• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The Pukes are pussies and won't press too hard to force them to produce a living, breathing coherent Ruthie as proof she isn't DED! They'll carry this forward for months if they have to and the Pukes won't lift a finger.
I'm afraid you are correct t_s.:mining: :tongue:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
OH COME ON! the old prune is dead.
They're in panic mode! I'd love to be a fly on the wall. The old biddy has been dead for a month and they still don't know what to do....and the days drag on into an election year. It's their watershed

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
No TV here. Did RGB show up? Is there an empty chair in her memory?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Ginsburg Makes First Public Appearance Since Cancer Surgery
By
Greg Stohr
February 4, 2019, 7:49 PM MST
  • She attends concert given by daughter-in-law in Washington
  • Ginsburg, 85, had surgery to remove cancerous growths Dec. 21Ruth Bader Ginsburg in New York on Dec. 15, 2018.
Photographer: Rebecca Gibian/AP Photo

Email
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made her first public appearance since undergoing cancer surgery in December, attending a concert in her honor in Washington on Monday evening.

Ginsburg, 85, had two cancerous growths removed from a lung on Dec. 21 and missed the court’s two weeks of arguments in January. She has been working from home and participating in cases by reading briefs and transcripts, the court has said.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaks in New York on Dec. 15, 2018.
Photographer:Rebecca Gibian/AP Photo

The 75-minute concert, titled “Notorious RBG in Song,” is a tribute to Ginsburg’s personal and professional life. It was written and performed by her daughter-in-law, soprano Patrice Michaels, along with other musicians.

Supreme Court spokeswoman Kathy Arberg confirmed Ginsburg’s attendance at the concert. The justices are next scheduled to take the bench on Feb. 19.

Edit, correct link:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-first-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery
OK, let me get this straight.

CNN camps out for days in anticipation of the Roger Stone bust and gets plenty of footage.

RBG, SCOTUS justice, not seen in public since last year, makes a public appearance, and not one single paparazzi photo?

I'm stumped.

Edited:

And is not the SOTU a more prominent public appearance?

Should she have not saved up her energy for that one instead of a musical?

The world wants to see you Ruthie!

Itsamess, I just saw your post. Great minds and all that!

But Nina said...
[B]Nina Totenberg[/B]‏Verified account @[B]NinaTotenberg[/B]

Spotted at a concert by her daughter-in-law, the notorious RBG out for the first time after her surgery in December! She looked quite glam @ConstitutionCtr , #Notorious RBG in song

Funny how CNN can get video of early morning Stone raid but some how no current RGB picts.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ruth Bader Ginsburg attends ‘Notorious RBG in Song’ in first public event since cancer surgery
Gb added :(But Nobody got a photo of her there ? WTF)

From the article: "...Ginsburg attended a production of “Notorious RBG in Song,” a musical celebration of her life created and performed by her daughter-in-law, soprano Patrice Michaels, at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, according to The Washington Post.

Ginsburg sat in the back and did not speak and her presence was not announced, the Post reported.".

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/r...-since-cancer-surgery/LesfaUvpTRqw1QnaFjvG4H/

The odor of BULLSHIT is strong in this article - Gb

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ruth Bader Ginsburg attends ‘Notorious RBG in Song’ in first public event since cancer surgery
Gb added :(But Nobody got a photo of her there ? WTF)

From the article: "...Ginsburg attended a production of “Notorious RBG in Song,” a musical celebration of her life created and performed by her daughter-in-law, soprano Patrice Michaels, at the National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington, according to The Washington Post.

Ginsburg sat in the back and did not speak and her presence was not announced, the Post reported.".

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/r...-since-cancer-surgery/LesfaUvpTRqw1QnaFjvG4H/

The odor of BULLSHIT is strong in this article - Gb
People have phone cameras everywhere. Celebs (hollywood and political) can't go out to grab a sub without some jackwad taking their pic...I find it hard to believe that RBG went out in public without ANYONE getting a pic or short video.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
People have phone cameras everywhere. Celebs (hollywood and political) can't go out to grab a sub without some jackwad taking their pic...I find it hard to believe that RBG went out in public without ANYONE getting a pic or short video.
Exactly !!!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Looks like the sheeple are waking up. You guys are mild compared to these comments.......... for your pleasure!
You really think people are buying the msm drivel?

