• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ginsburg returns to Supreme Court

ruthbaderginsburg.jpg
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg returned to the bench on Tuesday, eight weeks after undergoing surgery for lung cancer. The 85-year-old, who underwent surgery in December, arrived with her eight colleagues promptly at 10 a.m., walking unassisted to her seat to hear oral arguments.

The justice went on to ask a total of five questions to counsel on both sides of a patent law dispute, including the very first question. The questions were technical in nature. Her voice was strong, laced with her familiar Brooklyn accent.

FOX

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ginsburg returns to Supreme Court

View attachment 124512
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg returned to the bench on Tuesday, eight weeks after undergoing surgery for lung cancer. The 85-year-old, who underwent surgery in December, arrived with her eight colleagues promptly at 10 a.m., walking unassisted to her seat to hear oral arguments.

The justice went on to ask a total of five questions to counsel on both sides of a patent law dispute, including the very first question. The questions were technical in nature. Her voice was strong, laced with her familiar Brooklyn accent.

FOX
I can't find that article on the Fox website. Does it come complete with pictures?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What I don't get is at some point the truth will come out. How can it not? What do they expect to gain from lying like this?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What I don't get is at some point the truth will come out. How can it not? What do they expect to gain from lying like this?
Just buying time. "PANIC in DC."

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I can't find that article on the Fox website. Does it come complete with pictures?
Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed in USSC Court Rooms.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed in USSC Court Rooms.
No one has a single picture of her coming or going? What did she do, beam in there from the starship Enterprise?

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hummmm that's strange
try it now

BF

I'll be damned!! They completely changed the story! What I posted is what I clipped at 10:00 or so this AM.
That story has her IN THE COURT.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
IDK — here's another blurb from The Hill rag

The whole article this time:

Ginsburg smiles, speaks in clear voice in return to Supreme Court bench

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg stood tall and smiled as she stepped up to the bench for her first oral argument following a surgery in December.

The 85-year-old member of the court’s liberal wing was forced to miss arguments in 11 cases during the month of January after two cancerous nodules were removed from her lower left lung on Dec. 21

It was the first time in more than 25 years on the court that her health has kept her from the bench.

But Ginsburg looked strong on Tuesday, holding her head high, as she stepped up and took her seat beside Chief Justice John Roberts.

Once arguments started, she was first to jump in with a question, which she asked in a crisp, clear voice. The justices were weighing whether the government can challenge patents under the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act.

Ginsburg seemed to be sending a deliberate message in her appearance on the bench Tuesday: She’s not yet done.

Liberals and conservatives have been watching her closely since her absence first made national headlines.

Her health scare raised concerns among some supporters about her tenure on the court and whether she will be able to remain on the job until a Democrat wins the White House.

A Ginsburg vacancy would give President Trump his third Supreme Court appointment and allow him to replace a liberal with a conservative judge, shifting the court’s ideological balance further to the right.

The White House has urged conservative judicial groups to start preparing their lists of possible replacements, Politico reported.

The Supreme Court’s Public Information Office said Jan. 11 that Ginsburg’s recovery was on track and that a post-surgery evaluation indicated no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment was required.

Her attendance at Tuesday’s arguments had been expected after she was spotted at a concert last week and also attended the justices’ regular closed-door conference Friday. During these private meetings, the justices decide which cases they are going to review.

Tuesday’s arguments were the first scheduled following a monthlong winter recess. On Wednesday, the court is scheduled to hear arguments in a bankruptcy case. There is also the possibility of opinions.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No one has a single picture of her coming or going? What did she do, beam in there from the starship Enterprise?
GUARDED Underground Parking.
You only seen the politicians House and Senate when they want to be seen. They move through the basement corridors and elevators.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hummmmm...
Looks like it's another 'spin' story.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg returned to the Supreme Court on Friday to participate in a private conference
NYT

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Anyone here remember the "Iron Lung" apparatus?
I can envision her attending her "private conference' in one of those.

Ruthie.png

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"....Get on your knees and PRAY, We don't get fooled again...."

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I hope this is true news. I am unfanmiliar with Leksander as a reliable source. Any other references to Ginsberg being in Critical condition at George Washington u. Hospital with prognosis negative and how long?
Any other source?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Since Roberts seems to be compromised, Trump needs to replace the dying Ginsberg corpse, ASAP!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Since Roberts seems to be compromised, Trump needs to replace the dying Ginsberg corpse, ASAP!
I'd like to see a two-fer! Ginsburg croaks and the deep state cannot hide it anymore and the patriots put pressure on Roberts who then retires giving Trump two more picks. Talking about exploding heads!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I'd like to see a two-fer! Ginsburg croaks and the deep state cannot hide it anymore and the patriots put pressure on Roberts who then retires giving Trump two more picks. Talking about exploding heads!
Sotomeyer is in bad shape too, she could keel @ any minute.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Oh man! All we need now is the 'mark of the beast' on someone and we'll have "The Anointed One" lurking in the background waiting for his head wound.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Oh man! All we need now is the 'mark of the beast' on someone and we'll have "The Anointed One" lurking in the background waiting for his head wound.
Decipher please

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
A "Ruth Ginsburg is dead" floating around on YouTube. Cook County death record. Record includes the correct husbands name. Google it. Cook County Chicago. See for yourself?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
SO was Barry's Birth Certificate.
:tired:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I saw a transcript of the SC oral arguments couple of hours ago. Too lazy to dig it up.

She was there. Its illogical to presume that there is a big conspiracy that would need to include the other 8 SC justices, all the support staff of each SC justice, attorneys, spectators, etc...

If anyone wants to argue that they are doctoring the transcripts...then we are really and truly fooked as a Constitutional Republic...

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Its illogical to presume that there is a big conspiracy that would need to include the other 8 SC justices, all the support staff of each SC justice, attorneys, spectators, etc...

If anyone wants to argue that they are doctoring the transcripts...then we are really and truly fooked as a Constitutional Republic...

Ever hear of a president being assassinated from a repository or 9/11?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Sotomeyer is in bad shape too, she could keel @ any minute.

OK @Irons how do we have the MSM frame that one? Wise Latina overdoses on salsa, tequila and churros?

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If (!) she did return to the court and was as mobile and alert as the story narrates, I strongly expect that her doctor is giving her some really powerful (and destructive) meds.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
If (!) she did return to the court and was as mobile and alert as the story narrates, I strongly expect that her doctor is giving her some really powerful (and destructive) meds.
That said, wouldn't that be grounds for impeachment since she was under the influence and not of her right mind?