• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
The United States will this week commence huge military maneuvers aimed at Iran, with a massive air fleet patrolling middle eastern skies ready to land at any time, in response to Irans involvement in an alleged assassination plot that experts have labeled dubious, amidst fears that US and Israeli targets could be hit by attacks.

As we reported last week, during US Defense Secretary Leon Panettas October 3 Tel Aviv visit, Israeli hawks attempted to persuade Panetta to give the green light for a military strike on Iran. Within ten days, details of an alleged assassination plot against a Saudi ambassador emerged and the foiled attack was blamed on Iran. Innumerable experts immediately voiced their doubts about the authenticity of the plot, with 21-year CIA veteran Robert Baer labeling the story a truly awful Hollywood script.

The US military will respond this week with a series of significant military maneuvers designed to threaten Iran, including, an American air fleet in Middle East skies ready to land at any moment for any contingency, reports DebkaFile.

The United States launches a large-scale exercise over the Middle East deploying 41 giant transports of the 22nds Airlift Squadron Monday Oct. 17, states the report, adding that the aircraft will be packed with fully equipped, battle ready troops.

A further seven warships from the Stennis Battle Group will also provide ground troops with combat support and strike land and sea targets.

The Israeli, Egyptian and Saudi armies have also been placed on maximum preparedness, echoing reports that U.S. troops being sent to the region have also been put on full alert.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=WAT20111018&articleId=27130

CiscoKid

They all look good through beer goggles...
Gold Chaser
Pathetic. When you are the biggest dog on the block, why the need to growl?

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Looks like many more of our service members will not be home for Christmas!

We need to go into Iraq, like we need a hole in our head. :s13:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This means our taxes will go up. No way will the Republican lead congress allow this to be financed with more debt. Last I heard they are totally against increasing the debt.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Lets see, what should we do? Save a little money and put it towards balancing our budget, or load an entire army in full battle gear into four dozen jumbo planes, and then fly them around in huge circle for as long as possible then bring them back?

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I suggest everyone have a plan if Iran is attacked. Crude will double almost overnight which will impact the supply chain. Iran has had warning since Jan 2002 they're on the hit list and most certainly have a helluva response planned. Iran is not disarmed Iraq, war-torn Afghanistan, or any other little dictatorship the US has been meddling with for the last 50 years. If this happens nearly all the energy shipped to the US, except what Canada and Mexico send (about 30% of US imports) will be cut off. China will be unhappy and certainly get involved if not overtly then covertly. I'd think their reaction would be more financial warfare than conventional. Dollar collapse, fuel rationing, no food delivered to stores, that 18% hike Duke energy got will look like door crasher special. In short teotwawki we've been talking about. I can't imagine what Iran's response will be, but you can bet it won't be whining to the UN.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
I don't think the US will do anything, and are mostly just bluffing with stuff like this. They want the war, they need the war, but it just isn't going to happen. They can't get the support for it no matter what they try.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I don't think the US will do anything, and are mostly just bluffing with stuff like this. They want the war, they need the war, but it just isn't going to happen. They can't get the support for it no matter what they try.
Alric, I hope like hell you're right. But I fear they couldn't care less if it's supported or not.

TimoneX

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Unless there's an "incident" of course. All this sabre rattling and running of drills right up against the borders of Iran can fray nerves and lead to itchy trigger fingers. Likely the intent for an administration trying to find reasons to attack.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
When you say they, I assume you mean all the people in charge of the government and I would agree with you on that. However you take Obama who is very self center and ultimately the one who makes the call, he isn't going to give up a second term just to go fight Iran. At the moment, he will not get elected if he starts a new war in Iran.

If he got elected to a second term, then yea I see him really pushing the war with Iran. I highly doubt it will happen before the election though.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Obama doesn't make decisions, he sells them pre-packaged to the public. That's his job.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
That is probably true, but he still loves his media image and doesn't want to ruin it(well ruin it more than it already is) it for anything.

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
I dunno, GHW Bush wasn't re-elected and he began the Gulf War. I'd think going after Iran would destroy BO's chances, only reason he'd get a second term is if he's a usefull puppet.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The judge is on to this fake terror threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
If the shabbos goy go to war for their masters, bernanke will continue to buy us treasury bonds and qe till infinity. If not, well, bernanke will doublespeak the economy into depression, and the sheeple will get all butthurt to congress about it, and congress will their continue to pledge absolute obedience to israel.

Cornelius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't first term presidents during a war usually end up serving a second term? If so maybe Obama needs his own war?
It seems to me the above is more likely.

Alric said, "However you take Obama who is very self center and ultimately the one who makes the call, he isn't going to give up a second term just to go fight Iran. At the moment, he will not get elected if he starts a new war in Iran."

It seems to me, that Obama is not as re-electable as he would like, (even with all the MSM support), so I think that Alric got it backwards. A new big ass war would throw such a monkey wrench into the status quo, that Obama has a lot to look forward to, with all the MSM rallying him, since the PTB wants this war and the media would support him.

However, it is all being decided or has already been decided (whether there really will be a war or not). It seems that TPTB, really want this war. There has been sabre rattling for years with Iran. The west will manufacture a reason to go to war, as they usually have done, and the people will be made to want it.

It sucks. It is terrible.

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
It seems to me the above is more likely.

Alric said, "However you take Obama who is very self center and ultimately the one who makes the call, he isn't going to give up a second term just to go fight Iran. At the moment, he will not get elected if he starts a new war in Iran."

It seems to me, that Obama is not as re-electable as he would like, (even with all the MSM support), so I think that Alric got it backwards. A new big ass war would throw such a monkey wrench into the status quo, that Obama has a lot to look forward to, with all the MSM rallying him, since the PTB wants this war and the media would support him.

However, it is all being decided or has already been decided (whether there really will be a war or not). It seems that TPTB, really want this war. There has been sabre rattling for years with Iran. The west will manufacture a reason to go to war, as they usually have done, and the people will be made to want it.

It sucks. It is terrible.
watch to see what kind of weapons deals Iran has made with past & recent and you will find out plenty. the USSR sold Saddam Husein Iraq tonne's of tanks.. the USA sold them nerve gas. watch who's pushing the weapons.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They can't start a war over a lame story about a drunk used car salesman. Why would they even try that? Could they be so ham-handed? Or were they ordered by Israel to come up with a foiled terror plot, and they decided to thumb their noses by resurrecting a Hollywood B-movie?

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode

Hope+Change

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There has been sabre rattling for years with Iran. The west will manufacture a reason to go to war, as they usually have done, and the people will be made to want it.
TPTB attempt to brainwash the public into supporting a war, but public support is not a necessity. See: Vietnam.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
watch to see what kind of weapons deals Iran has made with past & recent and you will find out plenty. the USSR sold Saddam Husein Iraq tonne's of tanks.. the USA sold them nerve gas. watch who's pushing the weapons.
I have finally learned how to translate your posts because I not only understand, but fully agree that we should always follow the money.

And of course now that one M. Quaddafi is "dead," the brain-addled masses of entitled Americants will blindly follow the wagging finger of fed.gov, whose new script includes the spinmeisters latest iteration of Antagonist:

Even MORE evil than ever before, deserving of the full wrath and fury which only a truly global military industrial machine can muster, and worthy of yet another 6 month distraction from Babylon the Banksters' systemic monetary collapse.

I loved the Golden Gun ending for M.Q. by the way...