• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
View attachment 111100 Hi, I'm Bill and I approve of this message.

These people died a long time ago, not sure how they keep their corpses animated like they do, some kind of shape-shifting???
The face of an alcohholic Oligarch, Elitist, as we would call him
alcoholic nonetheless

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
At first I thought......."Unca Ginsberg".......somebody is ting to rile up Walt!

Empty kegs aren't that heavy!
True, but it looks impressive.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
1-13-2019

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My date is November 22, 2018. They will be hearing a case that Ginsberg is emotionally invested in. She sees the small smirks from the opposing justices, and realizes she no longer has any influence on the court. She is only there for show and inertia. She resigns in protest.
Crikey.

That'd be on my fargin birthday.

What a neato present that would be!!!

But... my guess is March 4th (get it?) 2019.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
HAH. I din' see your post before I put mine up.

WTF you doing up at 3:39AM???
I'll accept that old, anti-American bird's demise as a gift, whenever it happens. But, especially on my birthday. WTF am I doing up at 3:39 am? I'm an old dog and every freaking system in my body is farked up, including my internal, "I should be asleep clock." I never know if or when or how long I get to sleep, every day. What a life.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
That'll be OK, even if it's longer than we'd like. DT will be just starting his second term in office and he can put that nice, conservative lady in Ginny's place.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
RBG is as of today 85 years, 7 months, 1 day including the end date

Alternative time units

31,261 days can be converted to one of these units:

2,700,950,400 seconds
45,015,840 minutes
750,264 hours
31,261 days
4465 weeks and 6 days
8564.66% of a common year (365 days)

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=3&d1=15&y1=1933&m2=10&d2=15&y2=2018&ti=on

Average female Lifespan:

The news is a little better for women, a little worse for men. Life expectancy for females is 81.2 years; for males, it's 76.4 years. That difference of 4.8 years.

RBG can go at anytime.... she could also outlive DJT!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
RBG is as of today 85 years, 7 months, 1 day including the end date

Alternative time units

31,261 days can be converted to one of these units:

2,700,950,400 seconds
45,015,840 minutes
750,264 hours
31,261 days
4465 weeks and 6 days
8564.66% of a common year (365 days)

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=3&d1=15&y1=1933&m2=10&d2=15&y2=2018&ti=on

Average female Lifespan:

The news is a little better for women, a little worse for men. Life expectancy for females is 81.2 years; for males, it's 76.4 years. That difference of 4.8 years.

RBG can go at anytime.... she could also outlive DJT!
Both my in-laws are 95. I'm not sure if they took too good care of themselves, or not good enough care. They're both alive, but miserable at 95. She is falling apart physically and he mentally. If they'd lived better and exercised more, they might not be as messed up as they are, but if they'd lived harder, maybe they would have gone sooner and missed all the pain. As for Ginsberg she ought to have enough consideration and respect for the court to step down and let a younger and more alert mind take her seat. We all know her time is short, but she's just taking up precious space as a SC justice and worth virtually nothing. It is very sad.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Both my in-laws are 95. I'm not sure if they took too good care of themselves, or not good enough care. They're both alive, but miserable at 95. She is falling apart physically and he mentally. If they'd lived better and exercised more, they might not be as messed up as they are, but if they'd lived harder, maybe they would have gone sooner and missed all the pain. As for Ginsberg she ought to have enough consideration and respect for the court to step down and let a younger and more alert mind take her seat. We all know her time is short, but she's just taking up precious space as a SC justice and worth virtually nothing. It is very sad.
V
I have lazy in-laws too. Both are 102 years old, and have completely gone couch potato. I keep telling them they can't play video games all day. But they ignore me as they both pop beers. They both have arthritis, and I am afraid it will get worse if they don't exercise.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
V
I have lazy in-laws too. Both are 102 years old, and have completely gone couch potato. I keep telling them they can't play video games all day. But they ignore me as they both pop beers. They both have arthritis, and I am afraid it will get worse if they don't exercise.
At 102, the damage is long done. I say, buy them a case of their favorite suds and d let them go to town.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Medical research indicates that at about age 50 we begin to experience very small unnoticeable minor strokes... as time moves forward these strokes begin destroying our capability to think & remain mentally alert... this condition is known as & diagnosed as dementia and/or alzheimers disease... Indeed, RBG just isnt physically capable of providing the intellectual capacity to remain sitting on the court... essentially it would appear that her law clerks are probably defacto writing opinions & exercising great influence over her opinions.... Once again we find playing politics taking precedence over the common good & general defence of America & her peoples... a direct violation of the founding Constitutional principles by the vanguard judiciary..... Truth be known, no where in the Constitution can it be found that the framers provided SCOTUS with interpretting the Constitution... this power was usurped by Marshall in Marbury v Madison before the ink had dried on the constitution....

