• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rittenhouse WAS in the army. Were the guys at Lexington in the army? No? Well fuck them, too, eh?

I never said fuck Rittenhouse. I said if you want to play hero, then deal with the consequences. You got in your feelings over that.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I never said fuck Rittenhouse. I said if you want to play hero, then deal with the consequences. You got in your feelings over that.
Try again. Address the points or run away.

Here it is again:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, you really do not know what I am talking about. "Idk wtf you’re talking about"

I am talking about selfless service to others -- a concept foreign to you based on what you have posted. Apparently, a concept so far out of your ken that not only will you never risk your precious hide for a helpless stranger, but you will derogate, minimalize and laugh at anyone who does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Play hero?" <-- Still? In spite of what I wrote? OK: You are a "pedophile supporter". <-- See how ridiculous BOTH statements are?

Which statement/derogation has been used repeatedly? By whom?

Now read the bracketed again. You just -- once AGAIN -- derogated, mocked those (like Kyle or Unca) who would -- who HAVE -- risked it to help others.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you and Rittenhouse can go fight crime like Batman and Robin, and then when you get arrested say that you’re in the army just like Paul revere. I just don’t want to see you cry about it.

I’m not going to take that chance lol.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Still using mockery to justify the shame it is apparent that you feel for your lack of humanity.

Maybe Unca and Kyle will fight crime like Batman and Robin... Jeez, little child, really? Read the last part about derogation and minimalization. Then re-read your lame repeat.

Can you post ONE time without hiding? Does this really disturb you that much if you use two seconds of introspection?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, you really do not know what I am talking about. "Idk wtf you’re talking about"

I am talking about selfless service to others -- a concept foreign to you based on what you have posted. Apparently, a concept so far out of your ken that not only will you never risk your precious hide for a helpless stranger, but you will derogate, minimalize and laugh at anyone who does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repeatedly. With eyes shut, hands over ears, and mouthing duckbilled platitudes -- and never addressing the point.

That is cowardice. Prima facie.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am talking about selfless service to others --
Selfless service to Zionism doesn't make anyone a hero to America. It doesn't even make them heroes to Zionists, just suckers. I don't doubt that the teenage soldiers have the best intentions when they join, and that is the only honor in it....the willingness to fight for their country and freedom, as they're told. But a fighting man still has to be a thinking man and see that his missions don't serve those stated intentions one bit.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
2/3rds of them are currently appealing their sentence to the highest court
That wuz dang clever. The math is off, but that don't make.

I wonder if there will be any recourse (penalty/reckoning) to the GoFundMe block put on Kyle.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
my math was based on 3 rounds fired, 2 decedents. However the matter before the law was 4 attackers.

Skateboard boy died. High kicker escaped..........for now.

3GgVDSC.png

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is the judge going to move against the crooked prosecutor?
If not, the side of Kyle has (only) won a very minor skirmish, at relatively great cost.
OK, if Kyle wins big $ from CNN, I may retract....
That fat goof, Jerry Nadler has or is going to ask the DOJ to look into KR’s case, as his not guilty verdict “sets a bad precedent.” A bad precedent for what? Defending yourself from an attack from multiple criminals!? F*ck Jerry Nadler! F*ck the criminal DOJ!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
my math was based on 3 rounds fired, 2 decedents. However the matter before the law was 4 attackers.

Skateboard boy died. High kicker escaped..........for now.

View attachment 233409
Your math is right. I should stick to words. ;) I was thinking 3 guys got offed.

That picture above was SO misrepresented by Saint Walter Cronkite. What was never mentioned was the the evil little bastard murdered the wife and children of the mayor...

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Your math is right. I should stick to words. ;) I was thinking 3 guys got offed.

That picture above was SO misrepresented by Saint Walter Cronkite. What was never mentioned was the the evil little bastard murdered the wife and children of the mayor...
Another murdering godless commie. He had it coming. Shot right in the bean, like a rabid dog, in the street.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Another murdering godless commie. He had it coming. Shot right in the bean, like a rabid dog, in the street.
I have seen the video. When the murderer hit the ground, a fountain of blood about an inch thick spurted straight up about eight inches for full second. Looked like Old Faithful.

Tore mah hortstrangs, it did.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

That picture was SO misrepresented by Saint Walter Cronkite. What was never mentioned was the the evil little bastard murdered the wife and children of the mayor...
you have no idea how much I detested Cronkite. I believe he was one of the major spies for Russia i the 50's-90's

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cronkite puts hand over lens of guy filming a scene of a VC torture-massacre of all the women and children of a ville:

"That's not what we want to show."

Cronkite was ALWAYS touted as "The most trusted man in television." <-- Remember?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you have no idea how much I detested Cronkite. I believe he was one of the major spies for Russia i the 50's-90's

now i'm sick to my stomach again...these people will lie about their lies

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cronkite puts hand over lens of guy filming a scene of a VC torture-massacre of all the women and children of a ville:

"That's not what we want to show."

Cronkite was ALWAYS touted as "The most trusted man in television." <-- Remember?
I remember. He reminded me of Captain Kangaroo. Only when I became old enough to realize what he was and what he was a part of. I was just a kid those days and had a very different understanding of things back then than I do today (obviously)

I good news is they can never fool me again.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think God’s law matters, too. I would try to think, are my actions conforming to God’s will. CNN’s will or the democRat party’s will don’t enter into the equation and I don’t care if Big Brother is watching, but I do care that God is watching. I think God was guiding that kid’s actions and reactions that night. I cannot, for the life of me, imagine any other reason that he had that rifle and only ended up using it on the criminal men, all three whom were ten to twenty years older than him, that attacked him or were attempting to attack him. How does any person, let alone a kid, show that much restraint and discernment, that much cool under immense pressure? He’s like an Audie Murphy.

You only score points on offense. Communists are playing offense 24/7/365 on many levels from lots of directions. Rino communists are only playing defense for show........ until they are removed.

Tell me the difference between Rush, Trey Goudy, Hannity, Livin, Jim Jordan etc......? What did they accomplish with all their pontificating?

The second amendment makes all able bodied defenders of the country. Is someone that supported the civil war with food, aid of any kind or shelter anything less than playing a part in the conflict.

I think many here need to try to think about all the "bad guys" we have been brainwashed about from around the world. Are they not simply freedom fighters for their own countries. Is that what we will become if / when it comes to that?

Did Kyle take a stand against the destruction of his country and his future? Seems like a hard working honest young man that tried to make his community better by cleaning & medical etc.......... Was he being a freedom fighter? My question is why was he not surounded by thousands of able bodied armed Americans that stand up & refuse to tolerate portland, chicago, san fran, detroit etc....... Do they approve of the white blm destruction & nazi antifa? By not standing with those that defend the country we are standing against the country & deserve what we get. Why are these ag's, mayors etc...... not removed by any means necessary? At this point you KNOW you are not going to "vote them out"...... What happens when 10,000 show up and surround their homes & burn them to the ground & if they come out eliminate the problem with a rope & go simply home. What would a cop do? Ever heard of those instant mobs?

Ever notice how any subject is always 49/51 split to close to call. Just think how many counties are red. No way.

So many of our problems are due to things we were warned about. Overspending, fiat money, not counting the votes, tolerance, open borders, getting involved in things that are none of our business and that is where it has lead us to this point.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
NOTICE HOW ESTOGEN-FILLED that screen shot is ? What few males appear effeminate. - All Defined as White-Guilt Leftists and their panty-waist cucks.
There's a reason women have been controlled and forbidden to even speak in countless civilizations throughout history. It's become pretty easy to see why when we look at today's society and political landscape. It won't end well in this society either. As evil as many men are, many woman CAN BE far worse!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is the judge going to move against the crooked prosecutor?
If not, the side of Kyle has (only) won a very minor skirmish, at relatively great cost.
OK, if Kyle wins big $ from CNN, I may retract....
Somebody here mentioned that this entire trial was a sham, a show to placate the conservatives and throw them a bone for the purpose of 'assuring' us that the justice system still works.

We who are no longer fooled know better. The kid got off because he should have never been charged in the first place but; that doesn't mean anything is going to get any better.

Have you ever witnessed a real trial with this much tomfoolery from the prosecutors before? It was like watching a SNL skit play out. Take my opinions with a grain of salt but I'm not getting fooled again. Yes, this was a win but it was a win which we were 'allowed' to have. Nothing more than more theater from the DS

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637503753909.png

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
... Yes, this was a win but it was a win which we were 'allowed' to have
...For some reason that I can’t figure out, for now.
I posted earlier in this thread, I think, that that fat goof, Nadler is attempting to get the DOJ involved in the KR self defense situation, because it “sets a bad precedent,” to allow white people to defend themselves, I suppose.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

@Unca Walt do you think he is telling the jury that he iS jUsT lIKe pAuL rEvEre?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A terrifying-to-you bracketed re-re-quote in response to yet another non-response derogation, minimalization, and eliding.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
As evil as many men are, many woman CAN BE far worse!
im going to defend women here, just a bit...

they've got a natural ability to use their words as lances and swords

they don't have the muscles so they have the ability to speak out...and it's effective in many cases'

although it works against them, their natural ability is oftentimes effective

now, take a man who uses that posture to get what they want, literally we'll have a man acting like a woman, but often we won't notice because we're arguing with a man

that's cowardly to use their offensive measures against another man

watch for it, it happens all the time, the politicians and activists have literally 'stolen' the characteristics of a female and it will sometimes create that environment that is confusing to the other man who's actually acting like a man...

i've noticed this for a few years, it's as if it's being taught to them in college...and the women don't have much of a clue either, but perhaps that's why there are so many college aged men who want to be a woman

idk but i'm still working on the kinks of this observation

p.s.
a punch in the face often takes that tactic off the table

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...For some reason that I can’t figure out, for now.
I posted earlier in this thread, I think, that that fat goof, Nadler is attempting to get the DOJ involved in the KR self defense situation, because it “sets a bad precedent,” to allow white people to defend themselves, I suppose.
Nadler needs a pill; .50 caliber

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
im going to defend women here, just a bit...

they've got a natural ability to use their words as lances and swords

they don't have the muscles so they have the ability to speak out...and it's effective in many cases'

although it works against them, their natural ability is oftentimes effective

now, take a man who uses that posture to get what they want, literally we'll have a man acting like a woman, but often we won't notice because we're arguing with a man

that's cowardly to use their offensive measures against another man

watch for it, it happens all the time, the politicians and activists have literally 'stolen' the characteristics of a female and it will sometimes create that environment that is confusing to the other man who's actually acting like a man...

i've noticed this for a few years, it's as if it's being taught to them in college...and the women don't have much of a clue either, but perhaps that's why there are so many college aged men who want to be a woman

idk but i'm still working on the kinks of this observation

p.s.
a punch in the face often takes that tactic off the table
My comments are only based on historical trends throughout history. :secret:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My comments are only based on historical trends throughout history. :secret:
...i know that...

most of what i type, i type for myself

there's no better way to clarify one's thoughts than to put them into words, here

where they're going to be clarified, even further, rather quickly in most cases

You Guys / Gals are Great!

:2 thumbs up:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
“I get it. What do we, the common flunky, do about it???” Crickets…
It's real simple. STOP COMPLYING.

No mandates, no taxes, no consent...none. Eventually the scumbag overlords will send their brown shirt muppet enforcement arm after you for non-compliance. Then you can either choose to be kidnapped, injected, or killed, but at least you'll have stopped feeding the machinery that's enslaving humanity.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It's real simple. STOP COMPLYING.

No mandates, no taxes, no consent...none. Eventually the scumbag overlords will send their brown shirt muppet enforcement arm after you for non-compliance. Then you can either choose to be kidnapped, injected, or killed, but at least you'll have stopped feeding the machinery that's enslaving humanity.
The last thing they will do is "send their brown shirt muppet enforcement arm after you"
First they will take your job, house, car, business, licenses legally.
Also, they don't need to send armed men, at first...at least.
They need to put in the unconscious mind of the +50% that they control that you are putting them at risk.
Just go to the mandatory safe evacuation center (they will say). They will not call it a FiieMA keamp.
For the few that don't give in, they send in the men with gons.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I doubt that they did on purpose, but, Kyle may have given the people a false hope.
That could serve a certain purpose...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This Kenosha episode is a microcosm of the whole world.

There are bad people who will take advantage of the weak people and there are bad countries that will take advantage of the weak countries.

It would be paradise if we could all live in peace, but that never seems to be the reality.

Have you ever noticed that we always have to have an enemy? Lately it's been Russia Russia Russia!

Viet Nam was unnecessary. Many of the wars are unnecessary.

It's the PTB that foment the conflicts. They like putting a scorpion and a tarantula in a jar and shaking it to see if they'll fight.

Sometimes the jar has to be broken.