RBG’s unverifiable appearance is driving some to call on the justice to attend President Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday, though the Post suggests it’s unlikely as she skipped the president’s previous speeches.
COMMENTS (317)​
Is this a good case for a FOIA request. She was a government employee.
about an hour
The fūck is resplendent?
about an hour
She's still dead
about an hour
My neice who attends a medical school in the DC area dissected her cadaver last week. True story i shit you not.
about an hour
If RBG died today I wouldn't put it past the Democrats to not announce it, put her on life support and declare that as long as she is "breathing" she can still hold her position on the court.
about an hour
She still won’t outlast Trump.
about an hour
I sat in front of her. She smelled dead to me. A yellow slime ran down the sloped floor from under her chair. I am going to have to throw away those Nikes as I will never remove the stains let alone the smell.
2 hours
Want to be happy? Avoid miserable c***s like RBG.
2 hours
How many times will they be able to thaw her out and tell us she was here or there before pieces start to fall off her.
2 hours
More like looking resplendent in her non corporeal form
2 hours
No pictures of Bin Laden. No pictures of Ruthie. I saw pictures of Mohmmar Qaddafi. Pretty sure he's dead.
2 hours
There were no pictures because the real Ruthy is in a chest freezer at her mansion. This was a person altered with plastic surgery and lots of makeup to pass themselves off as the justice.
2 hours
No pictures because it was a closed casket affair.
2 hours
Got my tongue im her spider web covered box right now
2 hours
weekend at Bernie's lmaooooo
2 hours
And you thought she smelled bad before?
2 hours
She's been dead awhile. Dems hiding it trying to clock out Trumps presidency and get their person in there.
2 hours
RBG spotted at the Jim Henson creature Shop!!!
2 hours by WeLoveTrumpInColorad
Sounds like there first public non speaking test of the RBG look alike stand-in.
2 hours
Sounds to me like a case of taxidermy.
2 hours
They don't want pictures of her wearing jewelry of infant body parts as she plays with forceps on a human baby doll as she drinks her Bloody Mary.
3 hours
And our President will get to pick his 3th nominee! 3 years= 3 judges!
3 hours
SCOTUS pick for the POTUS after the SOTU oh Boo Hoo.
3 hours
There is an amazing amount of funny shit in these comments
3 hours
That's because she's DEAD..
3 hours
They're using her poo to rapidly clone another
3 hours
robotdoll , ruths feeding worms as we speak.
3 hours
Find Jimmy Hoffa and you'll find the real RBG
3 hours
Looks like the plastic surgery scars on her body double have healed. The c u n t is dead.
3 hours by 333 Half Evil
Lying kikes. She's dead. Do they really think they can keep this shit up for another 18 months?? She should be impeached. f*** her. Not performing her duties
3 hours
weekend at Bernie's.
3 hours
she was seen pricing coffins earlier in the day
3 hours
She is probably already dead.
4 hours
She's dead
4 hours
Body double, the bi tch be dead
4 hours
Some say RBG will assign an alternate to vote on her behalf should she be placed on life support.
4 hours
Larry King and Ruth Bader Ginsburg have never been seen in the same place at the same time.
4 hours
It was Larry King in drag.
4 hours
Keep the liberial kunt alive with fetal stem cells, plenty of aborted fetus'
4 hours
Body Double had costume failures SO No photos allowed
4 hours
the wicked witch is dead. ding dong!
4 hours
im raising the bullshit flag on this one
4 hours
Where's Ruthie!!??
4 hours
she's taking a dirt nap. please do not disturb!!
4 hours
Democrats are so desperate the would try a body double RBG.
4 hours
She died three weeks ago and she's in a rocking chair in the Attic this like the movie Psycho because Democrats are psychotic
5 hours
She is USA Democrat lab somewhere being fitted with gears, actuators, pneumatic cylinders, and animatronics.
5 hours
Maybe she can't attend. One can dream.
5 hours
She's been placed in a vat of brine trying to pickle her
5 hours
the are hiding her death until the taxidermist is finished
5 hours
Shameful hoax.
5 hours
They wheeled her in on a gurney, then resealed the body bag after the performance. There is a reason no oictures were taken.
5 hours
Deader than dead. Old, dried up cvnt.
5 hours
They misread the orders and did a lobotomy, not a lobectomy. Oops!
5 hours
She must be ill or quite possibly dead. Why the Washington post headline she died than retracted? Lung cancer surgery takes a younger person at least 2 months to even start to recover
5 hours
If she's doing so well, then she should be at work. More lies by the Left
5 hours
Give it up, she is dead.
5 hours
Hahaha, weekend at Bernies part 3.
5 hours by Lucenut
"Damn, the 3D printer won't work with this old broad"
5 hours
No photo, no Ginsberg. Will she be at the State of the Union?
5 hours
Is there a liberal protective services we can call, elderly abuse hotline?
5 hours
Weekend at Ruthies...
6 hours
She has been room temperature for a long, long time.
6 hours
She already died and this is a last ditch attempt to keep her seat from being filled. FYI. As an anesthesiologist and surgeon. I have yet to see a 85 year old recover that quick from surgery. It usually take 3-4weeks for the drugs to metabolize out and to regain sanity and start rehab. I would not allow a patient of mine at 85 be released after any lung surgery for at least 1 month.
6 hours
The b***h is dead just like I said they're hiding it because they don't want Trump to have another pick for the liberal Supreme Court they can only hide it for so long
6 hours
It's because she is dead. Plus, why are they writing music in honor of her anyway!?
6 hours by NJ Architect
Good! Then she ought to be at the State of the Union speech tonight.
6 hours
An 85 y.o., two weeks after lung surgery, LOOKED FANTASTIC.????
6 hours
Democrats are hiding her body to prevent Trump from selecting another SCJ. Crimes are being committed
6 hours
They're still putting the finishing touches on her clone.
6 hours
body double just like Hillary
6 hours
She is dead....been dead. Kind of hard to revive that old nasty hag.
6 hours
Lol. Reminds me of the photo of Hillary supposedly leaving a Katy Perry concerts after having "pneumonia". It was only a pic of her walking away from the building. Completely staged.
6 hours
Is this frog still alive? I thought it died. CROAK ALREADY! Ribbit ribbit...
6 hours
Dems a new low, 6 feet under?Old adage...Where' s Waldo? New Where's Ruthie??
6 hours
That's cause she's already dead.
6 hours
Circling the drain.
6 hours
I think a lot of people are turn off to see ruth red hag Ginsberg in a coffin
6 hours
Weekend at Bernie's
6 hours
FAKE NEWS! Probably a body double
6 hours
This concert sounds like a funeral
6 hours by Gov. McFluffy
we demand proof she is alive!!!
6 hours
Cyberdyne Systems has their prototype ready.
6 hours
she gone. i wonder what technology is keeping her "technically" alive
6 hours
She is quickly approaching room temperature!
6 hours
Hologram Bader Ginsburg
6 hours
she will make her appearance as a force ghost
6 hours
BEWARE! They are prepping her double.
6 hours
if she can go to this show, then she needs to get her ass back in court.. or retire..
6 hours
Replace this invalid. Enough already. Trump needs to nominate a replacement.
6 hours
She is dead Jim........
7 hours
She should have retired while Barry was president ... He would have been happy to put a leftist on the court... Big time failure... LoL
7 hours
So now the senile C U N T is not attending the SOTU. Remind me to care second tuesday next week, or maybe never. Never works for me.
7 hours by Anonymouse
The Demoncraps hired a taxidermist apparently. Shes going to be attending a the functions now.
7 hours
Still taking taxpayer dollars. Shame on her
7 hours
I'm sure she will be at the state of the union speech tonight ... Sleeping as usual
7 hours
She needs put down then melted for glue!
7 hours
If she was there, she was in a wheelchair. Probably on oxygen. No wonder there was no pictures.
7 hours
Sources say Piglosi and UpChuck the Schmuck Schumer are hiding the her body.
7 hours
Anonymous source said she looks like a mummy. They couldn't confirm if she was dead or alive.
7 hours
Can't wait until Trump makes libs cry again with his next SCOTUS pick
7 hours
Saw her at the mini mart yesterday buying a can of Budwiser.
7 hours
It's a "Weekend at Bernie's" type thing. It was her body only. I don't believe this story. If it's true, then she's enjoying her few last days on earth. President Trump is gonna get his 3rd SCOTUS pick.
7 hours
Nominate a new justice and force RBG to make a public appeal, if she can. #CallTheBluff
7 hours
That old b***h is dead
7 hours
Fire her and put her in a nursing home now
7 hours
I can't think of a more boring event to attend. I rather have my teeth pulled.
7 hours
Will she be like Franco - the joke being on SNL that he was still dead because no one would admit he was.
7 hours
she is most likely dead!
7 hours
No pictures, didn't happen
7 hours
Maybe the left learned to not have photos after Hillary double, back when she fell like a sack of taters on 9/11.
7 hours
It was a cyborg
8 hours
Dead dead dead. They are waiting to parade out their Manchurian Justice. Anything to keep a lefty judge in. Nothing else is working for the Dems.
8 hours
Ohhh she dead, u know she dead.
8 hours
Can someone say Weekend at Bernie's? The bitc h is dead or a vegetable! Time for President Trump to nominate another conservative.
8 hours
Leave her alone. She is in Aruba with her 30 year old Snowflake boyfriend! She pays for his shit!
8 hours
oh shee ded. rip rbg. no more killing babies for you. get to answer to the most high. peace.
8 hours
Where is Ruth? That was her body double.
8 hours
who cares. She was ugly to begin with.
8 hours
Liars.liars...pants on fire...
8 hours
I read she only has weeks to live. I can't confirm it.
8 hours
2 below. stupid statement.
8 hours
All lies. The senile b***h is dead as a door nail.
8 hours
If she can sit in a concert, she can sit on the bench.
8 hours
What. A. Crock.
8 hours
Just like McCain ... don't know when to step down. A tool till the end.
8 hours
"Glam, Magnificent, Resplendent, and Looked Great" those are the adjectives I've heard used when someone is looking into a casket and describing the make up on a dead person. If she's not at the State of the Union...I'm just saying.
8 hours
She appeared in a hologram.
8 hours
This is great! If she is healthy enough to a concert she is healthy enough to go to work! Be great to see her back on the bench. ;)
8 hours
Dems will keep her dead body on ice for years to come!
8 hours
She's already dead.
8 hours
Hmmmm not alive?
8 hours
Bottle of CO2 shoved up her ass to keep her inflated and preserved
8 hours
Like those dancing baloon figures at the car dealerships. 8 hours
The secret is out! At the hospital, Ruth Ginsberg was carefully embalmed, dressed in her robe, made up, propped up in her wheeled judge chair, rolled into the Chambers, and staged in her usual position on the court. During sessions and hearings an audio of her will be played and her mouth will be made to move, puppet style.
8 hours
After the concert she went to Studio 54 and dico danced, saw her in the restroom snorting coke off of her Cuban "chauffers" Johnson. - Reported by buzzfeed.
8 hours
Has anyone seen her move in 6 mos?
9 hours
"WEEKEND AT BERNIE's AND RUTHIE'S" hide the puppet strings
9 hours
they think we are stupid.. lol
9 hours
No pics just reinforces the strong rumor that she is indeed looking spectacular, albeit at room temp.
9 hours
the mother in Psycho
9 hours
clone the great leaders nose
9 hours
Vacation at Bernie's
9 hours by General E. Deplorabl
Fake news, no pictures, it didn't happen.
9 hours
weekend at ginsburgs
9 hours
Why are her handlers forcing us to go through this. We didn't play games with Scalia's death. We just let him go like decent people would. I think some people just need to show some respect for this country. If she dead, she's dead, let's just move on.
9 hours
Ginsberg is trying to stay out of Hell with all her might.
9 hours
lol lol lol Weekend at Bernie's. lol lol lol Bernie's lol Weekend at Bernie's lol spam it is not
9 hours
Oh ho ho it's just another Weekend at Bernie's. Ha ha lol.
9 hours
she WASNT there
9 hours
She was accompanied by her friend Bernie.
9 hours
She's dead, deader than my love for feminazis. That old bag of şhit (rbg) died back in December. Another appointment for SCOTUS is coming
9 hours by Deplorable
She's fvucking dead or dying. She's totally incapacited and her clerk's are making all her decisions. The is not pushing it because they know there will be total anarchy from the left and this time the giant will have had enough and awaken, marking the start of a very bloody national conflict at the least and likely a full blown civil war. The American Patriots have has enough and admitting that RBG is dead and Trump gets a third will literally kill the left. Everyone reading this knows I'm dead on.
9 hours
Mandatory retirement for SC Justices. Introduce a Constitutional Amendment. Bet it gets ratified (in Trumpism term) quickly!
9 hours
Supposedly she walks a mile a day (somehow). If she's not at the SOTU tonight, she's been 6 feet under for a month.
9 hours
Did anybody see any movement while she was sitting down?
9 hours
she has missed enough work ... time for a new nomination bump her down get scotus back to work
9 hours by fuq dems
the American people demand proof of life!!!!!
9 hours
oh n!gga please! Glam, resplendent and magnificent are code words for dead as a doornail. Simple to hire an actress. Trump should demand to meet with her personally so they can end this a sham.
