• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

US Republic officially dead? Or any hope left?

I listened to Trumps speech today and he sounded defeated. Congress certified a fraudulent election and everyone knows Biden cheated. What is the point of voting? Its pointless. People were hoping Trump signed insurrection act as any hope or something, but nothing happened. I feel once Biden is in there. We're done, Biden will wipe clean of anything Trump did in four years. Corruption into his son will be buried. Biden most likely destroy the wall Trump gave a speech in front of today. Trump supporters are now being labeled as Domestic Terrorists. People will be taken out one by one,taking their guns. The left controls the schools, courts, finance, media and etc. My conclusion our Constitutional Republic is officially dead.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
100 plus million pissed off americans - and not just any americans, THE americans

trump needs to rally his army to remove the rinos in bulk - starting with the house less than two years from now

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
People will be taken out one by one,taking their guns.
in the Geneva Convention, FMJ was agreed upon as an injured soldier would require two to carry him away...

how many people will they need to take out and how many per day can they take out...i'm asking because, once the word gets out, they will encounter resistance and that'll slow the process down

how many years, one by one, would you suppose it will take?

idk, i've read thoughts like this before, we're all going down, one by one, i've never really considered the time frame that would take

any thoughts?

personally, i don't think it'll happen, there might be 'some damage' but they won't get far

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Appear weak when you are strong. I would be concerned if he acted any other way!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
People will be taken out one by one,taking their guns. The left controls the schools, courts, finance, media and etc. My conclusion our Constitutional Republic is officially dead.
If Biden is installed, then it's important that Americans maintain communication with one another...support one another. If and when the tyrannical forces of goobermint reach out to steal the weapons of one, they should be met with a heavily armed response by many Americans.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So, now that we have been spoon fed that Trump "lost" and Biden is our rightful POTUS, I have to ask a simple question.

IF, and this is a big IF, there is a movement in this country to attempt to take back the rightful freedoms guaranteed by our creator and protected by the Constitution, how are they going to move forward with their revolt when they had their asses handed to them by Antifa on the 6th?

What I mean, is there were a number of Trump supporters that entered the Capitol, but they were induced/led/suckered into going above and beyond in their aggressions, so how will they be able to find success when they can't use social media to coordinate and nobody rides f'kn horses anymore?

Serious question, NOT that I am calling for anything to happen I'm just wondering how they will figure this out without having Antifa kick their asses again.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yes, I believe it is over.
The only way to communicate with any privacy, may be to go back to snail mail.
Anything electronic is out !
No nation has lasted any longer than we have. So is this a natural attrition ?
or
cycles of a nation.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
in the Geneva Convention, FMJ was agreed upon as an injured soldier would require two to carry him away...

how many people will they need to take out and how many per day can they take out...i'm asking because, once the word gets out, they will encounter resistance and that'll slow the process down

how many years, one by one, would you suppose it will take?

idk, i've read thoughts like this before, we're all going down, one by one, i've never really considered the time frame that would take

any thoughts?

personally, i don't think it'll happen, there might be 'some damage' but they won't get far

I doubt it will be one by one. These people are not stupid, contrary to what some are posting about when they say how dumb they are.

1st, they have everyone about everyone if there is a paper trail. Why does it take a cop 10 minutes to write a seatbelt ticket? He's going through his computer and multiple data bases looking for anything that might tip him off o a crime you may have committed or are committing. Priors and such.
They know if you have guns and probably how many. Ai is sorting through everyones messages on the internet and seeing who poses th biggest threats. They will be taken down first. Probably 3 am no knock raids. They could do 50-100 a night across every state. Once it makes the news that people are falling like flys they will let people know they have an opportunity to turn in their weapons. The lines will go on for miles as people stack high at the local police stations.
Wanna play tough guy? Go ahead and wait for your 3am no knock raid.. Guess what, you have to sleep sometime and a quick look at your electric usage will let them know when your up doing something and when your sleeping?

They don't need everyone to comply, only most people. The rest will be dealt with o an as needed basis. Now the threat of a mass revolt is finished. Thats why the NG is activated all over the country right now. People are less likely to take up arms when they perceive a bunch of resistance along the way.

After the 20th they will make a play for the guns. They have to or they risk the masses revolting and heavily armed.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I doubt it will be one by one. These people are not stupid, contrary to what some are posting about when they say how dumb they are.

