• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update On Brittney Griner

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
A WNBA star who thought she lived in an oppressive regime is now being detained by a real oppressive regime.
Said the fine young lesbian earlier about her terrible American life:

“Yeah, we’re here to play basketball. But basketball doesn’t mean anything in a world where we can’t just live. We can’t wake up and do whatever we want to do. Go for a run, go to the store to buy some candy, drive your car without the fear of being wrongfully pulled over.”

Hey sister, how'd you like to hear that national anthem about now?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
LOL!

You can take the thug out of the hood...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yet another example of a poor African American feminaz....errr, female, being singled out unjustly as the scourge of racism continues to rage around the world. Where's Reverend Al and Jesse when you need them!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I hope she's in for three or more years of...reality.

Anyone remember the book Midnight Express? I don't mean the movie; I never saw it; but the BOOK was the supposedly true account (self-authored) of Billy Hayes, college dropout, who went to Istanbul and Merrikesh to buy hashish to sell to his former college classmates. Because, it beat working!...

He got busted in Turkey; and the Nixon Administration obviously didn't give two schitts about a failed dope smuggler. He endured five years in a Turkish prison, and then a hellish escape - to Greece, to spend a few months more in a Greek prison, until they got around to deporting him.

Goes without saying, he was a different person coming out. He went in a punk of a boy. He came out, with a newfound love for his father (who'd supplied him with money for graft and legal costs) and a seemingly-deep appreciation of the rights Americans enjoyed.

Serve this mulatta beeich right to get the same lesson.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Anyone remember the book Midnight Express? I don't mean the movie; I never saw it; but the BOOK was the supposedly true account (self-authored) of Billy Hayes, college dropout, who went to Istanbul and Merrikesh to buy hashish to sell to his former college classmates. Because, it beat working!...

He got busted in Turkey; and the Nixon Administration obviously didn't give two schitts about a failed dope smuggler. He endured five years in a Turkish prison, and then a hellish escape - to Greece, to spend a few months more in a Greek prison, until they got around to deporting him.

Goes without saying, he was a different person coming out. He went in a punk of a boy. He came out, with a newfound love for his father (who'd supplied him with money for graft and legal costs) and a seemingly-deep appreciation of the rights Americans enjoyed.

I'm so tired of the Negroes playing the role of victim. It's also as bad as the other tribe's complaining about an unfortunate typhus breakout at several recreational sites back in the early 1940's, using that event to their advantage and, who also, consequently I might add, currently appear to be very heavily involved with the most militant of these Negro groups

Just sayin'....

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm so tired of the Negroes playing the role of victim. It's also as bad as the other tribe's complaining about an unfortunate typhus breakout at several recreational sites back in the early 1940's, using that event to their advantage and, who also, consequently I might add, currently appear to be very heavily involved with the most militant of these Negro groups

Just sayin'....
Russia, they tell me, has rediscovered religion. Old-time Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Lesbianism isn't going to go over well with them. Russians are expected to keep their homosexuality IN that closet, and out of sight.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Russia, they tell me, has rediscovered religion. Old-time Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

Lesbianism isn't going to go over well with them. Russians are expected to keep their homosexuality IN that closet, and out of sight.
here's my take on this homo crap....

What anyone does in their bedrooms is their business. Subjects of a sexual nature have always made a large swath of society uncomfortable. The current militant homosexual movement is really part of the Bolshevik deterioration of western society. Their goal is to make the deviant 'normal'. Many homosexual people prefer to keep their sexual preferences to themselves. These are regular, honorable people. I know several people like that. I sense they're sexual preference MAY BE homosexual but I never sense they try to push that on anyone.

If the people are too afraid to say no to the militants, and then be ready and able to enforce that response with force if necessary<<<this is what's missing today) then the people have no one to blame but themselves that we're being overtaken by it

I have a similar view regarding abortion. I personally think abortion is murder. That being said, if someone wants to abort a child there is still no law against that. Where I draw the line is I don't want a single penny of my tax dollars going to pay for it

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's the modern Western attitude.

I don't think Russians are Woke to that point, yet. Their women have just rediscovered (last 30 years) fine clothing and grooming, and probably aren't ready for Grunge, tattoos, pink hair, deliberate obesity, and sexual deviancy.

