• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Unca's ginsberg death watch thread

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
With their fake knees and fake hips and Buicks wearing godt damn golf shirts and loafers.
Pfffft.

Old age and treachery shall over come youth and skill every time.....I know it suks but we did it...hahaha

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Amazing the left's justification for keeping her on as long as she has a pulse.

"Justice Henry Baldwin remained on the court for nearly a dozen years after his 1832 hospitalization for “incurable lunacy.” One of Justice Nathan Clifford’s colleagues described him as a “babbling idiot” in the final years before his death in 1881."

from
What Happens if Ruth Bader Ginsburg Remains Too Sick to Work?Nothing! History is full of Supreme Court justices who were incapacitated—or worse. That’s the price of life tenure, and it’s worth paying.

About the author

Until July, Mr. Hemel, 30, was a law clerk to Associate Justice Elena Kagan on the Supreme Court.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm 56, I have a buick, and some fake gold.

Am I a boomer to be hated?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm 56, I have a buick, and some fake gold.

Am I a boomer to be hated?
yOU'RE RIGHT ON THE tAIL-END OF THE bOOMER eRA.
(Damn had the CAPS LOCK on to lazy and old to fix it). - A Boomer

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Boomers should know when their usefulness has exhausted itself and take their place on the ice shelf like the Eskimos used to do.

It was a time honored tradition.

Or maybe we can have the boomers be the new gladiators. Put them in the arena with some weapons and wild animals and see what happens...

Offer a free hip replacement to the victor...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Boomers should know when their usefulness has exhausted itself and take their place on the ice shelf like the Eskimos used to do.

It was a time honored tradition.

Or maybe we can have the boomers be the new gladiators. Put them in the arena with some weapons and wild animals and see what happens...

Offer a free hip replacement to the victor...
Any reasonable individual would step down, but these are not reasonable people who control RBG.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"....Report on Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Cancer NOW SAYS She Contracted Pneumonia – Is Fighting for Her Life "...

Pneumonia is called in some circles as "The Old Folk's Friend" it took out my grandfather when he was in his 80s and had moved into a VA Residents' Facility.
She is NOT fighting for her life. Medical staff are fighting for her life.
With pneumonia in the lungs the lungs fill with fluid and bacteria. The patient's respirations get shallower and swallower. Less oxygen gets into the lungs. More Carbon Dioxide gets recirculated into the blood stream. C02 works just like Carbon Monoxide just a little slower, it deadens pain receptors.
The increased CO2 starts to deaden the nervous system. If the patient had any pain the pain seems to dissipate. The brain feels the effects of C02 as being sleepy. It gets hard and harder to stay awake as the level builds until the sleep is permanent the heart slows down as do the lungs until everything stops, (DRT)
There are times if medical catches it quick enough and the patient is strong enough that antibiotics have a chance to work the old person may recover.

I don't think they "caught" this in time or she was too weak from the surgery to recover. ( Tick Tock, Tick Tock).

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
"....Report on Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Cancer NOW SAYS She Contracted Pneumonia – Is Fighting for Her Life "...

Pneumonia is called in some circles as "The Old Folk's Friend" it took out my grandfather when he was in his 80s and had moved into a VA Residents' Facility.
She is NOT fighting for her life. Medical staff are fighting for her life.
With pneumonia in the lungs the lungs fill with fluid and bacteria. The patient's respirations get shallower and swallower. Less oxygen gets into the lungs. More Carbon Dioxide gets recirculated into the blood stream. C02 works just like Carbon Monoxide just a little slower, it deadens pain receptors.
The increased CO2 starts to deaden the nervous system. If the patient had any pain the pain seems to dissipate. The brain feels the effects of C02 as being sleepy. It gets hard and harder to stay awake as the level builds until the sleep is permanent the heart slows down as do the lungs until everything stops, (DRT)
There are times if medical catches it quick enough and the patient is strong enough that antibiotics have a chance to work the old person may recover.

