• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

USA women soccer player: not going to f---ing white house

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
nba, wnba, nfl, now the ball-kicking lesbos jumping into the hate game

i was keeping up with their progress in the tournament. not anymore. inciting hatred and division in america......poof, you're done

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/26/world-cup-megan-rapinoe-white-house-not-going-trump/

Megan Rapinoe Says She’s Not ‘Going To The F**king White House’

American soccer star Megan Rapinoe has no intentions of going to the White House if the women’s national team wins the World Cup.

Rapinoe — who already protests the national anthem — and the USWNT are currently three wins away from winning the World Cup.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I hope Team USA Loses

They don't deserve to represent US

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
O.K., be honest now, who here was going to the White House this year? D,C., is a good nuke target and thats about it...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The last time she had an orgasm was when she sat on a landmine at the SSEIU picnic

nba, wnba, nfl, now the ball-kicking lesbos jumping into the hate game

i was keeping up with their progress in the tournament. not anymore. inciting hatred and division in america......poof, you're done

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/26/world-cup-megan-rapinoe-white-house-not-going-trump/

Megan Rapinoe Says She’s Not ‘Going To The F**king White House’

American soccer star Megan Rapinoe has no intentions of going to the White House if the women’s national team wins the World Cup.

Rapinoe — who already protests the national anthem — and the USWNT are currently three wins away from winning the World Cup.
Is she the kneeling dyke?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Tranny

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Why even be invited when any 14 year old boys jr high school team could mop the floor with em.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The second she kneeled, she should have been dropped from the team.
If that means losing, good!

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Maybe Megan Rapinoe shouldn't be allow to f'ing play for the country and flag.

We'd probably try and nail you to a roo fence if you got that frickin snotty about playing for the country.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
SJWs have become so boring. They drone on and on about the same bullshit and expect people to keep putting up with their drivel. At some point it will all come crashing down on them!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
SJWs have become so boring. They drone on and on about the same bullshit and expect people to keep putting up with their drivel. At some point it will all come crashing down on them!

Did you see the new polling that shows dramatic numbers of Millenials are beginning to distance themselves from LGBTs?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Did you see the new polling that shows dramatic numbers of Millenials are beginning to distance themselves from LGBTs?
I wish I could believe that but polls are useless, they always have been. There's no way any of us can validate what they state. They're most often manipulated and controlled to produce a specific outcome.

MrLucky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
You would think that the honor of going to the White House would overrule the feelings of dislike (hate) for the president. Years from now it's going to be "I missed out on my chance to go to the White House because of some silly political thingy".

I didn't care for or vote for C or O, but I would go if I was on an invited team. It's a once in a lifetime experience. But what do I know, (apparently nothing).

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
United States star Megan Rapinoe omitted from starting line-up for World Cup semi with England and doesn't warm up as manager Jill Ellis says she will 'address the issue' after the game
  • Megan Rapinoe omitted from United States' starting XI for their World Cup semi
  • Rapinoe has two goals in each of the last two games and five for the tournament
  • The 33-year-old midfielder also did not participate in pre-game warm-up
  • US manager Jill Ellis said that she will address Rapinoe's omission after the game
By AP REPORTER

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
My guess it’s more a marketing stunt than a protest. At 33 this may be her last go around on the big stage so she’s looking to the $$ future.
A lesbian athlete with strange hair protesting Orange “Hitler” these days will guarantee her a month or so of the talk show circuit merry-go-round, a book deal, potential Nike shoe contract as well as the usual “celebrity” guest spots on the gay friendly tv shows.
She’ll then bank the 10 million or so and land a coaching job at some women’s college.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My guess it’s more a marketing stunt than a protest. At 33 this may be her last go around on the big stage so she’s looking to the $$ future.
A lesbian athlete with strange hair protesting Orange “Hitler” these days will guarantee her a month or so of the talk show circuit merry-go-round, a book deal, potential Nike shoe contract as well as the usual “celebrity” guest spots on the gay friendly tv shows.
She’ll then bank the 10 million or so and land a coaching job at some women’s college.
I am afraid you are correct Mr. P.
(sad shape America is heading toward)

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
this is almost as pathetic as the nike/kap hoax that nyc.nike pulled on the july 4th shoes

kap went to work for nyc vipers to promote get-whitey. that's why it refused all offers to play football. i called it here on gim2 when it happened. it then got a book deal, a nike ad deal....those were the payouts for stirring hate....divide conquer by the nyc vipers. many murders, assaults because of kap and his bosses

this dyke is joining the same group of vipers. nyc.media is SHOUTING their praise for it. it will be on dancing with the stars, do nyc.nike ads, etc it has cast it's lot with the enemies of humanity

Last edited: