• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We simply don’t possess the bloodlust and killer instinct that the Left seems to have in spades,
yes we do

think of someone raping your wife...(how deep you wanna go) you're tied up, forced to watch...(don't make me...) then she's cut to pieces

yes we do, it's all a matter of motivation

because if that doesn't motivate you, you're dead or the wife was a beard...

the words above were solely to make a point connected with the word Rage, or as some might call it: Attitude Adjustment (never bloodlust or killer instinct)

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That little garden gnome isn't going to overturn anything. He's not going to do a damned thing! The kid is bullet proof. All that imp is doing is creating more theater! It's all so tiresome! It's like I'm living my day to day life in a B grade movie.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That little garden gnome isn't going to overturn anything. He's not going to do a damned thing! The kid is bullet proof. All that imp is doing is creating more theater! It's all so tiresome! It's like I'm living in a B grade movie.
with the volume turned up to 11

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yes we do

think of someone raping your wife...(how deep you wanna go) you're tied up, forced to watch...(don't make me...) then she's cut to pieces

yes we do, it's all a matter of motivation

because if that doesn't motivate you, you're dead or the wife was a beard...

the words above were solely to make a point connected with the word Rage, or as some might call it: Attitude Adjustment (never bloodlust or killer instinct)

And we are being raped a myriad of ways every day, with increasing frequency and intensity.

Not feeling the communal rage, Buck.

My .02

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1637452884161.png
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Unadulterared ignorance is on full public display in Oakland. Some batshit cRaZy in there too. Lol

NOTICE HOW ESTOGEN-FILLED that screen shot is ? What few males appear effeminate. - All Defined as White-Guilt Leftists and their panty-waist cucks.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yeah my black ass might have been shot by the police if I was walking with a rifle. I doubt if it was me and not Rittenhouse that I would have been able to go home that day.

so I pick my battles wisely. I’m no coward, but you are of no use in prison or dead.
I don't fault you for being smart!

There comes a time in everyone's life where they make a choice to make something of themselves.

Some choose wisely.

I get the 'black' part of life. It is tough being black in today's America, but I remember as a youth that blacks eschewed education because it was 'white man's education' and therefore not to be learned. They went so far as to spell their names oddly for some reason - I think I know why - to 'fight' the white system. I remember blacks calling other blacks "Oreo" for being 'too educated' thus keeping themselves 'in check'. I see the 'racism of today' as a direct result of such shortsightedness.

Blacks also sport the 'N' word as a badge of honor. Only 'they' get to say it. It's lost on me why they continue rubbing white people's face in the history of slavery - as if that is going to further their cause. It isn't. In fact it's hindering their 'cause'. White folks I know don't ever say the word, BUT THEY SURE KNOW ABOUT IT!

There comes a time when the past is the past and moving on to a better future is more desirable, but I get it, the race hucksters (sharpton, jackson) have made a cottage industry out of it. Whites would love nothing more than having the blacks joining society as we know it. That they haven't is the fly in the ointment. Their reliving the past as a source of pride hasn't 'fixed' a thing. Logic dictates that it's easier to change a system from within, than to fight it from the outside.

That blacks continue beating the victim drum of slavery is a detriment to their being taken seriously. How did Europe move past slavery? Why can't the US move past it? The reason is it's a 'learned behavior' in the US. It's certainly not 'learned' in Africa!

Quit teaching it would be a good solution to ending racism.

Malcom X was correct:
“They put your mind right in a bag, and take it wherever they want.”
“A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself.”
“Without education, you’re not going anywhere in this world.”

These so-called riots are based upon a lie. The lie is fomented by the D party con. That people of all colors fall FOR the con is a testament to the lack of critical thinking skills and an indictment of the education system itself. I think the public fool system has been usurped by design. We all here know there is much to gain by pitting our differences amongst each other. CRT being taught in schools is the ultimate crime.

An independent 'real education' tells us the 'who' is behind it all and the 'why', but it takes a special effort of curiosity to ferret this out.

Unfortunately for Kyle his 'real education' was forced upon him in a matter of minutes by society and circumstances beyond his wildest imagination. I'm sure the little boy in him would love to go back to being an innocent X-Box player in his mother's living room, but that can never be. He never thought he would have to kill anyone, but it soon turned into kill, or be killed by way more experienced adults than he. I'm amazed at the skill and poise with which he handled a deadly situation. You'd want him next to you on the battlefield.

I suspect had they gotten the upper hand and killed Kyle, there would have been no trial. Just a funeral for some dead white kid who got in the way of 'negative' progress. Just like David Dorn. No trial. No news reel. Just a funeral and the fond memories of the living.

Fortunately for Kyle there was ample video evidence to prove he was within his God given right to defend himself and the jury in a circus trial agreed. Would the same thing happen with a black kid? I don't know. I would hope so.

Unfortunately for Kyle, once you lose your ignorance, you can never get it back.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The left is HELLBENT against guns, period. :hunt::hunt::hunt::hunt::hunt:
As long as a population has guns the Left can not take control without suffering losses themselves. AKA - There are More of Us than there are of THEM.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We simply don’t possess the bloodlust and killer instinct that the Left seems to have in spades,
Naw, THE Left's "Usefull Idiots" possess the bloodlust. Unless your hands were tied behind your back and body chained to a bollard a true leftist does not have the ability or moral conviction to pull a trigger.
But more than happy to get his/her "Useful Idiots" to do the job.
Ever notice that Mao, Castro, Stalin, ... never photographed executing an adversary ?

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Click here for the accessible version

A DANGEROUS PRECEDENT? -- Carl F. Worden
Sat, Nov 20, 2021 8:03 am
wolfeyes00 (wolfeyes00@protonmail.com)To:you (Bcc) + 1 more Details
Far-left commentators on the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal are calling it a "Dangerous Precedent". Always pay attention to the semantics a person uses, because it tells you far more than the words spoken. In this case, a citizen was pursued and attacked by a criminal who had raped young children. Rittenhouse didn't know his criminal record, only that this maniac was pursuing him relentlessly, even though he was armed with an AR-15 and thankfully knew how to use it.

So what is that dangerous precedent? That dangerous precedent was a citizen using deadly force against a pursuing criminal rioter, being forced to shoot him, and then having a jury acquit that citizen in a court of law. It is such a dangerous precedent that Gerald Nadler is now calling for the corrupt Department of Justice, under serial liar AG Merrick Garland, to "review" the case and perhaps charge Rittenhouse under federal civil rights law to give these horribly evil people another chance at convicting Rittenhouse of something.

What these evil, Satanic people are really telling us that resistance is futile, and that any effort to forcibly resist such evil, even when your life is threatened, cannot be tolerated. All that, and still no charges are being levied against the rioters who have been burning and looting our cities all over America. So far, we've been playing defense against this ever-growing evil, and it is not working, okay? When you play not to lose, you will lose every time! Just look at how unsuccessful the old, "Prevent Defense", worked for the football teams that employed it. Almost every football game I watched, where a team tried that tactic, resulted in a score for the other team. You cannot play not to lose, and yet that is exactly what all decent Americans are doing right now. They are hoping nobody comes after them next, while watching others being victimized. Well people, we are all Kyle Rittenhouse!

We cannot trust our District Attorneys, we cannot trust our Police, we cannot trust most judges, we cannot trust the FBI, we cannot trust our own military and we cannot trust most of our elected officials. Rittenhouse was lucky to have the judge that presided over his case, and he's incredibly lucky that the jury hearing his case stuck to their principles -- even though they put that poor kid through a hellish three days of deliberations unnecessarily. Did you see how Rittenhouse literally crumbled from the stress of hearing that verdict? How can we as Americans stand by and let this happen to an innocent 17 year-old kid? Frankly, I am thoroughly disgusted with most Americans, and that includes those so-called Conservatives who know they should organize and act, but won't out of fear. Well, as Alexander Solzhenitsyn tried to warn us, you will all eventually burn in the camps with the knowledge that you could have done something and didn't.

If you think attending another Trump rally, or staging a peaceful protest is going to change anything, you are simply delusional. In fact, these evil people are counting on you expressing yourselves, because if you're still exercising your right to speak freely under the First Amendment, it means you aren't acting on the Second Amendment. They love the fact you are fearful and they have nothing but pure contempt for you and anything you have to say.

Our Founding Fathers and Framers of our Constitution included the Second Amendment for this very day. They knew all too well about Human Nature and the desire of some individuals to take power by any means and abuse that power. I don't know about you, but I've never had the desire to have power over other people, but these vile and Satanic individuals in our nation do, and they will do anything, including stealing an election, to achieve and maintain that power. There is no reasoning with these people. You cannot peacefully negotiate with people like this.

Just watch and see, because everything you are seeing right now is going to get progressively worse if we don't act before it is too late.

Carl F. Worden

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I rest my case

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 5.30.23 PM.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's the result of having taught what to think instead of how to think.
It is more than that. Kids are not being taught the true history of our country. They are not being taught civics. They don't understand how government works. They don't understand the laws by which they are governed. They don't value the sacrifices made by generations before in order to make this country the most important and powerful country in the world.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Naw, THE Left's "Usefull Idiots" possess the bloodlust. Unless your hands were tied behind your back and body chained to a bollard a true leftist does not have the ability or moral conviction to pull a trigger.
But more than happy to get his/her "Useful Idiots" to do the job.
Ever notice that Mao, Castro, Stalin, ... never photographed executing an adversary ?
As I have said before, if you are going to successfully execute work- be it in politics, industry, battle, or intrigue- you need the full monte: managerial leadership, grunt leadership, grunts, and wannabes, and they all have to be committed to the cause.

One of the great mistakes of conservatives is the chronic underestimation of the enemy and overestimation of ourselves.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” -Sun Tzu

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't fault you for being smart!

There comes a time in everyone's life where they make a choice to make something of themselves.

Some choose wisely.

I get the 'black' part of life. It is tough being black in today's America, but I remember as a youth that blacks eschewed education because it was 'white man's education' and therefore not to be learned. They went so far as to spell their names oddly for some reason - I think I know why - to 'fight' the white system. I remember blacks calling other blacks "Oreo" for being 'too educated' thus keeping themselves 'in check'. I see the 'racism of today' as a direct result of such shortsightedness.

Blacks also sport the 'N' word as a badge of honor. Only 'they' get to say it. It's lost on me why they continue rubbing white people's face in the history of slavery - as if that is going to further their cause. It isn't. In fact it's hindering their 'cause'. White folks I know don't ever say the word, BUT THEY SURE KNOW ABOUT IT!

There comes a time when the past is the past and moving on to a better future is more desirable, but I get it, the race hucksters (sharpton, jackson) have made a cottage industry out of it. Whites would love nothing more than having the blacks joining society as we know it. That they haven't is the fly in the ointment. Their reliving the past as a source of pride hasn't 'fixed' a thing. Logic dictates that it's easier to change a system from within, than to fight it from the outside.

That blacks continue beating the victim drum of slavery is a detriment to their being taken seriously. How did Europe move past slavery? Why can't the US move past it? The reason is it's a 'learned behavior' in the US. It's certainly not 'learned' in Africa!

Quit teaching it would be a good solution to ending racism.

Malcom X was correct:
“They put your mind right in a bag, and take it wherever they want.”
“A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself.”
“Without education, you’re not going anywhere in this world.”

These so-called riots are based upon a lie. The lie is fomented by the D party con. That people of all colors fall FOR the con is a testament to the lack of critical thinking skills and an indictment of the education system itself. I think the public fool system has been usurped by design. We all here know there is much to gain by pitting our differences amongst each other. CRT being taught in schools is the ultimate crime.

An independent 'real education' tells us the 'who' is behind it all and the 'why', but it takes a special effort of curiosity to ferret this out.

Unfortunately for Kyle his 'real education' was forced upon him in a matter of minutes by society and circumstances beyond his wildest imagination. I'm sure the little boy in him would love to go back to being an innocent X-Box player in his mother's living room, but that can never be. He never thought he would have to kill anyone, but it soon turned into kill, or be killed by way more experienced adults than he. I'm amazed at the skill and poise with which he handled a deadly situation. You'd want him next to you on the battlefield.

I suspect had they gotten the upper hand and killed Kyle, there would have been no trial. Just a funeral for some dead white kid who got in the way of 'negative' progress. Just like David Dorn. No trial. No news reel. Just a funeral and the fond memories of the living.

Fortunately for Kyle there was ample video evidence to prove he was within his God given right to defend himself and the jury in a circus trial agreed. Would the same thing happen with a black kid? I don't know. I would hope so.

Unfortunately for Kyle, once you lose your ignorance, you can never get it back.

Really well said

He’ll just have to comfort himself with his future 9 figure settlement from the various MSM clowns

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and there are people who are saying he got away with it because he was white… the people who he killed were also white so wtf does race have to do with anything?
Technically speaking, in this whole episode the only one who got away with anything was the supposedly unidentified black guy they called "jump kick man".

Kicked Kyle in the head and got away with it.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
And we are being raped a myriad of ways every day, with increasing frequency and intensity.

Not feeling the communal rage, Buck.

