• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Easier on libs than she is dead. She will die when they thaw her!

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Stricken with Pneumonia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg About to Retire from Supreme Court
Despite a show of support from MSM, the 85 year old cancer survivor has reached the end of her time on the court

January 11, 2019

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Develops Pneumonia, which is generally a death sentence post surgery

As any reader of the Santa Monica Observer knew last September, Ruth Bader Ginsburg has developed lung cancer. The 85 year old Supreme Court Justice had surgery as quietly as possible on December 22, 2018.

Following surgery, she has developed complications including pneumonia. Pneumonia often afflicts elderly post surgery patients in the US, since antibiotics have resulted in Multi Resistant Strains of the lung infection.

The left and the main stream media have tried to put on a brave face as Ginsburg missed three straight days of argument this week, interviewing cancer doctors to say that she would recover. They claimed that she was working in her hospital room, knowing that it was untrue.

No one in the media on in the Democratic party want to face the awful truth that President Donald Trump is about to replace one of the Court's most liberal justices.

The left has bravely tried to put on a brave face as Ginsburg missed three straight days of argument this week, interviewing cancer doctors to say that she would recover. That is hardly a certainty at this point.
When we broke the news in September,which we obtained from a confidential source in Justice Ginsburg's inner circle, the left went on attack. Our original story:

https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...he-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html

Snopes.com labelled our prediction that Ginsburg would undergo cancer surgery then retire, #FakeNews.

Sadly it wasn't. https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...ce-ginsburg-has-cancer-as-fake-news/3766.html

Political stakes are very high when a US Supreme Court member retires or resigns. A new 50 year old Justice could be on the bench for 40 years, and there are only 9 justices.

In the wake of the bruising Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, Democrats have proposed altering the number of Justices on the US high court to 18, and also to limit them to one 18 year terms. The number of Supreme Court justices is not set forth in the US Constitution. Another proposal would have Supreme Court justices rotate in from the Circuit Courts of Appeal

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I anxiously await the first post of the famous song from the wizard of oz
Ddtwid

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Is she dead yet???

Wishing for this old fossil to kick reminds me of this guy's standup bit about his 'grandfather'!
This guy is funny and talented too!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Pneumonia.......time to walk on the wind, old one!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Why don't you die Ruthie, why do you fight?
You old motherfucker, just walk toward the God damned light!!!!!!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Pneumonia.......time to walk on the wind, old one!
twass lung tumors. the crotchety old prune had 4 taken out and fuck me running but I have had shit poked in my ribcage and it don't feel nice...INFACT I wana know how the old creepie pos made it through the anesthesia?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
What other political [former/current] sr. political heads are they affiliated w/?
What 'off-market' drugs are being provided to [RBG] in order to sustain minimum daily function?
What is the real medical diagnosis of [RBG]?
Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?
The clock is ticking.
PANIC IN DC.
Q
Deer_eating_popcorn.gif

Shortstack

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower
Gold Chaser
April 5th 2019

The election killed her. She had planned on resigning two years into Obama's last term. But, when Hillary found out about Ginsburgs plan, she called RG up and begged her to wait. In two short years HRC explained, the first woman president would be elected.

And in the weeks following the historic win, as the initial media frenzy started to subside, RBG would then make her big announcement. And the first woman president would then get to appoint another woman to the bench.

HRC explained the election was a sure thing. And this was her nomination anyways, as she should have beaten Obama in the primary. as HRC election night hopes were dying, so to was Ginsburg dying. Knowing that she would never live to see a democrat in the White House again

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Possible story. But the date is three months into the future. :inspector:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
1547659659061.png

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Delicious. Like a stack of Reeves amps delicious!

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Anyone know where it is prescribed that these creatures serve for life?

We need to change that ASAP, limit their terms.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Anyone know where it is prescribed that these creatures serve for life?

We need to change that ASAP, limit their terms.
Disagree. Mandatory retirement age of 70 instead.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
At least you're considering a cap on their service. Why 70?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
70is the max here in Oregon sept if they are a supreme. I say the Trump should nominate another sitting crow....and, I laugh because I want to see a shot show.....Oh com on; It can only get crazy-er.
No one should be working as a judge beyond 70! There needs to be a cutoff somewhere! We replace your power tools, our cars and our underwear before they completely fail, we should be doing the same thing with our SCJs

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
No one should be working as a judge beyond 70!
Dude it's not just judges, these God damn boomers will not go the fuck away no matter where you find them. They're like societal ticks.
Everything is me- me- me. Won't get out of the way and allow others to move on up in the world.

aaapopcorn.gif

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dude it's not just judges, these God damn boomers will not go the fuck away no matter where you find them. They're like societal ticks.
Everything is me- me- me. Won't get out of the way and allow others to move on up in the world.

. View attachment 122416
I just got to laughs...them boomers.....ur funny. Its been like that when I was young and it's still the same I see. ahah, just funny.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

. View attachment 122416
God damned boomers!