• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Under 'Play stupid games'....

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://news.yahoo.com/kentucky-postal-worker-dumped-more-164506184.html
A Kentucky postal worker who allegedly threw out more than 100 absentee ballots in a dumpster on Thursday has been fired by the U.S. Postal Service and may face federal prosecution.

The Postal Service Office of Inspector General discovered 112 discarded absentee ballots intended for voters in ZIP code 40299, which is located in the Louisville metro area, as well as two political fliers that had also been discarded.

The unidentified individual responsible for throwing out the ballots in a dumpster near Jeffersontown has been fired and his case has been accepted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for federal prosecution, the USPS Office of the Inspector General said.

“Federal privacy concerns preclude me from providing any more details about their employment,” special agent Scott Balfour commented.

And I hope he goes to jail too.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The postal workers have such a good job, I usually assume that they would not jeopardize it for a few hundred bucks. I was wrong once. I sent a few hundred bucks cash with tracking, and it disappeared after my post office and before the next facility. I complained, and did not learn any more. One of the workers at our post office was replaced about that time. But nobody told me anything.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
There are contractors and part timers that might screw around, but 99.99% I'd trust.