9 hours
The old witch is dead as disco. Kamala 2020
9 hours
Carmela Soprano 2020. 8 hours
camela you serious college fag 9 hours by fuq dems
She... Croaked
9 hours
Come on everybody. More Weekend at Bernie's references. A couple thousand just isn't enough. The more it's said, the funnier it gets. Looks like another Weekend at Bernie's ha ha ha lol lol LMAO tee hee hee guffaw chortle chuckle...
9 hours
Ginsburg is a f***ing corpse, You can't take pictures of a ghost.....
9 hours
Damn! She should be smelling terrible by now.
9 hours
body double, and not a good one
9 hours
Imposter.set in back at an event honoring her. didn't talk to anyone.no pictures.
9 hours
f*** you f***en c***, die already..hell is waiting for you.
9 hours
Three words for ya..."Weekend at Bernie's."
10 hours
Five more words for you.....that's been beaten to death. 9 hours
just die you f***en idiot.
10 hours
Guess who won't be attending the State of the Union tonight? Sorry Waters. That in itself makes it worth watching. Doh!
10 hours
Bii5ch is dead !!!
10 hours
What a load of bullshit. This didnt happen. Every journalist would want to post her pic on the front page. Every leftist and globalist would want to rub it in trumps face. This is just what they do when they can't produce a body or it will confirm a third pick for Trump.
10 hours
She's gunna DIE!
10 hours
I hope trump gives her multiple standing ovations and throws the spotlight on her repeatedly.
10 hours
Famous wax museum artist Gerhard v. Berghof has done a great job of fashioning her likeness. It will be on display tonight in the front row. Tune in.
10 hours
b***h is stiff like a donkey d**k
10 hours
She is in hospital or at home. She is being propped up by fake media and democrats. She will never come back to work.
10 hours
It's a vast left wing conspiracy.
10 hours
SATAN wants his child RBG✡ back soon.
10 hours
Back to the Puppet Master Ruth
10 hours
Preparing body double right now
10 hours
They wheeled her out on life support and had her hold a sign that says no photos please. They all love her so obeyed like little sheep
10 hours
she's been embalmed & buried for a couple of months now
10 hours
America creeps me out
10 hours
Weekend ar Ruthies.
10 hours
Good let's move on
10 hours
RBG is now the Emperor's new clothes personified.
10 hours
I'm pretty sure the other conservative judges would be making it public if she died.
10 hours
Kinda hard to enjoy a concert when you're in a medically induced coma.
10 hours
Shes an animatron. Her next gig will be at Chuck E Cheese.
10 hours
She's already dead they are trying to keep it a secret for the next 2 years in hopes Trump will be defeated.
10 hours
If this old buddy chokes during 2019 we will see mayhem like never before. The Kavanaugh hearings were just a warmup, stretching exercises. We ain't seen nothing yet. The left will be screaming from the mountaintops, riots in the streets from LA to New York will make the 1960's riots look like playgrounds for the kids. Buildings will burn, people will die. The left will go so insane, they wont even allow confirmation hearings to even begin. Hundreds of thousands of crazy democrats will surround the entrance to the capital building. All hell will break loose.
10 hours
The interwebs says pic or it didn't happen.
10 hours
Would they posiibly use a DOUBLE? No, the Dimms wouldn't do that, would they?
10 hours
What does McVain say? He knows everything now.
10 hours
A plausible Barret nomination is why the big push to attack the Catholics
10 hours
They say everyone has a double and the dems are good at it.
10 hours
Hey Google, where's Ruth?
10 hours
you mean 'alexa' 10 hours
She's f***in dead, anyone that believes any mainstream media is a total idiot.
10 hours
They have to pretend for a good 5 years. Holy Moly Ruth.
10 hours
Where's she at ?
10 hours
Lol poor Ruthie. This is no way to go out. It's rather shameful if they're lying. Looks like they are.
10 hours
She's still on ice. Time to plug in the hair dryers for a thaw. Ready for another SC nominee!
10 hours
Hahaha... Dems are besides themselves...what another Trump Supreme Court nominee... surely their is a Good who rules from heaven.... despite our evil free will...He will only hold back for so long...ask Noah...ask Abraham, ask Isaac, ask Jacob, ask Joseph ask Jesus... it's ALL in the books, from Genesis to Revelation... ignore it at your own peril...
10 hours
shes dead more than likely,want to hide it cause AMY BARRETT IS NEXT IN LINE..ROE VS WADE B GONE.LMAO
11 hours
Press can say anything and the libs will believe it. Darth Vader Ginsgurg was seen jogging faster than local traffic and bench pressing 500 pounds at gym!
11 hours
good, than we should expect to see her tonight at the State of Union address.
11 hours
demand proof of life. she's already dead and her body double is taking a while to heal up after the surgery. the body double is and taking speech classes right now and
11 hours
With someone's hand up her arse.
11 hours
RBG is dead.
11 hours
The media is developing Alzheimer's? They seem to forget how to do their job.
11 hours
And the slip up on Fox that one morning was just an accident, huh? Weird that they made that and misaired it...
11 hours
That's because she is dead
11 hours
That's her memorial folks.
11 hours
Yeah, a ringer at most.
11 hours
everyone knows shes dead
11 hours
she borrowed Hillary's exoskeleton device to appear standing
11 hours
Feb.1 a well known funeral hearse was seen leaving Ruth's house. Type in the words and read it, (the media said nothing) also a video on youtube showing it.
11 hours
Ding dong the b***h is dead.
11 hours
That stinking party is nothing but corruption and lies. People, stop voting for them. They hate a free America.
11 hours
that c*** is dead!
11 hours
"She slipped in and out the back of the room." Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
11 hours
Notorious DOA. The Dems prolly got her hooked up to every life support machine they have to keep that heart pumping, just so they can claim shes alive. Trump should demand proof of life at the SOTU.
11 hours
Can you imagine the torture of having to listen to songs about the dead skank. To actually make an effort to go somewhere and listen to songs about that disgusting piece of shit. Then to claim she is magnificent........ I cant wait to shit on her grave.
11 hours
well then she sbould be at tonights sotu all glammed up for a public appearence,
11 hours
We have a saying... No picture, it didn't happen.
11 hours
Weekend at Ruthie's
11 hours
The wisdom of Judge Judy: If it doesn't make sense it's a lie.
11 hours
Satan is calling you home Ruth...just pick up the phone and croak out a "yessssssss Mmmmmmaster"....
11 hours
Here we go again.... Ha ha ha Weekend at Bernie's. Wow, just like Weekend at Bernie's. Oh my God, It's Weekend at Ruth's! Another Weekend at Bernie's movie. lol Weekend at Ginsberg's. Ha Weekend at Ruthie's, ha ha. Did I miss any?
11 hours
She was looking glam as they rolled her in on a hospital bed. The media must not give hope to conservatives.
11 hours
It wasn't her. She's dead and they're "weekend at Bernie's"-ing her ass. That's a double. I absolutely DO NOT believe RBG is alive, let alone walking a mile a day, feeling great, doing fine... If that were true, she'd be back to work already.
11 hours
RBG is now a silicone bot.
11 hours
She is voting from the grave.
11 hours
Weekend at RBG'S
11 hours
Ruthless pictures
11 hours
They are hiding the truth
11 hours
She is dead!
11 hours
She's in a freezer somewhere but probably reached room temp weeks ago.
11 hours
Just watch a Weekend at Bernie's and you'll understand all of this
11 hours
This looks very much like a memorial for a dead person.
12 hours
TMZ alive would be all over it if she was.
12 hours
No show, no vote...
12 hours
Someone knows where this and all the other bodies are buried.
12 hours
CNN was there when they arrested that gray headed gentleman at 5am! This mummy has disappeared and when she was supposed to be in public not one picture??? SHE GONE!
12 hours
LOL, Weekend at Ruthies.
12 hours
She be dead man
12 hours
She's dead another Dem false flag.
12 hours
I was there too! Looked like straw protruding from its sleeves, waist & pant legs . . . I have pix, but I'm not gonna show 'em - just because...
12 hours by SamSnap
She's dead, man. She's been dead
12 hours
She's dead Jim.
12 hours
Don't doubt the MSM you vile vagabonds, just agree, or nod, or stay silent.
12 hours
Weekend with Ruthie.
12 hours
Thats because she's taking a dirt nap. And the libs are terrified to reveal this so Donald can't do his 3rd Supreme Court pick!!!!
12 hours
Body double????
12 hours
the adjectives used to describe her are very reminiscent of communist propaganda pieces. weird...
12 hours
Denorats are keeping her on life support.
12 hours
She's already dead and the body double is unconvincing
12 hours
retire you old hag...join HRC in the NURSING home
12 hours
If she can attend that event she can show up for work! If she really attended it!
12 hours
Why would she skip a SOTU address? Apparently one of her favorite napping venues, after the Supreme Court bench.
12 hours
these leftists are f***ing weirdos. they worship this prunish old hag who is merely a mediocre judge
12 hours
The Supreme Court is Ruthless.
12 hours
It's Weekend at Bernie's all over again!
12 hours
no shit, we've heard this already 12 hours
I have confirmed from one of CNNs reliable, anonymous sources, that Larry King is acting as a body double for RBG.
12 hours
She dead y'all..
12 hours by CuckSlayer
She's been on ice since mid-December. What to do...what to do...
12 hours by St Scott
Q asked what we wanted for Christmas 12 hours
Ok paparrazi, you wanna make some money? Take a RBG picture of her now. You guys are all over the place. Git er done.
12 hours
oh. and if she has passed away, president trump should tweet how he has reached out to RBG and how she has denied any visitaions....well maybe he can tweet a shout out to her and tell of her MIA. just saying
12 hours
Must have been a closed casket event.
12 hours
She's dead. This is stupid.
12 hours
makes one wonder if she has passed away.....the idea of another president trump nominee to the supreme court is worthy of a spectacular cover up. ok. lets wait and see.
12 hours
The b***h is dead. Stop the charade.
12 hours
Was she propped up in the corner?
12 hours
Will she be at the state of the Union address tonight?
12 hours
she'll conveniently be kept as designated survivor 12 hours
Show proof of life
12 hours
And there were UFO's that night too.
12 hours by MOman
Bunch of lying Snowflakes! Bet she is gone by Summer!
12 hours by The Smokin' Wapiti
Can you keep her on life support for another SIX years, because that's what it's going to take.
12 hours
And no one interviewed afterwards mentioned actually arrive or leave. They all had just noticed she was "sitting there"
12 hours
she is corpse long time ago
12 hours
Weekend with Ruth? A new movie.
12 hours
She's dead and they won't reveal it until early 2020 so they can demand that the appointment wait for the next president, which they are counting on being a Democrat.
13 hours
pictures please or Im not buying it.
13 hours
Now I don't even want to f*ck Felicity Jones anymore.
13 hours
Dead b***h walking. 13 hours
You mean because Jones portrayed her in a movie and just the association ruins any fantasy you may hold for Jones? Ha! 13 hours
that means, she is dead..
13 hours
Death warmed over.
13 hours
She is either on life support or is already dead and the left is colluding to hide it.
13 hours
The bytch is dead.
13 hours
Deader than Bernie in the movie
13 hours
concert at Bernie's?
13 hours
It would be very easy to make somebody else up to look like her and at distance look exactly like her. The source was questionable and the absence of any photographs that can be analyzed still makes this a Rumer rather than a fact. Let's see some pictures of her coming to court. After all as she has enough energy to go sit to a concert she certainly could put in a few hours doing her job, couldn't she?
13 hours
How about describing her accurately, “circling the drain”
13 hours
Weekend at Bernie's.
13 hours
They have this away as a lie (as if they ever tell the truth) at the very beginning of the story. That grizzled hag never looked "spectacular" when she was alive, she sure as hell doesn't look like that now! Spooktacular maybe...
13 hours
Another shot of formaldehyde and she's good to go for her cameo at the SOTUA
13 hours
Ha ha ...now they came up with a "glam" fill-in. Desperate Dems.
13 hours
No pics??? Sounds like BULLSHIT to me.
13 hours
.. zombies don't like having their picture taken
13 hours
Sounds like a big foot or loch Ness monster sighting to me
13 hours
she's been dead for 40years
13 hours
Amy Coney Barrett
13 hours
She's dead and they're hiding it.
13 hours
Glam, great to see her there, most using same words, that's how stupid they are. No pics? Totally effed up. Nice try though assholes.
13 hours
Socialists lie about everything.
13 hours
Many did not know she was there because she wasn't. Don't forget this is the same press which has helped prop up the false narrative of Trump Russia collusion.
13 hours
we have a weekend and Bernie's situation here
13 hours
The old jew cocksucker is probably dead already and the libs stuffed her and propped her up in a seat for apearance.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I am just surprised that no one has trolled the Democrats with a couple of guys in holocaust cloaks with a cart walking by RGB's residence yelling "Bring out your dead!" ala Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (or is it just my childish evil streak running amok?)