My .02
I have faith in knowing more people are being made aware forcefully through the media's blatant lying that there is bad juju going on from our representatives.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don’t know if you’ve heard of Massad Ayoob. He’s a very prominent gun expert and armed citizen advocate. He says just what you’re saying, basically. If you’re armed, stay out of harms way and don’t go looking for trouble or put yourself in harm’s way, so to speak. It’s the only thing I will agree on the Kid did wrong. He should have stayed home.
Put the blame where it belongs.
Mayor, governor, police, sheriff. They tolerated & encouraged it. It was their job to stop it in it's tracks.

The dead dudes & one armed bandit went there looking for trouble. They found it. If not Kyle it could have been ANYONE that was on the side of the law. This let me start dumpster fires & destroy everything including people's lives & businesses is total BS. I want to see the follow up stories on how many can't afford to rebuild. How no one goes there so no customers. I want to see what they are NOT showing us.

You’re certainly right. That is a good start, standing together defiantly in resistance. We have been doing that a bit, lately, especially in regard to the vax mandates and CRT racist bullsh*t in the schools. It needs to become a solid wall of defiance.
What you just said is WWG1WGA.

Almost like they were paid to be there and cause trouble.
Don't that open the door to take down soros? If we only had a doj.........

That stinks! See what I did there? :winks2: :rotf:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Exactly, and this is why conservative America is floundering in the water.

As I have said before, I’ve been listening to conservative pundits everywhere, including here, identify the problems in front us and the path that got us here over, and over, and over again….

Nobody is torching a path forward through the darkness.

Nationally, I wrote Limbaugh not long before he passed. “I get it. What do we, the common flunky, do about it???” Crickets…

I have asked the same thing here, thinking that GIM might be a spark to a larger flame, at least to some degree. Crickets and double-speak. I understand, now, that GIM is basically a safe place for like-minded folk to vent and play keyboard Rambo. That’s fine, people need to vent and chest-pound a bit.

Still waiting and looking for a hammer forget and torch bearer. Doing what little I can at the local and state level in the meantime.
Hang on...you're saying the exhaustive extent to which you went to change the state of our failing Nation was that you wrote to Rush Limbaugh?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hang on...you're saying the exhaustive extent to which you went to change the state of our failing Nation was that you wrote to Rush Limbaugh?

of my........... :oops:

I like merle haggard for sanity. Give it a go, you wont be disappointed.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
my line in the sand is my family and our homes.
Agree, I will refrain from starting anything outside of my property and house. I will sure do my best to stop aggression when it comes to or for me.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
When and to what degree to involve ones self in unlawful "goings-on" beyond one's personal property is subjective and an entirely personal decision.
To judge someone else based upon what we ourselves might do, is the wrong way of looking at it. Imo, the correct way to see it is, what does the law allow in that situation?

In his case, everything he did was permissible by law, and isn't that all that should matter?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Almost like they were paid to be there and cause trouble.

Whether paid or not, the miscreants swarmed the streets like moths to the flame.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When and to what degree to involve ones self in unlawful "goings-on" beyond one's personal property is subjective and an entirely personal decision.
To judge someone else based upon what we ourselves might do, is the wrong way of looking at it. Imo, the correct way to see it is, what does the law allow in that situation?

In his case, everything he did was permissible by law, and isn't that all that should matter?
I think God’s law matters, too. I would try to think, are my actions conforming to God’s will. CNN’s will or the democRat party’s will don’t enter into the equation and I don’t care if Big Brother is watching, but I do care that God is watching. I think God was guiding that kid’s actions and reactions that night. I cannot, for the life of me, imagine any other reason that he had that rifle and only ended up using it on the criminal men, all three whom were ten to twenty years older than him, that attacked him or were attempting to attack him. How does any person, let alone a kid, show that much restraint and discernment, that much cool under immense pressure? He’s like an Audie Murphy.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I believe there is quite of that type of thing going on in the lives of conservatives everywhere who just want to be left alone. We simply don’t possess the bloodlust and killer instinct that the Left seems to have in spades, and we need a polarizing figure to rally around as we gain confidence from strength in numbers. Very hard to feel that when each day seems to be a walk alone.

I do appreciate your points, and many here also see the same frustrations,

Yet, there are some things we all need to consider at play here,
-conservatives do understand that there are serious efforts to divide us, and keep it that way, knowing that a united populace is dangerous to them
-there are external parties that have many many reasons to watch the USA come apart at the seams from internal strife, our little fiat enforcement regime has certainly made some enemies
-the conservative is more independent and less communal, and in that, they will fight like a wolverine when it is time, but until then, they do prefer to mind their own business
-and lastly conservatives understand that once you cross that line, there is no going back. That presents a unknown that none can predict and allow for

The only effective way for something to be done that will endure, is in large enough participation that the result is quite clear, and most importantly accepted.