1st, they have everyone about everyone if there is a paper trail. Why does it take a cop 10 minutes to write a seatbelt ticket? He's going through his computer and multiple data bases looking for anything that might tip him off o a crime you may have committed or are committing. Priors and such.
They know if you have guns and probably how many. Ai is sorting through everyones messages on the internet and seeing who poses th biggest threats. They will be taken down first. Probably 3 am no knock raids. They could do 50-100 a night across every state. Once it makes the news that people are falling like flys they will let people know they have an opportunity to turn in their weapons. The lines will go on for miles as people stack high at the local police stations.
Wanna play tough guy? Go ahead and wait for your 3am no knock raid.. Guess what, you have to sleep sometime and a quick look at your electric usage will let them know when your up doing something and when your sleeping?

They don't need everyone to comply, only most people. The rest will be dealt with o an as needed basis. Now the threat of a mass revolt is finished. Thats why the NG is activated all over the country right now. People are less likely to take up arms when they perceive a bunch of resistance along the way.

After the 20th they will make a play for the guns. They have to or they risk the masses revolting and heavily armed.
You make a very valid point !
Well, I am safe, they damned well know that all of mine burned in a huge, hot, forest fire, not of my doing. It is a matter of record !!

So, now that we have been spoon fed that Trump "lost" and Biden is our rightful POTUS, I have to ask a simple question.

IF, and this is a big IF, there is a movement in this country to attempt to take back the rightful freedoms guaranteed by our creator and protected by the Constitution, how are they going to move forward with their revolt when they had their asses handed to them by Antifa on the 6th?

What I mean, is there were a number of Trump supporters that entered the Capitol, but they were induced/led/suckered into going above and beyond in their aggressions, so how will they be able to find success when they can't use social media to coordinate and nobody rides f'kn horses anymore?

Serious question, NOT that I am calling for anything to happen I'm just wondering how they will figure this out without having Antifa kick their asses again.
I still ride and I can shoot from horseback.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
When Trump entered office, the Dems IMMEDIATELY started procedures to oust him under FALSE PRETENSES.

If Biden enters office, Trump can IMMEDIATELY start procedures to oust him under PROVEN FACTS (accumulated over years).

I can still hope for that...
It would be a MONSTER DUMP of CRIME & TREASON... the SWAMP EXPOSED NAKED (literally & figuratively).

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
America is at that awkward stage where it's too late to fix it and it's still too soon to start shot ting these bastards ~Claire Wolf
What would Claire say now? Mike Vanderboegh?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When Trump entered office, the Dems IMMEDIATELY started procedures to oust him under FALSE PRETENSES.

If Biden enters office, Trump can IMMEDIATELY start procedures to oust him under PROVEN FACTS (accumulated over years).

It would be a MONSTER DUMP of CRIME & TREASON... the SWAMP EXPOSED NAKED (literally & figuratively).
What could a citizen do to oust the creatins?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
What could a citizen do to oust the creatins?
Cretins is a kind word for those monsters.
A citizen could go to his local sheriff, and get the sheriff to deputize a LEGAL POSSE OF ARMED CITIZENS to make LOCAL ARRESTS, for instance, if the PROOF OF CRIME AND GUILT is clear.
That would be LEGAL ACTION, not an illegal "lynch mob".
Am I mistaken?
And once in custody, lay out the charges in full.
Keep the lynch mob for the corrupt judge who lets them out.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Cretins is a kind word for those monsters.
A citizen could go to his local sheriff, and get the sheriff to deputize a LEGAL POSSE OF ARMED CITIZENS to make LOCAL ARRESTS, for instance, if the PROOF OF CRIME AND GUILT is clear.
That would be LEGAL ACTION, not an illegal "lynch mob".
Am I mistaken?
And once in custody, lay out the charges in full.
Keep the lynch mob for the corrupt judge who lets them out.
I have little faith in the system as it is.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
If the Democrats succeed in pulling off this coup by ballot fraud the next phase will be a guerrilla warfare insurrection.

No need to shoot people. Just take pot shots at the electrical and telecommunications infrastructure. One well placed rifle round will cause a transformer to self destruct. Transformers take 9 months to a year and a half to build. No way any country could keep up with the damage.

Dark Democratic city bastions will become hell on earth. Same with the retreats of the rich and powerful.

Think they’ll use generators instead? Those tanker trucks are mighty big targets and have a lot of road to cover.

Basically the coup leaders will have found themselves in charge of a ungovernable country.

In Iraq a small minority of the country was against us and we couldn’t tamp things down, now the coup leaders will see what happens when 50% of the population is against them.

I’m not advocating violence or destruction of property. I am just illustrating what can easily become reality.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Republic has been on ice for a while. Just like RGB, Lady Liberty has had junior staffers speaking on her behalf giving the illusion she is alive.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
After reading some of these posts I better use up my vacations days.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I have little faith in the system as it is.
Sheriff's Posse worked fine in the westerns I watched in the 1960s...

