• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It’s Saturday… people have nothing better to do than protest this young man for defending himself? What happened to him was on video, we don’t even have to speculate, we can see what happened: he was chased down and attacked, and of all people, he killed a pedophile.

and there are people who are saying he got away with it because he was white… the people who he killed were also white so wtf does race have to do with anything?

I personally don’t feel sorry for Rittenhouse, he was looking for trouble and he found it IMO. But it’s as clear as day the manipulation going on by the media.
The extent of the brainwashing is absolutely mind blowing.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It’s Saturday… people have nothing better to do than protest this young man for defending himself? What happened to him was on video, we don’t even have to speculate, we can see what happened: he was chased down and attacked, and of all people, he killed a pedophile.

and there are people who are saying he got away with it because he was white… the people who he killed were also white so wtf does race have to do with anything?

I personally don’t feel sorry for Rittenhouse, he was looking for trouble and he found it IMO. But it’s as clear as day the manipulation going on by the media.
TPTB are doing a good job of sewing hatred into the minds of weak people. They're also pushing race in the skoolz to get kids to hate at younger and younger ages. Keep the people at one another's throats and they won't focus on their real enemy.

Race never had anything to do with it, but the media has been lying since the word go about the Jacob Blake shooting and pinning some kind of responsibility to Rittenhouse. They claim Blake was unarmed...which is not true, and they claim he was killed...also not true. Even if true however, none of it has anything to do with Kyle Rittenhouse, but the media intentionally made that connection anyway for the weak minded fools that look for excuses to destroy other people's property.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
...and there are people who are saying he got away with it because he was white… the people who he killed were also white so wtf does race have to do with anything?
I was with ya 100%, until right there. After that, not so much. The Kid did not seem to be looking for any kind of trouble at all. Whether or not he should have been there is a question open to debate, but he had as much right to be there as anybody else and it’s obvious by now that he needed a gun for self defense. He was chased and attacked by a crazed mob, all sparked by that madman, Rosenbaum, who not only got himself killed, he got “Skateboard boy” Huber killed, Grosskreutz’s bicep blown off and Kyle in 15 months of hell over the whole damn thing. As we know now, this whole thing is being blamed on racial dynamics, somehow, as you alluded to, but the only guy who attacked The Kid and didn’t get shot was the black guy, whose name I don’t know. The prosecution and the press were very effective in keeping his identity hidden throughout the ordeal.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ashat biden will have corrupt doj file civil rights charges
It's becoming interesting to sit , watch and wait to see how much more patience the American patriot movement will have before the elastic snaps.
The election audit thing is moving at a snail's pace and the patriots won't wait until 2024

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
but he had as much right to be there as anybody else

I agree. He had every right to be there. He didn’t break any laws in doing so.

I personally avoid unnecessary confrontations when I am armed, he walked right into it and (bad) people are dead now. What happened to him was what he was looking for IMO.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I agree. He had every right to be there. He didn’t break any laws in doing so.

I personally avoid unnecessary confirmation when I am armed, he walked right into it and (bad) people are dead now. What happened to him was what he was looking for IMO.
I don’t know if you’ve heard of Massad Ayoob. He’s a very prominent gun expert and armed citizen advocate. He says just what you’re saying, basically. If you’re armed, stay out of harms way and don’t go looking for trouble or put yourself in harm’s way, so to speak. It’s the only thing I will agree on the Kid did wrong. He should have stayed home.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I would never have gone there, armed or unarmed. He made an error in doing so IMO. That said, it is hard to see how the jury could come to any other conclusion.
He went there to take a stand. He made no error! History if full of young heroes such as Kyle. "If not me, then who?"

We need more of his breed and courage!!!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don’t know if you’ve heard of Massad Ayoob. He’s a very prominent gun expert and armed citizen advocate. He says just what you’re saying, basically. If you’re armed, stay out of harms way and don’t go looking for trouble or put yourself in harm’s way, so to speak. It’s the only thing I will agree on the Kid did wrong. He should have stayed home.
If we had a chance to tell that to the Minute Men back in the late 1700's, I wonder what they'd say today?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I would never have gone there, armed or unarmed. He made an error in doing so IMO. That said, it is hard to see how the jury could come to any other conclusion.
Agreed, plus Rosenbaum won’t sodomize anymore kids. Too bad Huber and Grosskreutz got caught up in the whole thing. They weren’t good guys, but they weren’t necessarily evil either. Just stupid. Who in their right mind chases a guy armed with an AR15?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If we had a chance to tell that to the Minute Men back in the late 1700's, I wonder what they'd say today?
That was a different dynamic in my opinion. They were fighting for freedom from a tyrannical government. Shooting a few criminals is no crime when they’re committing crime, but a similar dynamic would be going after criminal politicians who break their oath’s to the Constitution.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was with ya 100%, until right there. After that, not so much. The Kid did not seem to be looking for any kind of trouble at all. Whether or not he should have been there is a question open to debate, but he had as much right to be there as anybody else and it’s obvious by now that he needed a gun for self defense. He was chased and attacked by a crazed mob, all sparked by that madman, Rosenbaum, who not only got himself killed, he got “Skateboard boy” Huber killed, Grosskreutz’s bicep blown off and Kyle in 15 months of hell over the whole damn thing. As we know now, this whole thing is being blamed on racial dynamics, somehow, as you alluded to, but the only guy who attacked The Kid and didn’t get shot was the black guy, whose name I don’t know. The prosecution and the press were very effective in keeping his identity hidden throughout the ordeal.

Muj --- Given your opinion, you did not see the evidence presented, I guess. Kyle stopped a flaming dumpster that the anarchists were pushing toward a gas station. Had the animals been successful, God knows how many people may have been burned to death and how much incredible destruction was about to be caused.

So, like a good American citizen, he got the dumpster fire out. <-- Something YOU would not have done?

OH -- He had an M-14. He did not as Cuomo and tens of thousands of others say, "Bring it over the state line."

He was going into Kenosha to HELP. His family handed him the rifle because they had this insanely ridiculous absurd fear that the kid may need it. Dumbasses. The family caused this problem.

But let us listen to how Muj explains what would have happened to the kid as he called out for anyone needing "Medical", and he sees an animal (white) about to cause a horrible conflagration... but he does not have a gun OVER HIS SHOULDER as he uses the fire extinguisher.

What happens to Kyle, Muj, -- in your world? Just let the boy rapist, wife beater and another perfect darling beat him to death? Let the animal that chased after Kyle kill him? Run away and let animals burn down the town center?

Do you propose that any American of any age should run away and let animals rage and destroy? Is that your proper method of dealing with murdering arsonists?

The difference between Kyle and me is that I would have had the M-14 in my hands. I'd have put ONE round near the prick with the pistol and told him to drop it or I would blow him to hell. Same with his buddies. And I would blow enough of them to hell to have them listen to when I tell them to strip and leave the city bare-assed while I, and all the folks around watch.

Remember: No cops.

Kyle did nothing wrong. You are backing the rioters with that poor opinion.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What happens to Kyle, Muj, -- in your world? Just let the boy rapist, wife beater and another perfect darling beat him to death?

you lack reading comprehension.

do everyone a favor and go back a read what I said slowly.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Oldie, I can understand your position. It is your call, no error.

But I do NOT have that position. If a bunch of assholes are burning and destroying, stealing and attacking people, please take a friggin' guess who would be walking into the freaking mob. Me. Only I would never back up an inch. ALL who came at me would go down.

And I would NOT be "looking for trouble". <-- What bullshit. I would be looking to restore MY AMERICA.

The "trouble" is what is out there looking for you, Oldie. When it finds you, best you rethink.
you lack reading comprehension.
I understand nuance.
"I personally don’t feel sorry for Rittenhouse, he was looking for trouble and he found it IMO."

Deciphered:

1. Stay at home under the bed any time any nasty people do terrible things. Bad mans out there. ooooh.
2. If you go out to try to help people who are being injured, you are looking for trouble.
3. If you have the fucking audacity to put out a flaming dumpster shoved at a gas station, you've just qualified to be beaten to death.
4. If someone in your family hands you a gun to carry because of all the violence, that is just looking for trouble.
5. Do not ever try to stop rioting arsonists, they may have guns, or even a skateboard. Let them destroy and kill (just not you safe under the bed).
6. If you personally don't feel sorry for Rittenhouse, you can get a job easypeasy at CNN. Or MSNBC. Or Shitpants Nadler.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That was a different dynamic in my opinion. They were fighting for freedom from a tyrannical government. Shooting a few criminals is no crime when they’re committing crime, but a similar dynamic would be going after criminal politicians who break their oath’s to the Constitution.
If you don't think those 'protests' were backed and funded by a tyrannical government, you haven't been paying attention sir

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
but the only guy who attacked The Kid and didn’t get shot was the black guy, whose name I don’t know. The prosecution and the press were very effective in keeping his identity hidden throughout the ordeal.
HIs name is Maurice "Reese" Freeland age 39...who allegedly also has a lengthy criminal history. Seems like one could have randomly pointed at people in Kenosha, WI that evening and gotten a career criminal.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
t's becoming interesting to sit , watch and wait to see how much more patience the American patriot movement will have before the elastic snaps.

I personally avoid unnecessary confrontations when I am armed, he walked right into it and (bad) people are dead now. What happened to him was what he was looking for IMO.

If you’re armed, stay out of harms way and don’t go looking for trouble or put yourself in harm’s way, so to speak.
Thus, the cognitive dissonance.

Seems like most want something to happen but are hoping somebody else takes care of it.

Doesn’t leave room for much optimism.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you don't think those 'protests' were backed and funded by a tyrannical government, you haven't been paying attention sir
Valid point.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh they most definitely were covertly funded and organized by the political class and many corporations. That's why there haven't been any since Biden took over.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thus, the cognitive dissonance.

Seems like most want something to happen but are hoping somebody else takes care of it.

Mass is referring to everyday life, for the most part. He’s saying, go about your business, without purposely looking for trouble, speaking from a point of legal liability. As far as people waiting for the other guy to act or take care of business, I think most people just aren’t sure what to do, when to do it, or who exactly to do it to. We’re being attacked from too many different directions.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mass is referring to everyday life, for the most part. He’s saying, go about your business, without purposely looking for trouble, speaking from a point of legal liability. As far as people waiting for the other guy to act or take care of business, I think most people just aren’t sure what to do, when to do it, or who exactly to do it to. We’re being attacked from too many different directions.
I recall reading, awhile back and probably here, that one of the leftists was saying, in reference to all those “right wingers” out there with guns, to not give them (us) anything to aim their weapons at. Do you think this could be part of their strategy?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Most are not small business owners watching their livelihood being destroyed by thugs pretending to be "peaceful protestors". There were two days of riots in Kenosha prior to KR's fateful evening of fire extinguishing and attempting to render medical aid. The police were ordered to stand down and none of the treasonous public servants were willing to lift a finger to help. If America, as a nation, continues on this trajectory there'll be many many more such incidents. Men of courage choose to stand up to tyranny regardless of the risks to themselves. That night could have gone very differently.

David Dorn(RIP)
1637448143796.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oldie, I can understand your position. It is your call, no error.

But I do NOT have that position. If a bunch of assholes are burning and destroying, stealing and attacking people, please take a friggin' guess who would be walking into the freaking mob. Me. Only I would never back up an inch. ALL who came at me would go down.

And I would NOT be "looking for trouble". <-- What bullshit. I would be looking to restore MY AMERICA.

The "trouble" is what is out there looking for you, Oldie. When it finds you, best you rethink.

I understand nuance.
"I personally don’t feel sorry for Rittenhouse, he was looking for trouble and he found it IMO."

