• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Today....
Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized with infection
Anybody check the back of the hospital for a tanker truck full of formaldehyde? I hear the adrenochrome supply has been depleted..

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
TPTB will mark her death cert with corona-virus as the cause of death.
But but what about the first 43 death certs?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Now she's just teasing us!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The media just killed off Kim Jong Un in a matter of days, yet she still lives on and nobody has seen her for years....

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ruh roh...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Saw this on the side of a milk carton. Missing the notorious RBG......................
1591927544293.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'd rather see her wrinkled mug on Most Wanted poster at the Post Office.
OR, Her photo and write up in the Obituaries.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This guy has proof! Sorry it's not about Ruth but something much more common.

https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/columb...orted-in-ohio--investigator-says-he-has-proof

Bigfoot Sightings Reported in Ohio, Investigator Says He Has Proof

By Sheena Elzie Ohio
PUBLISHED 4:00 PM ET Feb. 24, 2020

WARREN COUNTY, Ohio — It’s a creature of myth, legend, written about in scary stories, something that comes lurking around in the woods. But to people who showed up for a presentation at the Franklin Library, it’s very real.

• Bigfoot investigator says he’s seen the real Bigfoot in Ohio and has proof
  • Played what he says are Bigfoot audio recordings at the Franklin Library
  • At least 60 people showed up for the presentation and many claim to have seen Bigfoot too

One by one, guests at the library took to the microphone to say they've seen what looked like Bigfoot.

"We went back and came back and it walked into the woods,” said a guest.

“That’s when I saw something… walking on the tracks," said a guest.

“I looked over and I seen a big black mass, and I thought is that a bear," said a guest.

But Marc Dewerth says he knows Bigfoot is here — in Ohio.

“I went into an old strip mine looking for badger dens, and on the way out, I got followed out and, lo and behold, on the side of the strip mine, there it was and it stood up and looked at me,” said Dewerth, Bigfoot investigator.

And he says he has proof they exist.

In a packed room at the library, he played what he says are sounds from a real Bigfoot and then showed everyone a mold of a footprint that he says came from Bigfoot.

“It pushed up on the sand and all those little partial tracks there were,” Dewerth said.

It’s just some of the evidence he’s collected over the last 30 years that he’s been investigating Bigfoot sightings.

“These are definitely from Ohio, these are legitimate Sasquatch tracks, they’ve been examined by different scientists,” said Dewerth.

He’s a volunteer investigator with something called the BFRO, or the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization.

He says he’s investigated more than 300 reports of sightings from Ohio alone.

“A lot of them were hoaxes, a lot of them were misidentifications, but at least a third were definitely telling the truth,” said Dewerth.

That’s part of the reason he takes his message across the state, telling everyone how to tell the difference and where to spot a real Bigfoot.

“They’re following waterways, your creek beds, that’s the least path of resistance, those are the areas to look if you have heavy deer population and deer,” said Dewerth. “I always tell people, go Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, go east, you have a chance.”

But they’re convinced Bigfoot, the creature of legend, lives among us and might just be closer than you might think.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Here we go?

(From Twitter)
@frankthorp
· 15m
Per @PeteWilliamsNBC: "Justice Ginsburg was admitted to The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland early this morning for treatment of a possible infection" - per a stmt from the Court.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/14/sup...burg-hospitalized-for-possible-infection.html

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection
Published Tue, Jul 14 20205:23 PM EDTUpdated 5 Min Ago

Jacob Pramuk@jacobpramuk

Key Points
  • Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Tuesday for a possible infection.
  • The justice, 87, received treatment after experiencing fever and chills.
  • “The Justice is resting comfortably and will stay in the hospital for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment,” court spokeswoman Kathleen Arberg said in a statement.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg participates in a discussion during the Library of Congress National Book Festival at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
Tom Williams | CQ-Roll Call, Inc. | Getty Images
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Tuesday for a possible infection, according to a spokeswoman for the court.
The justice, 87, received treatment at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore after experiencing fever and chills. She underwent a procedure to clean a bile duct stent and will stay in the hospital for a “few days,” court spokeswoman Kathleen Arberg said in a statement.

“The Justice is resting comfortably and will stay in the hospital for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment,” she said.
Ginsburg, the oldest Supreme Court justice, has endured a range of health issues in recent years. In January, she said she was “cancer-free” after undergoing treatment for what was likely pancreatic cancer last year.

The year before, she underwent treatment for cancerous growths on her lungs.
Ginsburg and the rest of the court just concluded a flurry of work, issuing rulings on President Donald Trump’s financial records, LGBTQ rights, abortion rights and the president’s efforts to shut down the Obama-era program to shield Dreamers from deportation, among other topics, in a two-week period.
President Bill Clinton appointed Ginsburg, a liberal stalwart, to the top U.S. court in 1993. The court currently has a 5-4 conservative majority — though it stymied some of the Republican Trump’s priorities in its recent decisions, drawing the president’s ire.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think it's cute that they leak these stories like she is actually alive. She's been dead for years. No one (who can be trusted) has physically seen her for years

Here we go?

(From Twitter)
@frankthorp
· 15m
Per @PeteWilliamsNBC: "Justice Ginsburg was admitted to The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland early this morning for treatment of a possible infection" - per a stmt from the Court.
Are you in mortal danger if you're already dead?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If / when proven........... imagine the fallout........ and fraud........ and those that went along with it............