I don't think they "caught" this in time or she was too weak from the surgery to recover. ( Tick Tock, Tick Tock).
Damn, I was hoping she's uncomfortable.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
OH crimaney! She just had her chest opened up and stuff removed......the operating room did a flavor to her. And f her soul its god's not her's.

mayhem

Oh my, Oh my.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Read somewhere that "Q" predicted RBG's death will be announced on March 13th. Why not, he got McCain's day correct, didn't he?
The watch says 3:14.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anyone know where it is prescribed that these creatures serve for life?

We need to change that ASAP, limit their terms.
That's what 'they' want

All this song and dance but we can't apply term limits to Congress, but we got the time to figure that out for SCOTUS?
Especially NOW, when the court is morphing back to the middle, and the libs have less control?

Now is NOT the time to give US more of what 'they' want

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I keep lookin' at that watch, and what I see (since there is a dial for seconds) is that it is 20 seconds short of 3:15, not 3:14.

View attachment 122516

Actually..if you look closely you see:

The big hand on 3:00
The little hand is on 14
The second hand is on 12
3:14:00

Then you see 2 small dials:
The top one appears to have 60 second/minutes increments, with the dial at 00
the bottom one has increments of 12, with the dial at 8

8:00???

Now what that means, I don't know

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

The little hand is on 14
The second hand is on 12

Seems like fuzzy math to me :alien3:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

The little hand is on 14
The second hand is on 12

You have misidentified the second hand. That is for the chronograph (stop watch). The small dial on the bottom is the actual second hand. The small dial on the top is for chronograph minutes.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
A choronograph is not a watch. It can be used as a watch, but, it is not a watch.

More of a navigation aid.

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I keep lookin' at that watch, and what I see (since there is a dial for seconds) is that it is 20 seconds short of 3:15, not 3:14.

View attachment 122516
3:15
Ides of March this year is on Friday March 15th.
Remember that quote..."beware the ides of March"?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"REPORT: Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Retire This Month, Has Contracted Pneumonia.
Could be huge...

The writing is on the wall. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, has recently canceled multiple events. She has also skipped multiple days of oral arguments for the first time in her career.

Back in September, The Santa Monica Observer reported RBG had developed cancer. Snopes, the far-left “fact-checking” site, said that report was false.

Snopes lied.

Ginsburg did, indeed, have surgery for cancer.

The Santa Monica Observer is now saying Ruth has contracted pneumonia and will retire from the bench in January 2019.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.​
She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein.​
Following surgery, she has developed complications including pneumonia. Pneumonia often afflicts elderly post surgery patients in the US, since antibiotics have resulted in Multi Resistant Strains of the lung infection.​
The left and the main stream media have tried to put on a brave face as Ginsburg missed three straight days of argument this week, interviewing cancer doctors to say that she would recover. They claimed that she was working in her hospital room, knowing that it was untrue.​

The writing is on the wall.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, has recently canceled multiple events.

She has also skipped multiple days of oral arguments for the first time in her career.
take our poll - story continues below

Back in September, The Santa Monica Observer reported RBG had developed cancer.

Snopes, the far-left “fact-checking” site, said that report was false.
Snopes lied.

Ginsburg did, indeed, have surgery for cancer.

The Santa Monica Observer is now saying Ruth has contracted pneumonia and will retire from the bench in January 2019.

Here’s their headline from the article:

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.​
She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein.​
More:

Following surgery, she has developed complications including pneumonia. Pneumonia often afflicts elderly post surgery patients in the US, since antibiotics have resulted in Multi Resistant Strains of the lung infection.​
The left and the main stream media have tried to put on a brave face as Ginsburg missed three straight days of argument this week, interviewing cancer doctors to say that she would recover. They claimed that she was working in her hospital room, knowing that it was untrue.​

Liberals offered up vital organs to Ginsburg as she recovers from broken ribs and the removal of tumors.

They have a feeling, given her advanced age, that President Trump may soon be appointing his third Supreme Court nominee.

Anti-Trump filmmaker Michael Moore decided to mock Christians by using an RBG doll as his Christmas tree topper this year.

You know, because absolutely everything has to be political! .....

https://flagandcross.com/report-ruth-bader-ginsburg-to-retire-this-month-has-contracted-pneumonia/