• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
WHERE'S RUTH?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
RBG doesnt cast a shadow. Vampire confirmed? or is that just for reflections? Fuckery!

View attachment 127622
They photoshopped her in of course! Pretty easy to see that one. They aren't even trying anymore.

Most of their followers are dumb sheep and will never even notice the anomaly in the photograph. They refuse to see truth therefore they get the rope too.

swinging noose.gif

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why is everyone looking at her instead of the camera?

Notice how the other lady's shadow goes to the other side of rbg foot?

Not very hunched over........ is it a ......... wait for it......... wait for it........... "stand in"? :rage 1:dduck::rotf:

1554051471932.png

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
...and why is she wearing that atrocious Chinese housecoat?
And why doesn't she look like her?
That is not her. What the hell are they pulling?

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You would think it would be a much better close up picture of her. First sighting this year & all............

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They're keeping her 'alive' until the end of the year so Trump won't be able to replace her and there's not single Repuke with the courage to call them out on it. I hate Repukes every bit as much as I hate the communist dual citizen Dims! The Rope for every one of them (except of course Tulsi, she actually seems like she's a normal, level headed person)!

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
bump. i demand proof of life, not dated file photos and sketchy vox audios.none of these would stand in a court of law ironically.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
bump. i demand proof of life, not dated file photos and sketchy vox audios.none of these would stand in a court of law ironically.
Praying Medic played an audio clip of RBG allegedly recorded during a recent SCOTUS session.

The recent photo above is panned far out.

Why is she not able to do a 5 minute press session with close-ups and Q&A?

If she is alive and well, then Habeus Corpus already!

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Question is, why is no-one but us, we the people looking at this problem, including the repubkes?

This can't be business as normal...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And it wasn't equally startling when Scalia's death was hastily swept under the rug?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554217667749.png

RBG

1999 Colon Cancer
2009 Pancreatic Cancer - 1 in 10 survive
2018 Lung Cancer - concerns that it metastasized

March 31, 2019 Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made a rare public appearance at the Temple Sinai synagogue in Washington, DC to pay her respects to Israeli author Amos Oz, who died of cancer in December at the age of 79.

https://forward.com/culture/books/421835/rbg-attended-an-amos-oz-commemoration-in-dc/

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
View attachment 127824

RBG

1999 Colon Cancer
2009 Pancreatic Cancer - 1 in 10 survive
2018 Lung Cancer - concerns that it metastasized

March 31, 2019 Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg made a rare public appearance at the Temple Sinai synagogue in Washington, DC to pay her respects to Israeli author Amos Oz, who died of cancer in December at the age of 79.

https://forward.com/culture/books/421835/rbg-attended-an-amos-oz-commemoration-in-dc/
Crazy, if true...she's lived through more cancer than most people do in their entire lives.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
She'll live forever because no one in DC has the balls to call it out!

nothing ever happens.jpg

Last edited:

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Androchrome...give us those nice long lifetimes, give us those strong heartlines, and then I won't age another day, oh Yeah
I bought a nice injector, so I can shoot myself alone...so momma keep me in that androchrome all day...

Sung to "Kodachrome" Simon and Garfunkel

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's another sunny, clear early spring day! The ice broke and is all gone now and no bodies have been found in the river or along the shore. No Ginsbirds spotted in the trees. I'm beginning to think "Where's Ruthie" might replace "Where's Waldo"