Deciphered:

1. Stay at home under the bed any time any nasty people do terrible things. Bad mans out there. ooooh.
2. If you go out to try to help people who are being injured, you are looking for trouble.
3. If you have the fucking audacity to put out a flaming dumpster shoved at a gas station, you've just qualified to be beaten to death.
4. If someone in your family hands you a gun to carry because of all the violence, that is just looking for trouble.
5. If you personally don't feel sorry for Rittenhouse, you can get a job easypeasy at CNN.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. If you want to play hero and go out of your way to fight crime, more power to whoever wants to do that but don’t cry when you have to deal with the aftermath. He was found not guilty, I don’t have a problem with that other than he shouldn’t had been changed in the first place.

my line in the sand is my family and our homes.

don’t paint me as a pedophile supporter for having a different opinion.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly, and this is why conservative America is floundering in the water.

As I have said before, I’ve been listening to conservative pundits everywhere, including here, identify the problems in front us and the path that got us here over, and over, and over again….

Nobody is torching a path forward through the darkness.

Nationally, I wrote Limbaugh not long before he passed. “I get it. What do we, the common flunky, do about it???” Crickets…

I have asked the same thing here, thinking that GIM might be a spark to a larger flame, at least to some degree. Crickets and double-speak. I understand, now, that GIM is basically a safe place for like-minded folk to vent and play keyboard Rambo. That’s fine, people need to vent and chest-pound a bit.

Still waiting and looking for a hammer forget and torch bearer. Doing what little I can at the local and state level in the meantime.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Live by the sword, die by the sword. If you want to play hero and go out of your way to fight crime, more power to whoever wants to do that but don’t cry when you have to deal with the aftermath. He was found not guilty, I don’t have a problem with that.

my line in the sand is my family and our homes.

don’t paint me as a pedophile supporter for having a different opinion.
I will paint you FIRMLY into someone who would not and has not and will not risk anything for the Republic of the USA. Just for your homies.

I can handle that. I am not a hero. But I have done my patriotic duty, and given my country's need, I would be back in the grass immediatel.

You would not protect those you do not know -- or know and do not consider worthy -- only your family. Not your Republic. Your own words.

Hero and volunteer Republic defender are not the same things. One does his duty, the other exceeds the hell out of it.

Your words, my reading comprehension.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

As I have said before, I’ve been listening to conservative pundits everywhere, including here, identify the problems in front us and the path that got us here over, and over, and over again….

Nationally, I wrote Limbaugh not long before he passed. “I get it. What do we, the common flunky, do about it???” Crickets…

I have asked the same thing here, thinking that GIM might be a spark to a larger flame, at least to some degree. Crickets and double-speak. I understand, now, that GIM is basically a safe place for like-minded folk to vent and play keyboard Rambo. That’s fine, people need to vent and chest-pound a bit.

Still waiting and looking for a hammer forget and torch bearer. Doing what little I can at the local and state level in the meantime.
Well agco, nobody is stopping you from coming up with some solid ideas. I’ve been racking my poor brain, but have nothing. I’m serious. I’ve been also praying about it and have nothing, so far. It’s vexing to me that the evil Left has been tearing down so many good things and we can’t seem to sustain a consistent counter-assault, or even an adequate defense. Perhaps they have too many resources and have just been using them way too effectively. What does your brain tell you should be done?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The system may be broken but their crushed minds make the system seem solid by comparison.
They’re indoctrinated morons.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You would not protect those you do not know -- or know and do not consider worthy -- only your family. Not your Republic. Your own words.

yeah my black ass might have been shot by the police if I was walking with a rifle. I doubt if it was me and not Rittenhouse that I would have been able to go home that day after killing some white folks.

so I pick my battles wisely. I’m no coward, but you are of no use in prison or dead.

