• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is an out of control tyrannical group of wealthy elitists infiltrating and taking over nearly every gumbymint on Earth. I just don't see how shouting "zionist" at people is going to help. First you'd have to educate people on exactly what a zionist is, then you'll have to deal with the inevitable (false)accusations of ray-cism, then you'll have to deal with the typical attention span...which is about 3 seconds.

Villifying career maggots like Soros, Gates, Fauci, etc wouldn't be difficult, but beyond that...I don't see it.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The problem is an out of control tyrannical group of wealthy elitists infiltrating and taking over nearly every gumbymint on Earth. I just don't see how shouting "zionist" at people is going to help. First you'd have to educate people on exactly what a zionist is, then you'll have to deal with the inevitable (false)accusations of ray-cism, then you'll have to deal with the typical attention span...which is about 3 seconds.

Villifying career maggots like Soros, Gates, Fauci, etc wouldn't be difficult, but beyond that...I don't see it.
I will not be silent about treason out of fear of accusations of racism, but I realize one has to be careful and incremental in getting people to understand. Certainly there is a large sector that hasn't the attention span or intellectual fortitude to look at the obvious, but I try to get each person I meet to increase their understanding a little bit.
You would be surprised, some people, even liberals are capable of understanding concepts like ulterior motives, pattern recognition, strategic value, double standards and power struggles.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I will not be silent about treason out of fear of accusations of racism, but I realize one has to be careful and incremental in getting people to understand. Certainly there is a large sector that hasn't the attention span or intellectual fortitude to look at the obvious, but I try to get each person I meet to increase their understanding a little bit.
You would be surprised, some people, even liberals are capable of understanding concepts like ulterior motives, pattern recognition, strategic value, double standards and power struggles.
I agree ! :2 thumbs up: :finished::finished::finished::beer::beer::beer:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The problem is an out of control tyrannical group
Listening to a Cliff High podcast today. He said sound money would eliminate tyranny and take away their ability to do anything. All I could think of was Ron Paul........

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Kyle Rittenhouse speaks to Tucker Carlson in first TV interview​

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Part 2

Kyle Rittenhouse has a message for the Bidet

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I watched both of those interviews and I’ll repeat myself, here. This kid reminds me so much of Audie Murphy. To all of you guys and gals who remember him, Audie was just a small (5’6”, I believe), soft spoken guy, who handled himself remarkably under intense pressure. Just like Kyle did. If I had just been attacked by some criminal nut job like Rosenbaum and was being chased down the street by a screaming mob intent on killing me, being kicked in the head, hit in the head by rocks and a skate board, a Glock pointed at me, I would probably not have behaved as he behaved, with discernment and level headed judgement, firing only at people who posed an immediate threat. I’m sure I would have been strongly tempted to fire on the whole mob, hoping to dissuade them from further pursuit. This kid is amazing and his behavior was exemplary, under the circumstances. God bless him!

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I watched both of those interviews and I’ll repeat myself, here. This kid reminds me so much of Audie Murphy. To all of you guys and gals who remember him, Audie was just a small (5’6”, I believe), soft spoken guy, who handled himself remarkably under intense pressure. Just like Kyle did. If I had just been attacked by some criminal nut job like Rosenbaum and was being chased down the street by a screaming mob intent on killing me, being kicked in the head, hit in the head by rocks and a skate board, a Glock pointed at me, I would probably not have behaved as he behaved, with discernment and level headed judgement, firing only at people who posed an immediate threat. I’m sure I would have been strongly tempted to fire on the whole mob, hoping to dissuade them from further pursuit. This kid is amazing and his behavior was exemplary, under the circumstances. God bless him!
Amen!

iu

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wish I had written that. It is perfect.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Kyle Rittenhouse speaks to Tucker Carlson in first TV interview​

What an amazing kid! We need more men like this to rise up against the communists in America. We should take this young man's lead and push back HARD!!!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Part 2

Kyle Rittenhouse has a message for the Bidet

So, can we all agree Lin Wood is NOT a patriot and we can pretty much stop posting his phony crap? At the end of the day Mike Lindell, the pillow guy, apparently coughed up the dough for Kyle's bail. I'm now convinced of who is a patriot and who isn't now among these two people.

Kyle Rittenhouse is wise and brave well beyond his years!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Idk about ranking him up there with Audey Murphey.............Sabaton wrote a song about Anzio.........

I would rank him above King David, though. he only killed one guy
David only killed one guy, but he was a big guy. The word is he went out looking for all the big guy’s brothers, too, but I don’t know if he found them.
The Kid didn’t do all the amazing stuff that Murphy did, but his cool under pressure was very Murphy-like. That’s what I admire.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Kid is sharp and well spoken

I wanted to turn myself into the Kenosha policy, but apparently they weren’t accepting visitors. They were barricaded

Lol

I didn’t realize he shot at the jump kick man twice and missed.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wish I had written that. It is perfect.
Thank you, Walt. High praise coming from you.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seems proof is suddenly required to convict someone of political motivations in the court of public opinion...when it's a leftist perpetrator. Hypocrisy is a way of life for Marxists.

1637676012139.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems proof is suddenly required to convict someone of political motivations in the court of public opinion...when it's a leftist perpetrator. Hypocrisy is a way of life for Marxists.

View attachment 233720
The answer here is simple, ignore urban militant African subversion. They're being trained and deployed by a much higher power who cannot be mentioned in public for fear of retribution and censorship. It's not going to stop unless and until we focus on removing the underlying root cause

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hell, he even resembles him a bit.
2BA5A98C-0E9B-4FBF-BC16-6EF9635A9A45.jpeg
93EB3673-91BA-4261-AAE7-145F068BDC09.jpeg

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
if we could only look into the crystal ball and see what the future holds for Mr Rittenhouse

the kid has a lot of options
I am just praying for his safety, at this point. He’s now enemy of the deep state machine #1. I’m sure, if they don’t have him directly in their sights, some of their disorganized, low IQ goons do.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've thought about that a lot...he was outnumbered and being attacked from multiple directions and still managed to take out 3 bad guys by himself.

I mean, we've all seen the videos of gangs shooting hundreds of rounds at each other and nobody gets hit...this guy fires a small number of rounds and takes out his targets with no innocents hit. Impressive.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I am just praying for his safety, at this point. He’s now enemy of the deep state machine #1. I’m sure, if they don’t have him directly in their sights, some of their disorganized, low IQ goons do.
He needs to relocate to a safe state where he'll be with like minded people who can help protect him and assure him some privacy. There are places like that in the midwest

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He needs to relocate to a safe state where he'll be with like minded people who can help protect him and assure him some privacy. There are places like that in the midwest
Agree. Anywhere near Milwaukee is toxic right now. Any big commie run city is toxic. He and his Mom need to get to Kentucky, or some place like that, where people will appreciate who he is and have his back.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The answer here is simple, ignore urban militant African subversion. They're being trained and deployed by a much higher power who cannot be mentioned in public for fear of retribution and censorship. It's not going to stop unless and until we focus on removing the underlying root cause
I am praying that that is going on as we speak.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I am praying that that is going on as we speak.

I'm hopeful but not very optimistic based on my life long experiences. We'll need something sensational and unprecedented to be executed for that to happen...and I'm not a big believer of 'foretold' impending sensational events happening. Too many false alarms in the past to rely on such things.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's a photo of him in a restaurant in South Florida. I think hes found a safe haven...
Betcher ass. Half the population around here wants his fargin autograph and will shoot anybody getting in the way. Look darkly at him, and you'll become a manatee's volley ball, being nudged along the bottom of the Intracoastal.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hopeful but not very optimistic based on my life long experiences. We'll need something sensational and unprecedented to be executed for that to happen...and I'm not a big believer of impending sensational events happening.
I'm afraid you're probably right.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I dont remember him but the guy who played him in "To Hell and Back" sure did an awesome job!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I dont remember him but the guy who played him in "To Hell and Back" sure did an awesome job!
I’m not sure if you’re joking, but that was him. Audie Murphy played Audie Murphy in the movie. I think you’re joking.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if we could only look into the crystal ball and see what the future holds for Mr Rittenhouse

the kid has a lot of options

Ask and ye shall receive.

Part 3

Kyle Rittenhouse tells Tucker his future plans​

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm hopeful but not very optimistic based on my life long experiences. We'll need something sensational and unprecedented to be executed for that to happen...and I'm not a big believer of impending sensational events happening.
Great use of the word !! :2 thumbs up: :finished: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score