• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Untold History

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I ran into a close friend unexpectedly today and learned what he has been up to since last we spoke. He has launched a Channel on Rumble with the same name as this thread. He does a short overview/introduction of the subject for each post and shares the treasures he has been able to locate. I just watched the G. Edward Griffith speech called "The Quigley Formula: The Conspiratorial View of History as told by the Conspirators Themselves" the author delivered in 2007.

Do yourself a favor and watch this video (I sped it up to 2x and listened closely). I can tell you, I have already subscribed and will be binge watching the other video's on the channel!

Knowledge is power, share widely and encourage others to partake. IMHO, society will be better for it.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I ran into a close friend unexpectedly today and learned what he has been up to since last we spoke. He has launched a Channel on Rumble with the same name as this thread. He does a short overview/introduction of the subject for each post and shares the treasures he has been able to locate. I just watched the G. Edward Griffith speech called "The Quigley Formula: The Conspiratorial View of History as told by the Conspirators Themselves" the author delivered in 2007.

Do yourself a favor and watch this video (I sped it up to 2x and listened closely). I can tell you, I have already subscribed and will be binge watching the other video's on the channel!

Knowledge is power, share widely and encourage others to partake. IMHO, society will be better for it.

Evl bnkr, thanks for posting this.
I have posted, several times, that I knew G. Edward in the mid 1990's, along with Jon Rappaport. We met at the Granada Forum in Burbank, Calif. Mrs. T & I drove from San Diego, for 2 hours, once a month for these meetings. G. Edward was usually the main speaker.
I hope we can get this out to thousands of people.

If NOTHING ELSE go to 1:10:00, he exposes electronic election fraud - 15 years ago !

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Evl bnkr, thanks for posting this.
I have posted, several times, that I knew G. Edward in the mid 1990's, along with Jon Rappaport. We met at the Granada Forum in Burbank, Calif. Mrs. T & I drove from San Diego, for 2 hours, once a month for these meetings. G. Edward was usually the main speaker.
I hope we can get this out to thousands of people.

If NOTHING ELSE go to 1:10:00, he exposes electronic election fraud - 15 years ago !
REAL OG :robber::band player 4::alien3::godfather:tex:cool::funky::green tea::holding hands::2 thumbs up: