• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You are not alone brother. We are ALL fallible jars of clay.
You quote the only man, the God Man, the Son of Man, who was perfect in the flesh. He demands that we rely on him alone for justice and judgement.

I am supposed to pray for my enemies. In my heart I know this is the right course of action to take.

But - I despise this woman. There are so many babies being killed because of this evil woman.

See the difference between the flesh - which will NEVER be in alignment with God...and the Spirit which God breathes in us?

"Pray for your enemies"

- Jesus
The same LORD Jesus Christ is the WORD himself, and he has provided many nuggets like the following set of verses which has gotten me through many years of defeat and despair:

Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

Psalm 60:11-12 KJV

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Pancreatic cancer that has spread to the liver is stage 4 cancer, and has a survival rate of only 3% ....... It`s only fitting that THE most vile and EVIL woman on earth goes this way !!!

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Pancreatic cancer that has spread to the liver is stage 4 cancer, and has a survival rate of only 3% ....... It`s only fitting that THE most vile and EVIL woman on earth goes this way !!!
That's what we've been told. Clearly she's had access to advanced medicine the rest of us haven't. I firmly believe that a cure for all types of cancer exist but only the very important top 1% of the top 1% and the politically elite have access to it.

Cancer 'research' is one of, if not THE biggest cash cow in history. It would be a financial disaster for those who control us if the cancer cure's that exist now are revealed. Do some research into how many holistic doctors have been killed and suicided to keep that a secret. One only needs 2 brain cells to rub together to realize it. Unfortunately that one single requirement falls far below what most of the people we share the planet with possess.

Last edited:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Tha Fuq? My dad had small doses of localized chemo to his liver and it knocked him on his ass...But im supposed to believe this demon can function normally and do one of the most crucial jobs in all the land?

1595015155490.png

BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she is undergoing chemotherapy to treat a reoccurence of cancer.

She says she remains "fully able" to do her job "full steam."

https://twitter.com/stevenportnoy/status/1284157692488159232

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1595015500657.png

Statement from RBG
https://twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1284157542646648838

That's what we've been told. Clearly she's had access to advanced medicine the rest of us haven't. I firmly believe that a cure for all types of cancer exist but only the very important top 1% of the top 1% and the politically elite have access to it.

Cancer 'research' is one of, if not THE biggest cash cow in history. It would be a financial disaster for those who control us if the cancer cure's that exist now are revealed. Do some research into how many holistic doctors have been killed and suicided to keep that a secret. One only needs 2 brain cells to rub together to realize it. Unfortunately that one single requirement falls far below what most of the people we share the planet with possess.
Sadly, you`re absolutely RIGHT TS !! One need only watch the videos taken of the Whites and "dancing K00NS" at the "peaceful" demonstrations and riots that resemble the chimpanzees of Africa .........

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She hasn't been working for years...

BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg says she is undergoing chemotherapy to treat a reoccurence of cancer.

She says she remains "fully able" to do her job "full steam."
She has a team of clerks who do the bidding of her handlers.

The key is to keep her alive and provide no proof of invalidity/death.

Social distance mandates and remote working are added benefits for her team.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

zThey don't need to keep her alive. They just need to keep up the perception that she's still alive. For all we know, she's been dead for years

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Those old demons are tough. Takes at least six exorcists, a big chalice of Holy Water and a few silver bullets to even slow them down.
You forgot the stake in the heart...

FIFY

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Nothing lots of baby blood baths wont stretch out.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

This 100%. The evil powers that be (TEPTB) will keep her alive as long as they can (even after she dies) in order to preserve her seat on the SC for someone to replace other than a Trump appointee.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This 100%. The evil powers that be (TEPTB) will keep her alive as long as they can (even after she dies) in order to preserve her seat on the SC for someone to replace other than a Trump appointee.
Strangely, no one will lift a finger to expose this fake, phony and false situation because....well fuck if I know why!

Something tells me that`s already being done ...... They spray her body with Corpse-Strength Lysol in the morning and she`s good for the day !!

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
She's just trying to last through the election in the hope that Trump will fail.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Anybody else that would happen to come down with something as little as an infected ingrown toe nail.
Would be dead with WuFlu especially when she is in an out of the hospitals like its a revolving door.
:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i gotta do it:

:dduck::dduck:

her 'determination' has got to hurt...and she has to have access to lots of helper monkeys, that's on our dime...

just wait till one of them monkey's writes a book

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
i gotta do it:

:dduck::dduck:

her 'determination' has got to hurt...and she has to have access to lots of helper monkeys, that's on our dime...

just wait till one of them monkey's writes a book
At this rate RBG might outlast all of us on GIM2.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Ruthy's been dead for years. No one has seen her for years. The media is keeping her 'alive'

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i searched and ended up at Snopes where the ramble goes on and on ...i'm going for my gun right now, to shoot my computer :hunt:

worthless site, Snopes is so worthless

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
My niece got this at her baby shower. She was showing it off, I was gagging silently.

The RGB baby-bib

RGB-bib.jpg