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
There was a 5-4 abortion-related decision yesterday. That's proof that Ginsberg is alive, right?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
1821111_5457370.jpeg

rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.
One of my favorite Samuel Clemens quotes!

Back to our departed justice RBG:

Is this emblematic of the lengths to which the power elite will go, at our expense, in order to maintain their agenda of lies, murder and deceit?

Apparently so...

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
One of my favorite Samuel Clemens quotes!

Back to our departed justice RBG:

Is this emblematic of the lengths to which the power elite will go, at our expense, in order to maintain their agenda of lies, murder and deceit?

Apparently so...
As if Scalia wasn't obvious. My first thought when I heard about his "death" was... Hillary. And when the details came out it became even more obvious.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ruth spotted at BB game!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
That’s Weird? Latest Photo of Ruth Bader Ginsburg From Last Week Was Actually Taken in November
by Jim Hoft February 18, 2019 238 Comments
The liberal media cheered last week when 86-year-old Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg returned to the Supreme Court after cancer surgery.
Ginsburg reportedly made an appearance at a concert celebrating herself ion February 4th although no photos were released of her at the event.

But so far there are no new shots of the 86-year-old justice.

[B]Jordan Sather[/B]‏ @[B]Jordan_Sather_[/B]
FollowFollow @Jordan_Sather_
More
The photograph of RBG that the New York Times used in their report yesterday about RBG returning to the Supreme Court was actually taken last November. I've still seen no current photo. Too sick to have a picture taken of her? Where is she, actually?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Hey Ruth, lots of people gossiping about you on that gold forum that google is trying to suppress."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If she were alive, they'd have already staged a little photo op to show her off to the world.
With all due respect...

No shit Sherlock!:belly laugh:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Comments..........................

maude2 hours ago
That no one, including the other SC Justices, can confirm that Ruth is alive and “functioning,” that no one can provide a current pic, or relay a current conversation, or have HER doctor come out and give an “update” press conference on her condition, pretty much let’s us know that Ruth has left the building for good.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Comments..........................

maude2 hours ago
That no one, including the other SC Justices, can confirm that Ruth is alive and “functioning,” that no one can provide a current pic, or relay a current conversation, or have HER doctor come out and give an “update” press conference on her condition, pretty much let’s us know that Ruth has left the building for good.

Rumor: Concert Last Night was Actually RBG's Memorial/Funeral Service??? Her Justice Robe is Hanging on the Stage. (GreatAwakening)

https://www.voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3018732

submitted 13 days ago by GodsAngell

Rumor: Concert Last Night was RBG's Memorial Service??? Her Justice Robe is Hanging on the Stage.
From Jim Stone, retired U.S. Intel Officer:
STRONG CREDIBLE RUMOR: The "concert" Ruth Bader Ginsburg attended last night was her funeral

They cut the eulogy out. Her robe is hanging off to the side of the stage along with her gavel. She may have "attended" but it was in a coffin or box. It all makes sense, watch the video of Ginsburg's funeral HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?727=&v=PEkrT47xGFYYouTube
Fast Forward to 13 minutes and note her robe hanging to the right of the speaker on the stage.
Yes, she did "attend a concert in her honor" but she did it as a corpse.
It is time for them to show her alive and well. They can't, and Trump had damn well better step on this.
Drudge has the Ginsburg concert I linked earlier, and there's fewer than "4, 000 views?" YEAH RIGHT!!!!
Youtube shenanigans as usual.
Drudge is reporting the Ginsburg "concert appearance" accurately, questioning why no photos of Ginsburg
The article he linked is priceless, especially the comments,
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/my...rst-ginsburg-public-appearance-since-surgery/
FINALLY Drudge posted something that was like the good old days of Drudge.
My original post on this topic follows.
HEADS UP: MSM FRONTED GINSBURG "CONCERT APPEARANCE" IS A HOAX

Here is the video of the entire concert that was posted by the Constitution Center (where the concert happened) as a "not listed video" to keep it hidden.
(not for long, it got found and they will probably pull this) it can only be found via direct link.
Ginsburg was not there. At no point in the entire hour and a half video was she ever shown, and the audience was very small, with only 30 or so people. She should have been highly visible.
Additionally, despite the Constitution center posting this themselves, they called her "the notorious" Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Why?
I tried downloading this, and for the first time ever received an error, saying I was not permitted by Google to download it. Obviously they don't want evidence gathered.
Here is the back story: The Washington Post published a piece claiming Ginsburg attended a concert "in her honor" and that she appeared to be "Resplendent, Glam, Magnificent, and great". They have since edited their bullshit to not include that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.64b00ab475fd
BIG PROBLEM: The linked video of the concert above, despite running for an hour and a half, does not show her there.
Additionally leaked photos of the event afterward do not show her there. She was obviously not there.
So why would this story be run?
ANSWER: The SOTU is tomorrow night, and the world needed convincing she's alive. Now all they will say is she did not show up to the SOTU because she needed rest after the concert.
Ok, here's the kicker: Click the video link for that concert. Below the video, it is showing as "not listed in Youtube's search". So whoever posted it wanted it to be there, but not be found so the media can claim it was posted to Youtube, and cause people to assume Ruth must be in it. But it was never linked from any news reports and cannot be found in a Youtube search. WHY? HERE IS THE ANSWER: Read the comments! The Long View: A Portrait of Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Nine Songs
31 Comments
Where in the World is RBG? Asking for 64 million friendsï».....
http://82.221.129.208/.xr0.html
  • 13 days ago
A slide show of her life? Eulogy in song? The guest of honour doesn't even appear on stage, nor in person? Not a single photo or video of Ruth by anyone? No real time footage of her in the audience? I agree with Joe M, she's dead. Or as the insider suggests, on life support in Nevada until conveniently being announced dead. This is a funeral for the benefit of the deep state who couldn't make it there.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Rumor: Concert Last Night was Actually RBG's Memorial/Funeral Service??? Her Justice Robe is Hanging on the Stage. (GreatAwakening)

https://www.voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3018732

submitted 13 days ago by GodsAngell

Rumor: Concert Last Night was RBG's Memorial Service??? Her Justice Robe is Hanging on the Stage.
From Jim Stone, retired U.S. Intel Officer:
STRONG CREDIBLE RUMOR: The "concert" Ruth Bader Ginsburg attended last night was her funeral

They cut the eulogy out. Her robe is hanging off to the side of the stage along with her gavel. She may have "attended" but it was in a coffin or box. It all makes sense, watch the video of Ginsburg's funeral HERE:
Fast Forward to 13 minutes and note her robe hanging to the right of the speaker on the stage.
Yes, she did "attend a concert in her honor" but she did it as a corpse.
It is time for them to show her alive and well. They can't, and Trump had damn well better step on this.
Drudge has the Ginsburg concert I linked earlier, and there's fewer than "4, 000 views?" YEAH RIGHT!!!!
Youtube shenanigans as usual.
Drudge is reporting the Ginsburg "concert appearance" accurately, questioning why no photos of Ginsburg
The article he linked is priceless, especially the comments,
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/my...rst-ginsburg-public-appearance-since-surgery/
FINALLY Drudge posted something that was like the good old days of Drudge.
My original post on this topic follows.
HEADS UP: MSM FRONTED GINSBURG "CONCERT APPEARANCE" IS A HOAX

Here is the video of the entire concert that was posted by the Constitution Center (where the concert happened) as a "not listed video" to keep it hidden.
(not for long, it got found and they will probably pull this) it can only be found via direct link.
Ginsburg was not there. At no point in the entire hour and a half video was she ever shown, and the audience was very small, with only 30 or so people. She should have been highly visible.
Additionally, despite the Constitution center posting this themselves, they called her "the notorious" Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Why?
I tried downloading this, and for the first time ever received an error, saying I was not permitted by Google to download it. Obviously they don't want evidence gathered.
Here is the back story: The Washington Post published a piece claiming Ginsburg attended a concert "in her honor" and that she appeared to be "Resplendent, Glam, Magnificent, and great". They have since edited their bullshit to not include that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.64b00ab475fd
BIG PROBLEM: The linked video of the concert above, despite running for an hour and a half, does not show her there.
Additionally leaked photos of the event afterward do not show her there. She was obviously not there.
So why would this story be run?
ANSWER: The SOTU is tomorrow night, and the world needed convincing she's alive. Now all they will say is she did not show up to the SOTU because she needed rest after the concert.
Ok, here's the kicker: Click the video link for that concert. Below the video, it is showing as "not listed in Youtube's search". So whoever posted it wanted it to be there, but not be found so the media can claim it was posted to Youtube, and cause people to assume Ruth must be in it. But it was never linked from any news reports and cannot be found in a Youtube search. WHY? HERE IS THE ANSWER: Read the comments! The Long View: A Portrait of Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Nine Songs
31 Comments
Where in the World is RBG? Asking for 64 million friendsï».....
http://82.221.129.208/.xr0.html
  • 13 days ago
A slide show of her life? Eulogy in song? The guest of honour doesn't even appear on stage, nor in person? Not a single photo or video of Ruth by anyone? No real time footage of her in the audience? I agree with Joe M, she's dead. Or as the insider suggests, on life support in Nevada until conveniently being announced dead. This is a funeral for the benefit of the deep state who couldn't make it there.
Michael Crocker Feb 16
More

Back at work and the daily grind. Bless her heart! Photo taken of her yesterday, hard at work. She’s the one in the middle

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Looks like the sheeple are waking up. You guys are mild compared to these comments.......... for your pleasure!
You really think people are buying the msm drivel?