As other than that, doing a rambo thing, or a lone wolf thing may win some tiny battles, but it sure isn't going to put a dent in the communist machine. It just shows them where their weak points are.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Live by the sword, die by the sword. If you want to play hero and go out of your way to fight crime, more power to whoever wants to do that but don’t cry when you have to deal with the aftermath. He was found not guilty, I don’t have a problem with that other than he shouldn’t had been changed in the first place.

my line in the sand is my family and our homes.

don’t paint me as a pedophile supporter for having a different opinion.
Muj -- I HAVE "lived by the sword". <-- When it was necessary. You are comfortable as you read this because men volunteered to put their asses on the line so that you, your family, and your home stayed safe. You need not "live and die by the sword". I haven't.

That you would -- no -- will not support others at risk if there is any risk for you -- well, that is the way it is. That is your choice. No prob.

It does not "paint you as a pedophile supporter" any more than I have "played hero". <-- Pay close attention here with an open mind:

*IF* my voluntary service to my country (you are in it) is defined derogated by you as "playing hero", then maybe you'd better re-look at the definition (in your equally derogating terms) of your freely-stated lack of ability/desire/duty/interest to stop violent pedophiles and murdering arsonists in your streets.

Because if the war comes to my streets/area, This toy sojer will go out -- armed -- and "play hero." Count on it. Rely on it.

You can stay home without shame, but do not derogate those who lay it out there to protect you and yours -- for that is what you are doing.

I truly hope you can see this and agree. Kyle is a sojer. Age doesn't matter. He behaved as a true American Patriot: Going into harm's way to help desperate people.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Muj -- I HAVE "lived by the sword". <-- When it was necessary. You are comfortable as you read this because men volunteered to put their asses on the line so that you, your family, and your home stayed safe. You need not "live and die by the sword". I haven't.

That you would -- no -- will not support others at risk if there is any risk for you -- well, that is the way it is. That is your choice. No prob.

It does not "paint you as a pedophile supporter" any more than I have "played hero". <-- Pay close attention here with an open mind:

*IF* my voluntary service to my country (you are in it) is defined derogated by you as "playing hero", then maybe you'd better re-look at the definition (in your equally derogating terms) of your freely-stated lack of ability/desire/duty/interest to stop violent pedophiles and murdering arsonists in your streets.

So the toy hero asks: Pedo support much?

Idk wtf you’re talking about. Rittenhouse wasn’t in the army and neither am I.

If you lived by the sword Walt, good for you buddy. But didn’t you fight Vietnamese rice farmers? What did that have to do with America?

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Idk wtf you’re talking about. Rittenhouse wasn’t in the army and neither am I.

If you lived by the sword Walt, good for you buddy. But didn’t you fight Vietnamese rice farmers? What did that have to do with America?
I gotta make a point in reference to American soldiers fighting “Vietnamese rice farmers.” Weren’t most American soldiers Kansas corn farmers and inner city ghetto kids?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta make a point in reference to American soldiers fighting “Vietnamese rice farmers.” Weren’t most American soldiers Kansas corn farmers and inner city ghetto kids?

yep. And they didn’t need to kill each other. But Walt wants to paint himself as saving the world, making it peaceful for me to sleep at night.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Idk wtf you’re talking about. Rittenhouse wasn’t in the army.

You are insulting the servicemen and women of America. <-- You want to pick on me fine. KNOCK OFF THE BROAD BRUSH!

How exalted a position you grant yourself. You will decide whether an armed conflict had all the best reasons for coming about, and any who are in it are fools.

Rittenhouse WAS in the army. Were the guys at Lexington in the army? No? Well fuck them, too, eh?

Were the civilians (ex-GI's) who -- just after WWII was over, took over the crooked local gummint -- in the army? No? Well...

Apparently, you really do not know what I am talking about. "Idk wtf you’re talking about"

I am talking about selfless service to others -- a concept foreign to you based on what you have posted. Apparently, a concept so far out of your ken that not only will you never risk your precious hide for a helpless stranger, but you will derogate, minimalize and laugh at anyone who does.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Walt, put on a cape and call yourself Superman, more power to ya.

ill protect my family.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am ashamed of your answer. I had you on a much higher intellectual plane. You refuse (from shame?) to address the post directly about yours.