Any more than we were, circa 1955.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A WNBA star who thought she lived in an oppressive regime is now being detained by a real oppressive regime.
Is this much different than the political prisoners beheld in D.C. and Ottawa, the ones in D.C. held for over a year with no trial?

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Whiner Griner...up to 5 years...not sure the cots will fit a 6'-9" human...inhumane conditions...how would visiting rights go over?
Big article in today's paper. Only read what the sentence is. Don't watch female bball unless you like unfilled arenas half of which, or more, are pairs of bosom buddies. Plus, high school boys bball is faster.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is this much different than the political prisoners beheld in D.C. and Ottawa, the ones in D.C. held for over a year with no trial?
Seeing as she was just arrested, yeah, it is much different.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Where's Reverend Al and Jesse when you need them!
They'll be on the first junket after this Ukraine business sifts out to politicize the situation appropriately....
I'm so tired of the Negroes playing the role of victim.
Fortunately, Russia isn't 'woke' just yet. That borsht dog don't hunt there...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Or when coming back to the US, dont forget to stop on the other side of the border and mail your cuban cigars and rum.
That way, when you get arrested, you'll be in the US with Constitutional rights and all that....

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
That way, when you get arrested, you'll be in the US with Constitutional rights and all that....
Well, at the border you have no rights. So you are correct. Once in the country though you just get a letter if customs decide to keep your cigars for themselves. I've only lost 2 boxes out of over 250. Vendors usually re ship for free too. Most do anyway. Avoid the ones that don't.

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
thug life in USA too. more than once attacked other players

1646705297939.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

You should see the movie. If Mayor Pete had gotten caught he would have gotten out on the first day. This biatch was stupid but Putin should intervene and release the freak as a show of goodwill.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You should see the movie.
The movie, Hayes himself said, was fictionalized. The screenwriters took a LOT of liberties with the facts as Billy asserted them. Deleted some things; changed events sequences; restructured the timeline for drama. Stuff that didn't happen, got inserted.

I tend to favor reality over staged PRE-ality.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This biatch was stupid but Putin should intervene and release the freak as a show of goodwill.
was thinking the same thing...

saw a post on another site where they say she was singled out by Putin. That she had no drugs... yadda yadda... clueless people.

She's an important person so I guess she didn't think the law applied to her....?

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The movie, Hayes himself said, was fictionalized. The screenwriters took a LOT of liberties with the facts as Billy asserted them. Deleted some things; changed events sequences; restructured the timeline for drama. Stuff that didn't happen, got inserted.

I tend to favor reality over staged PRE-ality.
The movie was good never said it was a true representation of anything.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I wonder what drug she/it was alleged to have had?

steroids, cocaine, what?

:don't know:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
so a couple of vape cartridges then?

That is my assumption.......

LOL

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Well it sucks to be he/she/it then...........

he/she/it should have been smarter than that. But he/she/it felt entitled.

:laughing:

dang man. Who could have seen that coming?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Shouldn't this post be in the joke of the day section?

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

What anyone does in their bedrooms is their business. Subjects of a sexual nature have always made a large swath of society uncomfortable. The current militant homosexual movement is really part of the Bolshevik deterioration of western society. Their goal is to make the deviant 'normal'. Many homosexual people prefer to keep their sexual preferences to themselves. These are regular, honorable people. I know several people like that. I sense they're sexual preference MAY BE homosexual but I never sense they try to push that on anyone.

If the people are too afraid to say no to the militants, and then be ready and able to enforce that response with force if necessary<<<this is what's missing today) then the people have no one to blame but themselves that we're being overtaken by it

I have a similar view regarding abortion. I personally think abortion is murder. That being said, if someone wants to abort a child there is still no law against that. Where I draw the line is I don't want a single penny of my tax dollars going to pay for it

I'm totally with you on your views, especially on abortion. With regard to same-sex marriage, I've gone several rounds with ppl opposed to allowing this, usually, their argument is that allowing same-sex marriage puts it on par with heterosexual marriage and opens the door to legitamizing all sorts of other deviant behavior, including pedophilia. However, I see two separate issues here, not just one. As you correctly pointed out, most Sodomites just want to be left alone to live their lives, the agenda to push this sort of behavior on society emanates from the Marxist minority. Likewise, on abortion, many ppl opposed to abortion will not allow for any exceptions to the rule, even for rape or situations where the life of the mother is at stake, which implies that they believe the government should outlaw it entirely. Like prohibition, you cannot treat a social issue with political/legal solutions.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Strike that, reverse it. Putin should jail her as a show of goodwill.
I am impressed with your line of reasoning. Thank you for sharing your valued opinion.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Here is my take:
I think you are unknowingly presenting false choices. You be over there doing that awful and immoral thing and I'll be over here being normal just doesn't seem to be how these things work. The supreme court decision to force gay marriage was the biggest pivot move this country has done in recent history, maybe ever in history. There wasn't much made of it at the time, not to the effect it has had.
Once gay marriage was legitimized, it opened up Pandora's box to any and every deviancy. Not just allowed but to be celebrated and trumpeted. So here we are today and they are taking young children and mutilating them in the name of transgenderism and YOU are the goat for speaking out against it. And we're just a few measly years into it. That was a full scale cultural nuclear attack.

There is a movement in the underbelly that calls for 'child sexual rights'. That children shall not be infringed by their parents in their right to have sex with whom they want. Of course, we know that to be pedophilia. It will become a bigger issue in the next few years. You will be shamed for your denial of child sexual rights.

We all value freedom but freedom cannot exist in a putrid vat. Seems tempting to think so, to hope so. We are so surrounded by it. Tell me what hasn't went at warp speed into a hot, white mess since the gay marriage decision?

They don't just want their choices they want to take yours away.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rollie, all good points. My personal belief is that there should not be such a thing as a Government Marriage.

Contract law should apply to agreements between adults.

Adoption of children should be restricted to a male / female pair. No exceptions.
Single woman? Buy a cat or cats. Homosexual couple? Buy a doll.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
media saying Russia has a history of making false charges...

U.S. Reps Meet Brittney Griner for 1st Time Since Arrest, Give Update​

Brittney Griner

It's the first time a U.S. official has been able to meet with the basketball star since her arrest at a Moscow airport in February.

BY ALEX COOPER
MARCH 23 2022 11:54 AM EDT

A U.S. embassy official in Moscow said that they had found lesbian WNBA star Brittney Griner to be “in good condition” after the embassy was granted consular access to Griner, according to State Department spokesperson Ned Price.

In an interview with CNN on Wednesday, Price said the embassy official was granted access to Griner on Tuesday. It’s the first time official government access has been given to Griner since being detained by Russian authorities in February.

"We were able to check on her condition, we will continue to work very closely with her legal team, with her broader network, to see to it that she is treated fairly," Price told CNN.

"Our official found Brittney Griner to be in good condition and we will continue to do everything we can to see to it that she is treated fairly throughout this ordeal," he said.

Griner is a two-time Olympic gold medalist and plays for the WBNA's Phoenix Mercury. She was arrested in February at a Moscow airport. Russian authorities have accused Griner of smuggling a narcotic substance. If convicted, she faces up to 10 years in prison.

Last week, a Russian court ordered an extension of Griner’s arrest until May 19, Russian state media reported. A trial date has not been announced.

The WNBA star has had access to her legal team while detained, according to CNN.

US Ambassador to Russia John Sullivan met with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Monday. He "demanded that the government of Russia follow international law and basic human decency to allow consular access to all U.S. citizen detainees in Russia, including those in pre-trial detention."

Griner isn’t the only U.S. citizen detained in Russia. The U.S. government has said that Russia has denied access to U.S. citizens for months.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How many African thugs have been shot in Chicongo since this twat was arrested? Why is she getting all the attention while those other we're being shot?

The only Black Lives that matter are the ones they can use

Africans are a stupid bunch

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
oh teh noes! Not the dreaded "Russia has a history of making up false charges"!

Cheese and rice.

Did the USAlphabet mafia ever find who sent out the anthrax???????????????????

Richard Jewell ring a bell?

Waco

Ruby Ridge

Lets see..........i never once heard of the KGB sending in tanks against a church!