• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Update On The Meeting FBI Dir. Had With Select Congressman .....

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Saturday I posted a thread "Spy v Spy" that opened with a secret meeting with the FBI Dir. and select congressman. Well what follows below is a brief summary of what went on behind those closed doors. There isn't much out there about this meeting, so all I have is bit's and pieces for now.
---
As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.
On January 13th, 2017 in a secret FBI briefing to Congress. Congress could not shut up in the leaks.
Angering Congress, James Comey won't address Trump-Russia inquiry privately
A month later, Congress went into hiding concerning the leaks which brought down Director Mike Flynn and utilized the cover of Russian hacking in what the hours long briefing was about.

A briefing where Director Comey informed the assembled Congressional members that the FBI was in the process of gathering evidence on ALL leakers and ALL those who shared this classified information would have their names submitted to a Grand Jury, and ALL would be indicted.
Meaning Congress was involved in being investigated.

While I have your attention, a leaker has been exposed.

BREAKING: @Reince’s Gal & @WhiteHouse Chief of Staff @KMWalsh_GOP Is Source Of Trump Leaks To @NYTimes & Others

FEB 19, 2017 by GOTNEWS 122

LEFT: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. RIGHT: WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF REINCE PRIEBUS. PHOTOGRAPHS BY MICHAEL VADON AND BY GAGE SKIDMORE, WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrump Republican Katie Walsh has been identified as the source behind a bunch of leaks from the Trump administration to The New York Times and other media outlets, according to multiple sources in the White House, media, donor community, and pro-Trump 501(c)4 political group.

“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,” says a source close to the president. “The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff] Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.”​

One source in particular stands out: Walsh is close to Maggie Haberman, a New York Times reporter who wrote fawning pro-Republican National Committee stories during the presidential election. Walsh has also planted stories in The Washington Post and Politico.

Walsh is referred to as “Madame President” in the White House, says a senior aide. “It isn’t a compliment.”​

Walsh would have significant access as she controls the president’s schedule. There’s also reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how to rid themselves of Trump, according to a former #NeverTrump consultant.

“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

Walsh was a #NeverTrump Republican during the campaign. Neither Walsh nor her family were supporters during the campaign, says a source from Walsh’s hometown of St. Louis.

A White House investigation is planned into Walsh, who couldn’t be reached for comment.

Stay tuned for more.
You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: donate at GotNews.com/donate or send tips to editor@gotnews.com. If you’d like to join our research team, contact editor@gotnews.com.

Our researchers shut down Facebook’s biased left-wing trending news team. They discovered never before seen footage of a young Barack Obama whining about white privilege in Kenya. They debunked and destroyed Hillary Clinton’s narco baby mama Alicia Machado, who quit giving interviews because of us. If you’d like to hire our research team, email us at editor@gotnews.com.

Like our scoops? You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send tips to editor@gotnews.com or donate at GotNews.com/donate.

If you’d like to join our research team, contact editor@gotnews.com.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”
I knew, damned well, that Trump would set traps to get to the bottom of the leaks !

Can we get them to expose the pedophilia gang ?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I knew, damned well, that Trump would set traps to get to the bottom of the leaks !

Can we get them to expose the pedophilia gang ?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I never understood bringing in the rnc chairman. The party you shattered,shows its contempt for you with never trump, and you take its leader to lead you. Wtf
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pretty basic stuff for someone like Trump. He knows what he's doing. He knows about and controls everything Rinsed Penis says and does. It's been a trap to root out all the underlings from the moment Trump 'appointed' him

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I suspect Trump had to deal with leaks before in business dealings...

This is not his first rodeo!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I never understood bringing in the rnc chairman. The party you shattered,shows its contempt for you with never trump, and you take its leader to lead you. Wtf
I think it was Machiavellian. The idea is to bring your defeated opponent really close to you so that you can either bring him into submission or expose his treachery. I think Trump is a sly dude. He has set up Rinse to be flushed down the drain. Think about it... this is really brilliant. He is cutting off the head of the beast by baiting it and trapping it in a felony. Bravo, Trump. I hope you survive the full 4 years.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
AND 4 more after that !!

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
It is all worldwide coverups for pedaphiles It involves CIA,FBI,Justice Dept.,English monarchy and police in all countries in europe asia and africa North America, south america World wide. Only God can clean house on this world . God help us all. It is bigger than us all.We will die with them all I am thinking the end must be nearer than we can imagine.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It is all worldwide coverups for pedaphiles It involves CIA,FBI,Justice Dept.,English monarchy and police in all countries in europe asia and africa North America, south america World wide. Only God can clean house on this world and we will be pawns. God help us all. It is bigger than us all.
Exciting times we live in. Embrace the fact that we have the opportunity to inflict some retribution on this swill! I'm very excited and looking forward to it!

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Exciting times we live in. Embrace the fact that we have the opportunity to inflict some retribution on this swill! I'm very excited and looking forward to it!
LOL I am ready for whoever knocks at my door but they better have their pants on or they will not get in the door.