• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's real simple. STOP COMPLYING.

No mandates, no taxes, no consent...none. Eventually the scumbag overlords will send their brown shirt muppet enforcement arm after you for non-compliance. Then you can either choose to be kidnapped, injected, or killed, but at least you'll have stopped feeding the machinery that's enslaving humanity.
Not complying is a strategy that works well when many do it and does not work well when few do it.
My suggestion is to point scrutiny directly at those who are behind all this, point out what they have in common and where they're going with it. Do this with the intention of increasing the numbers of those who will not comply.
There is much cleverness behind the stupidity and there is sound strategy behind the fake stated intentions. If we continue to blame stupidity, the "system", the "deep state" and other non-entities, we will continue to lose this battle and the end result will reveal the original intention.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
sandmann-rittenhouse.jpg

Joint.jpg

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Tell me the difference between Rush, Trey Goudy, Hannity, Livin, Jim Jordan etc......? What did they accomplish with all their pontificating?
I'll answer that for myself and Rush. Over the years there were a lot of times I was getting sucked in by the leftist/MSM narrative, and Rush's ability to see through it and clearly communicate the reality brought me back to the reality.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.12.23 PM.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Not complying is a strategy that works well when many do it and does not work well when few do it.
My suggestion is to point scrutiny directly at those who are behind all this, point out what they have in common and where they're going with it. Do this with the intention of increasing the numbers of those who will not comply.
There is much cleverness behind the stupidity and there is sound strategy behind the fake stated intentions. If we continue to blame stupidity, the "system", the "deep state" and other non-entities, we will continue to lose this battle and the end result will reveal the original intention.
I agree. There's definitely risk in non-compliance, ...and there must be a point beyond which one will not be pushed. For me it's being kidnapped(legally or otherwise), being forced to undergo a medical procedure(legally or otherwise), and/or submitting to being legally robbed by so called "public servants" that do not represent me and/or were not elected by my countrymen.

I try to point scrutiny directly at whoever is responsible for all this...it's just very difficult to determine who that is. Clearly former vice president poopy-pants isn't in charge of anything...including his own bowels. Heels up Harris? ...she's a stupid muppet. Obarry? Perhaps, but there's not a chance he's at the top of the totem pole.

At any rate non-compliance and criticizing our treasonous "public servants" are not mutually exclusive strategies.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
...There's definitely risk in non-compliance, ...

As I learned when Bush the Lesser and Bathhouse Barry were POTUS.

Now that we have Joe's Commie handlers running the show, we are being repeatedly shown:

IRS, DOJ, FBI, FDA, and even DOT have been fully politicized and weaponized.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah well, fuck the out of control federal regime and their not Constitutional alphabet agency traitors.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I try to point scrutiny directly at whoever is responsible for all this...it's just very difficult to determine who that is.
If you want to know who rules over you, just ask who you cannot criticize.
Who controls the mass media and the Federal Reserve?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you mean self-titled assholes?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think God sent an angel to help and protect Kyle. After watching that video I doubt it many military could have done much better. Even with bicep boy being alive to testify was genius. If you believe in karma maybe Kyle saves a future targets from these three assholes.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I get the anti-zionist arguments, but it doesn't seem likely to help much. The fed needs to be torn down brick by brick, not ridiculed, audited, or otherwise investigated. The CONgressional traitors that enabled the federal reserve takeover are more responsible than any other so called "public servants" than any other at the federal level and there's not much to be done there either.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I get the anti-zionist arguments, but it doesn't seem likely to help much. The fed needs to be torn down brick by brick, not ridiculed, audited, or otherwise investigated. The CONgressional traitors that enabled the federal reserve takeover are more responsible than any other so called "public servants" than any other at the federal level and there's not much to be done there either.
Who do you think owns the Fed??

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Good post.
But explain that to the Ukrainians, who did not fully cooperate with J Stalin.
And many other examples. that I could mention...

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I think God sent an angel to help and protect Kyle. After watching that video I doubt it many military could have done much better. Even with bicep boy being alive to testify was genius. If you believe in karma maybe Kyle saves a future targets from these three assholes.
Good post.
A human usually cannot know the future, for certain, but, from our low level here on earth, it seems likely that they would have harmed someone...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you think owns the Fed??
I don't know...further I don't know why it matters. Our elected officials are the ones that sold us out to private banking interests and continue to do so year in and year out. Gold and silver are money...not debt dollars. Assuming every alleged descendant of Shem were kicked out of the US tomorrow morning, do you think it'd change anything of import? Seems like just one more distraction.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know...further I don't know why it matters. Our elected officials are the ones that sold us out to private banking interests and continue to do so year in and year out.
Those who control the mass media and the electronic voting machines decide who gets in Congress. Elected officials are the branches, not the roots.

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.
Henry David Thoreau

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I think God sent an angel to help and protect Kyle.
AND why did that same God not send an angle to save all the boys that got B^^ F^^^^D by one of the deceased ? :don't    know2: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
AND why did that same God not send an angle to save all the boys that got B^^ F^^^^D by one of the deceased ? :don't    know2: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:
Maybe they grow up & become investigators saving thousands of kids from the same fate they had to endure.

But I agree evil needs to be eliminated.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
God has a plan. For the most part, He allows human beings to go about their lives with minimal intervention, allowing people their free will to go about life. He will and does tweak things, sometimes, but He is very selective in His interventions and doesn’t go in and “fix” or prevent everything. Even if you are one of His own and are a strong believer, life will happen to you. Evil will touch your life, guaranteed, but sometimes things happen to prevent or assure a particular outcome that go beyond rational explanation. He will insert His hand into everyday material reality and the outcome defies the idea of it being coincidence.
Evil things happen to the innocent. That is hard to swallow and just accept, but as UT suggested, often the chance is opened for enormous good to happen at a later time. Sometimes not. But, Christians have a saying, “What Satan meant for evil, God will use for good.” And He often does. I can assure you that is true, from personal experience. One more idea. Sometimes, God will allow evil to touch your life, because He is just trying to get your attention, hoping you will wake up, so to speak and smell the coffee, ask some questions and engage with Him. Not everything is pure chance.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's laughable. Dershowitz will do nothing of the sort.
I strongly agree with you on that. Dershowitz is pro-forced vaccination. Dershowitz was also a close friend of Jeffery Epstein. He should never be trusted. Never.

Just so there is no doubt that Dershowitz is a sack of sh*t. Here's the proof.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Those who control the mass media and the electronic voting machines decide who gets in Congress. Elected officials are the branches, not the roots.

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.
Henry David Thoreau
Yes, we know all that. Zuck the Fuck allegedly funded voting machines in the state of MI. I'm all for a public hanging of the faceplant loser. It doesn't change the fact that the 7 of 9 supreme assholes won't even hear cases revolving around the blatantly stolen election. At this point, the only answer seems to be dividing the nation in two and/or marching on DeeCee. Still don't see how complaining about a group of people's(admittedly fucked up) religious views online fixes anything.

Clearly if Amerikans begin whining about Jews or even Zionists(rightly or wrongly), the leftoids will claim their religion is a race...as they always do. The result will just be more bs propaganda about alleged "white nationalist" hate mongering and further division. There simply aren't nearly enough people that understand the root of the problem and instead gobble up the race baiting propaganda. The vast majority of Amerikans, still wrongly believe the US federal regime is ruled over by 546 traitors in the legislature, executive, and judicial branches.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Would you settle for Douche-o-witz?

View attachment 233584
Douchowitz is a pretty smart guy, but to actually trust him? I don’t know. Any body who says you don’t have a Constitutional right to reject a government mandated injection has questionable judgement, in my opinion.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Not sure why the kid wouldn’t use Todd McMurtry

After Sandman fired Lin Wood for his sometimes bizarre Twitter behavior McMurty got him millions

The roadmap has been established and the MSM (Pretorian guard) needs to be sued into non existence. One civil suit ass kicking at a time

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes, we know all that. Zuck the Fuck allegedly funded voting machines in the state of MI. I'm all for a public hanging of the faceplant loser. It doesn't change the fact that the 7 of 9 supreme assholes won't even hear cases revolving around the blatantly stolen election. At this point, the only answer seems to be dividing the nation in two and/or marching on DeeCee. Still don't see how complaining about a group of people's(admittedly fucked up) religious views online fixes anything.

Clearly if Amerikans begin whining about Jews or even Zionists(rightly or wrongly), the leftoids will claim their religion is a race...as they always do. The result will just be more bs propaganda about alleged "white nationalist" hate mongering and further division. There simply aren't nearly enough people that understand the root of the problem and instead gobble up the race baiting propaganda. The vast majority of Amerikans, still wrongly believe the US federal regime is ruled over by 546 traitors in the legislature, executive, and judicial branches.
There is no systemic solution when the problem is not systemic. We would have the same general problem no matter which political party was in the majority. Any problem must be solved by first diagnosing it correctly, even if doing so and disseminating that information is difficult and unpleasant. What good would it do to divide this country if both sides are controlled by the same entity, like the media and political parties?
Zuckerberg is of the same cloth as Dershowitz, the mass media, the Supreme Court, most politicians on both sides and the Federal Reserve, so calling him a loser is off the mark.....they are winning and we are losing.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
they are winning and we are losing.
Great...so how do "we win"? Identifying and denouncing alleged zionists isn't going to do a thing. Leftoids use ray-cism allegations as both sword and shield...and unfortunately it works. I dislike Zuck and Douche-o-witz as much as the next guy. Further, I acknowledge there are major problems with zionism/judaism/israel, but we need solutions beyond simply pointing at a group of treasonous maggots and denouncing false "s(h)emites". The rank and file don't know and don't care.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Great...so how do "we win"? Identifying and denouncing alleged zionists isn't going to do a thing. Leftoids use ray-cism allegations as both sword and shield...and unfortunately it works. I dislike Zuck and Douche-o-witz as much as the next guy. Further, I acknowledge there are major problems with zionism/judaism/israel, but we need solutions beyond simply pointing at a group of treasonous maggots and denouncing false "s(h)emites". The rank and file don't know and don't care.
Break away & form a new Republic ??? :don't    know2:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I strongly agree with you on that. Dershowitz is pro-forced vaccination. Dershowitz was also a close friend of Jeffery Epstein. He should never be trusted. Never.

Just so there is no doubt that Dershowitz is a sack of sh*t. Here's the proof.
Dersh was strongly pro-Trump as well...the Trump admin (as it turns out) was filled with swamp creatures and was strongly trying to get Assange extradited and prosecuted so was/is Trump *really* pro-liberty? Idk....there's enough to make me pause.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Break away & form a new Republic ??? :don't    know2:
I believe that was tried. The result was that a treasonous lie-yer named Lincoln then caused the death of 630,000 Americans.

Perhaps we're heading there again and it's beyond preventable...dunno. Certainly moving to a state whose goobermint has behaved less tyrannical during the plandemic would seem prudent. Green good...yellow bad.

1637610131685.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637611822020.png

https://twitter.com/Hall_Monitor1/status/1462276042517848067?s=20
1637611847063.png
1637611887861.png
1637611898579.png
1637611905994.png

https://twitter.com/No_MissTakes/status/1462313390596972544?s=20

https://twitter.com/Sandra1698/status/1462276890824224770?s=20

https://twitter.com/Jim655321/status/1462276186508345352?s=20

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1637611947254.png

Nov 17th is her patron Saint Day

The website claims to be the "first and most trusted name in Catholic news." Unlike other websites, this is an actual newspaper, complete with sections regarding national and international news, dioceses, and arts and entertainment. In addition, it has components devoted to the saints and angels, where the page on Elizabeth can be found. While it provides many easily found pieces of information, such as the year of her birth and the name of her father, it also states what and whom she is the patron saint of and what her symbols are, facts that were not seen on other websites.St. Elizabeth is proclaimed to be the patron saint of "bakers, countesses, death of children, falsely accused, the homeless, nursing services, tertiaries, widows, and young brides." These are appropriate because she herself was a countess, falsely accused, homeless, a tertiary, a widow, and a young bride. It addition, she devotedly served the homeless and nursed those in need. Her symbols are alms, flowers, bread, the poor, and a pitcher.

Elizabeth of Hungary, 7 Jul 1207 – 17 Nov 1231) was the daughter of King Andrew II of Hungary and Gertrude of Merania. Her mother's sister was St. Hedwig of Andechs, wife of Duke Heinrich I of Silesia.

https://departments.kings.edu/womens_history/elizabethsth.html

https://twitter.com/jameshrutter/status/1462298787913912325?s=20

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
When you turn on the lights in the middle of night in a roach infested kitchen, the cockroaches scurry for cover. TPTB only have power because they own the media and other information sources which conceal their secrets. If everyone knew their secrets, they would have no power.
So we win by turning on the lights.
We can't win by looking for a solution that doesn't fit the problem.