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Barnacle Bob:

" Life expectancy for females is 81.2 years; for males, it's 76.4 years."

Holy Smokes!! I dunno how it is possible, but I have that life expectancy thing by the bells. Been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted. And I was born in 1940, chillun.

And like Steve McQueen on the floating sack of coconuts as he escaped Devil's Island:

"I'M STILL HERE, YOU BASTAGES!!" :2 thumbs up::blond:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
At 102, the damage is long done. I say, buy them a case of their favorite suds and d let them go to town.
Fark at 102 they should be able to do whatever they wish (within legal limits)

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
But, you do know walter, that the older you get the longer your (overall) life expectancy is.
After all, at 13, you've left all those dead kiddies out of the expectancy equation, by 40, all those additional suicides, car accidents and slow duckers are out, then by 60 all those fat guys and gurls have dropped dead, so by 85 yer in the same tranche (I don't know if thats the right word for actuaries, but it'll work) as the 72 year olds, like me.

:Happy::Happy:
Anyhoo, lookin into this I found a little backup here for exhibit 1 —
Life Expectancy Tables

Here you can look up yer expiration date

BF

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Could always dig something up, where she pizzes off the Clinton's.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Jan 27, 2019

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But, you do know walter, that the older you get the longer your (overall) life expectancy is.

BF
Yabbut... it seems a lotsa people already did their best to off me. Puts me outside the box, donnit? I mean, I wus prolly scheduled to die of a heart attack at age 48, but since I already had so much surgery and replacement parts installed, I missed my heart attack appointment.

Now I am outside the grid.

I AM IMMORTAL!!!!

So far... cool::dog:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Barnacle Bob:

" Life expectancy for females is 81.2 years; for males, it's 76.4 years."

Holy Smokes!! I dunno how it is possible, but I have that life expectancy thing by the bells. Been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted. And I was born in 1940, chillun.

And like Steve McQueen on the floating sack of coconuts as he escaped Devil's Island:

"I'M STILL HERE, YOU BASTAGES!!" :2 thumbs up::blond:

So, according to my math you are part cat and have 3 lives remaining. You'd better get busy since we're all limited to 120 years. There's just gotta be some new hell you can raise somewhere. Maybe go cane some antifa dude while telling him your check from Soros bounced...great way to spread division and dissent among the lefties!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Amy Coney Barrett; my prediction for Ruthie's replacement on the SC.
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Barrett.jpg

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not a good choice. All the male justices will be distracted by her looks and them wantin' to diddle her on the bench or however they get kinky. Geez! Can you imagine cutesy hearts and xxoo's on USSC decision papers!?! Yuk! Dems would be watching to see if Kavanaugh invites her to kegger! What a circus! Need someone with the looks of Ginsburger and the brain of Amy Barrett or just make the court a sausage fest.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dammit BB get off that crap, I'm 76.0 & I have NO DESIRE to leave yet !!! I still have one joint replacement to get done !
:spaceship:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Not a good choice. All the male justices will be distracted by her looks and them wantin' to diddle her on the bench or however they get kinky. Geez! Can you imagine cutesy hearts and xxoo's on USSC decision papers!?! Yuk! Dems would be watching to see if Kavanaugh invites her to kegger! What a circus! Need someone with the looks of Ginsburger and the brain of Amy Barrett or just make the court a sausage fest.
Never thought about all that stuff, too much. I just thought it would be enjoyable to replace a super-leftist female with a super-conservative female. She is a good looking woman.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well, ya know, some of the members are lefties and who knows how centrist some of those on the right are. Yeah , as far as moving the court more right and keeping it right for a few decades, GO Trump! The rest of me can't help but be suspicious and skeptical of ANYONE in government precisely because they are not only IN government, they are government. So they also become an easy target derision, just to help keep them on their toes.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Never thought about all that stuff, too much. I just thought it would be enjoyable to replace a super-leftist female with a super-conservative female. She is a good looking woman.
She is a damned fine, clean, respectable looking woman & could probably kick ass on any "grab assers: !!

BUT it would be a kick in the ass to see what kind of sexual harassment bullshit would arise !