• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

US silver Priduction lowest in 70 years

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
At some point, who knows when, the price of silver will skyrocket like palladium has, when the reality of physical demand busts the phony paper contract price in London and New York.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
i looked into this a month or two ago. non-american producers are not at lows

isn't most silver byproduct of copper production? price of copper is important to silver production

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i looked into this a month or two ago. non-american producers are not at lows

isn't most silver byproduct of copper production? price of copper is important to silver production
Byproduct of copper, lead, zinc, tin and most other metals. Some gold deposits have decent silver credits too.

There aren't many mines today where silver is the primary metal being extracted.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
PAAS is a sad example of a miner focused primarily on silver. It had near record sales last year, but almost no profits.

no profits.jpg

The relentless manipulation in silver prices prevents silver miners from making descent profits, and forces them to produce with little reward. As a result, PAAS stock price is very low even though silver and gold have rallied some.

low price.jpg

If the banksters continue the price manipulation, I expect that some silver miners will go bankrupt because they cannot profit. That will eventually reduce the silver supply, and hopefully break the manipulation so prices can rise to their true value.