Last edited:

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well agco, nobody is stopping you from coming up with some solid ideas. I’ve been racking my poor brain, but have nothing. I’m serious. I’ve been also praying about it and have nothing, so far. It’s vexing to me that the evil Left has been tearing down so many good things and we can’t seem to sustain a consistent counter-assault, or even an adequate defense. Perhaps they have too many resources and have just been using them way too effectively. What does your brain tell you should be done?
I think a good start would be for aggregate Conservative America to stand together and proclaim, quite loudly, that we are sick of the bullshit and that we aren’t going to take any more of it. That has to be done a hundred different ways by all of us every day. I honestly don’t think we have that much fight in us. Sadly, the Left does.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think a good start would be for aggregate Conservative America to stand together and proclaim, quite loudly, that we are sick of the bullshit and that we aren’t going to take any more of it. That has to be done a hundred different ways by all of us every day. I honestly don’t think we have that much fight in us. Sadly, the Left does.
You’re certainly right. That is a good start, standing together defiantly in resistance. We have been doing that a bit, lately, especially in regard to the vax mandates and CRT racist bullsh*t in the schools. It needs to become a solid wall of defiance.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
HIs name is Maurice "Reese" Freeland age 39...who allegedly also has a lengthy criminal history. Seems like one could have randomly pointed at people in Kenosha, WI that evening and gotten a career criminal.

Almost like they were paid to be there and cause trouble.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Almost like they were paid to be there and cause trouble.
Maybe one of the conditions for release from institutions last year, “due to Covid,” was to engage in violent social unrest. Maybe paid to do so?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Most good people are intentionally holding back the urge to end certain traitors. To do so, as so eloquently put in other places, is to commit a small form of suicide because there will be no going back from it.

The time for it approaches while we hope for a more peaceful solution.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Maybe one of the conditions for release from institutions last year, “due to Covid,” was to engage in violent social unrest. Maybe paid to do so?
i'm certain some where 'cherry picked' if only for their 'specialty'

bad attitude with an ability to follow orders, a requirement

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Most good people are intentionally holding back the urge to end certain traitors. To do so, as so eloquently put in other places, is to commit a small form of suicide because there will be no going back from it.

The time for it approaches while we hope for a more peaceful solution.
and i'll ask: those above us, those who claim to be on our side, those who lie to our faces, daily, at what point will they step-in and wrest the credit away from any of us who'll choose to step forward, claim ownership to the entire operation, then call a cease-fire and terminate contracts with all the original players?

"We Won" will be the cry from those still sitting in their lazy-boys...while those who weep will be kept off the news

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re certainly right. That is a good start, standing together defiantly in resistance. We have been doing that a bit, lately, especially in regard to the vax mandates and CRT racist bullsh*t in the schools. It needs to become a solid wall of defiance.
Well, the truth, for me and a great number of us out there, is that our personal wall probably isn’t all that solid.

I am employed by a 100+ employer. The OSHA ETS was/is a real sweat for a lot of us, even in MT with the law against vaxx discrimination. My employer stated that they would comply with the OSHA ETS before it was rolled out, and, immediately upon its rollout we were given a timeline including start of full masking and vaxx compliance. They said nothing about providing for the “mask and test” language in the ETS. A lot of us were mulling over “waddawegonnado??” Tough talk is cheap and easy, even at that point.

For me, even though I am relatively young, I could retire but really don’t want to, for several reasons. I really wasn’t sure what I would do if it all came down to making a decision on the razor’s edge.

Enter the 5th Circuit, and now the 6th. A reprieve, at least, and my employer has stated that a vaxx mandate would “be a bridge too far” and that they will provide for the “mask and test” language, should it come to that out of the 6th.

Phew! But see, I have already compromised my position in that I would be willing to take a rapier cut to the cheek instead of face a spear thrust to my core.

I believe there is quite of that type of thing going on in the lives of conservatives everywhere who just want to be left alone. We simply don’t possess the bloodlust and killer instinct that the Left seems to have in spades, and we need a polarizing figure to rally around as we gain confidence from strength in numbers. Very hard to feel that when each day seems to be a walk alone.