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/14/sup...burg-hospitalized-for-possible-infection.html

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection
Published Tue, Jul 14 20205:23 PM EDTUpdated 5 Min Ago

Jacob Pramuk@jacobpramuk

Key Points
  • Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Tuesday for a possible infection.
  • The justice, 87, received treatment after experiencing fever and chills.
  • “The Justice is resting comfortably and will stay in the hospital for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment,” court spokeswoman Kathleen Arberg said in a statement.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg participates in a discussion during the Library of Congress National Book Festival at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
Tom Williams | CQ-Roll Call, Inc. | Getty Images
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized Tuesday for a possible infection, according to a spokeswoman for the court.
The justice, 87, received treatment at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore after experiencing fever and chills. She underwent a procedure to clean a bile duct stent and will stay in the hospital for a “few days,” court spokeswoman Kathleen Arberg said in a statement.

“The Justice is resting comfortably and will stay in the hospital for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment,” she said.
Ginsburg, the oldest Supreme Court justice, has endured a range of health issues in recent years. In January, she said she was “cancer-free” after undergoing treatment for what was likely pancreatic cancer last year.

The year before, she underwent treatment for cancerous growths on her lungs.
Ginsburg and the rest of the court just concluded a flurry of work, issuing rulings on President Donald Trump’s financial records, LGBTQ rights, abortion rights and the president’s efforts to shut down the Obama-era program to shield Dreamers from deportation, among other topics, in a two-week period.
President Bill Clinton appointed Ginsburg, a liberal stalwart, to the top U.S. court in 1993. The court currently has a 5-4 conservative majority — though it stymied some of the Republican Trump’s priorities in its recent decisions, drawing the president’s ire.
Pfft. They hospitalized her to protect infections from RBG.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1594771569305.png

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If / when proven........... imagine the fallout........ and fraud........ and those that went along with it............
How could POTUS DJT NOT know the truth about RBG and Epstein.

Why "go along" with it?

It would literally nullify EVERY SC decision for which she cast a deciding majority vote post-mortem.

I just do not see how such an elaborate lie would benefit anyone...

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am supposed to pray for my enemies. In my heart I know this is the right course of action to take.

But - I despise this woman. There are so many babies being killed because of this evil woman.

I have been accused of being a fraudulent Christian on this forum for a reason that hasnt been articulated.

I have always tried to be open and honest with you guys...the good and the bad.

I am no saint. And with God as my witness - I struggle MIGHTILY with stuff like this.

How do I pray for something so evil as this woman - who advocates for the murder of unborn children?

But - that is the commandment. And my job is to obey. Even though every fiber of my being is in opposition. Truth be told - I hope the bitch drops dead in the next 20 minutes. But - in my heart I know that is the wrong way of thinking. What Jesus has taught me is that her crimes are no worse than my own...different perhaps - but no worse.

If I hold malice in my heart towards her...while at the same time seeking forgiveness for my own crimes...I am a hypocrite.

See the difference between the flesh - which will NEVER be in alignment with God...and the Spirit which God breathes in us?

"Pray for your enemies"

- Jesus

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
From another poster, in another thread, words of encouragement:
“When justice comes, it is joy to the righteous,
but is terror to the evildoers.”

Don’t know if that is Biblical, but it sure rings of truth.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How do I pray for something so evil as this woman - who advocates for the murder of unborn children?
Lots of ways to go with this. Took me a long time to pray AGAINST the evil in the world.

Face it....... without God............ it's the only thing keeping us from eliminating them.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Lots of ways to go with this. Took me a long time to pray AGAINST the evil in the world.

Face it....... without God............ it's the only thing keeping us from eliminating them.
Is that all? Well, I say put down the bibles so we can start hanging these sons of bitches!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Must have just went in for a software upgrade & new battery. Gotta be the fastest healing sickly human ever.......

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/15/sup...-bader-ginsburg-discharged-from-hospital.html

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discharged from hospital
Published Wed, Jul 15 20204:15 PM EDTUpdated 4 Hours Ago

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was discharged from Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore on Wednesday, one day after she was admitted with a possible infection, a Supreme Court spokesperson said in a statement.
“She is home and doing well,” the spokesperson said.

The 87-year-old liberal was treated after reporting a fever and chills. She underwent a procedure to clean out a bile duct stent that was placed in August. On Tuesday, the court said that Ginsburg would remain in the hospital “for a few days to receive intravenous antibiotic treatment.”
Ginsburg’s health has attracted widespread concern because a vacancy on the court could allow President Donald Trump to nominate a conservative replacement who could tilt the ideological balance of the nine-member panel for years to come.
The justice, who wields what is likely the highest public profile among the justices, has overcome multiple bouts of cancer, including several scares in recent years.
Ginsburg’s hospitalization comes after the Supreme Court’s most recent term wrapped up last week, marking the completion of the first full term with both of Trump’s appointees, Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, on the bench. The justices will next hear arguments in October.
As a precaution against the spread of Covid-19, the top court closed its building to the public and in May heard arguments by phone for the first time in its history. Ginsburg at one point called into an argument from Johns Hopkins after being treated for a benign gallbladder condition.

A number of the justices are at advanced risk of being affected by the disease because of their age or underlying conditions. Six justices are 65 or older: Ginsburg; Chief Justice John Roberts; and Justices Clarence Thomas, Stephen Breyer, Samuel Alito, and Sonia Sotomayor.
Given her age — Ginsburg is the eldest justice — some on the left have criticized Ginsburg for refusing to retire while former President Barack Obama was in office. At an event in New York City last year, Ginsburg rejected the premise of those attacks.
“When that suggestion is made, I ask the question: Who do you think the president could nominate that could get through the Republican Senate? Who you would prefer on the court than me?” Ginsburg said.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From another poster, in another thread, words of encouragement:
“When justice comes, it is joy to the righteous,
but is terror to the evildoers.”

Don’t know if that is Biblical, but it sure rings of truth.
It sure is.

Proverbs 21:15

When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers. NIV

I prefer the King James Version:

Joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction to the workers of iniquity. KJV

Last edited: