• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update On Brittney Griner

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If you’re referring to Pedo Joe,
Russia’s bitch, China’s bitch, Saudi Arabia’s bitch, BHO’s bitch, more than likely, George Soros and Klaus Schwab’s bitch, ... Need I go on?
Naw, I was referring to the prisoner.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1658236362619.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think she is at least part female. Likely a hermaphrodite.
Not likely. Hermaphroditism, actual physical presence of both penis and vagina in one individual, is extremely rare.

It looks more attitudinal to me, not physical.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Russia responds to the U.S. offer for Brittney Griner prisoner swap with there is NO DEAL in place!​

FYI- The US has done "exchanges" before, and Merchant of Death is just a media tag to get eyes and ears on their product, aka sensationalize the issue. He is an Arms Dealer. There are numerous ones worldwide include state sponsored ones.
What does the US do daily - Supply weapons that agree with the DS or Political agenda of the US.
I recall an Afghan Warlord had Stinger Missiles after the Soviets left. The warlord offered them For Sale to anybody with the money. The warlord has a son going to university somewhere in California. The son is conveniently arrested, tried and sentenced to federal prison. 10 yrs was his sentence.
The Military and State Dept. offered up the son in exchange for the Stingers.
Warlord said "NO". To any deal with the US.
Son ends up released a few years later and whisked away back to Afghanistan. No mention in the media.
Stingers either ended up on the market or used up in the early days against the US forces in country.
I'm like the guy doing the video. I think Russia wants an agreement in reduction of weaponry being furnished to the Ukies, along with the trade of prisoners.
YMMV

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Let's not worry about negotiating for peace just get that dyke back home.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was 16yrs old when I went to Greece for the summer. It was the 70s. Even at that immature age I knew to leave the pot behind. I had heard many stories of getting busted over seas and how it was not a good idea. She must have been deep in the fantasy of leftist thinking. She was too black, too gay and too big a star to get arrested. This is what will happen here in the USA when SHTF reality meets the leftists fantasy. Just wait till they figure out they will all be assigned menial jobs if they have no skills.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sucks to be Brittney

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I was 16yrs old when I went to Greece for the summer. It was the 70s. Even at that immature age I knew to leave the pot behind. I had heard many stories of getting busted over seas and how it was not a good idea. She must have been deep in the fantasy of leftist thinking. She was too black, too gay and too big a star to get arrested. This is what will happen here in the USA when SHTF reality meets the leftists fantasy. Just wait till they figure out they will all be assigned menial jobs if they have no skills.
Had you watched this movie before the trip?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Had you watched this movie before the trip?

The book is better. Although written by Billy Hayes with a ghostwriter - and thus, intended to portray the drug punk in the best light possible - a lot of the horror of the experience came through. And that was even before our sudden Consciousness-Raising of Islam, after Iran's revolution.

I read it when I was 20, long before I was to where I could consider international trips. It wasn't a life-changer, but it did make me think, later...as I was in Canada, and later in Singapore, Australia, and UAE.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In this case, Brittney is a bit of mis-direction, I believe we get a spy back also, Paul Whelan who swears he ain't a spy...By the way, I don't want her back.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Biden has publicly insulted Putin several times. He is a blithering idiot in many areas but excels as an idiot in statesmanship.
So yeah, sorry lady.
The press, of course, fails to call him out. Putin is thoroughly enjoying tweaking Delbert Dumbutt's nose.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Although I think Brittney Spears is the public poster child for Disney and the music industry abuse that girl needs to get a life. How many of you had teen daughters? They can create drama out of anything.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
WRONG BRITNEY but funny as hell. And the leftist media is treating it all the same. Commie Press /Media don't like how the former communists are acting. I LOVE IT !

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Although I think Brittney Spears is the public poster child for Disney and the music industry abuse that girl needs to get a life. How many of you had teen daughters? They can create drama out of anything.
I had two teen sisters, not a day went by that or the other didn't scream "the whole world is against me" before stomping and slamming every door in the house.

that's not a girl that made the video

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

WNBA star Brittney Griner sentenced to 9 years in Russian jail for drug-smuggling​

By Anna Chernova, Zahra Ullah, Masha Angelova, Chris Liakos and Eric Levenson, CNN

Updated 6:16 PM ET, Thu August 4, 2022

(CNN)American women's basketball star Brittney Griner was convicted of deliberately smuggling drugs into Russia and sentenced to nine years of jail time Thursday in a case that has raised concerns she is being used as a political pawn in Russia's war against Ukraine.

Judge Anna Sotnikova of the Khimki city court delivered the sentence and fined Griner 1 million rubles, or about $16,400. She said the court took into account Griner's partial admission of guilt, remorse for the deed, state of health and charitable activities. Prosecutors had asked that she be sentenced to 9.5 years in jail.

Prior to the verdict, Griner apologized to the court and asked for leniency in an emotional speech.

"I never meant to hurt anybody, I never meant to put in jeopardy the Russian population, I never meant to break any laws here," Griner said. "I made an honest mistake and I hope that in your ruling that it doesn't end my life here. I know everybody keeps talking about political pawn and politics, but I hope that, that is far from this courtroom.

"I want to say again that I had no intent on breaking any Russian laws. I had no intent. I did not conspire or plan to commit this crime," she added.

After the sentence, Griner told a CNN producer as she left court, "I love my family."

The verdict comes about six months after the 31-year-old was arrested at a Moscow airport and accused by Russian prosecutors of trying to smuggle less than 1 gram of cannabis oil in her luggage. The two-time US Olympic basketball gold medalist pleaded guilty to drug charges last month and said she accidentally packed the drugs while in a hurry.

Griner's lawyers, Maria Blagovolina and Alexander Boykov, said in a written statement they will appeal the decision and criticized the court for ignoring their evidence. They have 10 days to appeal.

"We are very disappointed by the verdict. As legal professionals, we believe that the court should be fair to everyone regardless of nationality. The court completely ignored all the evidence of the defense, and most importantly, the guilty plea," they said in the statement. "This contradicts the existing legal practice. Taking into account the amount of the substance (not to mention the defects of the expertise) and the plea, the verdict is absolutely unreasonable. We will certainly file an appeal."

Speaking outside court, Boykov said that the average time in jail for this type of crime is five years, adding that almost a third of those convicted get parole.

Griner "is not doing fine today," said Blagovolina, a partner at Rybalkin, Gortsunyan, Dyakin and Partners law firm. The defense team is hopeful that Griner will be able to talk to her family next week. Blagovolina added that Griner will return to the detention center where she is being held.

more:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Male or female?

Caster-Semenya.jpg

XXY, meaning a guy just as dopey.

Born in January 1991, Caster Semenya is a renowned South African athlete and an Olympic gold medalist. He is believed to have Klinefelter syndrome, especially due to his mixed looks. For example, he has womanly breasts and a masculine face. In 2009, Semenya was subjected to numerous “gender tests” and banned from international competitions for a year.

He was later cleared by the IAAF to continue participating in international competitions, but the results of his tests have never been made public.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Drawing from other racing organizations, maybe there should be an "unlimited" category, where anyone of any gender or "enhancement status" can compete against each other.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Looking the bright side, she'll be safe from getting monkey pox in russia.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That is an excellent point! I really desire to travel to Russia, but monkey pox has been the deal killer.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ruskie Prison is Day for Day / year means year. No automatic good time I know of.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Throw away the key.
I don't agree with excessive punishment for random and "accidental" infractions. But didn't she make a scene by rejecting her US privileges? I'm just wondering here.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another great thing about this is other athletes will think twice about playing for Russia...

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Biden is trading and international arms deal for this nobody BB player? WTF?
What is the difference with an individual dealing weapons and 400 Billion in weapons sent by Bidet's Washington to UKRAINE ?
Are governments the only entities allowed to deal in deadly weapons ?
Just like Oli North's Guns for Drugs in Central America. Land at air force bases in Arkansas. ( I had an inmate doing time because he got busted doing one "Freelance" shipment into Arkansas.)
It was look the other way until the press got wind of it.
Howabout Barry & Holder dealing guns that end up getting a U.S. Border Patrol Officer killed doing his job. Their agenda was to spin an angle to try and get "assault weapons" banned in the US.
I guess the guy was dealing with nations the US did not want to get weapons.

walkingnam

Reaction score
I've never paid to much attention to the Brittany's woes. All I needed to know is that didn't believe in standing up for either our flag or anthem. However my wife recently asked me if she was a man or a woman. Told her that I didn't follow her that closely.

She remarked that she spoke with a deep mainly voice, had no breasts, and had an adam's apple. Told her that I had seen some women who appeared to have as much breasts as her. There a number of female Olympic track and fiele athletes who have breasts that appear to match hers. Her voice and adam's apple is a problem that struck me as strange when I her speak and her adam's apple is very noticible.

I don't know but she strikes me as very strange.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well if she does all that time in Russia she WNBA career is over. Women don't hang in the WNBA as long as men do in the NBA.
Slo' Joe better get to work if he wants to keep the Leftist Vote.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If she goes to a woman’s prison then she is at least a hermaphrodite. I don’t think Russia plays that shit.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
If she goes to a woman’s prison then she is at least a hermaphrodite. I don’t think Russia plays that shit.
Yeah, the "border body spread'em search" after finding the dope in its luggage must have been a memorable experience...

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Biden is trading and international arms deal for this nobody BB player? WTF?
Sorry, she is just the "Distraction", Paul Whelan, who everybody swears is NOT A SPY, is the real object of this deal...I love the "Lord of War" Nicholas Cage angle though....
  • Yuri Orlov: Often, the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves "freedom fighters."

Last edited: