• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update on Kyle Rittenhouse

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
And who writes those so called laws, why the very shysters whom they benefit. Political immunity, think about it. Like pharmaceutical immunity.

Immunity from the people is what it is, sounds like more commie to me...
Actually, I disagree.

We're not liking it here. And FWIW, the license given Big Pharma to run a Mengele-style test on us all, is a moral outrage.

But, there is such a thing as lawfare. Alaska was one state that did NOT shield the governor from personal lawsuits, and Sarah Palin, outsider who ran a snowmobile dealership with her husband, got elected.

And was repeatedly sued. You don't make enough money either as governor or snowmobile dealer, to live in court, answering frivolous lawsuits.

Neither is good, but removing a prosecutor for misconduct seems more reasonable than recreating Chesa Boudin and Kameltoe Harris, as professional office-holder lawsuit-filers...sue five times, and they're out, and bankrupted.

What we're seeing is a failure of MORALS. Adams said it best - our system is for a moral, spiritual people and is unsuitable for the governance of any other.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Defense attorneys for the McMichaels argued their clients had a duty to protect their neighborhood and were within their legal right to detain Arbery citing a Civil War-era citizen’s arrest law, which was repealed earlier this year.

In the Aubrey case, the 3 men were found guilty of murder. I doubt they woke up that day wanting to ruin their own lives or kill someone. I’m sure they were everyday folks just fed up with bull shit. Now they have the taste of prison food and penis to look forward to for possibly the rest of their lives.

If you confront someone with a gun, I hope you’re willing to die on that hill. Confronting someone outside your home with a gun starts to get sketchy. If Rittenhouses shooting wasn’t on tape, and it was a bunch of BLM witnesses telling the story, he might had been joining them. Lord knows they tried.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lord knows they tried.
Watch all the white folks run out and pillage and riot because of the verdict.

Oh wait, that won't happen because they believe in the rule of law.

The dumbest thing was videoing the confrontation.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The dumbest thing, in my opinion, was thinking it was their duty to detain that kid when none of them saw him doing anything illegal. All they had was suspicion of potential mischief, which is possibly what he was up to, but nobody knew for sure. It was a police matter and they went after the kid and killed him. It doesn’t matter that it was unintentional. They had guns, they chased the kid, the kid didn’t chase them.

And you’re right. There won’t be riots, arson, pillage and mayhem over this case. Those of us on the political right don’t get violent whenever people are justly held accountable for their actions.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If Rittenhouses shooting wasn’t on tape, and it was a bunch of BLM witnesses telling the story, he might had been joining them. Lord knows they tried.
Yep. Thank God they were dumb enough to video and live stream their own crimes.
Think they'll be dumb enough to do that next time? I sure hope so.

I remember watching vids of it right after it happened. It was so obviously self defense. Been tryin' to tell people that ever since, but everyone I know irl only knew the lies the msm was telling and always wanted to argue about it.

Needless to say, i've used the line, "I tried to tell you", about a dozen times this week. It's been great! Lol

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.55.49 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They could have convicted, alone, on the underage weapon charge, for example, and, probably more...
Ah, but he wasn't underage. Wisconsin law allows anyone over 16 to carry a weapon. The weapon never left Wisconsin therefore he didn't cross state lines with it.

This all came out in the trial.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The prosecutor - like the mayor, legislator, top administrative people - has immunity that goes with the office.

The depths of it vary from state to state, but it's practiced in all states, as well as within the Federal government.

They may have criminal immunity BUT they all have some civil liability. Which is why they all Must be bonded.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ah, but he wasn't underage. Wisconsin law allows anyone over 16 to carry a weapon. The weapon never left Wisconsin therefore he didn't cross state lines with it.

This all came out in the trial.

Yet that's the narrative that the left keeps spewing and the sheep keep slurping up.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They could have convicted, alone, on the underage weapon charge, for example, and, probably more...
It was a frivolous charge and if not dismissed, would have been overturned on appeal.

A person cannot be convicted of something that is not a crime.

The original weapons charge was not for him having carried the rifle. It was for a minor in possession of a "dangerous weapon".

The problem was that the da erroneously belived that a regular rifle is in fact a "dangerous weapon", which it is not.

Had he actually been in possession of a "dangerous weapon", the charge would have stuck.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
It was a frivolous charge and if not dismissed, would have been overturned on appeal.

A person cannot be convicted of something that is not a crime.

The original weapons charge was not for him having carried the rifle. It was for a minor in possession of a "dangerous weapon".

The problem was that the da erroneously belived that a regular rifle is in fact a "dangerous weapon", which it is not.

Had he actually been in possession of a "dangerous weapon", the charge would have stuck.
Good post.
"A person cannot be convicted of something that is not a crime."
Yes, I suppose.
But for historical interest, and, not directly relevant,
See below:
- -- - - - -- - -- -- - - - - - -- -
Lenin's Hanging Order (August 11, 1918)

Comrades! The insurrection of five kulak districts should be pitilessly suppressed. The interests of the whole revolution require this because 'the last decisive battle' with the kulaks is now underway everywhere. An example must be made.

Hang (absolutely hang, in full view of the people) no fewer than one hundred known kulaks, fat cats, bloodsuckers.
Publish their names.
Seize all grain from them.
Designate hostages - in accordance with yesterday's telegram.
Do it in such a fashion, that for hundreds of verst around the people see, tremble, know, shout: "the bloodsucking kulaks are being strangled and will be strangled".

Telegraph receipt and implementation.

Yours, Lenin.

P.S. Find tougher people.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But for historical interest, and, not directly relevant,
What you are pointing out is evidence of why it's so important for the Peoples Rights to be spelled out in a nations Founding Documents. As is the case in ours.

Your example serves as a warning to all, for what might be possible if that weren't the case.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If you confront someone with a gun, I hope you’re willing to die on that hill. Confronting someone outside your home with a gun starts to get sketchy. If Rittenhouses shooting wasn’t on tape, and it was a bunch of BLM witnesses telling the story, he might had been joining them. Lord knows they tried.
Sketchy or no, if you observe somebody outside breaking into your neighbor's car...or your own for that matter, the correct thing to do is to call the mostly worthless police while simultaneously attempting to detain the offender until the donut eaters finally arrive. Arming yourself with a weapon AND camera prior to doing so is kind of a no-brainer. These guys should have simply made a report...even questioned the suspect without assaulting him, but failing that let him leave. Arbery's story was complete bullshit, but these guys acted stupidly and got what was coming to them.

Prosecutors and lamestream media keep making the claim that property crimes don't entitle individuals the right to defend said property...armed or otherwise. The prosecution in the Rittenhouse case went so far as to suggest one cannot even defend oneself unless someone actually fires at you. Plainly the jury disagreed, but the intent is pretty clear. Prosecutors around the country wish to provide cover while the pantifa and BLM mobs run all over other people's livelihoods. I won't be ignoring damage to my own property if I witness it...and I don't give a damn what some Marxist prosecutor has to say on the subject. Constitutional intent remains crystal clear even if a group of commie lie-yers wish to ignore that intent.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I can't answer that question, but you would THINK that when a prosecutor witholds exculpatory evidence from the court, that prosecutor should be disbarred at a minimum. Instead, they go on to become the VP.
Wonder why Big Mike got "disbarred", btw...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Well, would it be OK to replace Christ's image with his?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Question of the century!

1637954719592.png