RBG’s unverifiable appearance is driving some to call on the justice to attend President Trump’s State of the Union address on Tuesday, though the Post suggests it’s unlikely as she skipped the president’s previous speeches.
COMMENTS (317)​
Is this a good case for a FOIA request. She was a government employee.
about an hour
The fūck is resplendent?
about an hour
She's still dead
about an hour
My neice who attends a medical school in the DC area dissected her cadaver last week. True story i shit you not.
about an hour
If RBG died today I wouldn't put it past the Democrats to not announce it, put her on life support and declare that as long as she is "breathing" she can still hold her position on the court.
about an hour
She still won’t outlast Trump.
about an hour
I sat in front of her. She smelled dead to me. A yellow slime ran down the sloped floor from under her chair. I am going to have to throw away those Nikes as I will never remove the stains let alone the smell.
2 hours
Want to be happy? Avoid miserable c***s like RBG.
2 hours
How many times will they be able to thaw her out and tell us she was here or there before pieces start to fall off her.
2 hours
More like looking resplendent in her non corporeal form
2 hours
No pictures of Bin Laden. No pictures of Ruthie. I saw pictures of Mohmmar Qaddafi. Pretty sure he's dead.
2 hours
There were no pictures because the real Ruthy is in a chest freezer at her mansion. This was a person altered with plastic surgery and lots of makeup to pass themselves off as the justice.
2 hours
No pictures because it was a closed casket affair.
2 hours
Got my tongue im her spider web covered box right now
2 hours
weekend at Bernie's lmaooooo
2 hours
And you thought she smelled bad before?
2 hours
She's been dead awhile. Dems hiding it trying to clock out Trumps presidency and get their person in there.
2 hours
RBG spotted at the Jim Henson creature Shop!!!
2 hours by WeLoveTrumpInColorad
Sounds like there first public non speaking test of the RBG look alike stand-in.
2 hours
Sounds to me like a case of taxidermy.
2 hours
They don't want pictures of her wearing jewelry of infant body parts as she plays with forceps on a human baby doll as she drinks her Bloody Mary.
3 hours
And our President will get to pick his 3th nominee! 3 years= 3 judges!
3 hours
SCOTUS pick for the POTUS after the SOTU oh Boo Hoo.
3 hours
There is an amazing amount of funny shit in these comments
3 hours
That's because she's DEAD..
3 hours
They're using her poo to rapidly clone another
3 hours
robotdoll , ruths feeding worms as we speak.
3 hours
Find Jimmy Hoffa and you'll find the real RBG
3 hours
Looks like the plastic surgery scars on her body double have healed. The c u n t is dead.
3 hours by 333 Half Evil
Lying kikes. She's dead. Do they really think they can keep this shit up for another 18 months?? She should be impeached. f*** her. Not performing her duties
3 hours
weekend at Bernie's.
3 hours
she was seen pricing coffins earlier in the day
3 hours
She is probably already dead.
4 hours
She's dead
4 hours
Body double, the bi tch be dead
4 hours
Some say RBG will assign an alternate to vote on her behalf should she be placed on life support.
4 hours
Larry King and Ruth Bader Ginsburg have never been seen in the same place at the same time.
4 hours
It was Larry King in drag.
4 hours
Keep the liberial kunt alive with fetal stem cells, plenty of aborted fetus'
4 hours
Body Double had costume failures SO No photos allowed
4 hours
the wicked witch is dead. ding dong!
4 hours
im raising the bullshit flag on this one
4 hours
Where's Ruthie!!??
4 hours
she's taking a dirt nap. please do not disturb!!
4 hours
Democrats are so desperate the would try a body double RBG.
4 hours
She died three weeks ago and she's in a rocking chair in the Attic this like the movie Psycho because Democrats are psychotic
5 hours
She is USA Democrat lab somewhere being fitted with gears, actuators, pneumatic cylinders, and animatronics.
5 hours
Maybe she can't attend. One can dream.
5 hours
She's been placed in a vat of brine trying to pickle her
5 hours
the are hiding her death until the taxidermist is finished
5 hours
Shameful hoax.
5 hours
They wheeled her in on a gurney, then resealed the body bag after the performance. There is a reason no oictures were taken.
5 hours
Deader than dead. Old, dried up cvnt.
5 hours
They misread the orders and did a lobotomy, not a lobectomy. Oops!
5 hours
She must be ill or quite possibly dead. Why the Washington post headline she died than retracted? Lung cancer surgery takes a younger person at least 2 months to even start to recover
5 hours
If she's doing so well, then she should be at work. More lies by the Left
5 hours
Give it up, she is dead.
5 hours
Hahaha, weekend at Bernies part 3.
5 hours by Lucenut
"Damn, the 3D printer won't work with this old broad"
5 hours
No photo, no Ginsberg. Will she be at the State of the Union?
5 hours
Is there a liberal protective services we can call, elderly abuse hotline?
5 hours
Weekend at Ruthies...
6 hours
She has been room temperature for a long, long time.
6 hours
She already died and this is a last ditch attempt to keep her seat from being filled. FYI. As an anesthesiologist and surgeon. I have yet to see a 85 year old recover that quick from surgery. It usually take 3-4weeks for the drugs to metabolize out and to regain sanity and start rehab. I would not allow a patient of mine at 85 be released after any lung surgery for at least 1 month.
6 hours
The b***h is dead just like I said they're hiding it because they don't want Trump to have another pick for the liberal Supreme Court they can only hide it for so long
6 hours
It's because she is dead. Plus, why are they writing music in honor of her anyway!?
6 hours by NJ Architect
Good! Then she ought to be at the State of the Union speech tonight.
6 hours
An 85 y.o., two weeks after lung surgery, LOOKED FANTASTIC.????
6 hours
Democrats are hiding her body to prevent Trump from selecting another SCJ. Crimes are being committed
6 hours
They're still putting the finishing touches on her clone.
6 hours
body double just like Hillary
6 hours
She is dead....been dead. Kind of hard to revive that old nasty hag.
6 hours
Lol. Reminds me of the photo of Hillary supposedly leaving a Katy Perry concerts after having "pneumonia". It was only a pic of her walking away from the building. Completely staged.
6 hours
Is this frog still alive? I thought it died. CROAK ALREADY! Ribbit ribbit...
6 hours
Dems a new low, 6 feet under?Old adage...Where' s Waldo? New Where's Ruthie??
6 hours
That's cause she's already dead.
6 hours
Circling the drain.
6 hours
I think a lot of people are turn off to see ruth red hag Ginsberg in a coffin
6 hours
Weekend at Bernie's
6 hours
FAKE NEWS! Probably a body double
6 hours
This concert sounds like a funeral
6 hours by Gov. McFluffy
we demand proof she is alive!!!
6 hours
Cyberdyne Systems has their prototype ready.
6 hours
she gone. i wonder what technology is keeping her "technically" alive
6 hours
She is quickly approaching room temperature!
6 hours
Hologram Bader Ginsburg
6 hours
she will make her appearance as a force ghost
6 hours
BEWARE! They are prepping her double.
6 hours
if she can go to this show, then she needs to get her ass back in court.. or retire..
6 hours
Replace this invalid. Enough already. Trump needs to nominate a replacement.
6 hours
She is dead Jim........
7 hours
She should have retired while Barry was president ... He would have been happy to put a leftist on the court... Big time failure... LoL
7 hours
So now the senile C U N T is not attending the SOTU. Remind me to care second tuesday next week, or maybe never. Never works for me.
7 hours by Anonymouse
The Demoncraps hired a taxidermist apparently. Shes going to be attending a the functions now.
7 hours
Still taking taxpayer dollars. Shame on her
7 hours
I'm sure she will be at the state of the union speech tonight ... Sleeping as usual
7 hours
She needs put down then melted for glue!
7 hours
If she was there, she was in a wheelchair. Probably on oxygen. No wonder there was no pictures.
7 hours
Sources say Piglosi and UpChuck the Schmuck Schumer are hiding the her body.
7 hours
Anonymous source said she looks like a mummy. They couldn't confirm if she was dead or alive.
7 hours
Can't wait until Trump makes libs cry again with his next SCOTUS pick
7 hours
Saw her at the mini mart yesterday buying a can of Budwiser.
7 hours
It's a "Weekend at Bernie's" type thing. It was her body only. I don't believe this story. If it's true, then she's enjoying her few last days on earth. President Trump is gonna get his 3rd SCOTUS pick.
7 hours
Nominate a new justice and force RBG to make a public appeal, if she can. #CallTheBluff
7 hours
That old b***h is dead
7 hours
Fire her and put her in a nursing home now
7 hours
I can't think of a more boring event to attend. I rather have my teeth pulled.
7 hours
Will she be like Franco - the joke being on SNL that he was still dead because no one would admit he was.
7 hours
she is most likely dead!
7 hours
No pictures, didn't happen
7 hours
Maybe the left learned to not have photos after Hillary double, back when she fell like a sack of taters on 9/11.
7 hours
It was a cyborg
8 hours
Dead dead dead. They are waiting to parade out their Manchurian Justice. Anything to keep a lefty judge in. Nothing else is working for the Dems.
8 hours
Ohhh she dead, u know she dead.
8 hours
