• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

US Beats the War Drums

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
US Beats the War Drums
Jack D. Douglas

The U.S. is a Failed Empire in free fall financially, economically and politically at home and around the world, very similar to the U.K Global Empire a century and more ago.

The U.S. is using stupid war drums, political pronuncio BS and so on in its Monopoly Media to deceive its captive ignoramuses into believing that the U.S. Global Empire is powerful and growing at no risk to the captives.

China and Russia and their growing Global Alliance are arming themselves to fend off any last-ditch desperate attacks by the dying U.S. Giant. They are also reordering their vast societies to be more self-contained to prevent any U.S. economic strangulation moves from forcing them to surrender, as Iran and Cuba, et al. have done at least on the surface.

This makes the U.S. more desperate to terrorize them into submission, so the U.S. takes more deadly risks.

We have an escalating U.S. war-monger series of threats against Russia, China, and their allies.

They respond more forcefully to try to make the dying Giant stop his war-mongering race with them.

I think the U.S. is hurting itself around the world with all of these lies and threats and attacks. Europeans are especially angry at the U.S. over it.

The U.S. is also speeding up the destruction of its own monetary and financial, economic and political foundations with these insane, warmongering threats.

The U.K. used some very stupid and vicious attacks on Indians and other freedom devotees, such as the slaughter of unarmed Indians. These sped up the implosion of the Empire, which the U.S. took over. thereby rapidly increasing the hatred of the U.S. in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America. There were terrorist attacks against the U.K. in the Middle East, but not against the U.S. until the U.S. became the hated Empire. Now we cannot even feel sure these maddened terrorists will not get a stolen nuclear weapon or some biological super weapon to use against Washington or some other great U.S. city.

The CIA has always known, and Chalmers Johnson, a former CIA analyst, warned us. that the vast BLOWBACK from our global attacks on other nations can destroy us.

Actually, we may be destroying ourselves with AUTOMATIC BLOWBACKS from our attacks around the world. Vietnam was an extreme warning of this. We did not defeat N. Vietnam in that vast war we carried out against them. We defeated ourselves at home and around the world.

I think we are doing the same thing on a quieter, deeper level of our foundations when we start a new WORLD WAR AGAINST PEACEFUL AND COOPERATIVE RUSSIA, CHINA AND THEIR ALLIES WORLDWIDE.

Jack D. Douglas [send him mail] is a retired professor of sociology from the University of California at San Diego. He has published widely on all major aspects of human beings, most notably The Myth of the Welfare State.

www.lewrockwell.com
http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/04.16/wardrums.html

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

What could go wrong?

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
One or two well placed Neutron bombs wouldn't hurt.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We can't get the Kenyan traitor out of the WH and get Trump in there fast enough. Obama is a most despicable human being

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Are you saying Trump will somehow deescalate the wars? You think Trump is going to take on the MIC with his "art of the deal" and that deal will be peaceful and good for the American people?

A war economy is better than no economy. What kind of jobs did you think Trump and Clinton have been talking about when they talk about jobs for Americans? You thought they were making suits and ties for us working class people? For us, they aren't making factories and offices, they're making coffins and body bags.
I simply meant we need to swap out the Kenyan bastard with the best remaining alternative....Trump. I'm not, nor have I ever said Trump was some type of savior. I'm just ready for a different kind of 'suck' in the WH...and it sure ain't Hillary!!!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Something to think about, indeed . . .

Supreme Court Of The United States

Some people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for the Republican nominee if the eventual nominee is not the man they wanted. I just want to put something in perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant.

Ginsberg is 82 years old

Kennedy is 79

Breyer is 77

Thomas is 67.

Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that... 7-2.

If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will ****guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are viewed as lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Anyone and Everyone who is saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. Hear this! If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.

Whoever is the GOP nominee ... go VOTE for the GOP Nominee!

Remember Romney? Three million conservatives who had voted for McCain did not cast a vote for Romney (for whatever reason) .... and the result was four additional years of B.H.O.

AND ONE FINAL THOUGHT , she's already on the record as saying that her buddy, B.H.O. "would make a great Supreme Court Justice."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
While I don't fancy a supreme court that's even more communist than the current one, I really don't have a bunch of fux to give anymore. The supremes are so politically motivated at this point that even with Scalia they still somehow decided that the blatantly not Constitutional PPACA was legal. They've blown through their credibility already.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.
nice find,

it bothers me to no end that they have life time appointments,

but then it bothers me that anyone in .gov has lifetime employment, no matter whether it is congressmen/cops/teachers/whomever.

at some point they lose their ability to give and become extreme takers, burdens on society as a whole.