Need more? Pinkerton and the Texas Rangers...

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Seeker

No. He can't. Trump has no allies in the CIA/FBI/DOJ etc. to do this for him. And even if he did, Biden would fire them on day 1.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Disagree! Once Trump gives up power the game is over.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump is on the other side. The game was over four* years ago. The rest has been theater.

*Probably well before then.
So the last 4 years was just to lure all of the Patriots (those who oppose the Globalists) out into the open where they can be "dealt with." Trump / Q was the Pied Piper.

RebelYell

Seeker
So the last 4 years was just to lure all of the Patriots (those who oppose the Globalists) out into the open where they can be "dealt with." Trump / Q was the Pied Piper.
I suspect so. Or perhaps just to confuse them or keep them complacent and prevent them form taking any action until too late.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sounds like an awfully big PITA, when it'd have been a whole lot simpler to install either the hildabeast or low energy Jeb, declare the 2A null and void, and attack anyone that complains about it. Why involve DJT at all? So he could constantly eviscerate the deep state, smash the MSM, lay bare the incessant push toward cultural marxism?

Nah, not buying it at all. Either the deep state is all powerful or they're not. The apathetic always seem to want to perceive everything as part of "the plan" by the entrenched oligarchs, but objectively speaking, all this screwing around with a staunch advocate of nationalism after the obarry administration was so successful at destroying everything American makes zero sense.

Further, I believe Donald Trump believes MOST of what he says.

RebelYell

Seeker
Sounds like an awfully big PITA, when it'd have been a whole lot simpler to install either the hildabeast or low energy Jeb, declare the 2A null and void, and attack anyone that complains about it. Why involve DJT at all? So he could constantly eviscerate the deep state, smash the MSM, lay bare the incessant push toward cultural marxism?

Nah, not buying it at all. Either the deep state is all powerful or they're not.
It's not all powerful at all. It's very nature limits it to work through deception which is a huge handicap. And the more powerful it seems, the closer it is to implosion. It can never win because - in revealing itself - it destroys itself.

And controlled opposition is definitely a thing. It is one of the ways that the deep state exerts its influence and always has been. President after president has been sold to us as "for the people", "hope and change", "blah blah blah". Each does enough to keep whatever group of people he's designed to appeal to hoping - but in reality shafts them. And there is always the accompanying sturm und drang in congress. The question is merely whether Trump is just more of the same or actually different this time.

Further, I believe Donald Trump believes MOST of what he says.
Well you may be correct. I prefer to judge a man by his actions - and I don't see a man backing up those words with actions - I just see a man who says one thing and does another.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I don't intend this to sound harsh RY, but that's not exactly a bunch of startling reservations. Today's Republican/conservative spews forth rhetoric that's eerily similar to that of yesterday's democrats. We're very plainly marching toward increased federalism and have been for a very long while.

Shrub 41 & 43 are what one calls controlled opposition, just as a theoretical shrub 45 would've been. Same same for Romney and McStain. Trump is more of a wrecking ball smashing lots of long standing paradigms while forgetting all about the "need" to constantly warmonger all over Earth to allegedly protect 'murica!

...and the deep state IS revealing itself, so by your metric they are therefore destroying themselves. Why now though? Right when they allegedly seize control of the house, senate, AND presidency? Why now?

RebelYell

Seeker
I don't intend this to sound harsh RY, but that's not exactly a bunch of startling reservations. Today's Republican/conservative spews forth rhetoric that's eerily similar to that of yesterday's democrats. We're very plainly marching toward increased federalism and have been for a very long while.

Shrub 41 & 43 are what one calls controlled opposition, just as a theoretical shrub 45 would've been. Same same for Romney and McStain. Trump is more of a wrecking ball smashing lots of long standing paradigms while forgetting all about the "need" to constantly warmonger all over Earth to allegedly protect 'murica!

...and the deep state IS revealing itself, so by your metric they are therefore destroying themselves. Why now though? Right when they allegedly seize control of the house, senate, AND presidency? Why now?
Because they have likely reached the apotheosis of their power. So they are seizing the moment while they can. They will enslave and destroy what they can for the brief period where they are able to run amok, until such time as their own supporters are filled with disgust at what they see.

