• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
But cancer has a life of its own. I underwent that treatment for a spot of cancer on my left lung a couple of years ago. I can't be operated on because of many reasons, so Cybre-Knife was the only option. The follow up looked real good and I didn't start having problems until last month. A CT Scan showed a large mass in the lower portion on the left lung. Rather than going through the process again, (It wasn't very much fun) the Doc at my request in treating me with a super antibiotic that will probably kill me anyway. But this was the road I chose. I have no fear or anxiety about dying. My Lord created me, and he can press the recall button anytime he chooses.
IMHO, you're a Bad Ass! I'm inspired...it's nothing anyone would choose to live through but if ya got to, there's no better way than to be pragmatic

Good Attitude!

foolsgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-26/schlichter-get-ready-apocalypse-ruth
Schlichter: Get Ready For Apocalypse Ruth

Progressives’ ghoulish glee over the death of an old man turned into barely constrained panic when, later that day, it was revealed that their heroine Ruth Bader Ginsberg was just treated for pancreatic cancer yet again. Their disgraceful joy at David Koch’s passing was yet another reminder of the harsh truth that leftists want you dead or enslaved. Koch’s sin was that he disagreed with liberals (though, in important ways, also with conservatives). For that, these cretins danced around like idiots celebrating his succumbing. And they’ll celebrate when you die too. Always believe people who tell you they hate you and want you dead.

Oh, and never disarm.
continued at link.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yep, Some distraction ploy. Whether it is RBG or not time will tell.
Otherwise Too Little, Too Late. And why is the Daily Mail dropping this when it originated with the NY Times ?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I don't know how he would handle it, but I would crucify democrat anything...

Whatever it was coming across my bench... they'd pay dearly!

I guess that's not very 'objective', but this is getting slanderous... especially because in his heart he knows himself.

If, what the dems are alleging is false, he knows the truth.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...actually-a-dud/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We already knew before Kavanaugh was confirmed last October that the “corroborating” source for Ramirez’s claim, classmate Kenneth Appold, was not present when the alleged incident occurred, but Appold told the New Yorker he was “one-hundred-percent-sure” he heard about it from an eyewitness. Shortly before Kavanaugh was confirmed, the New Yorker reported that Appold’s supposed eyewitness “said that he had no memory of the incident.”

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
One thing is patently clear in this newest Kavanaugh accusation and that is that anyone with even half a functioning brain knows that all of these allegations of sexual impropriety from decades ago, with no evidence or corroboration, are complete politically motivated fabrications. I am wondering to myself if these lying idiots believe their own bullshit!?

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
One thing is patently clear in this newest Kavanaugh accusation and that is that anyone with even half a functioning brain knows that all of these allegations of sexual impropriety from decades ago, with no evidence or corroboration, are complete politically motivated fabrications. I am wondering to myself if these lying idiots believe their own bullshit!?
It's suicide by cop. Thinking about how far out of touch these people are. it's almost like they are trying to do the party in. As was obvious to us long ago, everyone is connected in the District of Corruption.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
...everyone is connected in the District of Corruption.
Pretty much.

Ron Paul is the only congress-critter I know of who did not play the corruption game, and look what he accomplished:

ZERO!

I prefer District of Criminals, as it more specifically points out the perps (ALL of them).

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Pretty much.

Ron Paul is the only congress-critter I know of who did not play the corruption game, and look what he accomplished:

ZERO!

I prefer District of Criminals, as it more specifically points out the perps (ALL of them).
Den of Criminals.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...actually-a-dud/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We already knew before Kavanaugh was confirmed last October that the “corroborating” source for Ramirez’s claim, classmate Kenneth Appold, was not present when the alleged incident occurred, but Appold told the New Yorker he was “one-hundred-percent-sure” he heard about it from an eyewitness. Shortly before Kavanaugh was confirmed, the New Yorker reported that Appold’s supposed eyewitness “said that he had no memory of the incident.”
When does it stop? When will we as a nation say enough is enough with these continued accusations?

This type of crying ass accusatory methodology is the equivalent of a filibuster of America whereby the commies will keep making accusation after accusation until enough people believe it and Kav will be forced to step down. In the meantime no progress is made in the nation and our days are filled with this type of endless, fake bullshit.

It's a simple plan and is working perfectly because not enough decent and pissed off Americans have the courage to stand up to them and their name calling! No one wants to risk being called out by the communists as as anti women or racist!

Why do we continue to put up with this folks? WHY?

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
Because discernment is dead. Can’t believe anyone would trust one winey lilting word from that Blaisey Ford lady. I would like to know who gave her even the slightest benefit of the doubt, after hearing her testimony and knowing what we knew the moment she started her testimony. Besides the unwashed leftist masses that is.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Because discernment is dead. Can’t believe anyone would trust one winey lilting word from that Blaisey Ford lady. I would like to know who gave her even the slightest benefit of the doubt, after hearing her testimony and knowing what we knew the moment she started her testimony. Besides the unwashed leftist masses that is.
Politics has no conscience.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
or soul

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
hy do we continue to put up with this folks? WHY?
Most have stopped watching the news.
Most have stopped reading the news paper.
Most are working their asses off to pay for unaffordable health care or cars.
Some are waking up.
Some are speaking up.
Some are fed up.
Lots of average don't know what's wrong but they know the libs ain't right.