Can someone say Weekend at Bernie's? The bitc h is dead or a vegetable! Time for President Trump to nominate another conservative.
8 hours
Leave her alone. She is in Aruba with her 30 year old Snowflake boyfriend! She pays for his shit!
8 hours
oh shee ded. rip rbg. no more killing babies for you. get to answer to the most high. peace.
8 hours
Where is Ruth? That was her body double.
8 hours
who cares. She was ugly to begin with.
8 hours
Liars.liars...pants on fire...
8 hours
I read she only has weeks to live. I can't confirm it.
8 hours
2 below. stupid statement.
8 hours
All lies. The senile b***h is dead as a door nail.
8 hours
If she can sit in a concert, she can sit on the bench.
8 hours
What. A. Crock.
8 hours
Just like McCain ... don't know when to step down. A tool till the end.
8 hours
"Glam, Magnificent, Resplendent, and Looked Great" those are the adjectives I've heard used when someone is looking into a casket and describing the make up on a dead person. If she's not at the State of the Union...I'm just saying.
8 hours
She appeared in a hologram.
8 hours
This is great! If she is healthy enough to a concert she is healthy enough to go to work! Be great to see her back on the bench. ;)
8 hours
Dems will keep her dead body on ice for years to come!
8 hours
She's already dead.
8 hours
Hmmmm not alive?
8 hours
Bottle of CO2 shoved up her ass to keep her inflated and preserved
8 hours
Like those dancing baloon figures at the car dealerships. 8 hours
The secret is out! At the hospital, Ruth Ginsberg was carefully embalmed, dressed in her robe, made up, propped up in her wheeled judge chair, rolled into the Chambers, and staged in her usual position on the court. During sessions and hearings an audio of her will be played and her mouth will be made to move, puppet style.
8 hours
After the concert she went to Studio 54 and dico danced, saw her in the restroom snorting coke off of her Cuban "chauffers" Johnson. - Reported by buzzfeed.
8 hours
Has anyone seen her move in 6 mos?
9 hours
"WEEKEND AT BERNIE's AND RUTHIE'S" hide the puppet strings
9 hours
they think we are stupid.. lol
9 hours
No pics just reinforces the strong rumor that she is indeed looking spectacular, albeit at room temp.
9 hours
the mother in Psycho
9 hours
clone the great leaders nose
9 hours
Vacation at Bernie's
9 hours by General E. Deplorabl
Fake news, no pictures, it didn't happen.
9 hours
weekend at ginsburgs
9 hours
Why are her handlers forcing us to go through this. We didn't play games with Scalia's death. We just let him go like decent people would. I think some people just need to show some respect for this country. If she dead, she's dead, let's just move on.
9 hours
Ginsberg is trying to stay out of Hell with all her might.
9 hours
lol lol lol Weekend at Bernie's. lol lol lol Bernie's lol Weekend at Bernie's lol spam it is not
9 hours
Oh ho ho it's just another Weekend at Bernie's. Ha ha lol.
9 hours
she WASNT there
9 hours
She was accompanied by her friend Bernie.
9 hours
She's dead, deader than my love for feminazis. That old bag of şhit (rbg) died back in December. Another appointment for SCOTUS is coming
9 hours by Deplorable
She's fvucking dead or dying. She's totally incapacited and her clerk's are making all her decisions. The is not pushing it because they know there will be total anarchy from the left and this time the giant will have had enough and awaken, marking the start of a very bloody national conflict at the least and likely a full blown civil war. The American Patriots have has enough and admitting that RBG is dead and Trump gets a third will literally kill the left. Everyone reading this knows I'm dead on.
9 hours
Mandatory retirement for SC Justices. Introduce a Constitutional Amendment. Bet it gets ratified (in Trumpism term) quickly!
9 hours
Supposedly she walks a mile a day (somehow). If she's not at the SOTU tonight, she's been 6 feet under for a month.
9 hours
Did anybody see any movement while she was sitting down?
9 hours
she has missed enough work ... time for a new nomination bump her down get scotus back to work
9 hours by fuq dems
the American people demand proof of life!!!!!
9 hours
oh n!gga please! Glam, resplendent and magnificent are code words for dead as a doornail. Simple to hire an actress. Trump should demand to meet with her personally so they can end this a sham.
9 hours
The old witch is dead as disco. Kamala 2020
9 hours
Carmela Soprano 2020. 8 hours
camela you serious college fag 9 hours by fuq dems
She... Croaked
9 hours
Come on everybody. More Weekend at Bernie's references. A couple thousand just isn't enough. The more it's said, the funnier it gets. Looks like another Weekend at Bernie's ha ha ha lol lol LMAO tee hee hee guffaw chortle chuckle...
9 hours
Ginsburg is a f***ing corpse, You can't take pictures of a ghost.....
9 hours
Damn! She should be smelling terrible by now.
9 hours
body double, and not a good one
9 hours
Imposter.set in back at an event honoring her. didn't talk to anyone.no pictures.
9 hours
f*** you f***en c***, die already..hell is waiting for you.
9 hours
Three words for ya..."Weekend at Bernie's."
10 hours
Five more words for you.....that's been beaten to death. 9 hours
just die you f***en idiot.
10 hours
Guess who won't be attending the State of the Union tonight? Sorry Waters. That in itself makes it worth watching. Doh!
10 hours
Bii5ch is dead !!!
10 hours
What a load of bullshit. This didnt happen. Every journalist would want to post her pic on the front page. Every leftist and globalist would want to rub it in trumps face. This is just what they do when they can't produce a body or it will confirm a third pick for Trump.
10 hours
She's gunna DIE!
10 hours
I hope trump gives her multiple standing ovations and throws the spotlight on her repeatedly.
10 hours
Famous wax museum artist Gerhard v. Berghof has done a great job of fashioning her likeness. It will be on display tonight in the front row. Tune in.
10 hours
b***h is stiff like a donkey d**k
10 hours
She is in hospital or at home. She is being propped up by fake media and democrats. She will never come back to work.
10 hours
It's a vast left wing conspiracy.
10 hours
SATAN wants his child RBG✡ back soon.
10 hours
Back to the Puppet Master Ruth
10 hours
Preparing body double right now
10 hours
They wheeled her out on life support and had her hold a sign that says no photos please. They all love her so obeyed like little sheep
10 hours
she's been embalmed & buried for a couple of months now
10 hours
America creeps me out
10 hours
Weekend ar Ruthies.
10 hours
Good let's move on
10 hours
RBG is now the Emperor's new clothes personified.
10 hours
I'm pretty sure the other conservative judges would be making it public if she died.
10 hours
Kinda hard to enjoy a concert when you're in a medically induced coma.
10 hours
Shes an animatron. Her next gig will be at Chuck E Cheese.
10 hours
She's already dead they are trying to keep it a secret for the next 2 years in hopes Trump will be defeated.
10 hours
If this old buddy chokes during 2019 we will see mayhem like never before. The Kavanaugh hearings were just a warmup, stretching exercises. We ain't seen nothing yet. The left will be screaming from the mountaintops, riots in the streets from LA to New York will make the 1960's riots look like playgrounds for the kids. Buildings will burn, people will die. The left will go so insane, they wont even allow confirmation hearings to even begin. Hundreds of thousands of crazy democrats will surround the entrance to the capital building. All hell will break loose.
10 hours
The interwebs says pic or it didn't happen.
10 hours
Would they posiibly use a DOUBLE? No, the Dimms wouldn't do that, would they?
10 hours
What does McVain say? He knows everything now.
10 hours
A plausible Barret nomination is why the big push to attack the Catholics
10 hours
They say everyone has a double and the dems are good at it.
10 hours
Hey Google, where's Ruth?
10 hours
you mean 'alexa' 10 hours
She's f***in dead, anyone that believes any mainstream media is a total idiot.
10 hours
They have to pretend for a good 5 years. Holy Moly Ruth.
10 hours
Where's she at ?
10 hours
Lol poor Ruthie. This is no way to go out. It's rather shameful if they're lying. Looks like they are.
10 hours
She's still on ice. Time to plug in the hair dryers for a thaw. Ready for another SC nominee!
10 hours
Hahaha... Dems are besides themselves...what another Trump Supreme Court nominee... surely their is a Good who rules from heaven.... despite our evil free will...He will only hold back for so long...ask Noah...ask Abraham, ask Isaac, ask Jacob, ask Joseph ask Jesus... it's ALL in the books, from Genesis to Revelation... ignore it at your own peril...
10 hours
shes dead more than likely,want to hide it cause AMY BARRETT IS NEXT IN LINE..ROE VS WADE B GONE.LMAO
11 hours
Press can say anything and the libs will believe it. Darth Vader Ginsgurg was seen jogging faster than local traffic and bench pressing 500 pounds at gym!
11 hours
good, than we should expect to see her tonight at the State of Union address.
11 hours
demand proof of life. she's already dead and her body double is taking a while to heal up after the surgery. the body double is and taking speech classes right now and
11 hours
With someone's hand up her arse.
11 hours
RBG is dead.
11 hours
The media is developing Alzheimer's? They seem to forget how to do their job.
11 hours
And the slip up on Fox that one morning was just an accident, huh? Weird that they made that and misaired it...