Or perhaps this is indeed the end times and they get seven years until God reappears to save those who remained true.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Or perhaps this is indeed the end times and they get seven years until God reappears to save those who remained true.
...or perhaps the current POTUS is actually doing what some say and attempting to attack those traitors that have been attacking him as well as those that support the Constitution.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's been nice knowing all of you. Even if as a collective you are all over the map lol.

Hard to herd cats and PMers.

I listened to Trumps speech today and he sounded defeated. Congress certified a fraudulent election and everyone knows Biden cheated. What is the point of voting? Its pointless. People were hoping Trump signed insurrection act as any hope or something, but nothing happened. I feel once Biden is in there. We're done, Biden will wipe clean of anything Trump did in four years. Corruption into his son will be buried. Biden most likely destroy the wall Trump gave a speech in front of today. Trump supporters are now being labeled as Domestic Terrorists. People will be taken out one by one,taking their guns. The left controls the schools, courts, finance, media and etc. My conclusion our Constitutional Republic is officially dead.

Don't know about dead. But I'm not going to argue. About the only thing one could argue is the meaning of dead. You spelled out all depressing truths. But any way you slice it, America is a changed country and things will probably just get worse and worse.

The reps have to come to grips that they are no match for the dems. They can't beat them. (politically) History tells us that. Look at what we got from Trump and 2 years of a rep controlled Senate and Congress. Compare that to 2021 with the dems hitting the ground running.

OK, if it was a shooting war, then it would be different. The dems have proven to be cowards and shrink from hard-core battle. But that does not do us any good. If we could secede, a group of states that is, then you would have a chance. Now, succession would still not be a perfect answer, with an enemy at your borders wishing to reconquer or destroy the states that do not want to be under their thumb. But it would be better than being disarmed and losing all of America as seems to be what is in store for us.

I mean, the dems do look at the reps as bad people, their enemy and would like us all destroyed. We have seen their comments for some time now attesting to that. In contrast, the reps would just like to be left alone to live their lives...under the Constitution. Dems can go their way and do their thing...in their states. But they just won't accept it. The dems will bring the fight to you and work to destroy you if you don't accept their doctrine. Once it became the norm in the USA to throw out the 1A, all was lost. ANYONE that is offended by your worldview has the right to destroy you, as long as it meshes with the dems dogma.

I'm going underground. Hoping if things go extraconstitutional, gun laws won't matter. But if I turn in my guns as ordered by the dems, then there is no question of a 2nd chance. I'll take my chances at being a criminal under dem laws. But as was pointed out before. The dems wish to revoke all Castle Doctrine in the USA. So even with guns, you couldn't use them for defense of your home or you go to jail. The TEXAS bill is a trial balloon. Look at what the dems propose in their states. That gives you a roadmap to their plans for America.

If the Democrats succeed in pulling off this coup by ballot fraud the next phase will be a guerrilla warfare insurrection.

No need to shoot people. Just take pot shots at the electrical and telecommunications infrastructure. One well placed rifle round will cause a transformer to self destruct. Transformers take 9 months to a year and a half to build. No way any country could keep up with the damage.

Dark Democratic city bastions will become hell on earth. Same with the retreats of the rich and powerful.

Think they’ll use generators instead? Those tanker trucks are mighty big targets and have a lot of road to cover.

Basically the coup leaders will have found themselves in charge of a ungovernable country.

In Iraq a small minority of the country was against us and we couldn’t tamp things down, now the coup leaders will see what happens when 50% of the population is against them.

I’m not advocating violence or destruction of property. I am just illustrating what can easily become reality.
Don't know if that will push things over for a civil war, but maybe massive gun confiscation would. Or it could just be like CA and the other dem run states. they roll over and comply.

Even then, the dems may have an inking on how to neuter guns without confiscation. There has been NO ammo here for the last 6 weeks. Without ammo, guns are useless. And before that for many months there was no popular ammo calibers to buy. Removing lawsuit protection would also destroy everything gun related.

Go Pro LR.jpg

Last edited:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Of course there's hope. There's always hope. Pelosi can't impeach Trump, no time. She can only cower the rinos into compliance and she's doing a good job of that. Republicans no longer have representation, the US is a now one party state. But.
Self reliance is paramount. You don't go far counting on someone else to get you by, look at Parler. Really dumb. Shut tf up about your gold and guns. The worst boating accident is loose lips. Build a communication network with others you trust. Then sit back and wait. The liberals have so many weaknesses it's funny. They'll destroy themselves they may even destroy the USA but (and I think many will agree here) change is needed badly and if this is what it's going to take, just let the libs destroy themselves then be ready to, and capable of, picking up the pieces.
They want rebellion, don't give it to them. Not until they're eating their own and they will, they can't help it.