• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

US political system is totally corrupted - Robert Steele, Herland Report TV

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Could this get Trump re-elected.
He says it depends on "honesty' with that event on well, you know the one. "But it must come prior to the election.' he says.
The initial attraction topic?. Like it was with the gold in ft. knox issue. ... IDK. ...

But this I do know, when it comes to repentance., there's no time like the present.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Could this get Trump re-elected.
He says it depends on "honesty' with that event on well, you know the one. "But it must come prior to the election.' he says.
The initial attraction topic?. Like it was with the gold in ft. knox issue. ... IDK. ...

But this I do know, when it comes to repentance., there's no time like the present.
I had you on ignore for over a year, but I must admit that you are winning me over with some of your assertions.

That said:

Robert Steele has proven that he is a white hat (paying attention Shooty?).

Yes, there are white hats, gray hats and black hats, and I have seen them all, up close and personal.

To the point:

A NEW voting system needs to be implemented.

A "voting system" which verifies each voter as a national member in good standing, while concurrently ensuring that each validated vote is counted, not deleted, and most importantly; not usurped or abdicated to an immorally corrupted entity whose end-game is to surreptitiously destroy that which We the People refer to as America.

This can be achieved using the blockchain.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A "voting system" which verifies each voter as a national member in good standing, while concurrently ensuring that each validated vote is counted, not deleted, and most importantly; not usurped or abdicated to an immorally corrupted entity whose end-game is to surreptitiously destroy that which We the People refer to as America.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There It Is.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I had you on ignore for over a year, but I must admit that you are winning me over with some of your assertions.

That said:

Robert Steele has proven that he is a white hat (paying attention Shooty?).

Yes, there are white hats, gray hats and black hats, and I have seen them all, up close and personal.

To the point:

A NEW voting system needs to be implemented.

This can be achieved using the blockchain.
The Commies will need to be eradicated before sanity and justice can return to the country. As long as they exist we'll be stuck right where we are with our backs up against a wall!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Robert Steele did an excellent job of pinpointing fundamental flaws and problems that demand to be addresses. However, I think he assigned an inflated importance to SOME of them and do NOT think that these issues will in any major way negatively impact Trump's 202 election. He will be president though perhaps not with the same high level of popular support as seen in 2016. I personally need some more time and effort to more thoroughly think through some of his proposals as at first glance they seem insufficient if not outright obtuse.

That said, overall this was an outstanding interview. I also highly agree with his distinctions between the "deep state" and shadow government and with his distinctions between those claiming to be Jews.. I found it quite interesting that he classified Jared Kushner as a chabad (sp?) and not a common Jew.