter Who Claims He Was Hugged by RBG Deletes Tweet, Locks Twitter Account
February 5, 2019, 3:44 pm by Cristina Laila 287 Comments

The left can and does feck up EVERYTHING they try to do. RGB is a gone beaver and they can't do anything about it.

Donate to GIM