11 hours
That's because she is dead
11 hours
That's her memorial folks.
11 hours
Yeah, a ringer at most.
11 hours
everyone knows shes dead
11 hours
she borrowed Hillary's exoskeleton device to appear standing
11 hours
Feb.1 a well known funeral hearse was seen leaving Ruth's house. Type in the words and read it, (the media said nothing) also a video on youtube showing it.
11 hours
Ding dong the b***h is dead.
11 hours
That stinking party is nothing but corruption and lies. People, stop voting for them. They hate a free America.
11 hours
that c*** is dead!
11 hours
"She slipped in and out the back of the room." Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
11 hours
Notorious DOA. The Dems prolly got her hooked up to every life support machine they have to keep that heart pumping, just so they can claim shes alive. Trump should demand proof of life at the SOTU.
11 hours
Can you imagine the torture of having to listen to songs about the dead skank. To actually make an effort to go somewhere and listen to songs about that disgusting piece of shit. Then to claim she is magnificent........ I cant wait to shit on her grave.
11 hours
well then she sbould be at tonights sotu all glammed up for a public appearence,
11 hours
We have a saying... No picture, it didn't happen.
11 hours
Weekend at Ruthie's
11 hours
The wisdom of Judge Judy: If it doesn't make sense it's a lie.
11 hours
Satan is calling you home Ruth...just pick up the phone and croak out a "yessssssss Mmmmmmaster"....
11 hours
Here we go again.... Ha ha ha Weekend at Bernie's. Wow, just like Weekend at Bernie's. Oh my God, It's Weekend at Ruth's! Another Weekend at Bernie's movie. lol Weekend at Ginsberg's. Ha Weekend at Ruthie's, ha ha. Did I miss any?
11 hours
She was looking glam as they rolled her in on a hospital bed. The media must not give hope to conservatives.
11 hours
It wasn't her. She's dead and they're "weekend at Bernie's"-ing her ass. That's a double. I absolutely DO NOT believe RBG is alive, let alone walking a mile a day, feeling great, doing fine... If that were true, she'd be back to work already.
11 hours
RBG is now a silicone bot.
11 hours
She is voting from the grave.
11 hours
Weekend at RBG'S
11 hours
Ruthless pictures
11 hours
They are hiding the truth
11 hours
She is dead!
11 hours
She's in a freezer somewhere but probably reached room temp weeks ago.
11 hours
Just watch a Weekend at Bernie's and you'll understand all of this
11 hours
This looks very much like a memorial for a dead person.
12 hours
TMZ alive would be all over it if she was.
12 hours
No show, no vote...
12 hours
Someone knows where this and all the other bodies are buried.
12 hours
CNN was there when they arrested that gray headed gentleman at 5am! This mummy has disappeared and when she was supposed to be in public not one picture??? SHE GONE!
12 hours
LOL, Weekend at Ruthies.
12 hours
She be dead man
12 hours
She's dead another Dem false flag.
12 hours
I was there too! Looked like straw protruding from its sleeves, waist & pant legs . . . I have pix, but I'm not gonna show 'em - just because...
12 hours by SamSnap
She's dead, man. She's been dead
12 hours
She's dead Jim.
12 hours
Don't doubt the MSM you vile vagabonds, just agree, or nod, or stay silent.
12 hours
Weekend with Ruthie.
12 hours
Thats because she's taking a dirt nap. And the libs are terrified to reveal this so Donald can't do his 3rd Supreme Court pick!!!!
12 hours
Body double????
12 hours
the adjectives used to describe her are very reminiscent of communist propaganda pieces. weird...
12 hours
Denorats are keeping her on life support.
12 hours
She's already dead and the body double is unconvincing
12 hours
retire you old hag...join HRC in the NURSING home
12 hours
If she can attend that event she can show up for work! If she really attended it!
12 hours
Why would she skip a SOTU address? Apparently one of her favorite napping venues, after the Supreme Court bench.
12 hours
these leftists are f***ing weirdos. they worship this prunish old hag who is merely a mediocre judge
12 hours
The Supreme Court is Ruthless.
12 hours
It's Weekend at Bernie's all over again!
12 hours
no shit, we've heard this already 12 hours
I have confirmed from one of CNNs reliable, anonymous sources, that Larry King is acting as a body double for RBG.
12 hours
She dead y'all..
12 hours by CuckSlayer
She's been on ice since mid-December. What to do...what to do...
12 hours by St Scott
Q asked what we wanted for Christmas 12 hours
Ok paparrazi, you wanna make some money? Take a RBG picture of her now. You guys are all over the place. Git er done.
12 hours
oh. and if she has passed away, president trump should tweet how he has reached out to RBG and how she has denied any visitaions....well maybe he can tweet a shout out to her and tell of her MIA. just saying
12 hours
Must have been a closed casket event.
12 hours
She's dead. This is stupid.
12 hours
makes one wonder if she has passed away.....the idea of another president trump nominee to the supreme court is worthy of a spectacular cover up. ok. lets wait and see.
12 hours
The b***h is dead. Stop the charade.
12 hours
Was she propped up in the corner?
12 hours
Will she be at the state of the Union address tonight?
12 hours
she'll conveniently be kept as designated survivor 12 hours
Show proof of life
12 hours
And there were UFO's that night too.
12 hours by MOman
Bunch of lying Snowflakes! Bet she is gone by Summer!
12 hours by The Smokin' Wapiti
Can you keep her on life support for another SIX years, because that's what it's going to take.
12 hours
And no one interviewed afterwards mentioned actually arrive or leave. They all had just noticed she was "sitting there"
12 hours
she is corpse long time ago
12 hours
Weekend with Ruth? A new movie.
12 hours
She's dead and they won't reveal it until early 2020 so they can demand that the appointment wait for the next president, which they are counting on being a Democrat.
13 hours
pictures please or Im not buying it.
13 hours
Now I don't even want to f*ck Felicity Jones anymore.
13 hours
Dead b***h walking. 13 hours
You mean because Jones portrayed her in a movie and just the association ruins any fantasy you may hold for Jones? Ha! 13 hours
that means, she is dead..
13 hours
Death warmed over.
13 hours
She is either on life support or is already dead and the left is colluding to hide it.
13 hours
The bytch is dead.
13 hours
Deader than Bernie in the movie
13 hours
concert at Bernie's?
13 hours
It would be very easy to make somebody else up to look like her and at distance look exactly like her. The source was questionable and the absence of any photographs that can be analyzed still makes this a Rumer rather than a fact. Let's see some pictures of her coming to court. After all as she has enough energy to go sit to a concert she certainly could put in a few hours doing her job, couldn't she?
13 hours
How about describing her accurately, “circling the drain”
13 hours
Weekend at Bernie's.
13 hours
They have this away as a lie (as if they ever tell the truth) at the very beginning of the story. That grizzled hag never looked "spectacular" when she was alive, she sure as hell doesn't look like that now! Spooktacular maybe...
13 hours
Another shot of formaldehyde and she's good to go for her cameo at the SOTUA
13 hours
Ha ha ...now they came up with a "glam" fill-in. Desperate Dems.
13 hours
No pics??? Sounds like BULLSHIT to me.
13 hours
.. zombies don't like having their picture taken
13 hours
Sounds like a big foot or loch Ness monster sighting to me
13 hours
she's been dead for 40years
13 hours
Amy Coney Barrett
13 hours
She's dead and they're hiding it.
13 hours
Glam, great to see her there, most using same words, that's how stupid they are. No pics? Totally effed up. Nice try though assholes.
13 hours
Socialists lie about everything.
13 hours
Many did not know she was there because she wasn't. Don't forget this is the same press which has helped prop up the false narrative of Trump Russia collusion.
13 hours
we have a weekend and Bernie's situation here
13 hours
The old jew cocksucker is probably dead already and the libs stuffed her and propped her up in a seat for apearance.
Did ya have to go copy every fookin' comment and mess up the thread?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I bet theres Joolywood make-up artists are making facial molds as we speak!
Just when it was getting fun. But....... is it really her?

BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Caught on Video Being Helped Through Reagan Airport
by Jim Hoft February 19, 2019 226 Comments
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was caught on video walking through Reagan International Airport on Monday.
The frail justice was helped through the airport by a female assistant.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just when it was getting fun. But....... is it really her?

BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Caught on Video Being Helped Through Reagan Airport
by Jim Hoft February 19, 2019 226 Comments
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was caught on video walking through Reagan International Airport on Monday.
The frail justice was helped through the airport by a female assistant.

LINK https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-says-shes-just-fine-after-health-scares

Say RBG makes public appearance ---Shows a bunch of old still images.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter