• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.05.26 PM.png

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
How did that happen?
That is, how did they allow a fair judge to preside?
Also, what will happen to the dishonest prosecutor now?
I think, sadly, that this one judge that they did not replace, yet.
They will get around to it.
They may be able to find something on him.
Or just get him to retire.
Also, Kyle being acquitted may be a result that they can use.

Bushpilot

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
."...people would revolt against the machine"
How do you think that they would do that?
I’m not sure, but I would have lost complete faith in the justice system. Shooting looters? Beating down BLM protesters? “Jury nullification?…don’t know.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They were not sequestered so they have no restrictions.

But they were repeatedly instructed by the judge NOT to discuss the case or watch any news/media commentary regarding the case.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How did that happen?
Marxist arrogance. They only listen to each other so they don't realize they are only 20% at most. They thought they controlled everything but the truth is they control nobody but themselves.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But they were repeatedly instructed by the judge NOT to discuss the case or watch any news/media commentary regarding the case.
The media went apeshit cRaZy over this case long before the trial started. That comment could have easily been about that.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Interesting & "peaceful" Black Friday shopping coming soon, very soon to the ghetto cities....

Looking at a map yesterday and realized how very near Kenosha is to Chicago...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If any looting occurs it should be met with deadly force across the country. That should put a stop to it once and for all.
Absolutely!

It should rightfully be met with an army of "Kyles".

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wonderful news to wake up to, I might add.

Time to celebrate!

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How did that happen?
disbarred?
It could be they did not discuss it with anyone. However, it's EVERYWHERE you go. Hard to miss it unless you live under a rock. Just going to and from the courthouse AND the reporter that followed the bus? That alone would cause one to have an 'opinion' on the MSM tactics....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If any looting occurs it should be met with deadly force across the country. That should put a stop to it once and for all.
Mayor Richard J. Daley gave the 'shoot to kill' order to the popo at the 1968 DNC and 'just like that' the riots stopped as if by magic....

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There are calls to rename the AR15 to the KR15.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The media went apeshit cRaZy over this case long before the trial started. That comment could have easily been about that.
The comment was reported by an NYTimes "reporter" it very easily could have been completely fictional.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Good point!

It is virtually impossible that any of the jurors was not already familiar with the case.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the mayor governor said this:

"“No verdict will be able to bring back the lives of Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum, or heal Gaige Grosskreutz’s injuries, just as no verdict can heal the wounds or trauma experienced by Jacob Blake and his family. No ruling today changes our reality in Wisconsin that we have work to do toward equity, accountability, and justice that communities across our state are demanding and deserve,” Evers said in a statement. "

didn't say anything about the freedom taken from an innocent man or how it was being 'granted back' by the court of law

nothing about leaving him be, now that's it's been decided, nor anything about the conduct of that prosecution team

he's still poking at the flock...

edit: notice that phrase: "communities and state are demanding"...?

remember those car phrases, one in particular: "You Asked For It, We Built It For You!"

strange that i never remember being asked my opinion on any of it back then....nor do i remember ever asking for any of it to be made for me, either . . .strange how that phrase is being used again, only in a different arena

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any bets on how things will play out tonight and over the weekend?

Will the baby communists go apeshit again due to not getting their way?

Or will calm prevail?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
How did that happen?
not just the prosecutor, but his 2 relatives... the mayor and is it the sheriff? ... Same last name - Armenians... (guess that the Turks & Azerbaijani won this round...)

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Evers is the governor of Wisconsin, which broadens the scope of his highly prejudicial statements.
the mayor said this:

"“No verdict will be able to bring back the lives of Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum, or heal Gaige Grosskreutz’s injuries, just as no verdict can heal the wounds or trauma experienced by Jacob Blake and his family. No ruling today changes our reality in Wisconsin that we have work to do toward equity, accountability, and justice that communities across our state are demanding and deserve,” Evers said in a statement. "

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Or will calm prevail?

They will go apeshit whether it's Kenosha or somewhere else. That's what they do when things don't go their way. Adults/normal people don't act that way.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

didn't say anything about the freedom taken from an innocent man or how it was being 'granted back' by the court of law

nothing about leaving him be, now that's it's been decided, nor anything about the conduct of that prosecution team

remember those car phrases, one in particular: "You Asked For It, We Built It For You!"

strange that i never remember being asked my opinion on any of it back then....nor do i remember ever asking for any of it to be made for me, either . . .strange how that phrase is being used again, only in a different arena
African worship

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They will go apeshit whether it's Kenosha or somewhere else. That's what they do when things don't go their way. Adults/normal people don't act that way.
Damn, I gotta go out and get more popcorn!!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Fuck'em!

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now that that is over I can only hope the people of Kenosha take a stand if the BLM, Antifa wacktafest start up by declaring open season on them. When they start getting shot, the crap will stop.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I normally don't watch the news but I will be tonight!
I've seen the media's tired format before when the left has been wronged. Every commentator, journalist and guest will have that same drone and the same look on their face....like their dog just died! I couldn't take more than 3 minutes of it before I'd look away.

No thanks! I get my news here and a couple of other places

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What were the odds that each and every one of Kyle's assailants was a repeat offender?

It would be interesting to survey ALL of the apes who were out on the street engaged in mayhem and destruction on that night in August 2020.

But ultimately, we are talking about summer soldiers who scatter like roaches at the first sign of discomfort or resistance (as the drone video showed).

Or will calm prevail?

It gets pretty dang cold on the shores of Lake Michigan in mid-November, and I am still praying for snow.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1637353479389.png
This is appropriate, I think...

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Or will calm prevail?

I would go all in on the bet that all hell is going to break loose the next 3 days

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
reddit is fun today. lol

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Looking at a map yesterday and realized how very near Kenosha is to Chicago...
I would not be surprised that BLM - Chicago is already loading buses along with BLM factions in every college town in the entire state of Wisconsin.